PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Worlds

StellarWind
26th October 2003, 10:15 PM
If you had the chance to live in one of the Video Game worlds, where would you like to live? And why?

Here's a few of my choices. Not all of them by all means, but hey.

- The PokeMon World (PokeMon): For obvious reasons. In particular, Blackthorn City. It seems to have a bit of everything...

- Septerra (Septerra Core): Perhaps one of the most intricate worlds ever designed in an RPG, Septerra combines beautiful landscapes, such as those on Shell 3, with bizzare ones such as The darkened Shell 7. I'd probably want to live on Shell 3, though.

- Kingdom of the Blue Rocks (The Prophecy): Because DAMN it's pretty. That game has some landscapes which i'd love to see in a newer style.

- The Simon the Sorcerer 1 World (Simon the Sorcerer): Now THAT is what i'm talking about. A beautiful forest realm, waterfalls and rivers, the occasional swamp and snowy mountains...

internal dragon
26th October 2003, 10:22 PM
Weyred from Golden sun hands down, fighting monsters learning psynergy making out with Mia...er did I say that aloud :o.

Linux
27th October 2003, 12:44 AM
the pokemon world because i wnat 2 b a pogeyman mastr! :D

who in their mind would want to make out with a computer generated drawing. i think people have some problems when they say that

internal dragon
27th October 2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by feztra
the pokemon world because i wnat 2 b a pogeyman mastr! :D

who in their mind would want to make out with a computer generated drawing. i think people have some problems when they say that It was a joke baka where's your sense of humor?

The Muffin Man
27th October 2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by internal dragon
It was a joke baka wheres your sense of humor?

Where's your sense of grammar?

StellarWind
27th October 2003, 02:32 PM
I only suppose he left it in the Golden Sun world. :P

PNT510
27th October 2003, 04:32 PM
I'd wanna live in the SSX world, cause those slopes are rad.

Linux
27th October 2003, 11:30 PM
sarcasm doesn't go too well online :wave: you just learn something

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
28th October 2003, 12:16 AM
1) Weyard. Learn Psynergy, fight monsters, wield cool weapons, and *ahem* meet Piers and Ivan. I'd live in Garoh. Werewolves rock! :D

2) Pokémon World. Bwahaaa! I shall set out to become the best cat and bird trainer!

3) Ivalice, the one I know of, from FFTA. I want to live in Muscadet and learn the ways of the Viera. I would become an Assassin/Sharpshooter, mwahahaaaaa.

Heald
28th October 2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by feztra
who in their mind would want to make out with a computer generated drawing. i think people have some problems when they say that

That is why we have Shipping :P

347Studboy
3rd November 2003, 10:05 PM
Weyward's pretty cool. Reading minds and moving stuff around with psychokinetic energy would be fun!

The Pokémon world would be fun too, as long as it follows the game rules of 1) You can easily get anywhere without need of a car, 2) Pokémon Centers are free to use (and I assume to sleep in, a la anime?), and 3) There is no school.

Ivalice is good, but can I just say the Final Fantasy universe in general? I'd prefer to be a human Red Mage, thank you very much. ;)

classy_cat18
3rd November 2003, 10:53 PM
Pokemon world's been said, so has Ivalice. What can I say? Oh, what I would give to see some of the tracks in Mario Kart 64! I would love to sit at Wario Stadium and witness the mayhem.

kalad1
8th November 2003, 10:47 AM
Hmm... I'd sure like the world of Phantasy Star 4, Final Fantasy 5, Sonic, Megaman X, Megaman Battle Network...

StellarWind
10th November 2003, 03:52 PM
Ooo, another Phantasy Star fan. ^_^

Yeah, Algo coulda been a nice place to live in. Although Motavia's half desert and Dezoris is frozen (I'm still using the Phantasy Star 1 terminology for the planets, because i find the name changes through the series to be inconsistent and terribly annoying). And I sure as hell wouldn't want to live on Rykros. o_O

Knight of Time
10th November 2003, 06:19 PM
You've just found another Phantasy Star fan (I've only played Phantasy Star II though)...

I'd probably want to live on Mota, and definitely be a possible friend of Rolf because I find him (and most of his companions other than Hugh, who IMO isn't too good) to be pretty good characters, not to mention most of the Mota towns are pretty nice.

My job would likely be a swordsman (likely almost as good as Rolf) because swords are virtually my favourite weapon in RPG games, not to mention with my current strength, I'd likely be quite good at wielding any sword (and swords only after all ;)).

Yoh Asakura
10th November 2003, 06:57 PM
The Mario World - Mushroom Kingdom ;D

Eating mushies and flowers! pwnage XP

I'd say the Final Fantasy world =D I'd want a Gunblade though ;D