PDA

View Full Version : Get on up.. and dance! [Magic]

Chrisodeo
27th October 2003, 07:08 PM
Okay, I was dared to make the most outrageous deck possible. It's sort-of a timmy deck, but not quite. It's what I'd call a "tap dance" deck, if there is such a thing. Basically, I severely punish anyone who tries attacking me. Okay, you can probably see better by looking at the idea.

White
2x Wall of Glare
2x High Ground
4x Raise the Alarm
4x Reveille Squad

Red
2x Artifact Mutation
2x Smoke
3x Incite War
2x Total War

Green
2x Roots
2x Spectral Bears
2x Apes of Rath
4x Birds of Paradise

Multicoloured
2x Rith's Charm

Artifact
1x Phyrexian Colossus
1x Colossus of Sardia

Land [non-basic]
2x Urza's Power Plant
2x Urza's Mine
2x Urza's Tower
2x Karoo
2x An-Havva Township

Land
5x Mountain
5x Forest
4x Plains

You can hopefully see the strategy. Reveille Squad to untap my creatures, Incite War and the like to force attacking-ness. The only problem was, I had those [b]huge pesky creatures. The Urza plant takes care of those, though. Heh. I'm not too great at this, but if it actually works I'll be roffling all the way to the door.

Razola
27th October 2003, 08:04 PM
Your mana base is...yuck.

Three colors...24 lands. The Urzatron is just not suited for this deck.

City of Brass or Glimmervoid. Four of them. Maybe four of each. But if you can squeeze enough artifacts into the deck I'd take Void over the City.

Your mana base should be something like this:

4 White/Green Fetchland
4 Red/Green Fetchland
4 City of Brass
3 Battlefield Forge
3 Karplusan Forest
3 Forest
3 Plains
3 Moutains

You could also make life easier by ditching Artifact Mutation for Ischron Scepter and some other 2cc instants (Shatter, Swords to Plowshares, Raise the Alaram).

Systematic Revolution
2nd November 2003, 08:50 PM
Yes, as Raz said, it'd be a good idea to put in Fetchlands. Of course, City of Brass and Glimmervoid are good too. Perhaps add one or two more of the ones you only have three of. Shatter and/or Shatterstorm would be good too, possibly. Depending on if you want to go there.

~SR

Red Angel
3rd November 2003, 12:26 AM
If you're gonna run Glimmervoid, my only question is: where are the artifact lands?

Razola
3rd November 2003, 12:35 AM
If Glimmervoid is being run, hopefully artifacts lands should be an obvious addition.