PDA

View Full Version : fav. YGO deck type.

SWAMPERT1
27th October 2003, 11:02 PM
well this is a poll to ask what kind of deck do you like to use
? I personally like mixing stratedgies, well only beatdown, burner and of coarse u gotta have some LP healers. Please share what kind of Deck YOU like. Not what you think is powerful, well i guess it could be the same but u get the point.

Dark-San
28th October 2003, 07:33 AM
My vote goes to Chaos Deck. A deck that includes both Chaos Soldier and Chaos Emperor Dragon...

Wergoheb
28th October 2003, 02:47 PM
The fire princess deck is just so sexy... Fire Princess, Cure Mermaid, Solemn Wishes, Marie The Fallen one... oh yea.

my second favorite would be the gravekeepers deck, because they just swarm all over you if they get the opportunity.

and my consolation prize goes to the gravity bind deck, because there are so many ways you can play it... L. Ocean, Monster Destruction, Or Burner

DarkTemplarZ
28th October 2003, 04:49 PM
Field clear decks wreck. Most decks revolve around keeping monsters on the field. Not gonna work with TT, NoC, Chaos End, Chaos Emperor Dragon, ect. lurking in my deck ^_^ Plus there are so many evil cards that can do so much direct damage, like Lilly, Surpise Attack Matasa, GAF, or machines w/ Limiter Removal.