PDA

View Full Version : which Rejis do you like?

Dragonmaster
30th December 2002, 07:14 AM
click the poll.

EspeonGuy
30th December 2002, 07:30 AM
HEY! You mind reader, I was gonna make that! >_<;;

J/K, lol, anyhow Steel looks best to me, hes freaking cool. Not as ugly as Rock or as bricky as Ice. --;

Crystal Vulpix
30th December 2002, 12:53 PM
Probably Ice....

RyuukoAremi
30th December 2002, 01:14 PM
They all look really stupid IMO. Way too many so-called 'legendary' pokemon in R/S....

SygmaXE
30th December 2002, 01:38 PM
Reji-Steel, because I like Steel types more than Ice and Rock.

Crystal Vulpix
30th December 2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by RyuukoAremi
They all look really stupid IMO. Way too many so-called 'legendary' pokemon in R/S....

I agree with you. 3 Legendary dogs were the best for me^^
Reji look very strange =/

Kari and Mewtwo
30th December 2002, 05:48 PM
hmm.. all three rejis look weird, but i like reji-ice and reji-rock. reji-steel just looks too freakin weird, the the damn thing is a tank considering its 398 def and 398 spcldef. personally, id go for reji-ice. i'd go for reji-rock, but the low spcldef is too risky. plus, we already have things with with defense (skarmory, steelix, shuckle, cloyster, groudon) and we lack spcldef tanks (all we got is shuckle, blissey, and kyogre)

so ya, my vote's for reji-ice

Red Angel
31st December 2002, 01:54 PM
Reji-Rock, definetly... reji-ice looks like a bad excuse for a popcicle, and reji-steel? bleargh... :rolleyes:

Dark Scizor
31st December 2002, 02:47 PM
I don't think any of the Reji's should be allowed to exist, they look so damn crappy. I want the first two legendary tio's to return and whoop these poor excuses for pokémon of the face of the earth.