PDA

View Full Version : OH GOD!!! Bjarni's back!

Saturos
29th October 2003, 04:41 PM
Oh my!!! Say it isn't so! Bjarni is reregestered again!!! What to do?!? I'm not lying lying either! He regestered as "Bjarni are back!!!" or something...!

Please discuss on what to do about it!

~Adam~

woz
29th October 2003, 04:47 PM
quick, let's all commit suicide!

:rolleyes:

Saturos
29th October 2003, 04:50 PM
I am not lying Woz, God darnit!!!

He's our newest member!

~Adam~

EmpressMyuu
29th October 2003, 04:50 PM
Saturos, can you read minds or something? I was about to post a topic on this! You wouldn't believe how shocked I was when I noticed who the newest member was (I always check that little thing). I even checked out the profile, and I swear it's the honest to goodness Bjarni. Lately for some reason I had started thinking about him again, and most of the time, when I suddenly start thinking about someone, something happens to them or they do something...

Bjarni claims he wants to stop spamming, but I can't fully believe him. Is there any way you could officially stop a spammer or help a spammer to stop spamming? The last thing I want is us having to put up with more spam from our little autistic Icelandic friend here.

Yeesh, that second to last sentence is a tongue-twister. :P

Saturos
29th October 2003, 05:07 PM
I didn't know, EmpressMyuu, that you too wanted to post something on this. Anyways, I'll check his profile again. Why? He always spells the the words: "Want" and "Which" as, "Wan't" and "Witch".

Let's get this discussion started on how we could get him banned again!

I hope this isn't advertising, but my friend, Caroline, from www.hemhem.tk , thinks Bjarni is stupid. Bjarni even joined her website, and she hates him! He was even bothering her about making a "Pokemon" forum.

~Adam~

PS: "And I lay, my hands, back down.
And I lift, my hands and pray." To know
how to make Bjarni go away!

(Part of that is from my favorite movie, "A Walk to Remember". Hey, who can't say that a guy has a taste in a tear-jerking, lovey-dovey, chick-flick? I love that movie!)

Andrew
29th October 2003, 05:13 PM
Puhleez. That is not Bjarni :\ If it was, we'd see classic Bjarni quotes popping up like wildfire proclaiming he's back. Until I see hard evidence proving its him, like IP Matchups I think its clear to see someone (Barunson perhaps) has just signed up for Kicks and see who s/he can suck in.

Bjarni - http://www.DarwinAwards.com/ikon/emoticons/banner.garble.gif

Kyl3
29th October 2003, 05:41 PM
Date Registered: 10-29-2003
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
Last Post: Never

Contact Bjarni are back!!!!!: Click here to email Bjarni are back!!!!!
Homepage: http://pokesbjarni.proboards23.com
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: ..ming please unb..
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle: ..an me please!
Birthday N/A
Biography Please unbann Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon, please! ;-( I'm so sorry!
Location I spammed long time ago, and in that long time, has many things happens and I've chance! I'm not spammer anylonger! I just wan't 'Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon' unbanned! I really need to be on big message board like this!
Interests Little_pikachu: You are online now, I think it's time to unban me now! I'm better then 4 months ago, please unban me, please! :-( Unban Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon, I wanna fix my problem!!!!
Occupation

Silver Ledian
29th October 2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by X1337
Date Registered: 10-29-2003
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
Last Post: Never

Contact Bjarni are back!!!!!: Click here to email Bjarni are back!!!!!
Homepage: http://pokesbjarni.proboards23.com
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: ..ming please unb..
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle: ..an me please!
Birthday N/A
Biography Please unbann Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon, please! ;-( I'm so sorry!
Location I spammed long time ago, and in that long time, has many things happens and I've chance! I'm not spammer anylonger! I just wan't 'Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon' unbanned! I really need to be on big message board like this!
Interests Little_pikachu: You are online now, I think it's time to unban me now! I'm better then 4 months ago, please unban me, please! :-( Unban Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon, I wanna fix my problem!!!!
Occupation

v.v Not enough spelling errors for it to be Bjarni to be honest. And if it is him, God help us all. His quotes are hilarious like but the whole phenomenon has melted my head quite a bit. It's great as memories but no...just no...

internal dragon
29th October 2003, 06:07 PM
When will that baka take a hint if we wanted him to be unbanned we would have done it a llllooooooonnnnnnngggg time ago.

titandude21
29th October 2003, 06:12 PM
His spelling might be 1% better, but his grammar still sucks as much as it did before. There's no way he can stop spamming (unless he never posts). I haven't seen posting evidence that proves it is truly him, but based on his profile, it's hard to say it's not him.

Razola
29th October 2003, 06:25 PM
I had posted a thread like this earlier today, but I deleted it (thought it might go against the rules).

Hopefully it's just the best Halloween prank ever.

But if it's not...

Plague
29th October 2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Saturos
I didn't know, EmpressMyuu, that you too wanted to post something on this. Anyways, I'll check his profile again. Why? He always spells the the words: "Want" and "Which" as, "Wan't" and "Witch".

Let's get this discussion started on how we could get him banned

As no one is completely sure this is truly Bjarni, and not a Bjarni impersonator, I think that this is uncalled for. Despite his behavior, spamming, and subsequent banning, this new user "Bjarni are Back" has done nothing wrong. Until he/she does anything against the rules (e.g. spamming) you have no cause to be so rude.

One of the first things you thought of was "Let's ban him again!" Although he could very well be the same spammer he was before, it is possible that he changed. So you should probably wait until (assuming he does) start posting spam to start thinking about how to get rid of him.

Little_Pikachu
29th October 2003, 06:36 PM
WHAT??? A BANNED MEMBER HAS RESIGNED UP!!!! CALL THE NATIONAL GAURD!!! THE POLICE!!! THE FBI!!! THIS IS A FIRST!!! HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, EVER!!! OMG OMG OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO! I KNOW...

I'll sarcastically make fun of the idiots who think we should actually care that someone has signed up a Bjarni account.