Nothing like a good theme team:

Polter the Gengar
[+Spec. Attack, - Attack]

Psychic
Night Shade
Will o' Wisp
Confuse Ray
>>BrightPowder

What's Halloween without a spook? Built to simply annoy, and it's only fitting that a spectre be hard to hit.

Diablo the Houndoom
[+Spec Attack, -Attack]

Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Flamethrower
Will O' Wisp
>>Lum Berry

Gotta have the devil. Turn on the heat and never look back.

Kraken the Octillery
[+Special Attack , -Attack]

Surf
Haze
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave
>>Quick Claw

Run! It's the sea monster!

Scary the Shedinja
[+Speed, -Defense]

Confuse Ray
Shadow Ball
Protect
Toxic
>>BrightPowder

Another spook...only buggier. It's not scary without the undead!

Franken the Tyranitar
[No Stat Changes]

Earthquake
Ancient Power
Dragon Dance
Rest
>>Chesto Berry

Frankenstein's Monster. He's a machine, and it's quite hard to keep him down.

Creep the Sableye
[-attack, +defense]

Toxic
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
Recover
>>Leftovers

What can I say? You gotta have the haunted folks.

While not a serious battling force, there's nothing like a theme team to change pace.

titandude21
30th October 2003, 08:44 PM
Gengar: t-bolt over night shade

Houndoom: crunch over sunny day

Octillery: ok

Shedinja: swords dance over toxic.

Tyranitar: RS > AP, and Aerial Ace/HP Flying over Rest.

Sableye: knock off over mean look, maybe night shade over toxic/confuse ray.

MetalScyther
30th October 2003, 09:32 PM
moving to r/s team rating forum so that ull get more rates, ill edit mah post and rate in a sec k

Razola
30th October 2003, 09:57 PM
Bizarre...I thought I was in the Team subforum when posted.

Oh well.

Poryhedron
30th October 2003, 10:43 PM
Franken doesn't have any special attacks. Is there a good reason you chose a neutral nature over +ATK -SAT?

Gligar_Man
31st October 2003, 01:35 AM
"Franken doesn't have any special attacks. Is there a good reason you chose a neutral nature over +ATK -SAT?"

psychic, X(

Razola
31st October 2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Poryhedron
Franken doesn't have any special attacks. Is there a good reason you chose a neutral nature over +ATK -SAT?

I figured I might want a Dark Type move on him, in which case I didn't want to mess with his stats.

As of now, -Spec. Atk, +Phys. Atk.

Gligar_Man
31st October 2003, 01:55 AM
you have psychic... psychic attacks are based on special attack

Gloom Guy
31st October 2003, 09:35 AM
Don't forget about these happy halloween pokes... maybe you could replace some of the team with these to cover more weaknesses...

Marowak = skeleton
Crobat = bat
Ariados = spider
Murkrow = witch
Dusclops = mummy

Tangela & Muk are also pretty good Halloween choices.

Razola
31st October 2003, 11:36 AM
Franken the T-Tar has no psychic attacks, GM. Are you suggesting I add some?

And since no one has figured it out...

Gengar
Houndoom
Octillery
Shedinja
Tyranitar
Sableye

Happy Halloween all.

Gligar_Man
31st October 2003, 12:24 PM
i thought franken was gengar, oh well, my apologies, i guess i owe you a rate now, X(

gengar... bolt, psychic, wisp0, splode... or you could go adamant gengar, wich is fun because it can have 250 attack, a decent explosion, wisp support, and alot of people arent prepared to deal with it... i mean spec is the safer way to go, i believe... but phys gar can be fun, shadow ball, sludge bomb, wisp0, splode... but it requires adamant and whatnot, X( oh well, this is a theme team, i wont take it too seriously

houndoom, X( fblast/thrower, crunch, pursuit, hp-water plz... sunnydoom worked on like one person in the entire history of the world... salac berry is good so that zams dont own you unless they have hp-water

octi, i will refuse to run from anything as slow as octillery... anyways, most sets are good on him, i wouldnt reccomend him as a hazer though, some other attakc over it, like flamethrower... or whatnot... return, etc.

shedinja, bright powder is lame, try lum berry... shadow ball, swords dance/toxic, hp-bug, protect... X(

tar, adamant for one, dd, eq, rs/ap/hp-rock & fblast or some random special attack is what i tend to prefer, but lots of stuff work well enough on him anyways, just makes him a bit harder to predict against...

sableye, night shade, toxic, recover, focus punch pls, X( being a toxic duder, he really lures in that maggy, and even so, maggy will try and toxic him, then you just focus punch maggy into oblivion (courtesy of krayduder)

ok since its a theme team thats all for now, sorry for ocnfusing gengar up with whoever i did