PDA

View Full Version : (RMT)Team Oblivion

Chrisodeo
30th December 2002, 01:46 PM
Heya, here's a new team, blah blah. All new pokemon have their number & description in parenthesis.

Rozeria (094, humanoid rose bush)
+Speed, -Attack
Characteristic: Healing Nature (status ailments healed when recalled)
Spikes
Aroma Therapy
Leech Seed
Giga Drain

Strategy: Lay Spikes & Seed, then run awaaaay!

Bakuuda (102, Fire/Ground camel)
+Special Defense, -Speed
Characteristic: Magma Armor (?)
Amnesia
Flamethrower
Body Slam
Fissure

Strategy: Use Fissure before Amnesia and I mught catch a Water on the switch in. If not, I can always just switch him out.

Wobbuffet
no personality changes
Characteristic: Shadow Hatred (opp. cannot switch)
Mirror Coat
Counter
Encore
Splash

Strategy: Encore a move. If its non-damaging, Splash until they're done. If not, let loose those Counter/MCs!

Raguraaji (009, final evo of Water starter)
+Special Def, -Speed
Characteristic: Raging Stream (water attacks boosted 150% when HP low)
Reckless
Rain Dance
Earthquake
Muddy Stream

Strategy: Set up the rain, and EQ like mad. When HP is low, Reckless and fire off the 2x boosted Muddy Stream.

Jiracchi (201, Mew/Celebi wish-thing)
no personality changes
Characteristic: Angel Blessing (effects of atacks happen more often)
Prayer
Furute Sight
Ruin Wish
Water Wave

Strategy: It's a barrage. This waits a few turns, then does a whole lot of damage in just one turn. Water Wave not only helps her 2 weaknesses (Fire, Ground), but the confusion effect keeps her alive longer!

Boomanda (189, purple/orange dragon)
+Special Attack, -Attack
Characteristic: Menace (opp. Attack lowers)
Dragon Claw
Fire Blast
Crunch
Protect

Strategy: Sweeper. Also may be used as Kek-King fighter. 80 base Dragon attack + 110 Spl Atk + stab = awesomeness.

Rei_Zero
30th December 2002, 01:55 PM
uuuuummmm.....
I think muddy stream is a ground move. Also, I think it would be better to replace muddy stream with surf/hydro pump since surf has better accuracy and hydro pump does more damage.

Madelyn151
30th December 2002, 02:23 PM
rozeria : run away!!! run away!!! *falls over laughing* i like "monty python and the holy grail". ^_^;; MAYBE synthesis over giga drain, but roze has little staying power anyway (i just checked its defense, special defense + speed OUCH OUCH OUCH)...

bakuda : = yes. maybe earthquake over body slam. hitting 4x weaknesses on the switch with ohkos is fun (horn drill draggy in gsc :) )

wobby : erm sure

ragurajiuglything : ummm, i think muddy stream is ground... reckless/quake/surf/something. or, you could do curse. curse/combo/quake/rest. maybe.

jiraachi : sure... hard to think of a set... mine had enlighten or something x_x;;

boomanda : not many will use kekking besides on uu/fun teams. his [kekking's] characteristic SUCKS (and he can't get skill swap... thank god). using kekking is basically like using dynamic punch and zap cannon. x_X;; dragon dance/dragon claw/earthquake or fire move/beak slash is teh good here. protect could be used to scout ice moves, but you can generally tell when they're coming (anything they switch in to hit you...).

Don't Run With Scizors
30th December 2002, 03:26 PM
If Rozeria has Healing Nature, just stick Rest over Giga Drain. That way, you can get a recovery move with more PP and better healing - just switch out and it'll wake up. And with that defense, you'll be switching out against a lot of physical attackers...

I think muddy stream is a ground move.

Nope, it's a water-type move with Surf-like power that lowers enemy accuracy.

his [kekking's] characteristic SUCKS (and he can't get skill swap... thank god).

He's more like a Snorlax that takes considerably more skill (any idiot could Curse up with Snorlax back in GSC).

Nukenin, return!
Go, Kekking!
Enemy Saanaito used Skill Swap!
Saanaito is now Lazy!
Kekking can now Synchronize!

Predictions, people.

And don't forget about Hyper Beam...

Wobbuffet
no personality changes

I'd add a Special Attack lowering and Speed upping characteristic, just so it can use Encore more effectively...

Raichu748
30th December 2002, 04:22 PM
Is it me, or are a lot o people using that rose pokemon now? >_o

Excellent team, I really like that Wobby! >_< And that thing about 2x muddy stream made me realize how cool the starter pokemon's characteristics are. When their HP get low, it's like any other pokemon (of a different type) get a critical hit every time. So if Ragu were to critical hit with a hydro pump with low HP, that's 480 base damage. @_@

(off topic) !!! Monty Python !!! That was, like, one of the funniest movies, EVAR! XD "She's a witch if she weighs as much as a duck, then she can float in water, and is therefore made of wood, and should be burned!" [or something?] ^_^

And, of course, "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries!"

n_n

Madelyn151
30th December 2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Don't Run With Scizors
I think muddy stream is a ground move.
blah blah blah, it'snotcakes

oops. was thinking of mud play. ^_^;;

his [kekking's] characteristic SUCKS (and he can't get skill swap... thank god).

He's more like a Snorlax that takes considerably more skill (any idiot could Curse up with Snorlax back in GSC).

Nukenin, return!
Go, Kekking!
Enemy Saanaito used Skill Swap!
Saanaito is now Lazy!
Kekking can now Synchronize!

Predictions, people.

i heard mysterious protection can't be skill swapped, so this would never happen. =P

Wobbuffet
no personality changes

I'd add a Special Attack lowering and Speed upping characteristic, just so it can use Encore more effectively...

lower attack imho... less damage to itself in confusion

the layout of this message is messed. :(