PDA

View Full Version : Dream, Syphlon mystery

MechAlphaChamel
31st October 2003, 05:25 PM
While walking home one day from gathering food, you spot this flier on the bulleten next to the Hungry Grouse tavern. It reads:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dark traveler has been spotted with a sword of legendary power. (There are a total of seven in all. Apperantly, this sword of legendary power is known as Nightmare, the sword of darkness and death.) The stranger has been spoted in several locations of the continent of Syphlon, and is up to no good. The thing about this man is that he bears the mark of the Haraspian Army. (also known as the Psychic warrior. Such people are talked about as kind people that serve the public, but this dark traveler is everything but that.) The general of the Haraspian army is offering membership into the army if that person or persons can capture this man. To get started talk to the tavern owner whereas this notice is posted.

Vicator, General of the Haraspian Army

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that don't like this idea may pass the notice up... But for those who are seeking advanture and want to know more about the Haraspian Army and even more about the universe of Dream will consider looking into this. For character creation, be creative as you possibly can, most races that any one person can think up of are avaluble to whomever is intersteded in this idea. The only one class that I tend to limit is the race of elves, but they are not totally barred. You can select them, but you have to PM me first about that race. Next, obviously choose a gender, name, and make a history that would explain your longing to join the Haraspia. If you want to describe your character, do so in the history. Once that is done, you must put up your family crest, also known as your element type. The elements are listed below:

Life- Raither of Quabaker Taken-MechAlphaChamel
Lightning- Angel Punisher Taken-Bulbasaur4
Ice- Ica Nova Taken-DarkMaster Kagemusha
Fire- Hell Furry Taken-Mystic_Clown
Earth- Titan Crusher Taken- HealdPK
Water- Phuenominon Taken- Thargor
Dark/Death- Nightmare Taken-???

(Note: I would put up the drawings of such swords, problem is that I don't have a scanner...)

The thing about the swords here is that they are indeed six of the seven legendary swords that our characters will think that are just replicas... until they are used. How you aquire this sword is up to you, but for those that can't think of any creative way, the sword is passed down to you upon acheiving adult hood (age 17 on Dream) With this said, lets begin the journey!

Name: Tanklar Korben

Race: Human

Element: Life

History:

Tanklar grew up in the shadow of his bigger brother, much the same, but smaller. He had black, spikey hair, purple eyes and looked much like his bigger brother. Tanklar was constantly pressured by his family to do something with his life. His big brother got it easy as Tanklar thought, being born with a special mind is rare. Those that are Telekentic are indeed rare, and are asked by the General of that time to join the Haraspia army at a young age. Though Tanklar never sought for the army, his mother, Lia, continued to plead with Tanklar to at least join the Harka, or the police of the area. He never thought it wise to stick his neck out for other people, until one day, a Haraspia guard was on patrol and noticed that a party of large orcs was hustling the town that Tanklar lived in. He was unluck to be out when the party struck the city. Though the Haraspia died, he did so saving Tanklar's life. It was at that point when Tanklar knew that he had to repay the man for his kindness. But the oppertunity revieled itself. Four years went on, and Tanklar continued to look for the oppertunity to join the Haraspian army, until the notice at the Hungry Grouse was posted. He quickly dashed back home and relayed the notice to his mom. She dissapeared for a couple minutes and returned with a long box. She handed the box, which was amazingly light, and told Tanklar: " Your father spent his life in search of this, he told me that I was to give it to you when you came of age, though you already have, I decided to hold onto it. I knew that you would never forgive your father for leaving us, but he had the best intentions for you. He wanted the best for you." she said, a tear trickled down her face, which was being hid by her long golden hair. "I now know that you have become of age, and have rightfully become the owner of our heirloom. Make the Korben family proud." with the final words, my mother dashed up stairs and began to weep in her room. My thoughts first wen to my mother, but I know that she would be alright. I then set my focus on the puzzlingly light box. I opened the lid of the box, inside was a nicely silver velvet that lined the inside of the box, and inside was a sword, long and elegant. "Figures, dad would do such a thing for a cheep fake. Everyone knows that the Raither of Quabaker is legend." I kept the sword for protection, and quickly gathered my most precious belongings and headed for the Hungry Grouse tavern...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it people, just use the same format as above, and I'll see ya' at the Hungry Grouse tavern.

Bulbasaur4
1st November 2003, 02:32 AM
Name: Fallana Amin'lea Tirritha

Race: Faeyrinic
This race is a 'legend' race, which means most people do not believe it exists. Faeyrinic's were thought to be made of legend, when in fact they did exist, but their species was wiped out due to a war deep with in themselves, triggered by a battle long ago called, "War of Death". It was the most dangerous war accounted for by the Faeyrinics, which have been born long before human time began. Faeyrinics are barely remembered in myths, but they are told to be chaotic, destructive beings which allow themselves to be seen only to those who will die before the next moon phase. It also is said that they bring pain and destruction... so Fallana remains hidden, although she is one of the last of her kind. They come in many shapes and forms, but their main appearance is that they are human shaped, with long, silky flowing hair (unless male, which in then hair is always spiked upwards.) and eyes which are cat-slitted and frosted with at least three different hued colors in each eye. They have horns, small ones if female, large if male, which are black or silver in color, and resemble slightly like that of a dragon's horn. They have wings upon their back, which are always mono-tone colors and are twice the size of their body. Their wings are feathered, but not with 'bird-like feathers', but rather slightly clear, almost dragon-fly like feathers which are infact very strong but structured like that of bird feathers and wings. They have the ability to contract their wings so they plaster themselves upon their backs.
Lastly, Faeyrinics have tails, but their tails can come from any creature. It is said that Faeyrinics are the link to all the animals in the world, including humans.

Appearance: Like a Faeyrinic, but I'm going to draw a picture of her and then I'll upload it later. ^^

Element: Lightning

History:

Little is known about Fallana, but it is known that she often shrouds her true appearance with a thick, long silver coat with a hood and a cloak of the same color attached. She has made several visits to all species 'main cities' or 'homes', in attempts to trade or to find news about all the creatures habitats. She is fluent in all languages, and likes to keep on top of the world today. However, she's filled with a inner sadness which only afew intuitive creatures can sense... which can spread to them and make them feel her inner pain. She seeks the world to solve and rid herself of the inner pain... and that is what she currently does now.
However, she has the sword of Angel Punisher in her possession. Long ago, in ancient times shortly after the swords were created, she was on a scouting mission during the war which slaughtered her entire race (it was a civil war, with demons and other youkai taking advantage of the weakness at this time as well.) She was to find a new source of 'power' or magical well, but instead she suddenly found this sword embedded into the side of a snowleopard. It was odd, since she was located where the Amazon is today, and however she sensed some thing great about the sword for it glowed and it called to her in song. So thus she carried the snowleopard back to the neutral Faeyrinics hall, to have the elders decide of it. They healed the creature, sensing all-good with in the cat, and then were frightened by the sword of it held great power. So thus, they decided that it was bound by Fate and Destiny (which they reguard as almost god-like forces), that Fallana posses the sword. So she claimed it, and also they gave the Snowleopard immortal life, like herself, and thus now they are great friends. The Snowleopard's name is Aremai, which means, "Gift Bringer".

Now, she heard of this 'calling' by the army and this new 'figure'. She has no intention of joining the army, but is curious as to what the humans and this army have come up with about the new rise of the figure with the dark sword. She believes teh dark sword may be connected to trigger the war so long ago, and she believes it is a 'communicator' between Lairein (great, evil spirits which dwell far beneath the earth, with far more power than youkai or demons), which could bring forth the downfall of peace and the earth. So, she flew and then walked... cloaked and hooded, into the tavern as well... to listen only, and to decide for herself how she would take action.

Mystic_clown
1st November 2003, 01:36 PM
Can I reserve fire please *Innocent eyes*

Darkmaster Kagemusha
1st November 2003, 05:25 PM
Name: Suruku Harbring
Race: Harbringers
--Harbringers are a strange race who look appear to be average, though rather tall humans. Males average between 6' and 6'6" tall, and have average muscle build for that size of human, while females average between 5'8" and 6'. They are not human however--they're muscles have much greater capacity, and so while they have the same size as a normal human, they have the ability to lift much heavier loads. Because of this, when they were first discovered they were termed "Freaks" and put into underground circuits of amusement. When they finally broke out, they were considered to be highly dangerous and are still considered as such, but there are only two ways to tell between a Harbringer and a human--cause them to use their strength, or (if you know enough about Harbringers) to touch their hair, which is always black and has an incredibly soft, feathery feel to it.
Description: Suruku is 6'5" tall and has the standard Harbringer build. His black, feathery hair goes down to the middle of his back and is left loose. He is lightly tanned and has dark brown eyes. He's handsome, though not overly so, and wears a black sleeveless shirt, baggy black pants, a heavy black cloak, and black leather gauntlets.
History: Suruku's father, Rouko Harbring was the first one to term their race, because he was the one who organized all the escapees into a tribe. Since then, the Harbringers have found each other and form primitive cities in the trees of large forests. Suruku decided at a young age that he would leave home and travel the world, and left his home at the age of 15. When news of a Dark Traveller with a legendary sword reached his ears, he was quick to get on his trail. Due to his adventurous nature, he has decided that getting into the Haraspian Army would be an excellent way of getting around.
Element: Ice

MechAlphaChamel
3rd November 2003, 12:37 AM
Well, so far we have the Human, Tanklar, the Faeyrinic, Fallana, and the Harbringer, Suruku. Again, two slots are remaining, I know that this is a small party, but bear with me here people. I only do this to prevent people from signing up and then not posting at all (which REALLY screws things up). If you do sign-up, I, and the fellow RPer's here are expecting those who do sign-up to follow through with filling a slot in this RPG. So don't sign-up a character and not show up, with this said, lets fill these last two slots and get rolling.

(PS: Bulbasaur4, your character has to have something to do with the Haraspian army to want to look into this scenario, otherwise your character would find it pointless to go.)

Bulbasaur4
3rd November 2003, 01:30 PM
I know in my history is says that she has no intention on joining the army, which she doesn't. But she will join it, being convinced by some people... she wil decide to give the army her aid. ^^ I hope that explains it better.

Heald
3rd November 2003, 02:02 PM
I would like to reserve Earth please.

Heald
3rd November 2003, 02:34 PM
Goes By: Jarol Omakia

Race: Earth Elemental
Elementals are creatures that reside in their respective domains, and usually are never seen unless they are summoned by mages or one is foolish enough to seek out these creatures by travelling to the depths of their domains.

Earth Elementals reside underneath the crust of the Earth. They usually spend their time sleeping, eating and accidently setting off earthquakes.

Element: Earth

History: Born a child of a beggar woman, he was given up for inhumane experiments at his mother's financial benefit. His final experiment was to mix the mage domains of Conjuration and Transmutation, which are opposite domains. Nonetheless, he was entered against his will at the age of 15 to this very dangerous experiment as first a powerful mage summoned an elemental and a second mage transformed its powers onto Zalé's body. At first, he could not control these powers but various serums and antidotes were given to him to quell the beast, until eventually he grew too violent and was left out in a wilderness for wild beasts.

He survived, however, to rely on his human wits and to find civilisation. He looks human enough, but his powers include:

Transforming his body (or parts of it) into rock.
Growing himself to about 8 feet tall.
Causing small tremors or fissures.
Superhuman Strength

He grew up as a bounty hunter, but one mission led him to discover the sword, Titan Crusher, which he took a liking to. Too big for a normal man to wield like a long sword, his strength and size could easily take on the job. He wants to join the army to prove that he is more than any normal man.

MechAlphaChamel
3rd November 2003, 03:22 PM
The next topic that I feel needs to be addressed is what the world of Dream is like. After all, the characters that you are creating are going to be from here, so I should tell you the common-sense stuff that your character can rely on.

Haraspian army/ Haraspia troops- These people are rare, mostly because to become one of the Haraspia, one must have a special mind. Being psychic is rare on the world of Dream, extremely rare. The few traits that seperate the troops from the normal peasant is their eyes. By looking into their eyes, they can read peoples thoughts, willing or not. Whats odd about their eyes is the fact that their eye balls are black, and the pupils are what ever their natural color is. They tend to avoid keeping their eyes out in plain site, so they where black shades if they are male, or purple if they are female.

Vicator, general of Haraspia- Vicator is the current general of Dream, taking orders from non-other than himself and the god, Chamel. He rules with the princable of eye for an eye, and cut the losses. Vicator is best descrived as a twelve foot tall Siberian tiger. He too bears the same mark as the Haraspia, but does not wear shades to conseal his abilities. He tends to pop in from time to time with a small army of psychic warriors to crush any rebelion that is commonlyh started by the wild tallents. Being the general of Dream allows him to travel in style. He travels in a long elegant boat/submarine called the Nautilus.

Wild tallents- People that also have the special mind, but do not serve the public, but rather themselves with their abilties.

Haraka- These people are the common police man or woman here on Dream. They will NOT have the psychic powers that the Haraspia have, but are quite efficent at unarmed combat. They will typically wield sais and jittes, but some may have the occasional shikomi-zue or ninjato.

sai and jitte- Sais are usefull for dissarming people, same as the jitte. It looks much like the common sai, but only has one prong that juts out, and that prong doesn't jut out much.

[U]shikomi-zue- To the common eye, it would appear a bambo walking stick, but by the press of a small button toward the top of the walking stick, it can become a spear. Closer inspection will also reveal that a medium sized katana is secretly hidden inside the stick. This weapon is a favorite among the Haraka and asassin ninjas.

Syphlon continent- The Syphlon continent is just one of seven continents on Dream. Syphlon is commonly known for the serpents that grow to amazing sizes. Syphlon is also known to be the only place where the Uziekie Raptors are native to. Most races populate this continent, even a few elves. The cities and villages that rim the coast line are fishing populus'. Syphlon is also home to many strange and unnatural occurances. The most famous of these is the thunder dynamo incident. What happened was a steam engine built for the Zien zepplin exploded, many people died and the land for miles was vaporized by the blast. One day later, the land was restored and a small forest lay where the incident happened.

Zien zepplin- This zepplin is just one of five zepplins that circumnavigate Dream. The other four are the Xeros, Aquataius, Veron, and the Lithion. Each zepplin has an ammazing ability to do what the others can not, such as the Xeros. The Xeros is able to planeshift to other universes such as the world of Wayward and Athienes.

Well people, as more and more of Dream is uncovered, I will continue to post up the details for the players and readers to look over. Now all we have to do is fill in the one remaining slot, Water...

Thargor
3rd November 2003, 03:33 PM
I can come up with a water slot if you want... I've got a character from a similar sort of RPG that I created a unique race. It'll just take me a few to find it in my archives.

Thargor
3rd November 2003, 06:05 PM
Name - Tirank Coorio III

Age - 584

Gender- Male

Race: Jang

A race of long lived (average lifespan of 1200 years) creatures that stand on two legs like men. Like men, they also have similar arms and hands, but instead of just one pair, they have two. That is where the similarities stop. The head of a Jang resembles that of a horse's (albeit a slight resemblence) with an elongated snout, and a mane of hair coming from the side. Four small triangle-shaped ears rest on the top, and sides of its head (minute sounds around it give it an extra sense, similar to that of echolocation). Its eyes are small, and completely red, as Jang see by heat, coupled with the sonar the ears provide. The "skin" of the Jang is a mix between actual skin and carapace in some sections. Delicate sections that cover vital organs are covered in the natural armor, as are the talon-like hands. The bits of skin that do cover the body are hard and like sand-paper. On closer inspection, it is because of thousands of tiny hairs that it uses as part of its senses. The Jang are naturally talented at climbing, coming from the bug race they are descended from, and are excellent at jumping, some of the more experianced topping 50 feet with one jump. Most are prone to darkness, as it takes years for a Jang to become used to the sun. But occasionally some leave their natural caves, usually to become skilled in other arts. Unlike most cave-dwelling races, the Jang are wholly good, and luckily their appearance is not frightening, only odd to other races. Their goodness can be attributed to the hive-mind state they can achieve, though it has been dulled considerably since the days of their ancestors. It is more like a telepathic ability now, but most races are not sensitive to it.
Sadly, this race had been hunted by evil wizards and dark creatures to near extinction because of the properties Jang corpses have. Due to the good nature of the Jang, most have not fought back, but have gone farther into hiding, even though they are physically superior to a larger portion of the races. Most likely the race will not recover, as the male of the species only couples for one day every 200 years. After that day they are not able to reproduce with a female for another 200 years.

Appearance: 8'10" 250lbs. Like all Jang, Tirank has red eyes, and a horse-like face. He is unique due to the odd black/blue shading his mane has, that is coupled along with his carapace's shading of dark blue. He has an open expression, and only waves of a calm and soothing nature come from it. From the developed muscles that can be seen (with armor on) he has trained to develope himself in all areas. He is larger than the norm for Jang, but not taller, or heavier than all.

Element: Water

Class - High Paladin (Retired/exiled)

Specialty - Bladed combat

Personality - Noble and sure of himself, when you hear Tirank speak, it always sounds as if he KNOWS whatever to do in all situations. While endearing at first, it tires out the people around him, and does not make people like him much. He attempts to do the noble thing in all situations, whether it is smart or not. Reason rarely works with him, as the phrase "Why, that's not very noble, is it?" works in quite a few situations. This can put himself and others in a bad situation fast. His morals are at the top of his list, and it is difficult for him to put it aside. Because of his sense of right and wrong, he has lost a good portion of social skills.

Equipment -
Armor: A dark blue alloy armor, with the crest of the old Haraspian Army stamped on the chest and the arm plates. This light, but super strong armor is only awarded to accomplished paladins, and this armor had to be modified for him, due to his four arms. As a result, the armor covers all but his hands and face. It reaches up to his neck, like a collar. There is a button on the inseam of his left leg that dismantles the armor quickly, but it takes longer to put it back on, even though it is a snap-on with its sections, held together through magnetic force on the edges.

Gloves: Four gauntlets made of the skin of a G'nair (a stony skinned beast that is reviered for its malleable skin). The gauntlets allow him to handle swords with more ease than his naked hand, and all have 6 short spikes coming out from the knuckles (Jang have 6 fingers and 1 thumb on each hand) and the spikes are laced with small doses of paralyzing enzymes.

Weapons: Tirank has 4 broadswords, one for each hand. They are light, and well balanced. Tirank made them himself as part of his ceremony of becoming a High Paladin, and thus they are not normal. All blades posses metal and diamond that is pounded and shaved to tiny points. The blades are diamond that can cut a single hair, while the middle is composed of a strong alloy. The hilt is made for the 6 fingered hand, and spikes come out from the points where spaces are left, making it extremely difficult for another species to wield the blade without wounding themselves.

Clothes: Tirank wears light grey clothing at all times, pants and shirt. Looking a distance away, they appear to be made of cloth, but that is not the case. On closer inspection, it is revealed to actually be row after row of carefully made metal rings strung together, finer than any normal chainmail. Tirank wears this under his armor for added protection.

Magic Spells - Tirank had the training all Paladins did, and thus knows a few Holy spells. While spell casting is far from easy for him, it was necessary to develop them to an extent so he could advance. He can perform healing spells, and reviving spells, the latter at the price of becoming exhausted. He can use light spells against undead creatures that are not too strong to destroy them. On higher undead creatures, it either harms, or really annoys.

Hometown - Orginally from the caves, to the east of the human town Walpon. He resided at the Haraspian Headquarters shortly thereafter.

History - Tirank's early history is clouded, but from what can be patched together from stories, Tirank began his life in the caves with his people. It was attacked while he was still in his childhood, and he managed to escape into the world, while his family was lost to him. Left crippled for years due to the sun, the young Tirank became a wanderer at night, slipping into sheds during the day to escape the worst of the sun. Years later when he was able to operate better in the sun, he stumbled upon the Haraspian Army.
There, a Paladin saw him and took him in. There, Tirank watched day after day as the young Paladin trained, when he wasn't exploring the army. Weeks of watching and hearing stories around town convinced him that undergoing the training of a Paladin would be the best thing in the world. His species largely unknown in the land, they were ready to refuse, but the young Paladin helped him by vouching for the young Jang. Tirank then underwent the trials, and training of a Paladin warrior. Through the years, Tirank was the most studious and talented knight they had seen in some time. Tirank, overcoming the odd appearance he had, rose through the ranks quickly, and set a record for becoming a full fledged Paladin warrior. He was then sent on mission after mission, and proved his valor through battles and war for his emperor. As he began to gain fame and notice by higher-ups, he took this with a humble tone, as his ego had been diminished in his early years when the young Paladin that had took him in dissapeared during a mission, presumed dead.
As years passed (300) he accepted a position that he had refused for the past 100 years when one of the High Paladins was slaughtered by ogres in a battle. He became one of the 4 High Paladins, or otherwise known as Generals in the Haraspian Army. Tirank served with high honor and gained much respect in his duty to the Army. But, war has a way of stopping, at least for a time. Tirank kept on suggesting old ways of solving problems, when the young believed that new, peaceful ways were in order. They clashed against him many times in rulings, and over time Tiranks found himself to be a minority in his thinking. His warnings of enemy forces that were growing in number went unheaded, as the thoughts of peace blanketed the majority. It was suggested by another General (the 5th he had served) that he might be better off going off on his own, and helping people on the rim of the Dream with troubles, while letting the younger people handle the administrative aspects of the Dream. Tirank agreed to this, and left the city he had served so long, himself believing this to be a temporary leave of absense. His opponents took it as an exile. Either way, Tirank went out to the rim, and began to wander, doing rights wherever he heard wrongs were being committed. He did this whether the people wanted help or not. He began to become the bane of every evil person's life on the rim, and they began to associate him with death. Towns people regarded him as good, but possibly TOO good, as he could not stand any corruption. People would offer him lodgings and food, but after the tales of the "acts of liberation" he made when people gave him bribes, nobody attempted to give him anything else. He was known to work off these as well, doing menial labor at times to compensate the people for their work. He never stayed in one place for long...
When he heard of dark traveler, Tirank saw this as his way of rejoining his comrades in the Haraspian army with Honor.

Other - Linked with his slight tempremental telepathic abilities, Tirank can detect evil when it is close by, but it is hard to pinpoint.

Mystic_clown
4th November 2003, 12:13 AM
Name: Lucifer Jethro/Kane Necrofear (confused? I’ll explain in the history)

Race: One-winged Angel
One-winged Angels resemble humans except they have one wing that’s around the same size as their body. Females have a white wing while males have a black wing.

Element: Fire

History:

Kane Necrofear was an all-powerful necromancer who had only one goal, to dominate the world. And he was going to use his army of the undead to do it. He travelled across the land, laying waste to anything that stood in his way. Kane seemed unstoppable, but t was his confidence and arrogant attitude that was his downfall. Thinking that no one could defeat him, he and his army challenged one of the most powerful forces there was. The dragon kingdom. All seemed to be going smoothly for him and victory was near, until the almighty dragon king appeared. With its power, it annihilated Kane’s army and with one breath, blasted Kane to dust.

200 years later, Kane was reincarnated, as Luscious Jethro. But unlike Kane, Lucifer was a kind and caring person. Lucifer has long, white hair and crystal blue eyes. He wears a white shirt, and a black cloak as well as brown boots and black gloves. Lucifer’s dedicated himself to helping people. But when he turned 17, Kane Necrofear, who had been lying dormant inside Lucifer awoke and took over Lucifer’s body. Using his father’s sword, the Hell Furry, Kane set Lucifer’s hometown on fire and injured many people. When Lucifer was finally able to suppress Kane, he was so ashamed about what happened, he left his hometown. Ever since then, he’s been wandering the land. He’s able to suppress Kane, but when he grows weary, Kane takes over and vice versa. Whenever Kane takes control, his eyes go from crystal blue to blood red.

MechAlphaChamel
4th November 2003, 10:50 AM
Alright! We have the six travelers that venture out to capture this man. I must say though, some rather odd races, but nothing TOO over-powering for this quest. (Cough-laugh) Well, I do have some more notes to work in before I can get this started people. Here they are:

The Jang- A race of incectoid creatures that will remain underground, as they tend to avoid the sun light. As avoiding the light, it gives them unnatturally long life spans, up to thousands of years or more. As a result of having such live spans, they were hunted by sorcers (not wizards, wizards do not deal with creatures. A wizard would only attack if ordered by a king or dyammo) The other creature that has brought about the decline of the Jang is the Ki-jua, another incectoid race that relies on their physical abbilities rather than their mind.

Ki-jua- ???

Harbringers- A race of humoid looking creatures that were a experimental desaster of a medaling sorcer. Upon finding the sorcer, the Haraspia immediatly executed the man and freed the Harbringers that managed to survive the horrendous experiments. The few remained as a group but didn't make it far, they were captured by the Black Thian, an exploiting caravan. They were sold in the city of Crono as slaves, perfect for their abbilities. Eventually the Harbringers were bred and in time, they escaped their captors, fleeing to the four corneers of Dream.

Angels- Angels are creatures of the sky, and are rightfully the masters of it (next to Dragons of coarse). Angels rarely show themselves to the common people, but were once used as messengers for the gods Espio, Jake, and Chamel. Today, the angels soar the skies freely as they choose, but some angels can be corrupted...

One-winged Angels- Much like that of the angel, but they will only have one wing, or non. A sign that they have choosen the life of a mortal, or have done some foul deed that can not go unpunished. The only other way to be born with one wing is to be reincarnated.

Elementals- Elementals come in all shapes and sizes. Each element controls the elements of which it is within its domain (land reach, not elemental)

Seasons of Dream- There is one thing that makes Dream different from that of Earth (besides the creatures and such), that is the fact that Dream does not rotate around its sun. Dream was stoped my the ice metor that impacted Dream when it was first created, thus stoping the seasonal changes on Dream. The only season known on the planet is known as Origorsh, which is much like the Earth season, spring.

Minthol- Not much is known about this odd green goo, other than it is considered unwieldable by any mortal, angel, or elemental. The one thing that is able to wield it is the god himself, Chamel. Though in the legend of the swords, it is said that their is a device that allows the person who wears it to wield any Minthol blob.

The Tree of Systems- This massive tree that can be seen from any where on the planet is said to be home to the god and previous gods of Dream.

The legend of the swords- Tale has it that when the very fabric of time was started for Dream, the god Espio created five swords to control the elements of Dream. The Angel Punisher was forged from lightning, Ica Nova was crystalized from a ice shard from the moon of Vicatoria, Hell Fury was forged from the very fire in which fromed the continents, the Titan Crusher was melded from the earth, crystals, and metals in which made the land masses of Dream, and finally the sword Phuenominon was forged by the might of the oceans. As time passed and life crept forth from the earth of Dream, two more swords were forged to contol both life and death of those creatures. Those two swords were called the Raither of Quabaker, and Nightmare. The Raither of Quabaker is the most famous of these swords, mostly because it was used by a machine not of that time. The machine fought in the battle of Sycies, it was its hands in which brought down the demon, Demon King and his army of evil.

Quabaker- A machine brought to the past by the man known as Time Pirate . It was this machine that restored order and power to the world of Sycies and the god, AniKing.

Well there are the notes of the adventure so far, any questions? PM me.

An old man sits behind the desk and watches as the tavern of the Hungry Grouse begins to fill with the young adults of the town. He begins to reminence his own past but is quickly brought back by the question nagging all minds at the moment: "When do we get briefed?" The old man hobbles over to the stage where so many creatures have played and danced, he stands in place and calls for everyones attention, then he speaks: "You youngins' are the few people that have choosen to perk up your eyes and read that thar' note outside my tavern. By doin' so, you have accepted such a task that the mighty general Vicator has asked ye' ta' do. Now, in my's old age, I am quite unable to keep up this vigor for long so to breif ye' all, here is Vicaotor himself." The old man coughs a bit and hobles off stage and sits on the stool that he once was before giving his speach. A few moments later, a large, white tiger steps out from behind the curtain, his massive hind paws thud upon the stage as he begins to walk to the spot were the old man once stood. Upon reaching his destination, he scans the room, almost as if he is looking for select people, or weeding out people that may not belong. After a brief second of scanning, he grins, exposing a single row of glissining white teeth. In a powerful, yet smooth voice he speaks: "I have called those select people to this tavern... this very room to answer my call. Only six of you will have the power to bring down our mennance... the infidel that bears the mark of our glorious army. My only reward to those six heros is acceptance to the army... and training of their psychic potentals by me. The only evedence of the infidel that I will offer is that he has been spoted in the city of Crono... a city far to the west of this village. The six that have the power, will make it there, those that are unable will not. That is all young ones... luck goes to those six of swords..." upon finishing the last sentence, Vicator fades into the background and is gone.

Ok people, go ahead and do the character intros and that liking, BUT DO NOT LEAVE THE VILLAGE . You will need more knowledge of the surounding areas and more "Local" information before we can leave the village (which we'll name Hincot). Out!

Bulbasaur4
4th November 2003, 01:03 PM
[center]Fallana Amin'lea Tirritha

Faeyrinic/(F)

Such races... all of whom I've seen or heard of on some account. Strange, to see them all gathered inside of a small tavern... Fallana thought, her figure shrouded in a silver cloak her her ravishing, ethreal red hair remained tucked behind her and only a single strand could be seen in the darkness of her hood. Her whole body was covered, except for her feet which were shown to have slightly golden skin, with a hue or a faint shimmer of silver dust. Her feet looked human enough, and oddly warm even though the night and morning air held a chill. Her cloak was silver anad covered her entire body, protecting her from being seen from those who might know what she was.
Myths which shrouded her race, the Faeys, or Faeyrinics had been misinterpreted ever since cavemen saw their shadowed figures and heard their mourning songs about the death creeping upon their race.

No one paid much attention to her, she remained shadowed in a corner and no oen who wasn't overly curious would really pay much thought to her.
"...That is all young ones... luck goes to those six of swords..."
Firstly, that had annoyed her somewhat. Humans and their kindred in spirit, reguardless if they looked anthrope or not, often assumed many things. One of those being, that all were children...obviously the valiant leader was looking for youth. Either because youth was easily brainwashed into believing almost anything these days and carried out orders, or because the mission would need imaginable energy.
Either way, she did not desire being called a 'young one.'
the other thing which disturbed her, was the speak of the six swords.

How could he have known about it? Surely he had not read her mind, for her mind was encrypted far beyond that any telepathic being could bind, even though FAllana herself was not tellepathic.
STrange... yet manyt hings about the world today was strange. Perhaps a teller of fortune spoke of it..
But if he was right to assume of all the people in this tavern, some held swords...then that meant that indeedthe swords were near.
Fallana felt her hand nimbly brush against the side of herself, asa mumur of people and creatures began to talk to herself.
Most probably do not know much about the swords...
She thought.

They would only allow six to find this figure, obviously they counted on it being the six with the swords. If so, she would be one of them.
A small smile krept upon her lips..
These 'young ones' could use some reliable guidance..
With that,s he awaited.

MechAlphaChamel
4th November 2003, 02:09 PM
Righto, now to help get our character introductions on the right foot, The swords that each one of us possess will tend to draw us all towards eachother. Quite an uncanny attraction wot. Well, back at the tavern...
I listened intently from a stool that I had encrouched my own upon entering the tavern. The speach was strict and to the point, not a bit of room for questions or arguements. Probably what the general was intending to do. After the speech and the phasing out, the room bust into activity. People immediatly set forth and left the tavern. I too felt the urge to leave, but something held me back, like I was supposed to stay...

After the tavern had emptied of most people, I realized that I wasn't the only one left. Around the room, five other creatures milled about the room. One I immediatly recongnized to be a Jang, creatures that are used in punishment threats by parents. Another was a angel-like creature, I thought that this was quite odd, after all, most angels are supposed to have two wings like they say in the stories my mom told me. Finally, a normal human looking creature. Despite its long, black, and unattended hair, this guy looked to be the most normal of the five left other than myself. A quick glance around the room brought me to yet another odd looking creature. It stood only five-and-a-half feet tall, had two short, little stubs comming off of her head. A silver archers hat covered the rest of her head, and a long, silver street coat covered most of her body. Moving on with my glance brought me to another human creature. This man looked normal, brown hair, a smile on his face showed that he was quite the gentleman. I thought that this would be the person I would start with, but before I could walk to him and give my introduction, Vicator faded in right in front of me. This stopped me cold in my tracks, in his hands were a pair of shades, black in color. Vicator's huge paw lifted over my hand and dropped the shades into my awaiting hand. He turned around and quickly said in his powerful voice: "He wanted only the best for you and Lia..." He whiped his cloak about him and began the more thurough briefing. "Now that those that are unable to complete this task are gone, I am able to give you more details about this man. He stands roughly the same size as this young man..." he states as he points to the six foot five gentleman with the unattended black hair. "The number one thing that will make him stand out in a crowd is the fact that he carries the sword Nightmare. As long as you all possess your swords of legend, his sword will shine with a dark, sinister black. I tell you now, I have no idea what this mans intentions are with our symbol, but eleminate him at all costs." He says as he passes back and forth, and ends up towering over Tanklar. "I do believe that your brother knew his intentions, maybe if he didn't, he might still be here." Vicator says as he looks away, directly into the Jang.

"Tirank Coorio III, it has been awhile. I see that you posses the Phuenominon, the legendary sword of the oceans. This lovely little Faeyrinic has the Angel Punisher, suiting as both are legendary. Another human..." says Vicator as he takes a step toward the brown haired individual. "... I can see your powers fit the Titan Crusher. A Harbringer, here! I do believe that we have saved your kind, what? Now you intend to repay the debt with Ica Nova, legendary sword of ice from my home moon?" Finally, Vicator looks right at the angel with one wing and a looming frown crosses his face. "Your icy blue eyes hide a great secret. A destructive one... I tell you now Kane, if you intend to come back on my watch, I will exorcize you from that body while you control it." Vicator says in a gentle, soothing voice (quite creepy to Kane)

"Now that I know everyone and their personas, I will be monitoring you from time to time. As now, I have spent a great deal of time, allowing the infidel to escape farther into the shadows... Adu my messangers of death." Vicator says as he vanishes out, not to come back.

I looked over the glasses, a brief shimmer catches my eye. Upon closer inspection, the name Vincent Korben is inscribed on the inside bridge of the shades. 'NO, this couldn't be! He... isn't... dead? He couldn't be!' Then I felt something click inside of me, a deep beast that was awakening. Then I herd a familiar voice in my head: 'I knew this would work, go look in the mirror young one.' It was Vicator's voice, but he wasn't around, which was quite odd. I followed his instructions and headed to the mirror that sat behind the counter, what I saw stunned me. My eyes were black, a small ring of purple was all that remained in each eye. My psychic potentials had be unlocked! I slid the shades up to my face and vowwed I would nail the son of a ***** for killing Vincent.

"We should start with our names people, then we should give our reasons for taking this mission." I say as I whirled around on one foot. "My name is Tanklar Korben of the Korben line, I joined this mission to do something with myself. Now I have a second and even more important reason... avenging the death of my brother Vincent Korben."

There you have it people, just work your characters into the story like so. Remeber, draw from your past, that is your main reason for taking this mission on. Now, here are some more notes on Dream that will be "common sense" to your characters:

Kane- A necromancer known all too well for his foul deeds. It was his hands and army that brought about the decline of the dragons that once flurished about Dream. At the last battle, Kane became over confident that he would crush the dragons, but it was at that moment when the golden dragon, Hensen came forth from the plane of dragons and smited Kane.

Plane of Dragons- A world were dragons rule, rarely people that planeshift with out a destination will end up here. It is said that the dragons there are helpful to most travelers, but if ones intentions are misplaced, the plane of dragons can be a deadly plcae.

Burham- The current and past Demon of Dream. Though Burham is a demon, he has worked out agreements with the gods before. He too wasn't fond of the war on Sycies that occured a millenia ago.

Faeyrinic- A lost race as far as history goes. Beasts that once flew among the skies with angels and dragons before the war of Sycies. Since that war, the Faeyrinic have slipped into oblivion as historians put it. They once sought for the power that the angels and dragons once had, but now only think of survival of themselves.

Powers of the swords- Though our characters haven't fully understood the powers that these swords have, they now know that they have the power to point out the evil that lays in the void when they close in on that man.

And there, that should be all the comon sense stuff that I can think of. If any more pops up, I'll make sure that I post it up. OUT.

Heald
4th November 2003, 04:12 PM
Jarol Omakia

I looked around, seeing if anyone else wanted to follow, so I spoke up.
"Well, hi, I go by the name of Jarol Omakia. I wield this sword, the Titan Crusher," and with that I held up the sword effortlessly then span it in my hand, then put it down.
"Tell me," Tanklar said, "how do you wield such a large sword? You aren't exactly Mr. Muscle."
I smiled and nodded.
"I am a cursed human, born to serve the infidel mages so they could leave me to rot. They were the people who did THIS!" I yelled angrily and transformed by arms into rock. Needless to say, the rest of the group seemed startled. I sighed and retracted by rock exoskeleton.
"I...apologise. I often don't get the chance to vent my anger. Alas, I have the powers of an Earth Elemental."

Bulbasaur4
4th November 2003, 08:59 PM
Fallana

Faeyrinic(F)

Fallana gazed through her hood, her eyes blinking slightly, as she watched everyone introduce themselves. (This will take place after everyone else has introduced themselves.. since I want to post now and I believe she'd be the last to say hello.)
Her eerie eyes gazed at those who seemed to suddenly notice she was in the room, and the friendliest one so far, suddenly asked of her. She smiled slightly, although no one really saw it through the darkness of her cloak..

" I? I am Fallana Amin'lea Tirritha."
With that, she reached her delicate hands upwards and grabbed the outer edges of her hood. Hesitating slightly, she then pulled it back as her brilliant, dazzling red hair overflowed- it being full of volumne and shine. Her eyes reguarded others softly... and although they had met many before, she doubted anyone recoginzed the strange man's words when he reguarded her as sa Faeyrinic. Most called her kind, "Fails", which translated into the meanting of "Faiye" which was a mistinterpritation which often was rooted to the Dream's original language, which meant, "Failed Evil", but the ancient terms which Faiye was meant to be interpreted as, "Divine."
Her right eye- slitted like a cat's, and being frosty and sharp, with silver as it's main color with speckles of light blue, and an inner ring around her black pupil of magenta, while the outer ring around her main iris was a far more glowing magenta.
Her left eye seemed more human, not cat-slitted, but with the same colors as her right eye except instead of silver being the base color, it was instead an eerie, hazel-like green, again with magenta glowing circles around both teh pupil and the iris. No blue specks were found however, only slightly yellow or lightened green.

"Aren't... aren't you... isn't she... a.. a fail?" A voice quavered, and immediatly she turned her now hardened-gaze to him.
" Indeed, you've heard the legend of fails- creatures that when seen, meant death was biting at your heels and licking at your fingertips." With that a smile crept upon her lips, for she shrugged.
" You may call me Fallana, and I have chosen to come here by mere intuition and curiosity. The reason I am staying? Because I will not allow the Lairein to be unearthed, if the sword, Nightmare, has those powers. I am unsure, but I wish to know."
"What are Lairein... the name seems familiar.."
She smiled,
"The meaning is rooted from the word, "Lair" which is like a cavern, while the ending , "Rein" is secretly attached, which in ancient times meant, "Death Bringer" or "Master Demon." Lairein are ancient creatures which sleep far beyond t he earth, and are more powerful than any demon imaginable. They are..."
She hesitated, not wanting to fully give them a history lesson upon the War of Ancient- the war fought long before Angels and Demons had their conflicts, but instead the Lairein was unleashed. The Faeyrinics had been summoned to stop theLairein, but the battle sparked the beginning or foreshadowing thousand years forward, of the war which would be teh downfall to their race.
" ... they are sleeping, but if they could be summoned by some one who knew the ultimate powers of the Nightmare sword, the earth would instantly be enslaved."

Silence... Sighing, Faeyrinic took of her cloak, fully exposing her body. She wasn't one to mind the risque-ness of her clothing, for her kind wasn't afraid of showing their bodies. They were animals, and their gender wasn't some thing to be ashamed or hidden... but Fallana did take the time to make some clothing, so people wouldn't feel so uncomfortable, although it made her feel rather confined.
" I have been alive for a long time, and I wish to aid you upon your journey.l.. I admit, I feel out of place, and with the probability that you believe that seeing me will cause your death. Perhaps your deaths are coming, but I trust that you believe me in saying it is not because of seeing my race. They have long been extinct... well, almost." A twinge of sadness ended with that note, as she sighed.
" I don't trust half of what this army is made up of, and I'd rather not dwell on that fact. The thing is, I believe we should get going. The faster, the better... I know a nice short cut to the village we are supposed to be going to, and I'd like to act more as a guide than as one of you."

Her ending words were rather harsh... and caused slight confusion, I'd like to act more as a guide than one of you.
The truth of the matter was, Fallana never felt like she belonged. No one she believed, could ever truely trust her species, because of the conspiracies and legends which covered her species in lies and deciet. Many didn't grasp even a quarter of the Faeyrinic's history, nor did they even know the 1/4 of the true one, but instead only knew lies. Sadly... many thought, or actually all creaturers thought Faeyrinic's descended from Arch-angels and demons, which was entirely not true. The fact Fallana had a dragon tail, and that her wings were tinted black did not help, neither did the horns or the markings of the sun and the moon for that matter.
The biggest thing however, was that Fallana had been lonely all her life. Why the fates and destiny decided that she alone would not be plagued by the mind disease the rest of her kind had been plagued with in teh war, was a mystery probably never to be solved. the thing was however, that because of it... she distanted herself from other creatures, and believed that she could never relate to them, nor form any type of friendship... or love for that matter.

Love, hope, friendship... pointless in the end...

Years of love have been forgot, In the hatred of a minute...

In the end, all the world knew was hate and war. This, Fallana saw repeated time after time again... she would not fall into it's trap.

(I drew a quick, rough sketch of Fallana so you get a basic idea.The sketch is quickly and poorly done, so imagine her a little bit more lengthier and elegant. ^^;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

MechAlphaChamel
5th November 2003, 11:23 AM
Well people, I have continued to notice that when they post and mention the world, they end up calling it Earth. People, this is not Earth, the storyline and timeline that Dream has is FAR from alike to that of Earth. Many things that exist on Earth don't on Dream and vica versa. Here be them notes though, study hard:

Dream- The world of which that this story takes place, the world is lush with life of many varieties. The most common of these is the human, next the in line is the little ones, or halflings. Like all worlds, this one is full of legends and rare beasts. The most known of these legends is the one of the Seven Swords of Dream, as for the rare beasts, that race is the Faeyrinic. As far as historians know, their demise was caused by the great dragon king, Hesen, but that is just a thesis.

Chameleoflage Runik- The writen alphabet of the Haraspian army and the language of the gods. Few people understand this language, only highly intellegent professors and the army are the known people that can understand or even write in this language. Historians think that it is this language that opens the worm holes spoke of in legends by writing on a Rahama.

Rahama- ???

Lairein- These mystic creatures of immense powers and hatred for those who live. They stop at nothing to kill those who are blessed with the will to live freely. Though they are known as Lairein on Dream, they are known as Balrogs on the multiplaniar worlds.

Ok people, those that haven't posted up their characters introduction need to. If you don't soon, we may leave your character to do his intro on the road!
At the Tree of Systems...

"Do you think that the six are capable of taking on one of our own?"

'I yet do not know Vicator, though I do know someone that would... Chrono, come forth.'

As Chamel says this, a twelve foot tall red-haired man with the build of Brawly (DBGT Brawly) appears, standing next to Chamel.

"Chamel, my magic and time is yours to command, what question do you ask?"

'I need to know of our six travelers, are they capable of taking on our threat?'

"Hmm... I would need to test them of their strengths, then I could gage them with our threats. Once you get me a sample of their power, I will return... in time Chamel."

As Chrono says this, he vanishes from view.

"Well Chamel, how do you plan to test them?"

'As being a god with favors that are owed, I will ask a friend of mine to assist me with our small delema, he has the creature selection that I will need... Ishop, your precence is requested from Sycies to Dream...'

In a flash of green smoke, a medium sized yellow-tan colored stingray with a head shaped like a banana fades in.

'Ishop, I will be needing little something from Sycies to test some on some people... Something that even the natives have a trouble with.'

'A social scorpion would be that creature that you speak of Chamel. I will have it ready when the time is right. Tell your grandfather Espio my humble hello.'

With that, The yellow-tan Ralien vanishes the same way he appeared.

"Well Chamel, now you handled that like... a god." Vicator says, roaring with laughter.

'The scorpion is in their court...' Chamel says as he joins in Vicator's roaring laughter.
(Note: like above, there are some other things I must point out, things don't work on Dream like they do on Earth. In America, we have that problem with showing TOO much (body-wise people), yet in Japan, they can't show enough. On Dream, showing your body of in public will not raise attention, nor will people flinch or feal uneasy. Just treat Dream like Japan, but not as... perverted.)

Darkmaster Kagemusha
5th November 2003, 04:04 PM
Uhhhh...Mark...is is Ica Nova or Ice Nova? I don't know what Ica is :P.

Suruku Harbring
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked slowly over to the Faey, Fallana. "Excuse me miss," I said quietly. "I must say that I do not hate or fear your race. I can relate--somewhat--to the way you must be treated by humans. My race isn't...taken kindly too," I leaned against a wall. "I would actually like to learn about your race. You seem to be very knowledgable and probably have some interesting history," I said, smiling. With that, I sat down on the floor and unsheathed my sword to examine it more closely, for I had only had it for a few days--none of which had provided enough time to study it, and we'd probably be leaving soon, so I thought I should start examining the designs on it. And it might also provide some time to talk to Fallana.

Mystic_clown
7th November 2003, 02:33 PM
Lucifer
----------------------------------------
I leaned against the wall of the tavern, looking over the group of creatures that had been assembled. My hair flopped over my face and I gently brushed it aside.
Who was that man? And how did he know about the Hell Fury?
Forget about that sword! How did he know about me?
Calm down Kane. I guess this means that I’m going to have a lot more control. I smiled.
Forget it! As long as you still breath, This vessel will be shared between us! And there’s nothing that fool can do about it!
I then went back to looking over the group. I had a feeling this was going to be interesting.

Thargor
7th November 2003, 05:53 PM
MechAlphaChamel: I sent you a PM regarding some questions before I did my post... I sent it a couple of days ago, so perhaps you could check your PM's ^_^;;

I won't be able to post until either next Thursday or Friday, I'm off to visit colleges.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
8th November 2003, 01:13 PM
I got a picture that I was hoping I could use for my character's sword, Ica Nova

Bulbasaur4
8th November 2003, 03:46 PM
Fallana

Faeyrinic(F)

My bewitched right eye turned to Harbringer, a race which indeed had been not accepted by many. My eyes softened slightly... perhaps my words were more fiece and poorly aimed than I had firstly thought. As others seemed to pry at their sword or it's sheath, and some murmured of talk, I gazed to the Harbringer and took a few steps towards him.
" You... I do not believe you have given me your name. May I ask of it?"
He gazed at me, shining his own, lovely sword which I had instantly recognized... my eyes twinkling with slight recognition of it.
" Suruku." He stated, and I nodded.
" Suruku... " I let the word roll through my mouth, as I had done with every language and word with in it. Leaning against a wall by him, I let a small yet indistinguishable smile trace across my lips.
" Perhaps upon this journey, with all of us, perhaps on a rest or of the night's travel, I can tell you some of the lore and histories of my race. I also know much about the earth as well... so perhaps if there is anything which I can reveal to you, I will."
He was about to speak, when I suddenly crouched down in front of him, the markings upon my back (which ran from the top of my shoulders down to my lower half, shaped like massive angellic yet different wings) flexed. I gazed at him, rather closer than most would feel comfortable for just meeting a person, and I placed a hand upon his should, gazing at him with my eyes intensely.

Eyes... my eyes of six different colors combined, one of a cat eye and the other of human, stared intensely at him. The moon marking of red, which slashed against my left eye connected when I blinked, and I gazed deep into his own.
I could feel he was slightly taken aback... probably not used to such a forward movement, but he did not feel untrustworthy nor did I sense fear. I then smiled, and placed my hand over his, which was grasping the upper handle of his sword since he had stopped cleaning it. I tighted my hands around the top of his..
" You are indeed a true spirit. My guidance and protection are yours."
I then released my grip, and stood up slightly, but not fully until I then closed my eyes and stood up. Reopening them, I whispered... directly towards him.
"Perhaps there is more hope for the world... myself, than I thought. Perhaps indeed I may call some one... a friend. Perhaps."
With that I gave him a slight wink, and then I turned around, my back to him as I looked at the others.
'Well... are we going to stand here like idol statues or are we going to act upon the moment and start our mission?"

Bulbasaur4
8th November 2003, 04:56 PM
Thanks to Kage, I decided to draw my character again, with a swordy drawing.
I SUCK AT DRAWING WEAPONRY
^^;
So bare with me... oh, and I drew Fallana in the pic, with a few noticable markings. ^^ Her outfit changed slightly since the risque item isn't a big deal in this world... ^^ I tried, it's sloppy and I plan on going over it in ink so I can color it later. ^^ That should look pretty neat when I do that.

MechAlphaChamel
8th November 2003, 04:57 PM
Ok, people we have four people that have done their introduction so far. The other two that need to, you know who you are, get in there and post! We continue to wait for you guys, but soon we may leave without your names...

PS: I have one hard time checking my PM's people, though I haven't given everyone their powers and descriptions of swords, I assure you all that I am currently working on it offline while I write out my D&D world.

Mystic_clown
8th November 2003, 08:52 PM
What are you talking about Bulbi? That pic looks GREAT! BTW, how do you post pics here? I'm planning on doing a pic of Lucifer and the Hell Fury and I want to know to put it on.

MechAlphaChamel
14th November 2003, 04:45 PM
Ok people, those of us that haven't posted your introduction, it will have to wait until we get off to the road...
"Well, we haven't much time to spend here. The journey will be hard... and a second more here is a second waisted out there." I said as I gathered up my possessions into my cloak. 'I wonder if I can even trust some of these people. I best wait first before I go placing my trust.' I thought to myself.

With few arguements about leaving the Hungry Grouse tavern, we set out upon the road. Traveling togeather was quite odd, escpecially with people that I just met. The first night was by far the most awkward. It was the half-angel that was the one to start the fire with his sword. After dinner, which was food that we packed for the first few nights, we all stayed our distance for the first night.

At the morning, the moon of Vicatoria was still out, and the sun was just obscured by the Tree of Systems. The fire had died during the night, and the group was just beging to stir. The forest was silent, the trees were gently swaying in a calm breeze. As the group woke up, they began to eat pre-packed breakfasts.

"Are we all goin to remain silent for this?" asked the tall, black haired individual who went by the name of Suruku. "In my ways, that is considered quite rude." he continued.

"Hey, Harbringer I understand your point of view, but I just don't place my trust in just anyone anymore. The last time I did that... well, you know what happened." said Jarol as he flexed his earthen muscles.

"Well, we'll just see what each of us is capable of in combat then." I said with a smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well people, this here is a good time to do your intro's. I don't plan on starting up the fight here until everyone gets their sword abilities. With that said, I am going into the military here in less than a month, which means for 6 weeks exactly, I will not be on. Period. So it is up to those that are here daily or more than once a week to continue. I am working on something that will get us into a nice place for the delay. After basic though, I should be free. Later people, now to finish them sword powers.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
14th November 2003, 06:13 PM
I can be one of those people who post more than once a week, so long as I get stuff to work with--which I'm sorry to say, you just gave me :P. Also, B4, the picture looks cool :yes:, though I dunno how I influenced it :P

Suruku Harbring
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jarol, we must place trust in each other. We are in this thing together--whatever this is," I said, calmly, shrugging. "Though I agree with Tanklar on one thing--seeing each other fight could be very interesting, though I'd rather we don't fight each other," I said, and then turned to Fallana, leaning against a tree further from the group. I could see a sorrow in her eyes--eyes which many must fear. I understood her sorrow, somewhat. To let people know what you are, just to find out that they hate and fear you. I had been mobbed many times by people on Harbringer Hunts--some villages even had them annually. I moved over next to her and smiled. "I don't mean to be rude, but is now a good time to talk about you and your race? I'm afraid I have the tendency to ask questions at times when other races don't feel like talking," I said, rather cheerfully.