PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Heroes Lookin DANG good![[Possible SPOILERS]

Legends-Kuja
1st November 2003, 03:30 AM
Watch this video and weep with joy...

http://asx.pod.tv/sega/free/2003TGS/sonich...cheroes_500.asx

Some interesting tidbits:

[SPOILER] Shadow has clones.... and LOTS of them. Shadow was revived by Eggface...
-The Bonus stage is BACK!
-THere are 14 levels, and I can't think of the names, but level one is Seaside Hill and Level Seven is Bullet Station.
[HILARIOUS SPOILER] The Chaotix group are the humor of the story: They're in it only for the money:D

Look in places such as Sonic HQ and Sonic Foundation Message board for confirmation...

Lezta
1st November 2003, 08:20 AM
Frankly it just looks cool because they actually seem to have vaguely Sonic like level design.

Woo!

Legends-Kuja
1st November 2003, 06:53 PM
The REAL powerhouse of information lies at home at www.Sonic-Cult.org. The info you can get there is AWESOME. But beware, they're nightmarishly perverted with a cream fetish, if you can catch my drift.

Bad news: I'm getting SEVERELY conflicting info about Sonic Heroes Release date in America. The only truth is that both Japan AND Europe get it faster than we do (end of this month, I hear.) I get December of this year to as late as Febuary 5th, 2004 (my birthday). Anyone got a REAL date?

Lezta
2nd November 2003, 04:53 AM
No.

It's nice, because it's another Sonic 3 moment...

Europe got that before the US too. Hehe

The Prophet
2nd November 2003, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I heard a LOT about this. The new Metal Sonic is going to rock.

Oh, and you're ALIVE?! Or were you mostly dead but revived by twoo wuv?

Legends-Kuja
2nd November 2003, 04:44 PM
Just looked--only the US won't get it before Christmas, the jackasses, but rumor has it Sega's pushing for a pre-Christmas release worldwide.

An interesting tidbit: This is the first Sonic game where Sonic will enter a castle. Hey Mario, when are you gonna visit a city, huh? And I mean a REAL city!

Last Exile
2nd November 2003, 07:40 PM
As long as they get it out by Chirstmas in Australia is all I want. Sonic and co. own! ;)

Razola
2nd November 2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Legends-Kuja
Just looked--only the US won't get it before Christmas, the jackasses, but rumor has it Sega's pushing for a pre-Christmas release worldwide.

An interesting tidbit: This is the first Sonic game where Sonic will enter a castle. Hey Mario, when are you gonna visit a city, huh? And I mean a REAL city!

He'll visit a city when Sonic gets a functioning camera.

Lezta
3rd November 2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Raz
He'll visit a city when Sonic gets a functioning camera.

It's funny, because I must be the only person in the world who's never noticed anything wrong with the camera.

Mind you, I'm pretty forgiving of bugs and stuff.... so maybe thats why.

andyizcool
16th November 2003, 05:54 AM
I like the look of this game and I've always liked Sonic. Sould I get this game for the PS2?

~Andrew

Razola
16th November 2003, 09:17 PM
I'm getting that bonus disk with Mario Kart Tuesday with a demo of it, so I'll give it a shot and let you now how it is so far.

Some people have also reported seeing commercials of the game, even though it's not due until Q1 2004. Anyone seen ads for this game?

Powarun
21st November 2003, 10:43 PM
I saw the commericail, just curios why Tails and Knuckles were following SOnic

andyizcool
22nd November 2003, 03:32 AM
They follow Sonic because he needs to use their skills to get into new areas and stuff later in the game. Tails can fly and all so that would be great helping Sonic.

~Andrew

Yoh Asakura
22nd November 2003, 06:56 AM
For all those who don't know why there are 3 characters, you select a team when you first start the game and switch in game to use the others powers to achieve certain tasks.

E.g. Tails Flying power to reach a higher place.

It does look like an interesting game. I dislike Sega for porting it to every console when we all know the GCN version is gonna be the best ;D

Before anybody asks the game is going to be the same on each system ((Graphics being the only dfference)). So there will be no different characters with each system like SCII.

Legends-Kuja
5th December 2003, 11:16 PM
The Sega site (http://score.sega.com/games/heroes/content.html) for this game has lost the crappy teaser and unloaded a bucket load of story. It's looking better than SA2 storywise! It is also kind enough to show the difficulties for each team.

Just a few more weeks until it's out for Japan...

Saturos
28th December 2003, 12:11 PM
You should try the PLAYABLE DEMO that comes with Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. That demo kicks serious butt. Especially with Team Shadow.