PDA

View Full Version : A Poached Ego!

Chris 2.1
1st November 2003, 10:41 AM
This episode aired in the UK today, but as we're getting the new episodes earlier than americans (nya :P) then I thought i'd best put it in spoilers.

What did I think? It was excellent. Jesse and James were absolutely great in this...I wish Ash and Co had actually seen/heard from Riko that J&J had stopped him, because they need some slack!

Cacnea was cute ^^

Arbok and Weezing were so emotional....this was an excellent, absolutely great episode! I also liked how Counter failed, although having it work would have been uuber/cool ^^

Rating? OFF THE SCALE! 11/10!

Whirlpuff
1st November 2003, 12:08 PM
It was a really cute episode!
I can't believe Arbok & Weezing are gone! Jessie & James are gonna be fighting over Cacnea now, who is uber-cute. ^_^

Chris 2.1
1st November 2003, 01:50 PM
Well, Jesse gets Seviper in 2 episodes time, I guess that balances out ^^. Cacnea was amazingly adorable...i didn't realise all those holes were mouthes!

*Murkrow
1st November 2003, 01:56 PM
I agree, it was excellent^_^ It was also the first AD ep I've seen(wasn't here last week) so that kinda made it a bit special.

The leaving of Arbok and Weezing was really sad, especially when Jesse, James and Meowth were taking all of Tyranitars attacks just so they could escape. ;_; I nearly cried as they were doing their little speeches, but my brother was watching and going 'ahh, how sad' in a sarcastic voice so it kinda ruined it a bit¬_¬

Cacnea is so cute though.
*Goes gooey eyed*
It's voice really suits it and is so adorable^_^

Taillows dub voice is kinda weird though@_@

Yay, tomorrow I'll get to see the Advanced episodes before this one:P And the Treecko one^_^

Animelee
1st November 2003, 09:10 PM
Did they leave the gun, or any original BGM's?

Kojiro
1st November 2003, 09:53 PM
Well I am 99.9 percent sure they left the gun in, I have not seen the dub,but everyone on SPF said they did.

As for BGM,I think they did not have all of them,but they had alot more then the first two episodes,and the music really fit.

*Murkrow
2nd November 2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Animelee
Did they leave the gun, or any original BGM's?

Yeah, it had the gun in, I'm not sure if they left any of the BGM, but I've got a feeling that there was different music playing when they got the Koffing/Ekans out of the cage, it might not have been the origional stuff, but I'm certain that I've never heard it before.

Gravy
2nd November 2003, 02:06 PM
Well...the bg music used when Meowth was opening the cage was the original music. I was used in the Petalburg Gym episode...Taillow episode...Zigzagoon one...so, original it was ^^0

Light_Togetic
18th November 2003, 02:46 PM
How did they pronunce Cacnea? I don't know why, but I pronounce it Cack-nee-uh... They probably say it some way completely different... >_<

Chris 2.1
18th November 2003, 03:13 PM
Cacnea was pronounced properly. It's voice kinda goes "CAK-NYA!" sorta, but it sounds like Elmo, basically. It's really good, as is Seviper's in the next few episodes.

Gravy
18th November 2003, 03:28 PM
Seviper actually kept its japanese voice in a lot of parts. Very few of the japanese 'rasberries' were altered and in places it actually said 'Seviper', but the rest was pure Habuneeku. Heh, I hope 4Kids keep the 'rasberry' noises, it makes little tunes out of them when it comes out of the pokéball XD