PDA

View Full Version : Buying Battle E-Cards... Cards determined in a pack?

Too Cool Scyther
1st November 2003, 02:31 PM
Hey guys... as a person who must buy everything Pokemon. I'm really considering going to Target or something today to get these E-Cards. Now... I heard there are 6 packs with 9 cards each (8 trainers + 1 berry).

Here are my questions

1) Do you just get 6 different packs and you'll get all 54? Or is it one of those stupid trading card game things where you'll get a double or even more of it?

2) How much does 1 pack cost?

3) How much does the E-Reader go for these days?

Thanks!

Red Angel
1st November 2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Too Cool Scyther
Hey guys... as a person who must buy everything Pokemon. I'm really considering going to Target or something today to get these E-Cards. Now... I heard there are 6 packs with 9 cards each (8 trainers + 1 berry).

Here are my questions

1) Do you just get 6 different packs and you'll get all 54? Or is it one of those stupid trading card game things where you'll get a double or even more of it?
No idea... but, like many ohter E-Reader proucts, they may be pre-determined.
2) How much does 1 pack cost?
Somewhere between $2.99 and $4.99, in all probability.
3) How much does the E-Reader go for these days?
Well, Nintendo has a bundle deal that gives you a GBA, and E-Reader, Super Mario Advance 4, and some cards for $100, and the standalon E-Reader is $35.99 to $39.99... but Ruby/Sapphire SHOULD hvae come with a mail-in rebate coupon for it.
Thanks!

Togetic
2nd November 2003, 08:51 AM
You get all 54 at once... when you buy all three packs...
They cost $5.99 at the New York Pokemon Center and should cost the same everywhere else...
An E=Reader costs 39 dollars in most stores but like Red Angel said, Ruby and Sapphire comes with a Coupon that lets you get 10 dollars off the Ereader... At the Pokemon Center, if you buy all three packs you get a free figurine... I got Togetic! :D

Dark Sage
4th November 2003, 07:06 PM
When exactly will these cards be available, anyway?

- Venusaur

SuperSonic
5th November 2003, 01:03 PM
They are right now. I have all 54. Its cool to just have 6 new berries. I just have to figure it out. If i scan one then another the first berry i scanned turns into the second one. It says it does that in the instructions, so i'm guessing i have to plant it and harvest it first.

Silent Dragonfly
5th November 2003, 03:02 PM
Are Nintendo planning to release e-reader in Europe?
If so, when?
Mostly I want it for those berries.

Dark Sage
5th November 2003, 04:37 PM
What are the six new berries? Do they include the Enigma Berry?

- Venusaur

Animelee
6th November 2003, 11:47 AM
I plan to get these when I get a job soon, but, I was wondering, do the battles you fight give experience to your Pokemon, or are they just like battles from the Battle Tower?

Togetic
6th November 2003, 02:50 PM
The six new berries are:

Eggant Berry
Drash Berry
Nutpea Berry
Chilan Berry
Pumkin Berry
Strib Berry

They have the exact same function as the Enigma Berry except they have different tastes... I personally like the Enigma Berry Better... But I really don't know what they do...

SuperSonic
8th November 2003, 03:06 PM
I just harvested some, i got 3, but i'm not sure how long it took. I dont think its possible too have more than one kind of the berries at a time. I had 3 eggant berries, scanned a nutpea and it became 3 nutpea berries.