PDA

View Full Version : PA 9 and 10 Dub Titles

DigiPokeMon
1st November 2003, 07:44 PM
CookieFF of SNF has posted the dub titles for PA (Pokemon Advance) 9 and 10

PA9/285: Taming of the Smroomish!
This is airing on Skyone UK on Sunday November 16 and airing on KidsWB! on Saturday 27th December

PA10/286: You Said a Mouthful
This is airing on Skyone UK on Sunday November 23 and Airing on KidsWB! on Saturday January 4th 2004 (Next Year!!!)

BTW the KidsWB! schedule to subject to change and it not confimed

Venasaur89
1st November 2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by DigiPokeMon
CookieFF of SNF has posted the dub titles for PA (Pokemon Advance) 9 and 10

PA9/285: Taming of the Smroomish!
This is airing on Skyone UK on Sunday November 16 and airing on KidsWB! on Saturday 27th December

PA10/286: You Said a Mouthful
This is airing on Skyone UK on Sunday November 23 and Airing on KidsWB! on Saturday January 4th 2004 (Next Year!!!)

BTW the KidsWB! schedule to subject to change and it not confimed

Great titles! The Shroomish one could be better, but oh well...

Yeah, I think that Kids WB! will air two episodes on the last saturday of December, or the first Saturday of January, because of the New YEar.

BTW, how about make this topic an official topic to put the english dub titles? Because, I know that there will be several threads just to tell you the new dub titles in English? and we'll update this topic whenever we find a new title, and can also discuss the title...._^_

Chris 2.1
5th November 2003, 01:26 PM
WHOA! we get them like a month before the US! How cool ^^

although, since PKMN4 has just come out on DVD (no cinema release) I doubt we'll get Movie5 or 6, since Pokemon only airs on sky digital, and not everybody has it :(. I think GMTV show YuGiOh instead....

ps: I HATE DUB titles.... -__-;;