PDA

View Full Version : The Funniest, Craziess, Stupidest, thingy that has ever happened in the Pokemon TCG.

Water Pokemon Master
2nd November 2003, 09:17 AM
Yesterday I went to my league and we had an EX Sandstorm Swiss tourny. We all had 6 packs of Sandstorm, opened one, chose a card, and passed the rest. Eventually, we had 54 cards and had to make a 40 card deck. I made a Shiftry/Azumarill deck and after my five rounds of winning, I faced my last opponent, an adult. When we started, all I had was an Illumise as my Active and a Marill on the bench, while he had a Dunsparce, Spearow, and Cacnea on his bench and a Wailmer as his Active. So, we played, yada yada yada. Eventually, we both had one prize left and it was his turn. His Wailmer had 2 Psychic and 2 Water. I thought I had the cat in the bag thinking to myself it was absolutely impossible for him to have jut drawn a Wailord ex, let alone to have gotten it from those packs since I had ordered a booster box and not had gotten any. So, after drawing his card, he gave this HUGE smile, which could only mean one very evil thing. I then said to him, "Did you happen to draw a Wailord ex?" Before he answered me, he threw it flat down on to that Wailmer. He then slapped another Psychic energy on to it, and announced it's 100- attack, which would have made him won the game. Then I said, "Uhhh, you can't do that, Wailord needs 3 waters in order to attack." So, his turn ended and all I had was an Azumarill with 2 Water and 4 Grass. I drew a card, and to my luck it was a Water and put it on Azumarill.

Here's the Funniest, Craziess, Stupidest, thingy that has ever happened in the Pokemon TCG.

Now that my Azumarill had 7 energy on it, it had enough power to do 210 damage if I got 7 heads. So, I took 7 of my dice and rolled them across the table. 1.......2........3.........4.......5......6......7 heads! I had killed a Wailord ex with my Azumarill and had beaten all odds of rolling 7 heads. I had one the tournament and got an Electabuzz Jumbo, Marshstomp Jumbo (nothing would keep me from that Marshstomp), and seven other miscellaneous promos plus 4 W stamped cards.

So, what do you guys think? Has anything ever happened to you like this?

powermudkip
2nd November 2003, 09:30 AM
Your right,that is crazy. @_@
Congrats on winning too..

BTW,I went to your website and I love the Pikachu skateboarding game ^_^

Dark-San
2nd November 2003, 07:39 PM
Believe me its nothing. We here has met a lot of situation like tis... The first time I play with Sneasel, I ended all having tails now tis is how unlucky I was then.

The Muffin Man
2nd November 2003, 08:44 PM
Well, it's not Pokemon...but...

I once got 12 Heads in a Row playing Barrel Dragon in YGO(for anyone who doesn't play, you flip 3 coins, and if 2 out of 3 are heads, you destroy a monster on the field). So for 4 turns I flipped all heads.

Then we played Pokemon. my hand?
Water, Water, Water, Blastoise, Breeder, Squirtle, Bill X)

I got 2 Water with Bill. My opponent had a Slugma out and that was it.

Needless to say, I didn't worry about losing.

Water Pokemon Master
2nd November 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by powermudkip
BTW,I went to your website and I love the Pikachu skateboarding game ^_^

Thanks! But, the Pikachu Skateboarding game was created by Nintendo over 5 years ago. I didn't make it, they did. I just put it on my site.

Roarkiller
2nd November 2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
Believe me its nothing. We here has met a lot of situation like tis... The first time I play with Sneasel, I ended all having tails now tis is how unlucky I was then.

:D

Dkyouth might remember this.

Theres this guy Dave who's considered the best player in singapore ever, even tho we all have beaten him a few times, cuz overall he's still better.

Anyway, 3 games a match, on the last. LOUSY hand LOUSY draw, LOUSY roll. 1 to 6 in prizes, me surviving off chansey and cleffa and itemfinder and gold berry and focus band and super potion. Need i elaborate?

His deck had erika's dratini btw, which was why i had a headache. All my sneasels gone too (dead). So is elekid.

Then it happened. Wonders of wonders, with my deck half-depleted, the one and ONLY card capable of even facing up to dratini, came to my hand.

Boy do i luv my tech murkrow.

I hadnt depleted all my healing options and the dice decided to smile upon me so like yeah, from being down 5 prizes, my single murkrow screwed him.

Imagine that: from 1-6 to 1-0.

For that 7 heads, meh, the players here know how evil my sneasel can get. Screwed a full-health chansey with metal once. No biggie. Tho there was that one time when i concentrated too hard on the dice to win i had a hell of a headache after i won.

Whoops, did i juz reveal my secret? :D

Alec Trevelyan
3rd November 2003, 02:36 PM
hum, something like this happened w/ me. Well, this was about 4 years ago on a tourney, i was w/ a alakazam/raichu deck (detail: there was just base set), oh good times... well, i faced the best guy from the store, he was playing venusaur/charizard. To be short, i killed his venusaur w/ my abra (30hp), took 9 heads... 10, prlz, 10, prlz... and then i killed him while i was pumping my kids on the bench. I can say he got nuts! He's deck seemed to be invencible, but my stupid deck got him... hum, i remeber there was pikachu (movie promo, that one which make 50 dmg), raichu (bs), alakazam (oh yeah! i used to love this one), chansey and mewtwo (movie promo, energy absorb)... Otherside, i got 6 tails w/ a sneasel 3 times... but u know, in the beggining u look luckier then when u get experienced on the game... i can say coins hate me... and since sneasel they look angrier =/.

Systematic Revolution
11th November 2003, 07:09 PM
I was once playing againt my one friend who had a deck with 4 Jungle Zapdos in it.. And he had one in play, three on the bench and had been alternating between them, so they all had a few counters on them... Well he was gloating that I was going to get my arse whooped. But then I put a pokemon on my bench that prevented him from switching pokemon and used my Tyranitar that was in play to stomp his arse into the ground. He was kicking himself afterwards :D Funny how things can turn so easily.

~SR