PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Big ones and a poll!

Mikey
2nd November 2003, 12:01 PM
Uh yeah, guess what! I HAVE 1000 POSTS NOW!!! YAY! CELEBRATE! JK, but yeah.

Anyways, on with the poll....

1.Do you believe in curses?
2.Why or why not?

1. I do somewhat believe in them.

2. My grandpa's friend owns a farm. Well, his youngest daughter accidently drank rat poison and died. His middle daughter ODed and his oldest just died today in a car accident on the way to college. Seems a little ironic and spooky that they would all die (not to mention sad).

Venasaur89
2nd November 2003, 12:16 PM
Congrats with your 1000 posts, Mikey!

1. Nope.

2. I believe that God controls all of the spiritual powers, and one cannot decide other's fate.

titandude21
2nd November 2003, 01:03 PM
1. no... but i'm still split about the Cubs/Red Sox curses

2. i don't believe in the Cubs/Red Sox curses, but if you look at their history, everything goes wrong just when they're about to win a World Series/pennant. as for other curses, i don't believe in them b/c me > all except maybe God IMO.

Cheesey
2nd November 2003, 01:25 PM
Er, congrats? =P Postcount doesn't mean anything as I'm sure you know xD

1. Do you believe in curses?
Um... Sortof. oO;

2. Why or why not?
Well sometimes really weird stuff happens for no apparent reason, so something like a curse is an explanation for it. I dunno... It sounds a little bit far fetched, but you never know. xD

DarkTemplarZ
2nd November 2003, 02:27 PM
1) Yep

2) *points to the Red Sox* nuff said

homeofmew
2nd November 2003, 08:07 PM
Curses are real I guess
If there is an evil person maybe
Spooky people scare me ;-;!

it is called predestination
you are destined to be someting
yes you have a choice but you don't know
err whatever :x but predestiney is clearly
stated in many religons

Pichu
3rd November 2003, 12:50 PM
Congratulations Mikey! :wave:

1. Sure... why not?

2. Hmm... I believe that cracking a mirror can bring 7 years of bad luck, since I did break a mirror exactly 7 years ago, that I was 13 years old. ... and the fact that it seemed that it came true. xP

Silver Ledian
3rd November 2003, 01:36 PM
Congrats on the 1000 posts, Mikey, well done - hopefully they weren't stupid, pointless or annoying to anyone ^^;;;

I wouldn't believe in real silly curses but I guess I tend to go with some just because I'm rather supersticious...so I do things just to be on the safe side. For example, I take new shoes off a table if I see them sitting there and each time a black cat crosses my path the old wives tale comes back to me. They're sort of curses...kinda like superstition and stuff ^^;

2.Why or why not?
Oh, see #1 although it wasn't mucg of an answer =/

Royal_Goddess_Tina
3rd November 2003, 05:23 PM
Ummmm... Congratulations on the 1000 posts... :yes:

-Yes

2.Why or why not?
-Because I am cursed.... :yes: :wave: