PDA

View Full Version : The Story of Redwall Abbey! Based on the book Redwall! Signups!

Mr. Skrusti
30th December 2002, 04:12 PM
Yah yah, I gotta think of a plot now. *thinks* *ping sound* *lightbulb fizzes over my head, then goes out* I need to replace that........

You're a peaceful creature in the Abbey of Redwall, just having fun playing with the Dibbuns *babies* cooking, or just sitting in Cavern Hole. You think your life is perfect. Basically, it is, until you hear from a dying creature, an owl, who's hurt so bad you know he won't live. He warns the Abbey about an evil Ferret Warlord that has conquered the Southlands with his grimy claws. He explains that his wife and kids were murdered by the Ferret's evil crews, who came from beyond worlds edge. He tried to stop them, but they were so evil, he couldn't stand what they did. He tried to fly off, but they fired arrows at his back, totally destroying it. He used to last of his strength to fly to the Abbey to warn the peaceful creatures of what lay ahead. The last thing that passes his beak is the creature's name. Milamber. He then dies. The Abbot calls a meeting of chiefs, calling in Log-a-Log of the Gousim Shrews, Skipper of Otters, Queen of the Squirrles, King of the Hedgehogs, and of course, Redwall's Champion defender, the warrior of Redwall. They have to decide whether to stay and defend their precious Abbey, or to travel North, where they might be safe. Traveling North is quickly decided against, since so many of the ones who would travel are Dibbuns. So, they decide to stay and fight. Everyone is getting ready for the day that Milamber brings his grimy claws down to point at Redwall, when he should try to take it for himself. The Warlord Ferret has heard of what has happened to past Warlords, but with this great army of over ten-thousand, he believes he can take it. Now, this is where you come in!

Form:

Name:
What creature you are: *Hares, Mice, Stoats, Weasels, Ferrets, Squirrels, Shrews, Otters, Badgers, etc. It has to be a small mammal of some sort like these. In order to be a Hare or a Mole, you need to have a GREAT Knowledge of the books. their speech is very different. All these creatures speak English, but the English from Europe. Note: Stoats, Weasels, Ferrets, Pine Martens, Wildcats, basically any Vermin, are evil. You might change your ways towards the end
Looks:
Personality:
What posistion you are in either the army or the Abbey: *Father/Mother Abbot *only 1!* Brother, Sister, Colonel, etc.*
What weapon do you carry?:
Other:

Mine!

Name: Baster Furelomonty. You can call me Bast.
Age: Oh, about 20 Seasons. *Seasons mean the ones we have IRL, Summer, Winter, Autumn, and Spring!*
What creature you are: Hare! I should abso-bally-loutly hope so, with a name like that!
Looks: Like a Normal Hare, absolutly Spiffing laddie-buck!
Personality: A bit self-centered, also is hungry ALL of the time. He'll try an pinch that scone right from you if you don't watch!
What posistion you are in the army/Abbey: Champion of Redwall, wot, wot?
What weapon you carry: Bow and Arrow, plus the sword of Marten the Warrior, one of the founding fathers of the Abbey! And me long legs that can lay 4 vermin out in one big kick!
Other: Whole bally family kicked me out because I'm a Glutton! *ear twitches* Hares love to eat!

Name: Milamber
What creature you are: Ferret.
Looks: Imagine a Ferret, with cold, Green eyes, and Black fur.
Personality: A cold, ruthless killer. Hey, he didn't get to be Warlord by sitting on his butt and drinking strawberry fizz and dandelion cordial, now did he?!
What posistion you are in the army/Abbey: Leader of the army.
What weapon you carry: Scimitar, and about ten throwing Daggers. You disobey me, you WILL die. Plus, teeth and claws.
Other: Rules the southlands.

I'm only allowing 3 Badgers, since they are fierce animals, bigger than any other small mammal! One may rule Salamadastron, along with his/her however many score hairs you command. Please have knowledge of the book to do so. Allrighty, I hope this hits off!

Totodile Lover
30th December 2002, 04:24 PM
Name:Oliver Lord Of Dark Forest
What creature you are: a Wild Cat
Looks:He's Plain, Golden color to him, Drssed like Legolas from LOTR
What posistion you are in either the army or the Abbey: I don't know how to put this, he's neither evil or good, he's netrual, Probably a Traveller, so. Colonel.
What weapon do you carry?: Two Samurai Swords, And bow and arrows.
Other: Might be a wildcat, but he's a good one.

Mr. Skrusti
30th December 2002, 04:26 PM
Someone actually joined! Whee! You're accepted!

Samchu
30th December 2002, 04:42 PM
You get to use swords! Count me in too!

Name: Samuael but everyone calls him Sam
What creature you are: Mouse
Looks: He looks like a normal field mouse but has green eyes. He wears clothes like that of Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars 2 (the bit where he's fighting Dooku)
What posistion you are in either the army or the abbey: Just a plain soldier in the Redwall Army
What weapon do you carry?: Sword, has to be a sword
Other: None

better luck this time...

Mr. Skrusti
30th December 2002, 04:45 PM
Ok, do you work for the army or do you live in Redwall Abbey? Please desagnate! Also, the only things in the army, are vermin. Rats, Stoats, Weasels, Ferrets, Pine Martens, Wildcats, etc. So, if you're in the army, be one of those please.

MarillTogepi
30th December 2002, 04:54 PM
OOH! Redwall! *grows indignant at the mention of a "him" as ruling Salamandastron* Not always a him, remember Cregga? :) Also, there's usually a Mother Badger, as well (In the books, this was (depending on the book): Mellus, Constance, Auma, Cregga, and possibly more...).

Name: Azine
What creature you are: Badger
Looks: Well, kinda like a normal badger :) Green eyes, tinged with pink, black with a slight hint of silver grey.
Personality: Is a gentle, slightly worrisome soul, with a pretty good sense of humor. When danger threatens, she turns into a fierce fighter, sometimes descending into the bloodwrath her kind is known for. Most of the time, she can control it. Very protective of her Dibbuns.
What posistion you are in either the army or the Abbey: Mother Badger of Redwall, in charge of Dibbuns! Also helps with cooking.
What weapon do you carry?: Doesn't usually carry a weapon, but when she does, it's a stout pole made of hardwood. Also can use a bow and arrow with some degree of skill, but normally relies upon her teeth and claws.
Other: What is there to say?

DarkBlastoise
30th December 2002, 04:56 PM
Name: Garrow
Sex: Male
Rce: Otter
Looks: has dark red skin, uncommon for an Otter, piercing ruby eyes that are said to look deep into an animal's thoughts, and wears black armor with bronze trim, that has a large black shopulder pad and 2 hits, 1 carry his main weapon a very large Scimitar, the other carry the rest of his supplies.
Position: Neutral Warrior
Weapons:
-Jeweled Silver Scimitar
-2-Pronged Sais
-Throwing Needles
-Very hard Teeth
-Claws
-Fighting Experiance
Other: Keeps to himself most of the time

say...wheres the Personality section?

Mr. Skrusti
30th December 2002, 04:59 PM
I shouldn't have forgot Cregga X-X, The Long Patrol was one of my most favorite books. I'm currently reading Marlfox. Dark story, lol. You're both accepted. If you all will kindly edit with a personality, I will do so too. Also, please limit the amount of weapons to say, 2 different kinds, excluding teeth and claws, of course.

DarkBlastoise
30th December 2002, 05:49 PM
this is mah friend's Sign-Up..he'll join soon and continue...

Name: Ruddspike
sex: Male
speices: hedgehog
looks: very dark colored spikes, several missing from battle. blue tattoo circling left eye. missing tail from being tortured by searats as a dibbun.
personality: always willing to battle, but otherwise stays as peaceful as can. good friend with garrow.
weapons: quiver of spears, double headed battleaxe/ walking stick, small rapier. (barely used)
abbey athority: cellarhog, abbey kitchen assistant, gaurd duty 3rd rotation.

Mr. Skrusti
30th December 2002, 06:38 PM
~-~ Ok, Samchu, sorry about this *AGAIN* but, rats are evil. They have to go into Milamber's army. Sorry. Also, if you want to be a good guy, choose one of the good creatures *Hares, Mice, etc.* DB: Your friends accepted.

DarkRaichu8
31st December 2002, 03:05 PM
i am darkblastoise' friend, just so you know. ruddspike.

Mr. Skrusti
2nd January 2003, 04:57 PM
Won't more people join my poor RPG? Please?

Mystic_clown
2nd January 2003, 05:51 PM
Name: Baron
Species: Weasel
Looks: He's a weasel with brown, messy fur. dark yellow eyes and yellow teeth. He wears a black ragged cloak and hood.
Personality: He's usually quiet and a bit treterous. He's ruthless and ever so evil. He's got excellent leaership skills.
Weapons: A bow and a cutless (he rarely uses it though)
What posistion you are in either the army or the Abbey: Captian
Other: Commands a large unit of archers.

ChrisJericho
4th January 2003, 01:39 PM
Name: Slagar (formerly Chickenhound)
What creature you are: Fox (PS: I am evil as Slagar)
Looks: a fox with blue cloak and a checkerd mask covering his scard face
Personality: a cunning servant to Clooney, but when his mother was killed he vowed revenge to Redwall Abby
Position: a slave catcher for evil, used to be a healer to Clooney
What weapon do you carry?: a small knife and that weapon that's a rope with two balls, you throw it and when it wraps around a persons neck it chokes them
Other: got his scar from Asmodaous the snake

Drade130
4th January 2003, 04:47 PM
Name: Rossigio
creature: Shrew
Looks: normal shrew with icy blue eyes and a large scar across his snout
Personality: Log A Log of the shrews, a strong yet fair ruler of the shrews, has an ill tempered wife, he's always looking for a good strawberry cordial
Position: General of the shrews
Weapon: A dagger and a bow, both given to me from Hon Rosie
Other: Honk!

Am i allowed to be log a log?

Mr. Skrusti
5th January 2003, 06:15 PM
Hon Rosie? Ok, maybe I should have cleared this up. This is way past the time of all those peeps. Past the time of Cregga Rose Eyes' death, past Triss, etc. This is way into the future. Chickenhound/Slagar is dead, as his Hon Rosie *I am just reading Mariel of Redwall now :D Pretty good so far...*

Other than that, you're accepted.

BTW: We need moles too ;-;. And, yes, you can be Log-a-Log. *Roars out* Logalogalogalogalogalog....I like yelling that aloud :D

Drade130
5th January 2003, 09:53 PM
ok the weapons have been passed down through Log a Logs instead. I too like saying that. Logalogalogalogalogalogalogalog!!

MarillTogepi
5th January 2003, 10:03 PM
Hrm...if I remember right, there IS a weapon passed down through the Log-A-Logs, but it's just a shrew rapier. It's mentioned near the end of Marlfox.

Slagar is MOST DEFINITELY dead, he died near the end of Mattimeo. Hon Rosie probably lived a long and happy life, but in the timeline of Redwall, she's pretty much dead as well.

ChrisJericho
6th January 2003, 12:46 PM
I know Slagar is dead, I know the stories of Redwall.
Hmm, here if you don't want me to be Slagar, how about this:

Name: Tails
What creature you are: Fox (yes I will become evil)
Looks: a fox with blue cloak with a small chekerd cape
Personality: his dad and grandma were supposably killed by the Redwall dwelers but after he is found by one of the Redwallers and taken in as thier own, he secretly desires to plot revenge for his family heritage, but is heasitant due to the fact that they rescued him and took him in
Position: a wanabe warrior in training
What weapon do you carry?: a small sword that belonged to Slagar
Other: he is the great-grandson of Slagar

Ok, there I fixed it.

Drade130
8th January 2003, 07:16 AM
Didnt slagar have some kind of bola thing that he smacked people with? Anyways, instead of a dagger ill make it the rapier instead. I never read marlfox. maybe i should...

MarillTogepi
8th January 2003, 05:04 PM
CJ, got another problem with that sign-up: If Slagar did have any kids (which is a possibility), they would've lived somewhere in the range of Mattimeo to possibly Pearls of Lutra, which within the reckoning of the timeline, was a LONG time ago (since Lutra was during the Warriorship of Mattimeo's son, Martin. The sword passed to Arven the squirrel, then was in the care of Cregga until it was claimed at the end of Marlfox by Dannflor, constituting that several generations had passed.). I'd say that, if you're going for a descendant of Slagar, try somewhere around great-great-grandson.

Sorry for nit-picking :)

More Badgers! Don't wanna be the only Badger here! :)

Mew Trainer Rose
9th January 2003, 08:16 AM
Name: Cordata
animal: Badger is tempting, but at the moment I'd rather be an Otter. :)
Looks: golden brown fur with a bream-colored patch running from under her chin to her belly. wears a green shirt with no sleeves. it's long enough that it reaches below her waist, and a brown belt is worn over it. On the belt are pouches for her weapons and other things.
Position: neice of the Skipper of Otters
Personality: generally cheerfull and friendly, she's ready for battle in a moment if the need arises. being Skipper's neice, she has a pretty good background is a fighter
Weapons: a sling with a pouch of river stones to use with it and a longish dagger
Other: always glad to visit Redwall (who isn't! ^_^)

ChrisJericho
9th January 2003, 12:54 PM
lol, that's ok, I understand! :) Ok, I can dig that, no prob.

Mr. Skrusti
10th January 2003, 05:25 PM
o.o I've been gone awhile. Okeday, all accepted, but CJ, listen to what they say, mmmmk? Just edit it saying *great etc* grandson or whatever....

Mr. Skrusti
24th January 2003, 06:59 PM
Allright. Please get a few more people to sign-up, please! We need a Badger Lord. I'll allow two characters.