PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What TPM theme are you using?

Kyl3
2nd November 2003, 02:33 PM
I'm using Blue, it goes good with my sig.

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2003, 02:35 PM
Blue too, but it's hard to make elaborate answers from this poll.

Cheesey
2nd November 2003, 02:57 PM
I use the default, I think it looks better. o_o;; I've tried other schemes for a while but the default is the one I like the most.

And yeah, it's quite difficult to make quality posts in this poll =/

Starry Might
2nd November 2003, 03:00 PM
The "Blue" theme, 'cause...

(A) It's classic TPM. :D

(B) If I get Logged Out by the board for being "Inactive" on it, I'll know it 'cause all of a sudden the board theme will be the "Classic" (right?) theme.

:wave:

titandude21
2nd November 2003, 03:07 PM
i like blue, cuz that's my fav. color + the blue theme looks very good compared to the other colors... some look too bright

Razola
2nd November 2003, 03:09 PM
Normally Green, but during October it was Orange and now its November so I'm having it Blue until Janurary.

Elemental Seribii
2nd November 2003, 04:03 PM
I have mine on Red. Just because it's the nicest looking to me. The Default one looks a bit too crowded to me for some reason.

Pichu
2nd November 2003, 04:50 PM
I like Yellow, makes me awake.

Edit: I just changed to blue...wow... i forgot about this

Zak
2nd November 2003, 05:05 PM
Blue, since that's the classic TPM color. Although I'm considering changing it to Green, because back when the main index was blue, but every forum was a different color... I believe Pokemon Anime was Green, and given that it's my forum, and my favorite forum.... I miss seeing it green. Heck, I was so addicted back in 2000-2001 that I even remember most of the forum colors! Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I remember:

GD = Blue
Misc = Blue
UBBH = Purple
RBY = Orange
GSC = Yellow (?)
OPG (Other Pokemon Games) = Yellow I think...
VG = Red
ASB = Blue
AD = Green
OA = Red
Shipping = Pink
FF = Light Blue
FA = Light Blue... or Yellow?
PBS = Orange (?)
RPG = Green
PCG = Blue

Yeah, most of the "popular" forums like Misc, PCG, and ASB were blue...

~Zak

homeofmew
2nd November 2003, 05:09 PM
I use Blue, I like Blue
and as Zak said before Blue was PCG's colour
And i love PCG so much ^-^;;

Darkmaster Kagemusha
2nd November 2003, 05:28 PM
I use Red, because it's somewhat familiar to me. I remember back in the UBB v. 5.01 days when RPG's color was Red (Not sure about the rest, because the only other one I went to was PCG). And then it got 'upgraded' and changed and now we've got this vB, which is better than nothing, or an ezboard, but I still wish we had the old UBB 5.01 :P

Crystal Mew
2nd November 2003, 05:47 PM
I'm using the blue because it reminds me of what TPM used to be :wave:

Plus, blue is one of my fav colors, and I like it how it goes with everything.

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
2nd November 2003, 06:35 PM
=D I'm using the pink version!! Just because it's so random and it was my first choice against default. O_o;; But I might change it to my favorite, orange. ^-^

~Chico

Little_Pikachu
2nd November 2003, 06:58 PM
Zak, Misc was purple for a short period too. :} But then too many people complained and we had to change it, but Kev kept my other forum, UBB Help, in purple because it's my favourite color :)

So no prizes for guessing what my theme is ^_^ Purple. I should make the whole board purple :D Would you all like that?!

Zak
2nd November 2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Little_Pikachu
Zak, Misc was purple for a short period too. :} But then too many people complained and we had to change it, but Kev kept my other forum, UBB Help, in purple because it's my favourite color :)

So no prizes for guessing what my theme is ^_^ Purple. I should make the whole board purple :D Would you all like that?!

Bah, I already knew after seeing that screenshot of the Bjarni PM :P

I wonder if anyone has the Pink theme... lol, btw is that checkable in the CP?

~Zak

Mikey
2nd November 2003, 07:47 PM
I am also using blue. I love whatit looks like. The only problem is that the logo at the top causes the browser window to widen as the little ad at the top is next to it.

(made no sense)

Little_Pikachu
2nd November 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Zak

lol, btw is that checkable in the CP?

~Zak

I can see what color anyone is using, yes. I can change it too, so be good or you'll all be using pink... Like Hunter was of his own free will ;o

soggy_cardboard
2nd November 2003, 11:09 PM
orange and black is the best colours eva!

they work so well together!:yes:

dont deny it.

Jay
2nd November 2003, 11:27 PM
Another hint to abuse power. Sad.

I use blue. I remember it during the UBB days and I still like it very much here. :)

Sir Chris
2nd November 2003, 11:32 PM
I use the default

because I think it looks better, go figure eh? I tried blue for a little while, just didn't suit my tastes

~ Chris

Bryan
3rd November 2003, 12:18 AM
I used the default theme when I first registered, but once I looked at the blue theme, I've been using it ever since. (Mainly because black and blue are my favorite colors) :}

Black and blue look good together on just about everything. :yes:

Linux
3rd November 2003, 01:34 AM
:yes: :yes: :yes: blue rawks my sawks :yes: :yes: :yes:

ILikePokemonP
3rd November 2003, 04:33 AM
I use green because some of the other themes hurt my eyes when I tried them.

midnightangel
3rd November 2003, 10:00 AM

I wouldn't mind because purple happens to be one of my favorite colors too ;)

But for right now I have the Blue theme since it matches with my sig and my avatar--I don't think I'll be changing it any time soon :)

Royal_Goddess_Tina
3rd November 2003, 11:08 AM
I use the default because I am too lazy to change it... But, I think I am going to change it to the blue because blue is my favourite colour!! I love blue!!! :yes: :wave:

[Edit: too much stupidity for one post, so I took some away.]

Chris
3rd November 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Darkmaster Kagemusha
but I still wish we had the old UBB 5.01 :P

No, trust me. You'd prefer UBB 6. ;)

I should make the whole board purple :D Would you all like that?!

No. NO. STAY AWAY FROM ME AND VBH. STAY AWAY FROM ME AND VBH.

I use Blue, purely for nostalgic reasons...

Silver Ledian
3rd November 2003, 01:53 PM
Like the majority of the others, I've been using the blue since I could choose...which has been a long time now :)

1) I don't like pink/purple *hides from LP*
2) Yellow/Orange/Green are all too bright for me
3) Red just looks bad because there are red pokéballs already :yes:
4) The default whitey one made if difficult to read most sigs and also posts done in pink and yellow and other bright colours ^^;

Like someone already mentioned, the blue reminds me of the good old UBB days when TPM was at it's greatest...I just am really used to the blue and I like it. The only downside is, as Mikey mentioned, it makes you have to scroll a tiny wee bit and even though it doesn't affect anything...I hate the bottom scrollbar ^^;

woz
3rd November 2003, 02:09 PM
i'm using vB default. it looks the best to me. i was recently using blue, but i didn't like it much.

Nuriko
4th November 2003, 10:21 AM
I'm usinmg purple, just because it's my fav colour, and it goes good with my writing, sig, avatar, and.. basically everything. ^^; Overall it just looks nice. ^_~
And people, please ignore this Tina person... she... has a strange obsession with beating me.. I haven't quite figured her out yet.

en0miz
4th November 2003, 10:29 PM
Blue of course, since it's classic TPM. 8)

The default theme with the banner on top seems to take longer to load for me, and the rest are meh compared to blue.

RedStarWarrior
5th November 2003, 01:12 AM
I believe that this has been done before...but default.

Pokemaster Matt
5th November 2003, 02:44 AM
XD, I didn't know that it could be changed. -_-'
Anyway, mine is blue, and when I'm logged out its the wierd funky old thing in the black, white and grey colours.

EvileSquirrel17
6th November 2003, 06:08 PM
I am using Orange. Black + Orange = :yes:

Both are among my favorite colors so =d

Plus, I like the way it blends together. Um..and..the fact I had blue but I realised everyone else has it so I changed it =P.

Red Angel
6th November 2003, 08:13 PM
I'm actually using the vb Default, believe it or not. I'd use Red, but that logo in the corner offends me to no end.