PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Alchemist, anyone?

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
2nd November 2003, 06:49 PM
Just the other day, my friend was watching Full Metal Alchemist, and I was like 'Oooh, I wanna watch this!' So I DID. =o It's an awesome anime.. Has anyone here seen it? They've only aired five out of fifty-two episodes so far, but I'm already in love with it.

AND, they have Paku Romi as Edward. =DDDDDDDDDDD You've gotta love Romi. XD

~Chico

Dark-San
2nd November 2003, 07:47 PM
Yup its a nice anime. Can't imagine how did he attached his brother's soul to a metal body 0.o" Still waiting for fan sub episode 5 to be released...

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
2nd November 2003, 10:57 PM
;____; My friend Hork is lucky.. He gets to see it before anyone else since he provides a fansubbing group with the RAW. He told me that a bunch of cool stuff happens in five, and then told me that Ed and Al died.. ~_~ So then I punched him, lol..

I think that Ed was able to do that since he's a rilly good Alchemist =3. Remember in the fourth episode how Majihal said 'A perfect connection of a human soul' or something?

~Chico

Dark-San
5th November 2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Chicoslavocia's Revenge
Remember in the fourth episode how Majihal said 'A perfect connection of a human soul' or something?

~Chico

Yup a prefect attachment indeed at a price of the arm...

GoldenDragonite
5th November 2003, 04:25 PM
Awesome Anime. I was gonna post something here about it.. but I didn't know if I should or not because its only available subbed.. which means one has to download to get it. I really like this anime.. I'm pretty sure its original storyline wise. The characters are beautifully drawn.. it reminds me of a cross between Trigun and Naruto.