PDA

View Full Version : Message Box Full...

Plague
2nd November 2003, 06:50 PM
Although there have not received any PMs in months, due to my problem, and my inbox is completely empty, I am constantly plagued by e-mails telling me that my inbox for PMs is full. I think that I mentioned this on a similar topic a month or two ago, but I am still having this problem. If you could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Number1ChanseyFan
2nd November 2003, 07:02 PM
Ok, I think that you are allowed to have 70 PMs, and then your inbox will be filled up. PMs that are in your inbox, as well as copies of PMs that you have sent to others in your Sent folder count against the 70 PMs that you are allowed. In your PM inbox, there should be a place right above your PMs that says "Show Messages From:" And there is a drop down menu next to it, click on the arrow on the drop down menu, and click on "the beginning." Now, click on the little gray button next to the drop down menu that says "Go." Doing that will show any old PMs that you may have in your inbox. If that doesn't help, then you may want to get in contact with Chris or Little_Pikachu.

Plague
3rd November 2003, 04:38 PM
Okay, I see. The sent items was the source of the problem, and because I didn't know that was there, I couldn't fix it. Thanks, its working now. :D