HedgeCat
2nd November 2003, 08:32 PM
Swellow @ King's Rock
Adamant (+Atk - Sp. Atk)

-Aerial Ace
-Endeavor/Toxic
-Steel Wing
-Fly

I'm too lazy to remove Fly and withdraw a Pokémon with fly all the time or have a flying slave. So i'm keeping fly, K? Aerial Ace right now is Wing Attack because iI want to know if it's a good idea to use Aerial Ace. King's Rock for flinching.

Swampert @Chesto Berry
Calm (+Sp. Defence -Attack)

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-???

Minun @ Magnet
Lax (+Defence -Sp. Defence)

-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Return
-???

Zangoose @ Shell Bell
Naughty (Naughty +Attack -Sp. Defence)

-Crush Claw
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Quick Attack

No changes.

Kelceon @ ???
Jolly (+Speed -Sp. Attack)

-Shadow Ball
-Subsitute
-Focus Punch
-???

Last slot is ethier Salamence or Latios, and I need movesets for both.

-Don't tell me to drop any of these Pokémon. I like using some semi-UU Pokémon, k?
-No breeding/HP moves.

Tallest_Los
3rd November 2003, 05:40 PM
I reeeaaally wouldn't put Return on Minun. Minun's attack is dismal, and I don't think you're gonna pull much off with that...perhaps you should use Encore, Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, and Charm. For Latios I like Dragon Claw, Psychic, Refresh, and Recover, though there are many options with this fella.

Kyl3
3rd November 2003, 06:01 PM
Latios @ Soul Dew/Leftovers
Modest/Careful
Surf
Calm Mind
Dragon Claw
Recover

titandude21
3rd November 2003, 07:12 PM
Swellow: no need for 2 flying attacks... go with Aerial Ace, Return, HP Ground, Quick Attack/filler @ Choice band

Swampert: curse/roar/rest over Endeavor

Minun: little/no value... T-Wave, T-bolt, Sub, HP water/grass/wish/filler @ anything... or go w/ Baton Pass, Double Team, Agility, T-Bolt @ anything... not likely to pull 2nd set off though

Zangoose: SD, Return, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack @ anything... not much debate here

Kecleon: Focus Punch, Shadow Ball, Substitute, skill swap @ leftovers

Salamence: Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, EQ, Brick Break/Protect or Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Hydro Pump, HP Electric/Rest... both @ leftovers

Latios: Calm Mind, Dragon Claw, Recover, Surf/T-Bolt/Psychic @ Leftovers/Soul Dew (cheapness)

HedgeCat
5th November 2003, 11:54 AM
Titandude, you didn't read the whole post, did you?

Caz129
10th November 2003, 04:52 PM
HedgeCat, if your "whole post" includes the part about "no changes", he didn't read the whole post... Why do you post a RMT with 3 "no changes"? People will ignore that, deal with it. If they were good movesets, Titandude wouldn't have to change them.

*Gives Titandude highfive behind his back*

titandude21
10th November 2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Caz129
HedgeCat, if your "whole post" includes the part about "no changes", he didn't read the whole post... Why do you post a RMT with 3 "no changes"? People will ignore that, deal with it. If they were good movesets, Titandude wouldn't have to change them.

exactly *high fives you back*. if you're gonna post a RMT, be prepared to receive moveset change suggestions... if you go around saying "no changes", then don't post it.

HedgeCat
10th November 2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Caz129

No. At the bottom.

I put "no changes" cos that what seems good and/or was posted. I removed 2 of them.

------

Swampert can't have Rest. I don't have any CHesto berries and I can't grow any or grow any.

TeleFox
11th November 2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by HedgeCat
Swampert can't have Rest. I don't have any CHesto berries and I can't grow any or grow any.

Unless I'm mistaken, you can get additional Chesto berries from:
* The little girl in the flower shop
* The girl in Sootopolis City

HedgeCat
11th November 2003, 03:20 PM
My internal battery died.

Kari and Mewtwo
11th November 2003, 04:54 PM
Why the hell are the RS internal batteries keep dying?!?!? Hell, I got my silver version since 2000, and the internal battery has yet to run dry. I demand an explaination....

HedgeCat
11th November 2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Kari & Mewtwo
Why the hell are the RS internal batteries keep dying?!?!? Hell, I got my silver version since 2000, and the internal battery has yet to run dry. I demand an explaination....

Maybe cos my brother thought it would be funny to put Ruby version through the wash twice.

titandude21
11th November 2003, 11:23 PM
swampert has good enough defenses to survive rest w/o chesto berry in game... you could always use leftovers... it can do without leftovers as well, but attach leftovers if you have any extra.

if you don't want rest, roar/curse work as well

phantasmal
13th November 2003, 02:30 PM
Wait...what happens when the internal battery dies?

HedgeCat
13th November 2003, 07:36 PM
Time-based events don't happen.