PDA

View Full Version : Thread for Sims Lovers

classy_cat18
2nd November 2003, 08:41 PM
I have fallen in love with The Sims. I own The Sims: Double Deluxe for the PC. I was wondering if anyone else out there loves The Sims (or at least like them). What expansion packs do you have? What do you like best about them? Have you built your own houses? Oh and can anyone answer this question: what do I do when ghosts are haunting my house?

woz
3rd November 2003, 08:31 AM
i used to play it quite a lot until i had to do a full format. i had the sims, livin large, house party, hot date, vacation, unleashed and superstar. i had owned the original sims for a long time, but i downloaded all the expansion paks. i am currently trying to do the same, and so far i have hot date, livin large, house party and makin' magic. as for the game itself, it is quite fun with all the expansion paks included due to the content of the game and the amount of things you can do like vacations or keep pets. you can get rid of ghosts by deleting the urn/tombstones of any deceased sims (the ghost is the dead sim - there is a small chance one will appear at night). if that doesn't work, you will have to bulldoze the lot.

Starry Might
3rd November 2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by classy_cat18
I have fallen in love with The Sims. I own The Sims: Double Deluxe for the PC. I was wondering if anyone else out there loves The Sims (or at least like them).
I love "The Sims"! :D

What expansion packs do you have? What do you like best about them?
I have the original "Sims", "Livin' Large", "House Party", "Hot Date", "Vacation", "Unleashed", "Superstar", and (most recently) "Makin' Magic". They had so much cool stuff to the basic game. (So do the official "Sims" site downloads!)

Have you built your own houses?
Yes, I've made my own houses. I've also made my own Downtown areas, Vacation spots, Old Town places, and Studio Town places. (Haven't made my own Magic Town places, though...yet. ;))

And there you go. "Dag-dag!" :wave: (LOL)

Thy
3rd November 2003, 06:24 PM
I'm in love with the Sims. I just got MM a day ago. So many spells. Anyway, I own The Sims, LL, HP, HD, VA, Delux (I now I'm a freak), UNL, SS, MM, TSO v.1, TS for Gamecube. All I need now is DoubleD, the PS2 and Xbox versions and I'm set. I build my own houses. It's better when you use rosebud;!;!...once. Build a house. Buy the stuff. Then blow money until you get back to around 20,000. That way it still presents a challenge. As for other 'towns' I just build a lot with everything on it. Nothing fancy. But at StudioTown it lags. Dub RAM :mad: . Can't wait till numba two.