PDA

View Full Version : TCG Polls

Systematic Revolution
2nd November 2003, 09:01 PM
1. Which TCG(s) do you play?
2. What is your favourite card(s) from your TCG?
3. What is your favourite tournament type? (For example: Rochester Draft, sealed deck, etc)
4. Favourite colour (for the cards.. i.e. Black, Green, White, Blue, Red, Gold or Water, Lightning, Fighting, Steel/Metal, whatever, Grass.. etc..)
5. How many cards do you have (choose at least one of the TCGs you play and tell how many for each)

1. I only play MTG (I used to play Pokemon)
2. I'm partial to Mortivore, Hypnox, Nevinyrral's Disk and Avatar of Woe.
3. I like the sealed deck tourneys.
4. Black, of course. But for Pokemon, I like steel 8)
5. Well currently I have over 1000 pokemon cards and over 2000 MTG cards. Yet the cards I have STILL suck. Oh well.

PS: If you feel this should go in PCG for whatever reason, go ahead and move it. felt that because it pertained entirely to TCG it should be put here. But it's not my decision, it's the mod's decision.

~SR

DarkTemplarZ
2nd November 2003, 09:23 PM
1) Yu-Gi-Oh and a bit of DBZ
2) Suprise Attack Matasa from YGO is my fave
3) huh?
4) Light I guess
5) I have about 500 or so YGO cards, and about 80 DBZ

SWAMPERT1
2nd November 2003, 10:06 PM
1)Yugioh
2)The Shonen Jump Blue Eyes
3)I dont play in tourney's. But if i did id like to use my own deck.
4)Light and Dark i guess.
5)i have bought 200 YGO cards.

Razola
2nd November 2003, 10:24 PM
1. Which TCG do you play?

Magic: the Gathering.

2. What is your favourite cards from your TCG?

Anything that counters a spell or makes tokens.

3. What is your favourite tournament type? (For example: Rochester Draft, sealed deck, etc)

Booster Draft is da best!!!

4. Favourite colour (for the cards.. i.e. Black, Green, White, Blue, Red, Gold or Water, Lightning, Fighting, Steel/Metal, whatever, Grass.. etc..)

Blue.

5. How many cards do you have (choose at least one of the TCGs you play and tell how many for each).

Uh...thousands. I've purchased 3 boxes over the past year and many many packs of Scourge. Boost drafts ensure I buy at least three packs a week.

Roarkiller
2nd November 2003, 11:03 PM

pkmn, short stint of magic

Sneasel :P

Unlimited, even tho its not the best IMO

Im not known as the darkness master w/o a reason.

5. How many cards do you have (choose at least one of the TCGs you play and tell how many for each)

Bout a few hundred

Water Pokemon Master
2nd November 2003, 11:19 PM
1. Pokémon
2. Base Set Blastoise
3. Modified
4. What do you think?
5. Waaaaaaaaaay too many to count. Probably over 10,000.

pokemasterfrank
2nd November 2003, 11:34 PM

Heh. Pokemon, DBZCCG, Yu-Gi-Oh, a bit of M:TG, and trying out Neopets TCG atm

Pokemon:Umm, probably Shining Charizard from Pokemon. Or Base Set Raichu. Agility (y)
DBZCCG: Red Back Kick. Red sucks on defending Energy, so RBK l33t
Yu-Gi-Oh: Muka Muka, dunno why, just because...
Magic: ummm, don't quite play enough to have a favorite...
Neopets: don't play this enough either...

I've never participated in those, so :/

Pokemon: Lightning
Yu-Gi-Oh: Meh, don't have a favorite type
Magic: Red and Black :o
DBZCCG: Red (y)
Neopets: Err...dunno

Hah...

Pokemon: 500-1000+
DBZCCG: 500+
Yu-Gi-Oh: 200+
Magic: 1 (I usually play with my friend's decks >_>)
Neopets: 24 o_o

Pichu
3rd November 2003, 01:18 PM
1. Yu-gi-oh... I used to play pokémon too...
2. I don't have a deck, I only play the video games of them...
Yu-gi-oh... Cyber Stein + BEUD. Not to mention Axe of Despair magic.
3. Never participated in one before...
4. Unsure~ xD
5. Yu-gi-oh~ I don't know why, no matter how I fix it, it always end up 45 cards deck. xP

Like I said, I don't own a deck...
Real life Yugioh: 0

Oh, for pokémon
Real life: 3 o_0;

DarkBlastoise
3rd November 2003, 05:34 PM

1. Pokemon, Yugioh
2. Dark Blastoise (DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR)
3. hmmm...Ne-On (Pkmn)
4. Gotta be Darkness (my nature :evil:)
5. hmmm...

Pokemon - 1,000 +
Yugioh - 100 maybe

Red Angel
3rd November 2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Systematic Revolution
Used to play Pokemon, currently playing Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic
Pokemon: my promo Eevee
Yu-Gi-Oh: Um... I'm partial to Nimble Momonga :D
Magic: Hunted Wumpus! F34r it!
Well, I never played Pokemon in tourneys, I've participated in standard Yu-Gi-Oh (the only format that works), and I'm loking forward to playing Booster Draft Magic sometime
Pokemon: Fire and Electric
Yu-Gi-Oh: Um... Light?
Magic: Green
Pokemon: 500 - 1000
Yu-Gi-Oh: I constantly sell crap commons (I've made about $40), so I don't have that many right now. Currenly, about 100. Overall, maybe 700.
Magic: 200, give or take

Dark-San
3rd November 2003, 10:05 PM
Question 1- Pokémon, Yu Gi Oh
Question 2- Pokémon: Cleffa (So cute and yet efficient)
Yu Gi Oh: Dimension Girl (Sexy :D )
Question 3- Pokémon: Unlimited
Question 4- White
Question 5- Currently I hav 40 plus cards for Yu Gi Oh (Excluding deck) *I don't buy boosters now, I go for single cards*
Ard 600 plus Pokémon cards!

Mew Master
14th November 2003, 02:05 PM

I used to play PKMN, but there was no one to play against, so it was kind of a waste. Now I just collect the cards. But I Do play Yu-Gi-Oh more now.

Let's see... I have several fave cards.
Favorite Monster: Blue-Eyes White Dragon , the LOB and JMP designs are really neet.

Favorite Magic: A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon. I love the LOD Dragon aiding cards. They are sweetness personified.

Favorite Trap: Blast with Chain. This one has a nice effect, one I love to use to take my opponents off guard. Increase ATK by 500 Pts then when the card is destroyed you can destroy another card on the feild.

Favorite Card overall: Tyrant Dragon. Blue-Eyes has nothing on this Awesom Dragon. 2900 atack, imune to Traps that designate a target, and can attack twice if there is a monster after the first attack of your Battle Phase,

I have not been in a Tourny. As much as I would love to... I haven't been in one.

Fire... deffinatly

Yu-Gi-Oh: over 1100 cards... I haven't double checked my numbers.... may be around 1200... half of those are Magic & Traps.

~Mew Master

XtRyD3R
14th November 2003, 07:56 PM
{{{ Yugioh

{{{ Dark Necrofear and Airknight Parshath

{{{ Standard, i'll give my best only with my own deck :D

{{{ Both Light and Dark in one deck (Chaos Deck)

{{{ Not to many, i buy the singles