PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] rate my shatty team plz

Katie
2nd November 2003, 11:04 PM
here ya go mista chris.. my team I haven't played with in over 2 years :) enjoy~

gary the gyarados gots his mystic water
-thrash, hyper beam, surf, hydro pump

jojo the hooh gots ..no item wtf why not :( k need to fix that
-steel wing, fly, ancient power, fire blast

greg the gengar gots his spell tag
-night shade, shadow ball, hypnosis, dream eater

megan the meganium gots his (oO) miracle seed
-body slam, razor leaf, giga drain, toxic

tyler the typhlosion gots his charcoal
-flamethrower, fire punch, flame wheel, ember (teehee)

woody the sudowoodo gots his soft sand
-earthquake, rock slide, dig, faint attack

don't hurt me ..;

~Katie

Sir Chris
2nd November 2003, 11:17 PM
*moves to gsch*

wait oh **** there is no gsch, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Gyarados@Leftovers
Hydro Pump
Double-Edge
Body Slam
Ice Beam

It has leet attack, so I use body slam for paring and DE for a good solid attack, hydro pump is for stab and ice beam is for random things. It is better than your set because thrash just isnt very good at all when it comes to base power

Ho-oh@Leftovers
Sacred Fire
Recover
Earthquake
Thunderbolt

good type coverage with its good strong stats, covers water, grass, rock, flying, bug, steel, electric, poison, ice, and maybe even a couple of others.

gengar- decent set in reality O_o. leftovers over spell tag, and ice punch over shadow ball plz, or t-bolt

Meganium@Leftovers
Razor Leaf
Light Screen
Synthesis
Leech Seed

you only need razor leaf OR giga drain, so I chose giga drain for you and stuck in light screen in its place. leech seed is good for absorbing the good stuff and synthasis adds a lot of healing potential to it.

Typhlosion@Leftovers
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Thunderpunch
Sunny Day

same premise of ho-oh, good type coverage

Sudowoodo@Leftovers
Rock Slide
Curse
Earthquake
Substitute

curse to set up the greatly powered rock slide and earthquake, substitute is to avoid big damage hits

whoo....

~ Chris

pokemasterfrank
2nd November 2003, 11:26 PM
gary the gyarados gots his mystic water
-thrash, hyper beam, surf, hydro pump

Whoo...Mystic Water (n). If he starts, then Miracle Berry...or Lefties :o Thrash...confusion ish bad :/ Hyper Beam is really bad. In RBY, it was great, no recharge nessicary if it KOed, but sucks in GSC :/ Hydro Pump (n) How about...

Surf, Body Slam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

Surf for STAB, Body Slam to utilize it's high Attack, T-Bolt and Flamethrower because...well...I dunno >_>

jojo the hooh gots ..no item wtf why not :( k need to fix that
-steel wing, fly, ancient power, fire blast

o_o...Recover, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Giga Drain...bleh I dunno >_>

greg the gengar gots his spell tag
-night shade, shadow ball, hypnosis, dream eater

Hypnosis Dream Eater will be pwned without Mean Look :o though I wouldn't use it anyway :/ I personally use Gengar as a Perish Trapper...though it looks like an attacking one, so...

Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Explosion, Confuse Ray

megan the meganium gots his (oO) miracle seed
-body slam, razor leaf, giga drain, toxic

:O Toxic will conflict with Body Slams good effect. 30% par :D So take toxic off and add...Light Screen...and talke off Razor Leaf and add Synthesis

tyler the typhlosion gots his charcoal
-flamethrower, fire punch, flame wheel, ember (teehee)

GAH! Too many fires o_o Flamethrower, Thunder Punch, Earthquake and ummm...how about DT?

woody the sudowoodo gots his soft sand
-earthquake, rock slide, dig, faint attack

:o Most decent of them all. Umm, Dig (n) Underground, someone E-Quakes you, 4x damage. not to mention you already have E-Quake, which is a decent enough Ground move. Umm...Self-Destruct over that, and I think Faint Attack is decent enough :/