PDA

View Full Version : Europeans get the goods.

Razola
3rd November 2003, 10:35 AM
Zelda Collector's Disc (http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=4811)

If you live in Europe and haven't bought a Cube, do so now.

kurai
3rd November 2003, 11:23 AM
Nintendo needs to get back to ignoring Europe and giving North America some delicious attention, first they get MKDD before us, now this? It is almost an outrage.

andyizcool
16th November 2003, 09:00 AM
I live in Europe and when we got FFX for PS2 we had Dark Aeons that the Americans didn't get in their games so they starting getting really angry so they released an International Version with everything including an extra Sphere Grid not in the normal American or Europe games. So Americans can get more in their games.

~Andrew

Lezta
16th November 2003, 10:44 AM
Yeah, it's funny how when the Americans get exclucive stuff (i.e entire games) we're supposed to just live with it... and when we get exclusive stuff the Americans get compensated when they *****. lol

Yoh Asakura
16th November 2003, 12:24 PM
Stop whining...

Uk have yet to get any of the .hack games or any Xenosaga games..

I saw this bundle in GAME when I went to get Mario Kart. I saw it on the shelf and the guy in front of me was buying one... bastard.

It's not fair that it's only available in a bundle.. Those who have a GCN have to miss out...

Oddish17
17th November 2003, 10:16 PM
The Zelda bonus disc is now being bundled with Gamecubes in the US. I'm so happy I put off getting a Gamecube until now.