View Full Version : [GSC] [RMT]Team Cyber

V-NiX
3rd November 2003, 01:58 PM
Porygon2 @Leftovers/Miracle Berry
~Curse
~Return
~Ice Beam
~Recover
Porygon2 is a nice starter. I dont like the recoil of DE.

Misdreavus @Leftovers
~Hypnosis
~Mean Look
~Perish Song
~Protect
Oh nos, its teh hypnomissy, run!! This team is kinda weak to clubwak so put it asleep might gimme an advantage

Steelix @Leftovers
~Curse
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Roar
*Gasp* What?

Blissey @Leftovers
~Ice beam
~Light Screen
~Heal Bell
~Sofboiled
;_;

Zapdos @Leftovers
~Thunderbolt
~Drill Peck
~Rest
~HP Water
Yes cheap team blablabla, I know. HP water can hurt clubwak on the switch :[.

Starmie @Leftovers
~Surf
~Psychic
~Thunder Wave
~Recover
Paralyzer.

Well yes, its Vega's team. I posted it since he told me I can use it 8).

Number1ChanseyFan
3rd November 2003, 02:21 PM
Porygon2's set is very good, I prefer Leftovers over MiracleBerry.

Misdreavus-Standard perishtrapping Misdreavus, very nice.

Steelix-nice moveset, Explosion is an option over Rock Slide though.

Blissey-Standard moveset, very good.

Zapdos-Fine, just watch out for people that say that HP legendaries are cheap!! lol

Starmie's moveset is great.

Overall: Your team has a 3x weakness to Fighting types, (Porygon2, Steelix, and Blissey) so you will want to watch out for Machamps. Your movesets are very nice though, the fighting type weakness is probably the biggest problem.:wave:

Sir Chris
3rd November 2003, 02:31 PM
oh nos! its Gon!

porygon2- i may seem a bit trivial, but I shall now DEMAND(damn straight) that you put double edge over return, NO GUTS NO GLORY. I like the extra damage, and with leftovers the recoil isn't so bad

missy- cheap whore what

steelix- GASP, curse/roar ground, wonder where this person got that idea from, not that I would EVER use a curseroar ground to beat a skarmory... several times. I like body slam over rock slide but thats ok, its just my silly PAR prefernece

zappy- baka, zappy doesnt need rest, it needs thunder wave, every zappy should have thunder wave for mroe par, so I suggest t-wave over rest :yes:

blissey- oh nos standard blissey

starmie- oh look more par, I LOVE YOU GON :wave: . I am using a t-bolt starmie over psychic but yours works just fine =|

a good team and it only needs a little FINE TUNING, very nice, k?

~ Chris

Pokefan Stock
6th November 2003, 03:26 AM
ahaha I see right through you Gon 8)

Lately I posted the "whos team is betta" comp with andii's team. You saw the praise and wanted to use it yourself but didn't post it at the NB forums at risk of being flamed 8D lolol

anyway I demand you give andii recogntion at all time >:o and if you think hypnosis missy is going to stop marowak then... rofl.

Rapid spin > psychic.

Green_Pikachu
27th December 2003, 08:33 AM
well, yeah. this team is standard. i'd prefer hp ice and twave over hp water and rest. and i'd prefer tbolt over psychic on starmie. other than that the team is very boring and effective. maybe drop curse on porygon2. it is so predictable now, it might be more effective with a different purpose. i really like zapdos/steelix combo. its cool. i've been making a new team, and both of them are going to be included. :)