PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Slide things...

Achamo
1st December 2002, 06:47 PM
is there any way to get up the dirt slide things... like the one in the desert area...

Tango
1st December 2002, 06:53 PM
Use the fast bike and you'll do fine... ;-)

Achamo
1st December 2002, 06:58 PM
thankz

dan-rushton
2nd December 2002, 10:40 AM
With the old bike, I could get up there...but now with the fast bike, it won't let me. Do you have to hop on the bike to get up there now?

Green_Pikachu
2nd December 2002, 10:45 AM
i actually dont know which bike is which. i just tried both, and one worked, so i used that...

dan-rushton
2nd December 2002, 10:47 AM
But I thought the fast bike replaced the original bike...

Tango
2nd December 2002, 05:46 PM
Probably the term "fast bike" is wrong. There's the normal bike and the "trick bike".... Use the normal one...

Achamo
2nd December 2002, 08:05 PM
actually there is no "normal" bike... there is slow bike (which can do the wheelie trick) and there is the fast bike (which can just go fast)... there really is no "normal" bike because u can use both, as long as you just go back to the bike dude and ask to change

darkside
2nd December 2002, 11:56 PM
does anyone know what happens after you beat that green haired guy (the one you helped catch rarutosu with at the start of the game?) does he have any significance on the story??

HungryRivrHorse
3rd December 2002, 08:38 AM
Actually, I think all you need is the Go Go Goggles. I got into the desert fine without the bike...

dan-rushton
3rd December 2002, 12:17 PM
Having got the second bike...it looks like I can no longer use the orignal bike..is this normal?

Achamo
3rd December 2002, 08:31 PM
Just go back to bike shop and you can trade it back in.

IcyLapras
3rd December 2002, 08:44 PM
I think all you need is a fast start, then you can go back up. You can't go up the dirt slide things if you are right under it, you have to be a few spaces back.

Achamo
3rd December 2002, 09:08 PM
hehe, that is the challenge w/ the secret tower cuz you ahve to keep up your speed and make turns at same time!! -.-sigh... that one took me a while