PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge (Ref: Needed)

Matt
30th December 2002, 05:12 PM
Ok yah. Newbies ya. That is who i want to fight XD.

DQ: Default 1 week
Arena: Indigo Stadium
You choose first
I attack First
Ref: Someone Active and Approved

Deck Knight
30th December 2002, 05:59 PM
I shall take your challenge. I choose you! Drowzee(M)!

Matt
30th December 2002, 06:05 PM
Ok. I forgot the thingy. It is a 2 VS 2.
Ill use Evil Dog my Male Houndoom.
Ill use Faint Attack~Flamethrower~Crunch~
Subs:
If he tries to use Hypnosis then use Faint Attack right before he does.
Faint Attack/Faint Attack~Flamethrower/Faint Attack~Crunch/Faint Attack~

Now all we need is a ref.

Deck Knight
30th December 2002, 06:32 PM
Drowzee... time to teach Houndoom a Lesson... Use Counter Attack to knock it back at him and then shut up his Yap with Dynamic Punch, and then use Counter again. Lets teach that dog some new tricks!

pokemasterfrank
31st December 2002, 12:59 AM
I was asked to ref on AIM by both.

Round 1

Slumber the Drowzee

Evil Dog the Houndoom

Arena: Indigo Stadium

Commands:
Matt: Faint Attack/Faint Attack~Flamethrower/Faint Attack~Crunch/Faint Attack
Deck: Counter-Dynamic Punch-Counter
--------------------
Prebattle
I looked out the window as the cab drove though the busy Indigo Plateau, home of the Pokemon League HQ. I glanced around the city. People were everywhere! Even when the tournament isn’t up, people come around, taking pictures, buying souvenirs and seeing the sites. ”That's what I want to do right now…” I thought, as this was my first visit to the Indigo Plateau. But no, I was here, not to sight see, but to ref a battle. The cab pulled up in front of a giant building, the Indigo League battle arenas.
There were the Grass, Rock, Water, and Ice arenas, and of course, you couldn’t forget the main arena, Indigo Stadium. I walked past the elemental arenas, wanting to take a moment to walk though each arena, but I couldn’t. I had to get to my reffing job. *sigh*

I walked though the doors of Indigo Stadium and made my way though the halls to the arena floor. The floor of the arena was dusty, with little chalk lines painted upon it. The two trainers were already their, Deck and Matt, and prepping their Pokemon. Matt was scratching his Houndoom’s ears, and whispering into his the devil like dog’s ears. Deck was polishing Slumber’s coin, making it sparkle under the stadiums lights.

I dug though my backpack again (this is getting to be a routine thing) and pulled out my reffing flags, and megaphone, and began the match with a wave of my flags.

Round 1
The two Pokemon scrambled on the field, staring into each others eyes, glaring…err…at least Evil Dog was. Slumber was just staring with a sleepy gaze.

“Evil dog!” cried Matt. “Use Faint Attack, then Flamethrower, and then follow up with a Crunch! If he tries to hypnosis you, then use a Faint Attack!”

“Drowzee...” said Deck. “Time to teach Houndoom a Lesson... Use Counter Attack to knock it back at him and then shut up his Yap with Dynamic Punch, and then use Counter again. Lets teach that dog some new tricks!”

Evil Dog’s image began to waver, like a hologram in an electric storm, and fade. Slumber, seeing this, closed his eyes, and began to focus on his energies and began to glow an eerie red. Then, Evil Dog appeared from nowhere and began to pound on Slumber with his dark attack, but was blown back by the red aura.

Quickly, Slumber began to charge at Evil Dog, fist out, glowing with a white aura as it charged up with his chi energy slammed it into Evil Dog’s body, connecting with it midair, with unbelievable force, sending Evil Dog even father though the air. Evil Dog hit the ground, crippled by the impact of the bone-shattering punch. Evil Dog, struggled to get up, each moment was like a painful, inevitable struggle, where it seemed that he wouldn’t make it. Sweat drops formed on Evil Dog’s face, as he slowly got himself up. He stood up, and then staggered, leaning to the left, then to the right, like a drunken man, and fell to the ground, disoriented.

Slumber could only smile as he stared upon his fallen challenger, not moving. Remembering his commands, he again closed his eyes, focused his energies and began to glow red, ready to repel anything away. But Evil Dog did not attack, for he was still on the ground, panting in exhaustion.

Status
Mad Dog the Houndoom: 67% health, confused and disoriented, fatigue (16%)
Slumber the Drowzee: 97% health, smirking at his defenseless opponent, fatigue (3%)

Deck Knight
31st December 2002, 07:40 AM
Alright Slumber, good job! But don't get ahead of yourself, start off with a manacing Disable, and while Houndooms trapped there, use Meditate to hype up your physical abilities... then smash the dog up with a Submission attack!

Matt
31st December 2002, 12:46 PM
Ok. Ill use Faint Attack to try to get away from Disable. Then ill use Crunch to stop its Meditation. Then ill use Counter to Counter his attack.

pokemasterfrank
31st December 2002, 05:25 PM
Hey Matt, I didn’t know you were battling.

Evil Dog: -_- That’s my job…

Round 2

Evil Dog the Houndoom: 67% health, confused and disoriented, fatigue (16%)

Slumber the Drowzee: 97% health, smirking at his defenseless opponent, fatigue (3%)

Commands
Deck: Disable-Meditate-Submission

Matt: Faint Attack-Crunch-Counter
-------------------
Round 2
”Alright Slumber, good job!” praised Deck. “But don't get ahead of yourself, start off with a manacing Disable, and while Houndooms trapped there, use Meditate to hype up your physical abilities... then smash the dog up with a Submission attack!”

“Ok. Ill use Faint Attack to try to get away from Disable,” commanded Matt. “Then ill use Crunch to stop its Meditation. Then ill use Counter to Counter his attack.”

Evil Dog began his assault once again, his image wavering like an unstill body of water and faded away. Meanwhile, Slumber closed his eyes, radiating psi-energy, focusing on grapping the opponent. Then, a red outline formed in front Slumber, an outline of a Houndoom. Soon, the outline began to slowly fill in, like a picture being colored in with crayons. Slowly, Evil Dog came into view, stuck in place.

Slumber began to close his eyes, focusing on his inner strength, unearthing it. He began to glow with a raging white aura, roaring with strength. As he was doing this, he broke his psychonetic grip and Evil dog broke free and ran towards Slumber and chomped down on him, negative energy surging from his teeth, sending powerful waves of pain as he ripped live flesh off of Slumber, letting the warm blood flow though his mouth and down his chin.

Then, Slumber turned and tried to slam into Evil Dog, but evil closed his eyes and quickly glowed red, repelling Slumber from his body, blood flying from his wound.

Status
Slumber the Drowzee: 52% health, deep wounds, fatigue (13%)

Evil Dog the Houndoom: 62% health, fatigue (19%)

Matt
1st January 2003, 09:02 PM
ok. Sunny Day~FlameThrower~Toxic~
I think that is good enough.

Deck Knight
1st January 2003, 09:09 PM
Drowzee... time for it... use Hypnosis to send Houndoom to Dreamland, then Meditate to build up your energy, and then shatter its bones with a Dynamic Punch, that should make it nearly immobile if you inflict alot of force onto it!

pokemasterfrank
1st January 2003, 11:00 PM
Round 3

Slumber the Drowzee: 52% health, deep wounds, fatigue (13%)

Evil Dog the Houndoom: 62% health, fatigue (19%)

Commands
Sunny Day~Flamethrower~Toxic

Hypnosis-Meditate-Dynamic Punch
-------------------
Round 3
”Alright Evil Dog!” Matt called out. “Use a Sunny Day, followed by a Flamethrower, and then a Toxic!”

“Drowzee... time for it...” said Deck. “Use Hypnosis to send Houndoom to Dreamland, then Meditate to build up your energy, and then shatter its bones with a Dynamic Punch, that should make it nearly immobile if you inflict a lot of force onto it!”

Evil Dog leaped into action. Closing his eyes he began to focus on the clouds in the sky. The clouds began to glow, moving away as Evil Dog used his mind power. Slumber began to swing his charm, gleaming under the stadium lights. He began to emit psychic waves from his eyes, expertly done to lull a person to sleep. But it would never work, because Evil Dog was too busy focusing on the clouds.

Slumber saw that it was futile, and closed his eyes, white aura still blazing. He began to focus even further, digging out hidden strengths within him. His aura began to blaze with an unimaginable strength, roaring with strength and power, energizing Slumber. Suddenly, Evil Dog opened his eyes and let out a Flamethrower! The blast of orange and yellow fire roared as it made its way toward Slumber, enveloping him with the fiery flames.

Then, Evil Dog spat out a purple, bubbling liquid at Slumber. The liquid hit, burning at his wounds, easily entering his system though the burns and cuts, corrupting his body. The toxins began to infect each part of his body, causing them to whither away slowly and painfully. But then, Slumber let out another Dynamic Punch, smashing his super-charged fist into Evil Dog’s chin, sending him flying.

Status
Evil Dog the Houndoom: 35% health, shocked by the blow, confused and disoriented, fatigue (21%)

Slumber the Drowzee: 38% health, toxins burning at his wounds, fatigue (19%)

Deck Knight
1st January 2003, 11:04 PM
He'll pay for that... Drowzee... two can play at this, use Thubder Wave to return the favor, and then use Future Sight, finally, Rest. If at any point Houndoom trys a Crunch or Faint Attack, use Counter instead and send him for a loop!

Thunder Wave/Counter ~ Future Sight/Counter ~ Rest/Counter.

Matt
2nd January 2003, 03:23 PM
Ok Houndoom. Use a Roar attack to frighten him in not doing the thunder wave. Then use a Shadow Ball. Finally use Rest yourself.

pokemasterfrank
2nd January 2003, 05:35 PM
What’s Thubder Wave? lol

Round 4

Evil Dog the Houndoom: 35% health, shocked by the blow, confused and disoriented, fatigued (21%)

Slumber the Drowzee: 38% health, toxins burning at his wounds, fatigue (19%)

Commands
Deck: Thunder Wave/Counter-Future Sight/Counter-Rest/Counter

Matt: Roar-Shadow Ball-Rest
-------------------
Round 4
”He'll pay for that...” swore Deck. “Drowzee... two can play at this, use Thubder Wave to return the favor, and then use Future Sight, finally, Rest. If at any point Houndoom trys a Crunch or Faint Attack, use Counter instead and send him for a loop!”

“Ok Houndoom,” began Matt. “Use a Roar attack to frighten him in not doing the thunder wave. Then use a Shadow Ball. Finally use Rest yourself.”

Evil Dog landed on the ground with a thud, the last punch knocking most his senses away. The bone shattering punch smashed into his face with a powerful force. Evil Dog struggled to get up, sweat drops dripped to the ground as he slowly made his way back up on his feet. He began to stagger around the field, vision blurred and balance out of whack. Evil Dog heard his orders, but it was hazy, hard to understand, and he fell back to the ground. Slumber chuckled as he watched this moment of suffering. Slumber held out his hands, and sparks began flying out of his hands, shocking the defenseless Houndoom with its electrical attacks.

The Houndoom began spasming, seizures hitting him full throttle, the electricity blasting though his body, disorienting him further. Slumber’s eyes began to glow as he peered into the future, looking for a weak point in Houndoom’s future, and sent a Psychic blast to that hit at that time. Houndoom could do nothing about his fate. But then again, he already did! The toxins struck, weakening Slumber and snapping his concentration!

Rest! Now there’s something he could do. Houndoom closed his eyes and began to focus on healing…healing. Slumber saw Evil Dog close his eyes, and now knowing that any threats have disappeared for know, he closed his eyes and rested.

Status
Evil Dog the Houndoom: 42% health, fatigued (15%)

Slumber the Drowzee: 49% health, fatigue (9%)

Matt
2nd January 2003, 05:46 PM
Ok Houndoom. Use Sleep Talk then Snore then Snore.

If he wakes up use ~Flamethrower~Fire Blast~Fire Blast~

Deck Knight
2nd January 2003, 06:07 PM
Drowzee, use Sleep Talk X3, or if you wake up DPunch, Seismic Toss, Submission

Recap: Sleep Talk/Dpunch - Sleep Talk/Seismic Toss - Sleep Talk/Submission

pokemasterfrank
5th January 2003, 10:49 PM
Btw…my Rest lasts until his snapped out by a violent attack, or is fully healed.

Round 5

Evil Dog the Houndoom: 42% health, fatigued (15%)

Slumber the Drowzee: 49% health, fatigued (9%)

Commands
Matt: Sleep Talk/Flamethrower-Snore/Fire Blast-Snore/Fire Blast

Deck: Sleep Talk/Dynamic Punch-Sleep Talk/Seismic Toss-Sleep Talk/Submission
-------------------
Round 5
”Ok Houndoom,” began Matt. “Use Sleep Talk then Snore then Snore.”

“Drowzee, use Sleep Talk X3,” cried out Deck. “Or if you wake up D-Punch, Seismic Toss, Submission.”

The commands that were given…were drowned out by the constant clashing of snores from the two Pokemon. Snores and snorts of different pitches where emitted from the Pokemon’s noses as they rested away. Evil Dog began to mumble in his sleep, and then let out some small balls of fire that began to burn away at Slumber as he focused on healing. Slumber began to groap in his deep meditation, and began to emit a noxious gas that began to take effect on Houndoom.

A loud boom was heard as Drowzee was blasted with a sound wave. Slumber rolled to the side as he mumbled, slightly drooling. A white glow began to form around Evil Dog and seized him, not allowing him to move. All Evil Dog could do was sleep as Slumber eyelids flickered in his sleep, seeing the future and letting a Psychic wave hit at the right time…

Status
Evil Dog the Houndoom: 53% health, no longer able to use Snore, fatigue (5%)

Slumber the Drowzee: 57% health, fine

Deck Knight
5th January 2003, 10:56 PM
Alright Drowzee, keep on Sleep Talking, but if you wake up, be wary of a Counter attack. If Houndoom wakes you up use Seismic Toss before he can Counter it, and if Houndoom tries Crunch/Faint Attack after he wakes up, Counter that. Otherwise, if you wake up use Toxic, Future Sight, and Hypnosis.

Recap:

Sleep Talk/Toxic/Counter, Sleep Talk/Future Sight/Counter Sleep Talk/Hypnosis/Counter.

Matt
6th January 2003, 06:59 PM
Ok lets see. Do Sleep Talk X3. If he wakes up then use Toxic~Flamethrower~Roar~

Matt
7th January 2003, 06:12 PM
Ummm. Yea. I want to call a draw/Stopping the battle. I want to battle someone else right now. So ummm Yea. Sorry Deck Knight. If Frank is going to be lazy then we will have a rematch later. Well Sorry Again.

Deck Knight
7th January 2003, 07:44 PM
I won't call it a draw... but a forfeiture(sp?) I will accept. Dost thou forfeit?

Matt
7th January 2003, 08:30 PM
I wont call it a Forfeit. I will call it a withdraw. So i guess I accept. I want to battle in the tag team >=)

Deck Knight
7th January 2003, 08:36 PM
Fine, then I too shall withdraw also *goes to Tag Match* LOL