PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Jub Jub (neopets)

Wolfsong
3rd November 2003, 11:33 PM
Well, here's a pic that i drew for the beauty competition this week. Jub Jubs are harder to draw than they look.

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/swiftspirit98jubjub.jpg

Edit: Comments and/or critisim are welcome. i need to know how to improve

Royal_Goddess_Tina
4th November 2003, 10:07 AM
It is a really cute picture.... I like the lightning bolt... It adds something to the picture which is already cute as it is.... I wish you the best of luck in the beauty competition... Keep up the great work...

As for the critisim, ummm..... Maybe you should do a little shading... Other than that it's really cute....

P.S. Hahahahahahahaha... I BEAT NURIKO!!! mwhahaha.... I replied before her!!! Yay!!! hahahahahahaha!! You will never win Nuriko.... :yes: :wave:

Nuriko
4th November 2003, 10:11 AM
Hmm, I haven't seen you post here in a while, but from what I can remember, you're defenitly improving! This picture isn't bad at all. It's very cute, which is a little surprising, for a mutant. (Not saying that's a bad thing) The eybrows are a little strange looking... or are they supposed to be like that? I'm guessing that's part of the mutant-ness. ^^ Very neat. He sure is happy for a mutant.. O_o Um, great job! ^^ I think it could improved with alittle more detailed shading, but I understand that's sometimes challenging to do. Good luck in the contest!! ^_^ I'd vote for you if I still went there. ^^;