PDA

View Full Version : Poll: [inset creative title here]

Kyl3
4th November 2003, 08:42 AM
1. Are you creative?

2. If so, with what? (Drawings, etc.)

3. If you can't #2 because of a no from # 1 answer this:

Have you ever locked yourself in someplace?

3.1 If you have, how long did it take you to get out?

1. Yeah, a bit, I take creative writing. :x

2. Stories... mostly.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2003, 08:51 AM
I don't see the relationship between creativity and locking yourself up, but...
1. Yep. :yes:
2. Especially writing, but I also sing, draw, act when I can, dance from time to time, create games, write computer programs and enjoy everything that involves creativity.

You said to only answer 3 if we didn't answer 2, so since I have answered 2, I won't answer 3. Your loss. :P

Kyl3
4th November 2003, 09:00 AM
Neither do I, I just threw it in.

Royal_Goddess_Tina
4th November 2003, 10:13 AM
1. Are you creative?
-Yes.... Everyone is creative in their own way....

-Ummm... Stories...

3. If you can't #2 because of a no from # 1 answer this:
Have you ever locked yourself in someplace?
-Yes... hehehehe... I have in lots of places...

P.S. Once again... I BEAT YOU NURIKO!!!! I REPLIED BEFORE YOU!!!! Mwhahahaha!!! Who's the champion??? ME!!!!!
:yes: :wave:

Nuriko
4th November 2003, 10:17 AM
1. Are you creative?
I don't know. I put myself down a lot, but people are always telling me I am. I personally don't think so though.

Mostly writing and creating characters. Or at least, that's where friends tell me I'm the most creative. O.o; I like drawing, but they're boring... no creativity whatsoever.

For fun I thought I'd answer the other one as well... (I'm bored. x_x)

Yes, I once locked myself up in the shed... that's when I was suicidal. x_x; My cat winded up saving me. Yes, my cat. Long story. I tend to lock msyelf out of things a lot though. Been locked out of the house numerous times for forgetting the key. ^^;

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Royal_Goddess_Tina

P.S. Once again... I BEAT YOU NURIKO!!!! I REPLIED BEFORE YOU!!!!

And that's supposed to be a good thing because...?

Aipom Of Doom
4th November 2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Royal_Goddess_Tina
P.S. Once again... I BEAT YOU NURIKO!!!! I REPLIED BEFORE YOU!!!! Mwhahahaha!!! Who's the champion??? ME!!!!!
:yes: :wave:

yeah posting one-word answers and then editing your reply in will make your post be first <_<.

1. Err yeah I guess :O.

2. Hmm... writing, computer programs, puzzles, math, stuff like that XD.

3. I am excused from answering =p

AntiAsh Superstar
4th November 2003, 10:58 AM
1. Well I write an awful lot so I guess that's me main creative strength (am currently awaiting a few half-finished stories to be emailed to me since I forgot to put them on a floppy when I moved out of me mum's house... ) I can also draw reasonably well, I'm currently working on a somewhat Ranma 1/2 influenced Neopets comic strip that I'll prolly submit the instant I can afford a scanner.

2. See above, I kinda answered both questions in one there! I guess to be more specific characters are my forté, I'm rarely without a concept for a suitably disturbed lunatic to slot in somewhere. :)

3. Exempt from this, but will answer it anyways. I managed to lock myself in a bathroom cubicle when I was little, the lock was pretty stiff and I lacked the strength to open it. Curiously I've always been a little wary of those locks since, I have to test them at least twice before I'm satisfied I can use the loo in peace. @_@;;;;

Silver Ledian
4th November 2003, 11:31 AM
1. Are you creative?
I'd like to think so because I'm doing A-Level art and if I wasn't creative, I guess I wouldn't have continued doing it ^^; So yeah, in an artistic way - not poetic or anything. I got good grades in English but I've never enjoyed English...I like reading but not the writing essays because you have to part. =/

I guess #1 answers #2 as well. Sorry for the vagueness (sp?)

Pichu
4th November 2003, 11:37 AM
1. Are you creative?
Depends what the topic is...

Riddles... haha... =P

2 MG pul-leeeze... :O j/k! :D

Bryan
4th November 2003, 05:05 PM
1.) Are you creative?
- I prefer leaving this decision to others, not to myself. However, I have been told by many people that I have a very creative imagination, but I still tend to put myself down at times. Personally, I thing some of the work I do is good, but many other people can do much better.

2.) If so, with what? (Drawings, etc.)
- I love writing down my ideas and just about anything creative I have in mind that I like on a piece of paper. I also like writing short stories, maybe even stories that are of regular lenght if I have enough ideas for it. So, with that and the opinions of others, I guess my answer to this is writing.