PDA

View Full Version : Last Will (YGO)

powermudkip
4th November 2003, 09:09 PM
Okay,everyone thinks that Last Will should be restricted because of MC decks.I think they should change the ruling.They should make it only be able to used if it was destroyed as a result of battle.What do you think?

Last Exile
4th November 2003, 11:24 PM
No way should it be restricted. I want Magical Scientist decks to be more common. Sure, they can sometimes be slow and boring, but when they work, they're amazing to see in action. Besides, they're a lot cheaper to make than all the other powerful themes like Yata, Warriors, Dark Magician.

Dark-San
5th November 2003, 07:33 AM
Magical Scientist = Restricted *Haiz*

Wergoheb
5th November 2003, 12:09 PM
There is somthing wrong with them if they restrict last will... even to two. It is far to situational to be consitered broken, insanely combo-able or a card that devistates in multiples - which tends to be the only reasons for restriction.

The Muffin Man
5th November 2003, 03:19 PM
Just like with Limiter Removal and Back-up Soldiers, it's too situational to be restricted.

DarkTemplarZ
7th November 2003, 06:13 PM
Scientist decks aren't as tough as everybody thinks they are. They are quite slow, especially with Scientist restricted and Catapult being L5.

The Muffin Man
7th November 2003, 07:51 PM
Mother Grizzly :P

Set that and Mother Grizzly, and make sure you've got Waboku ready incase they catch your plan and try to destroy the Scientist when it appears.

powermudkip
7th November 2003, 09:28 PM
Really,restricting Scientist won't do anything.You don't need 2 for the combo.If you wanna run a SC deck you might wanna get a 2 headed or tailed coin. :P
I was only thinking of Last will because without it,it's hard to pull off Scientist's combo.You are right about it being situational though.Drawing 3 certain cards in your first hand is pretty hard.If you go 2nd than a Imperial would screw you.