PDA

View Full Version : What was the last film you watched?

Ein Katze
6th November 2003, 08:31 AM
I last watched the cult Japanese film Ring about a cursed video tape. If you view the tape you die in a bizare way a week later. It is both tense and creepy as is the sequel and prequel. Subtitled films used to be a big no no for me. Hell, there is nothing wrong with them.:yes:

Iveechan
6th November 2003, 08:49 AM
Last I watched was Brother Bear. I assume this'll be moved to the poll section soon. Just a feeling ^^.

RedStarWarrior
6th November 2003, 09:44 AM
Before it is moved to PCG, I just wanted to say that the last movie I saw was American Wedding. That was only because they were showing it last night for free. Anyway, the last 'new' movie I saw was Kill Bill Volume 1. I can't wait for the sequel to come out.

Little_Pikachu
6th November 2003, 10:42 AM
I saw the DBZ movie, Coolers Revenge, last night, though if that doesn't count, on monday (due to lack of other things to do because someone ran away to India or something and obviously didn't want to go out with me) I saw Kill Bill which was totally cool. From the trailers I wasn't expecting too much and wasn't really looking forward to it, but it was really great! You should all go and see it (if you're old enough).

And yes, this is a poll, in the wrong forum. Ein Katze, since I hate you, count this as your first, last and only warning. I will ban you if you slip up once more.

Razola
6th November 2003, 10:51 AM
I saw Matrix Revolutions yesterday morning. Felt better paced than Reloaded, and the philosophy talk is a bit easier for most people to understand. But it'll still make you think.

Animelee
6th November 2003, 11:42 AM
That would be "School of Rock".

DannyBoy
6th November 2003, 05:29 PM
Last movie I watched was 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' Great movie! Jessica Biel is gr8 in it!

EvileSquirrel17
6th November 2003, 06:05 PM
I just saw Scary Movie 3 a few days ago. It rawks. Go see it. Now. xD

Bryan
6th November 2003, 06:43 PM
I watched Scary Movie 3 with a few friends last Saturday.

Great movie, in my opinion. I recommend it.

Silver Ledian
6th November 2003, 07:27 PM
Last film I saw was 'Intolerable Cruelty' starring George Clooney and Catherine Zeta-Jones. It's the worst film I've seen this year so far. I actually didn't want to go see it since I had a feeling it was a chick flick but as usual, my friend got his own way so we went...and I was right. Yep, it was one of those ones where you could just rest your head on the shoulder next to you...out of boredom, of course ¬_¬

DarkTemplarZ
6th November 2003, 08:36 PM
I just saw Matrix Revolutions, and it was great. It was a bit overly dramatic, the ending was a bit abrupt, and Neo still had the stupid closed trenchcoat. It was definitely better than Reloaded tho

Crystal Mew
6th November 2003, 09:55 PM
Hey, I watched 'The Ring' last week also :wave: the american one though =o

but that wasn't the last film I saw...hehe ^_^;

The last film I saw was Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

I <3 those movies :yes:

Sach I. Weirdo
6th November 2003, 10:07 PM
*appears out of nowhere*

hmmm i saw in this order backwards

Scary Movie 3
Pirates of the Carribean
Legally blonde 2
Xmen 2
Matrix Reloaded (2)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secreats (2)
M.I.B. 2

kinda see somewhat a pattern here?

SM 3 was a rip off for how long it was, pirates was good, legally blonde 2, waste of money - i paid a $1, i could have made a call for 20 minutes to suzie ;) xmen 2 - why didn't i see this earlier5 i don't know matric reloaded hmm why am i not excited about the third right now? maybe because i had to wait for 6 months! harrty Potter - missing so much from the book! MIB 2 to short and no story there!

anything before that i have no idea. matrix was seen last may and everything else has been in the last 3 months besides HP and MIB which were both full priced and i saw with my family. naturally that is why i want to so few movies was because of my familys feeling of the need to be there! before MIB was POKEMON 2000

Sacherry 8)

*poof dissappears befora anyone catches him*

Ein Katze
7th November 2003, 07:42 AM
The Hitcher starring Rutger Hauer. Also very tense and creepy.

classy_cat18
7th November 2003, 04:29 PM
The Shawshank Redemption. Morgan Freeman ownz in that movie! I also read the story version of it. It's a short story, not a book. Anyway, that's one of the few movies that I've seen that follows the story so closely.

shazza
7th November 2003, 05:25 PM
Matrix Revolutions.

Wolfsong
7th November 2003, 05:35 PM
The last move i saw was Brother Bear. I thought it was cute. Not as good as the lion king but still good. I'll definately get that on DVD when it comes out. I also saw Pirates of the Carribean a little while ago. The movie was good special effect were awesome, which i had sen it by myself. Mom kept having to get up during the movie xx

aragornbird
7th November 2003, 05:46 PM
Finding Nemo on DVD! Wheee! So fun and hilarious! WHEEE!
I wouldn't mind working for Pixar when I grow up and making big hit movies like that! :D

Agent Elrond
7th November 2003, 05:47 PM
The last movie I watched was the DV tape my brother made of the guys pumping out our septic tank. *yuck* And the Backhoe man moving a boulder the size of a small whale. *coolio*

The last real movie I watched was the Matrix Revolutions. 8) I loved it, and I didn't feel the ending was abrupt at all, just not as tied together as most movie endings are these days. :P I can't wait to see it again. :D

Fett One
7th November 2003, 06:05 PM
The last movie I've watched was Matrix Reloaded, which I watched a week ago. I'll being seeing Revolution tomorrow at which point that will become the last movie I have seen.

shazza
8th November 2003, 04:28 AM
Last film I watched was Matrix: Revolutions, and it was worth it, let me tell you.

AntiAsh Superstar
10th November 2003, 01:02 PM
Last film I saw was The Man With Two Brains, I like my comedies surreal! :) Haven't been to see anything at the cinema for ages, last time I went there was for Freddy vs Jason, but I intend on going to see the new Matrix film asap even tho I *know* I'm going to be explaining it to Soo for hours on end afterwards. :o

Ein Katze
11th November 2003, 06:00 AM
Short Circuit about a runaway robot. "No disasemble number 5".:D