PDA

View Full Version : Holy smokes, im back o_O NOW FOR GOOD

G-MasteRuleZ
6th November 2003, 04:57 PM
well
i dont expect any of u to remember me.. and i only saw 2 i know , Roar killer and darkyouth , omg man i remember we talked alot!!

man.. its been like.. 2 years? wow.. good to see your still here roar :)

any ways
i heared wotoc stoped the TCG marketing? wtf? o_O

so whats next? TCG is well.. dead? :\ cuz in israel it sure is :( :( :(

Bah..
oh well
atleast im still 1st in israel :\

so guys/// update me ! :X

hehe
"Date Registered: 03-25-2002 "

man =\ i really miss the old days when the TCG was alive and kickin.. it sure was fun :*(

any ways
roar kille remember the deck u helped me create?
let me show ya :P

Pokemon (6)
3 Sneasel
1 Elekid
2 Cleffa

Energy (9)
4 Darkness
3 Rainbow
2 Recycle

Trainers (45)
4 Oak
4 Computer search
4 Item Finder
4 Rockets Sneak Attack
3 Super Energy Removal
4 Energy Removal
3 Sprout Tower
2 Focus Band
2 Gold Berry
3 Gust of Wind
3 Energy Charge
3 Imposter Oak Revenge/Lass/Bill
2 Clefairy Doll
3 Mysterious Fossil
1 Nightly Garage Run

amazing i still keept it
eh? :)

Dark-San
6th November 2003, 07:41 PM
Yos dood! Remember me? :wave: Hope you do lolz.

Anyway from the situation you can see from here, Pokemon TCg is pretty much dull around here. No thanks to the confusion between those two companies *Haiz* Apparently you can see that much of the members here hav switched to either Yu Gi Oh or Magic so ya...

Roarkiller
6th November 2003, 09:54 PM
U typed my name in two words. My name is one word. I hate that. U called me roar. I hate that too.

I made THAT deck?! :o But then times have changed, and that deck needs serious work now.

G-MasteRuleZ
7th November 2003, 01:50 AM
DY
sure i remember :)
BTW
U MUST WATCH THE ANIME "Rurouni Kenshin" its the best thing i have ever seen in my life
95 episodes of pure ownage (well.. 94, the last one is crap :P)

roarkiller* :P
sorry for the mistake

well not really, we both made it ! u helped me fix it here n there..
and still i only have base set (1st editions ^_^ ) to neo 3 sets
so i dont really have all those fancy new sets =\ heck, i havent even saw the cards from above neo 4 :X

care to update me about the last happenings?
and why is the forum dead? :\
does that means that the TCG is dead also @ the USA ??
nooooooooooooo
this year i planned on flying there for some snowboarding activity and wanted to grabb my old cards to get there to sell/trade/fight..
:no:

bahhhh :(
dont tell me its dead @ usa as well.. israel's death of TCG is enough for me :\

Dark-San
7th November 2003, 07:55 AM
Its dead too in the US I suppose. The hottest TCG in the states now should be YGH.

G-MasteRuleZ
7th November 2003, 09:05 AM
wootage :<
suxxxx

bAHHH

so wait u play the game ne more?

i have to admit yugi's show is cool and i think it makes good card game but its also easy... no attacks only "i have higher HP, i win"
dumb IMO =\

btw
u have 2 hot chicks @ ur siggeh ^_^
what anime is it from?

Dark-San
7th November 2003, 09:26 AM
Believe me it isn't as easy as you would think dood... The game by itself requires lots of strategies and will depend more on skills than luck compared to Pokemon. It also doesn't mean getting creatures with a higher atk will win the game 'cause you hav to take into account of the opponent's monster's special ability and also the number of tributes it takes for the monster to be played.

And before attacking you hav to be assured of the traps that your opponent could triggered... Not a simple game but tis game will usually be shorter than the time it takes to complete a typical Pokemon TCG game. In another words, this game will depend a lot on the decisions you make!

About the two chicks below, its from the anime kiddy grade! Cool anime with lots of meanings in it... :D

Roarkiller
8th November 2003, 12:17 AM
No TCG is easy to play. And the forum has always been 'dead' for so long, even when u were here. Believe me when i say it was MUCH livelier when i first joined aka before TPM's Summer of Hell.

G-MasteRuleZ
8th November 2003, 05:57 AM
hey dude i remember that summer
when they ran out of cash flow
asked ppl to click on banners
then the banner company had 2 much flow and crashed and cancelled the account with TPM

since then i think i left

how did they got out of it ?

Chrisodeo
8th November 2003, 02:09 PM
This really doesn't belong in TCG anymore, but I'm not complaining. I come here more often anyway.

I left a bit earlier, back when the place got haxored. Came back sooner for RuSa, but then it got GSC-ized and started sucking. So I went over here for the Magic players. From what I've heard, it just took a lot of waiting to bring TPM back up.

Dark-San
8th November 2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by G-MasteRuleZ
wootage :<
suxxxx

bAHHH

so wait u play the game ne more?

I do play the game once in a while but no longer competitive anymore. Its more of for casual purpose when I played with friends!

Roarkiller
9th November 2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
I do play the game once in a while but no longer competitive anymore. Its more of for casual purpose when I played with friends!

Which is kinda a pity. Frankly, unless every rumor i hear is true, im prolly the only one who wants the old game back alive as it was before, and definitely not juz because im a prof.

Dark-San
9th November 2003, 09:59 AM
Most of the ppl who had played Pokemon b4 ended up jumpshipping to other TCGs. Robert is one fine example who went over to YGH. Dave no idea where he went to! There is also several players in my area who once played YGH ended up playing wrestling...

I am also another example of a Pokemon player who make a switch. Trust me Pokemon isn't as popular as it was. Maybe you should make a switch too... The reason for pokemon's decline in Singapore is because of the lack of local official tournaments and also it lost out to other TCGs like YGH and Wrestling.