PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Pages : [1] 2

Aipom Of Doom
6th November 2003, 07:47 PM
Goldenrod Tower v20

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Cheesey, Crystalmaster Mike, DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGCoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

All the randomizers were created by Aipom Of Doom who has spent a lot of time in to making them for each of the games, most credits go to him. ^_^

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by me)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solar Gem to Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. A Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Aipom Of Doom
6th November 2003, 07:56 PM
Whee 20 versions of the GT and stuff :O. Woot.

Egro: Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem

Amanda: Ocean Gem, Division Gem

Karin: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

(11/6) How often do you lose your temper? Are you a short tempered person? What are your biggest pet peeves in RL?

Eh... I don't lose my temper too much anywhere except when my brother is really annoying >=|. Other than that I don't have any temper problems. My biggest pet peeves? Probably when my brother and my parents act really annoying >_<.

20 SCs, 123. 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

Knight of Time
7th November 2003, 07:26 AM
Yeah, 20 versions of GT is definitely cool. 8)

(11/7) >> What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?

Danny >> 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: You won 9 Blue MGCoins and 10 Red MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(11/7) >> What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?

For me, probably push-ups. Unfortunately, I've never been good at them, not to mention I don't like doing push-ups... >_<

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

Wolfsong
7th November 2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Amy >> Mystery Box, Light Gem

SCs: You won 8 CCPs and 10 Red MGCoins.

for the mystery box i want 2 2 ccps ^^ and i'd like to sell the light gem for ccps polease

I'd ave to say it was countyr western dancing. I probably would have been good at it, but as it is i had to drop the classs becasue it made my back hurt.

I'd like 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5)

Lady Vulpix
7th November 2003, 08:46 AM
(11/7) What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?
*Sighs.* University work. I'm reasonably good at it (I have an average of 8 out of 10), but it's really exhausting and time-consuming.

*Murkrow
7th November 2003, 10:52 AM
(10/5) Do you visit any AIM/IRC/other chat rooms often? Are they with TPMers, people from other Pokemon sites, or other people? Why or why don't you?

No, I don't. I'd like too, especially to go to ummmmm, but whenever I try to go on, I just either get some stupid error message that makes no sense or it just doesn't load.

(11/6) >> How often do you lose your temper? Are you a short tempered person? What are your biggest pet peeves in RL?

I don't lose my temper that much. I used to, mainly at my brother but he doesn't annoy me to the point where I have feel like I'm going to explode anymore.
Yep^_^ If even the smallest thing doesn't go right, I started to get really frustrated, but I've learnt to control myself rather than let my temper get the best of me.
Probably the people who act as though they're the best, and everybody else should just treat them like they're the only thing that matters_ Luckily though, they're all in about Yrs 10/11 and I'm in Yr 12, so they never bother me. They're a few like that in my year, but I'm(and everybody else is) used to them so it doesn't bother me.

Um, I'm not really sure o_O Physical activity wise, I think it'd be aerobics, I remember being forced to do that a couple of times a year and it was pure torture >_< Though that might have just been because I was quite unfit back then XD
Mentally, whenever I'm doing something that I know is important, like a test or something I want to do well on, I always concentrate really hard and that tires me out. But at least I normally do alright on whatever I do that tires me out so thats ok^_^

3 MG's please.

LightNinetales
7th November 2003, 10:58 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

MP: Shellder, Mantine, Slowking, Porygon2, Haunter, Gardevoir, Hypno, Magmar, Kingler, Magneton, Aerodactyl, Persian, Geodude, Taillow, Starmie, Cradily, Lanturn, Bellsprout, Rhydon, Articuno, Chikorita, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Kyogre, Flaaffy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the MP an evolved pokemon?

(10/5) Do you visit any AIM/IRC/other chat rooms often? Are they with TPMers, people from other Pokemon sites, or other people? Why or why don't you?

No,I don't.I don't like chat rooms,and I have a lot of homework,so I don't have time to go to chat rooms....

MG please.

Cheesey
7th November 2003, 11:00 AM
20 versions? Yaye. :o

Karin ~ No, it isn't Shuppet. =/

Kyle ~ Division Gem.
Scratchcards: 11 Red MGCoins, 19 Stamps.

Amy ~ 1 Stamp/CCP.
*takes Light Gem and hands over 2 CCPs* ^^
Scratchcards: 13 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Gabi ~ Hollow Stone.

Hannah ~ Green MGCoin, Division Gem, Solar Gem.

LightNinetales ~ Solar Gem.
Wait for Danny to update your MP please ;D

(11/7) What kind of activity do you find to be the most tiring? How good are you at that activity?

Well, IRL, I suppose it'd be Youth Theatre. It's a lot of fun, but it can take a lot out of you xD. OL, I'd say updating the CCCC. GT can be hard, but thinking up quality updates in the CCCC can be hard work.

1 MG Please. ^^

Egro: Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem

I'd like to sell them for 4 Stamps, please. ^_^

*Murkrow
7th November 2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Hannah ~ Green MGCoin, Division Gem, Solar Gem.

I'll sell those two gems for 4 Stamps then use the Green MG Coin for my second EMT this month please.

LightNinetales
7th November 2003, 03:58 PM
I'll sell that Solar Gem and I'd like to forge my Hollow Stone with my Flame Gem^_^

Pichu
7th November 2003, 04:42 PM
(11/6) >> How often do you lose your temper? Are you a short tempered person? What are your biggest pet peeves in RL?

Nope. Never. Don't know. I rarely have these things.. that is 'pet peeves'

Thinking about how to RP. Don't know, I just can't visualize the image, and the words I use are somewhat awkward. No, I still need to practice on that activity

MG please

Charizard04621
8th November 2003, 12:57 PM
Hmm, missed again. I'll use my consolation Red MGCoin to play a game of Guess THIS!

Physical... activity. X_x;; Let's just say I'm an indoor person.

Cheesey
9th November 2003, 07:49 AM
(11/9) Do you prefer games or polls? Why? Do you have your own game you run? Do you post polls?

(11/9) Do you spend a lot of time on the internet? What do you do?

Hannah ~ *hands over 4 Stamps*
EMT: You got an Explosion TM!

LightNinetales ~ Forge complete.
Do you want Stamps or CCPs for that Solar Gem?

Cyndaquil ~ Solar Gem, Division Gem

Karin ~ Photosynthesis Gem
GT!: I emit light from my tail and make patterns in the darkness. I love the sweet aroma Illumise gives off. What am I?

(11/9) Do you prefer games or polls? Why? Do you have your own game you run? Do you post polls?

I prefer the AC/CC games. I love polls, though. I prefer these games because... I dunno. It keeps me busy and it's a lot of fun I guess. =D I co-own the CCCC and the GT, so yes, I own some games. And I post polls, whether in the GT or seperate threads. ;P

I spend practically all my spare time online xD. I'm usually on TPM updating. I'm usually chatting to someone online, and I think I'm always in ummmm. So, I tlak to lots of people and do stuff in forums... yeah. xD

2 MG Please.

Oh yeah, and can I have an EMT? *hands over 3 Red MGCoins*

Wolfsong
9th November 2003, 09:35 AM

I prefer games to polls. They're fun, and thay keep me busy. I work at both the adoptee and captee places. I pot polls but rarely.

Yeah i do. I talk with friends work on stuff on TPM anddo work for scjool.

20 games of group two scratchcards please for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*

*Murkrow
9th November 2003, 11:05 AM

I prefer the games, mostly the Adopted/Captured stuff because they're a lot of fun, can help me to waste spare time and, i don't know, I just like them^_^
I do post in polls occasionally, depends if I'm in the right mood, unless its here which I do because I want stuff XD I've never posted any polls of my own though.

Yep, a lot of my spare time is spent online. Normally I'm here, but if I've been on a long time/come on after a short interval I go to SPP or PUK(if I can get on) and lurk there XD

2 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
9th November 2003, 04:53 PM
Games all the way. I run all the AC-related tpics together with Amy, Karin, Steve and Danny, the 'Who's that trainer' game whenever it's up, and Expedia together with whoever the current workers are. I post polls once in a while, around 2 polls a year or so.

Yes, quite a lot. I spend it mostly on TPM and doing things for university. I also sometimes play games and go to Neopets, check my e-mail and participate in some Yahoo groups.

Knight of Time
9th November 2003, 05:33 PM
Cheesey >> Division Gem, Lunar Gem

EMT: You won a Secret Power TM.

Amy >> Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 7 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.

Hannah >> Spark Gem, Ocean Gem

Gabi >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

As for the polls:

I prefer games, because they are a lot more fun than polls (e.g. many of the games I love are Expedia, the PZBT, GT of course, etc). I used to run a game called Pokemon Tribond, but after finding that it was losing popularity with Japanese Pokemon names (e.g. Hinoarashi aka Cyndaquil), I discontinued it, and I'm proud right now to be a co-owner of GT and Hangman, and a referee at the PZBT. With polls, I used to post them pretty often, but after a while, I couldn't think of poll ideas outside of GT, and now I'm likely not going to post any non-GT polls since one of my jobs here is making up polls whenever I can think of any.

Yeah, I spend quite a bit of time on the internet. I go to TPM every day I can get on, and I sometimes visit GameFAQs. I also visit other sites I like every once in a while (e.g. Sonic HQ, Phantasy Star Cave, Yahoo, etc).

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Aipom Of Doom
9th November 2003, 06:50 PM
Kyle: Spark Gem, Division Gem, 6 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins

Anything that involves lots of running :x. I'm bad at physical activity in general, but I'm really slow at running and I can't run for long either x__x

Games ;d. Specifically adopted Pokemon and all related games :O. other games are fun and polls are good too. I run the GT, BRS, Pokezoo AC + BT, and work at the CCBA+kiosk. And I post polls here sometimes :o

Yeah. I post at TPM and hang out in Ummmm. Not too much else ;d.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

3 mgs + 20 scs

aragornbird
9th November 2003, 07:48 PM

Let's see...I would say physical activity like everyone else, but I haven't exercised in such a long time, so I'll say AP History and Physics work instead, which is too bad, because I have both of those classes tomorrow! :(

Mmmm...a little of both, but more games than polls. In games, it's interactive, while in polls, you just type an answer and you're through with that. I'm a worker at Expedia, Buena's Radio Show, and Pokemon Riddles, and I haven't posted a poll in such a long time.

Yeah, way too much, but I can't help it! I mostly check out forums, get help on homework, read fics, search for pictures, and play those silly little Flash games when I'm bored.

A GT!, please!

Charizard04621
9th November 2003, 08:15 PM
Cheesey gave me this GT!:

GT!: I emit light from my tail and make patterns in the darkness. I love the sweet aroma Illumise gives off. What am I?

Volbeat.

Yeah, actually. TPM, some online games (Battlenet mostly), occasionally research for homework. Whee.

Both are fine. I don't have a perference.

Wolfsong
9th November 2003, 10:00 PM
Amy >> Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 7 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.

I'd like to sell that stone for ccp please

*Murkrow
10th November 2003, 10:58 AM

Hannah >> Spark Gem, Ocean Gem

Sell them for 4 Stamps please.

LightNinetales
10th November 2003, 12:13 PM
Stamps please.^-^

I prefer games.^_^I would like to have my own game I run,but I just can't find a really cool idea^_^
And no,I don't post polls.

MG please.

Knight of Time
10th November 2003, 12:38 PM
(11/10) >> What mood are you in most of the time? Why?

Danny >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box

SCs: You won 9 Blue MGCoins and 7 Red MGCoins.

aragornbird >> Division Gem, Solar Gem, Ocean Gem

GT: Unlike my pre-evo who has an immunity to a type, I am weak to attacks from the type. However, if I was in the "past", I would have still been immune to attacks from the type. I am not found in R/B/Y, and my pre-evo is a gift. Who am I?

Karin >> Green MGCoin, Hollow Stone

Amy >>

'takes the Hollow Stone and gives you 1 CCP'

Hannah >>

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

LightNinetales >> Solar Gem

'gives you 2 Stamps for the previous Solar Gem'

As for the poll:

(11/10) >> What mood are you in most of the time? Why?

For me, I'm mostly in a happy or bored mood, happy because I have a big reaction to good things that happen to me, bored because I get bored kinda easily... >_<

I'd like a MG, 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) and another game of Mystery Pokemon please.

Lady Vulpix
10th November 2003, 12:45 PM
(11/10) What mood are you in most of the time? Why?
"Tired but fine" is probably the most frequent. I usually do a lot of work everyday, so I get tired. But I tend to view the positive things in life, and I deal with problems instead of wasting my life feeling sorry for myself when something bad happens; I always try to do what's best and I take care of myself, so I guess that must be why I'm fine most of the time.

*Murkrow
10th November 2003, 02:24 PM

Bored but ok. Nothing very interesting ever happens in my life, its all routine, so I'm often bored, but seeing as nothing bad ever happens to me, I'm fine with it^_^

MG please.

Charizard04621
10th November 2003, 05:13 PM

Volbeat.

Dunno. Weird moods. I may have an emotional disorder. :\ Sometimes I suddenly feel sad for no reason. I do feel happy, though. *shrug* I confuse myself.

Wolfsong
10th November 2003, 06:02 PM

Most of the time I'm in a good moood. I'm not sure why i just am. Rarely am i othereise unless people just irritate the stew out of my or i'm sick.

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please Edit: (numbers xx) 2,3,5

Crystalmaster Mike
11th November 2003, 01:26 PM
(11/11) Has there been any festivities, actions,... concerning the Armistice of 11th November 1918 where you live?

Kyle >> MG: Hollow Stone | SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 13 Blue MGCoins | MP: Pichu, Raticate, Nidorina, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Mr. Mime, Manectric, Hoppip, Jolteon, Swampert, Farfetch'd, Togetic, Snorlax, Blastoise, Persian, Elekid, Goldeen, Beautifly, Tauros, Marshtomp, Chansey, Girafarig, Gyarados, Weezing

Gabi >> Rainbow Gem.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Mystery Box.

Charizard04621 >> MG: Wait for Cheesey. | MG: Hollow Stone.

Amy >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 10 CCP's, 8 CCP's.

Me >>

Mike ~ Flame Gem, Spark Gem, Solar Gem
*takes Hollow Stones and Gem and hands over 4 Stamps*
EMT: You got an Amnesia TM!
I would like to sell those 3 Gems for Stamps, please.

Games. Because they aren't a one-time thing, though polls may return; games, you can keep on playing forever, with new things popping up when you least expect them to. Well, I think I have a game to (co-)run, don't I? I used to post polls, but now it has been a while.

Yes, if school allows me to. I visit sites, read online fanfics (Pokémonic, mostly), keep up with the Pokémon news...

Most of the time, I'm neutral, I guess. Not estatic, not down, not angry... But hormons change that in a yippy, ya know.
At the moment, I'm experiencing Satisfaction. I've just finished compiling a report for English, and hope to not having to think about before a) my oral report on it, b) till my teacher finishes noughting it...

(11/11) Has there been any festivities, actions,... concerning the Armistice of 11th November 1918 where you live?
Yes, on TV, of course, but also at school. In English class, we are discussing War Poetry from that time (i.e. Dulce Et Decorum Est, In Flanders Fields, ...), and in History, on the 21st, we're going to Ypres, to visit the sites and the In Flanders Fields museum.

Wolfsong
11th November 2003, 01:33 PM

As far as I know there are one and there are none planned. martin is a very quiet place X.x

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG Credits*

Knight of Time
11th November 2003, 01:47 PM
Mike >> Spark Gem, Light Gem, Division Gem, Lunar Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

Amy >> Flame Gem

SCs: You won 12 CCPs and 12 Red MGCoins.

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Pichu, Raticate, Nidorina, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Mr. Mime, Manectric, Hoppip, Jolteon, Swampert, Farfetch'd, Togetic, Snorlax, Blastoise, Persian, Elekid, Goldeen, Beautifly, Tauros, Marshtomp, Chansey, Girafarig, Gyarados, Weezing

Clue #1: Was the MP first introduced in R/B/Y?

As for the poll:

Yeah, here in Canada we have Rememberance Day services to honour the Canadians that lost their lives in wars such as WWI, WWII, the Korean war, etc.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell the following for Stamps please:

Hollow Stone X3
Flame Gem
Spark Gem X2

Lady Vulpix
11th November 2003, 01:52 PM
No, and history not being one of my strong points, I must admit I didn't know there had been an armistice on that date until now.

Aipom Of Doom
11th November 2003, 02:59 PM
Kyle: Division Gem, 14 stamps, 12 Red MGcoins, 9 Stamps

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

I'm fairly happy most of the time. I get annoyed/overwhelmed by lots of homework and by my parents being annoying. But that's about it :O.

Eh, no :O. And I would never have known that there was an armistice then if it wasn't for Western Civ class last year XD. And I completely forgot about it until I saw the poll :O

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

And let's see... some cleaning out of stuff...
Trade Mystery Box for 4 stamps
Sell Lunar Gem x3, Rainbow Gem, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, cean Gem for 13 stamps

2 MGs, 20 SCS, 17 stamps plz

And also I'll sell a Stockpile TM and Camouflage TM cheap if anyone wants them.

And if anyone has a division gem I'll buy it for 3 CCPs :O

Crystalmaster Mike
12th November 2003, 06:30 AM
(11/12) What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?

Kyle >> MP Clue #1: No, this Pokémon didn't first appear in R/B/Y.

Danny >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's, Ocean Gem | SC: 6 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps | Retailamajigs: 17 Stamps.
About the TMs... Do you know a site where I could see if any o' my pokes could learn 'em?
About the Division Gem: I have one!

Me >> Would like to sell my Spark Gem, Light Gem, and Lunar Gem for Stamps.
(11/12) What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?
A clock-radio. That's it. I would like to have a comp, but that's just a wish...

Kyl3
12th November 2003, 06:55 AM

Is that the question for MGs? If it is, MG please. I have a stereo (sp), a computer, a TV, PS(X), and a Gamecube. No wishes yet.

Wolfsong
12th November 2003, 10:11 AM

I have a radio and my computer and scanner in y dorm room. My room mate has a tv. I would love to have a tv on my side.

I'd like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please. (2,3,5)

Also i'd like to sell my flame gem for ccps please

Cheesey
12th November 2003, 11:17 AM
Mike ~ *hands over 6 Stamps*
MG: Lunar Gem

X1337 ~ Photosynthesis Gem

Amy ~ Genetic Accelerator Gene
Scratchcards: 12 Red MGcoins, 14 CCPs
*hands over 2 CCPs*

I'm usually reserved. I'm a quiet person, and I like it that way. I don't talk to others IRL though, and I guess I could work on trying to socialize more.

Well... we had a two minute silence in Math... but that's all I know of. I know that many people did the two minutes, but I don't have any knowledge of any particularly interesting events. xD

I have a TV, Gamecube, N64, Game Boy Color/Advance, CD Player, alarm clock, and I believe that's it. o.o;

3 MG for me?

Pichu
12th November 2003, 11:36 AM

I'm tired, quiet and sleepy as usual. I never have enough sleep is a good reason of why. Oh yes, I get bored as well. I don't know why, but I just do. :\

No, and history sucks. xD ... *looks at DarkPrince's post* ... o_o; Oh that, ya, Remembrance day, but its just all boring, and even those darn plastic poppies need money. =\

A digital clock. My cell phone. Two lamps. That's about it. I want a TV and a VCR in my room so I can watch Pokémon whenever I want to. :3

3 MG please

10 Group 2 Scratchcard: 235 395 467 167 579 (repeat from the start...)
>> for the CCP.

LightNinetales
12th November 2003, 12:00 PM
I live in France,and in France this day is a public holiday.But I don't know if there is any festivities,actions...concerning the 11th November 1918.

I have a television...^_^

2 MG please.

aragornbird
12th November 2003, 07:50 PM

I'm usually in the "bored but busy" mood when I know I have a lot of things I need to do, but I just don't feel like doing them.

Ummm..nope, never heard of that, all I know is that yesterday was Veteran's Day, but we still had to go to school!

Ummm, just two lamps and an alarm clock. All my electronics are in the basement or the living room, though I'd really like to get a laptop for my own room.

Aipom Of Doom
12th November 2003, 08:28 PM
Egro: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 2 Stamps/CCP's

Cyndaquil: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 7 ccps, 3 blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

LightNinetales: Flame Gem, Darkness Gem

aragornbird: Photosynthesis Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem

Err... I have an old computer I do homework on, a graphing calculator when my backpack is in my room, and whatever video games aren't outside of my room ;o. That's about it XD. I want a good computer with internet access :D.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

CMM: 3 CCPs for the division gem, right? Ok. post to confirm it I guess :o.

Charizard04621
12th November 2003, 08:41 PM

Volbeat.

Er... *blink* No...?

I have a radio and a phone. I'm not allowed to have a TV or one of the PCs in my room. ;.; Oh well.

Cheesey
13th November 2003, 01:58 AM
(11/13) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

Danny ~ 1 Stamp/CCP.
Scratchcards: 6 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.
Danny + Mike: Trade done.

Karin ~ Yeah, Volbeat's correct. ^_^
MG: Division Gem, Hollow Stone.

(11/13) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

My room's kinda inbetween. It's not messy, but it's certainly not clean - I suppose it looks 'lived in' xD. I have rubbish and clothes lying about but it's not all over the place. It's like that most of the time, and I like it because it makes me feel comfortable. xD

MG Please =D

*Murkrow
13th November 2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Mystery Box.

I'll have 2 Stamps and 2 CCP's please.

I think there were some church services going on, but I'm not too sure. My Sixth Form had a minutes silence during break, but that was all the school did(apparently they didn't think that the rest of the years would be able to do it).

I've got a CD player, a tv, a Gamecube, an N64, and if it counts, my mobile is normally in there as well.
I don't really have any more that I want to get.

My room is surprisngly tidy most of the time. It used to be really messy, but I got fed up of my mum constantly going on about it, that I started keeping it tidy.
I prefer it tidy now, simply because its been that way for so long and I'm used to it. Its a tip at the moment though because I was rushing for school so everything's just all over the floor.

3 MG's please.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2003, 10:31 AM
Only a TV set and its corresponding remote control. And the alarm trigger, if that counts. What would I like to have...? Maybe a GBA, but then again... how often would I get to use it and who would I trade with?

A healthy combination of both, I would say. It looks lived in, and tidy enough to find the important things whenever I look for them. I like it that way.

2 MGs, please, and I'd like another go at the EMT.
*Hands over 3 Red MGCoins.*

Wolfsong
13th November 2003, 10:37 AM

Right now its in between a few days ago it was messy. When i was sick i didn't feel like cleaning it up, and now that i'm feeling beter i'm in the proces of straightening it up. I like it clean ^^;;

Also 20 games of gorup one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands over 20 Mg credits*

Cheesey
13th November 2003, 06:33 PM
Yay, a new color to go with me new sig... xD

Hannah ~ Light Gem, Division Gem, Flame Gem

Gabi ~ Spark Gem, Lunar Gem
EMT: You got an Ice Beam TM!

Amy ~ 1 Stamp/CCP
Scratchcards: 28 CCPs, 5 Red MGCoins

Amy said she'd give me her Fire Stone, too. ^^

Wolfsong
13th November 2003, 06:35 PM
Amy said she'd give me her Fire Stone, too. ^^

Confirms

Discothéque
13th November 2003, 07:18 PM
Hrm.. haven't been here in a while. =P Anyway..

I'd like to forge my Ocean Gem and Hollow Stone for a Water Stone, and my Spark Gem and another Hollow Stone for a Thunder Stone. *hands over 4 CCPs*

I'll be giving the two stones to Chris after they're forged. ^_^

Aipom Of Doom
13th November 2003, 07:29 PM
amy/egro - ok have fun with your stuff you traded XD

Amanda - *takes stamps and stuff, forges, gives stones to chris* XD.

It's tidy enough for me but too messy for my parents to like <_<. I like it that way :o. If I have time I'll straighten up some stuff XD.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

I'll deforge my accelerator gene into items and sell them for 7 stamps with the division gem I got from mike >=d

mg, 7 stamps, 20 SCs

Charizard04621
13th November 2003, 08:05 PM
Sweet! I'll take a Blue MGCoin as my prize, and then I'll change it into two Red MGCoins, and use one to play GT!

Really messy according to my mom. But the thing is, when she "cleans" my room, I can never find anything. @_@ Anyone else have that problem?

Lady Vulpix
14th November 2003, 08:27 AM
Wow, Ice Beam! who should get it? So many options...
Alright, Tsunami gets it! :D

*Murkrow
14th November 2003, 09:57 AM

Hannah ~ Light Gem, Division Gem, Flame Gem

Sell them for all for 6 Stamps please.

andyizcool
14th November 2003, 03:02 PM
My room is messy at the moment because we have just moved into a new house but I like my room being tidy because then I know where everything is. Most of the time it will be tidy because if there's any mess I'll tidy it up straight away. Wow look at that my birthday is tomorrow and I'll be 16 another year of liking Pokemon.

1 MG Please!

Knight of Time
14th November 2003, 03:08 PM
(11/14) >> What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

Danny >> Light Gem

SCs: You won 21 Stamps, 6 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.

'deforges the GAC and gives you 7 Stamps for the resulting gems and Hollow Stone'

Karin >> Rainbow Gem

'gives you a Blue MGCoin though he didn't give you the previous GT!'

GT!: I intimidate my foes by opening my huge mouth. In battle, I will kick the ground hard with my thick and powerful hind legs to charge at the foe at an incredible speed. Who am I?

Hannah >>

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Pichu, Raticate, Nidorina, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Mr. Mime, Manectric, Hoppip, Jolteon, Swampert, Farfetch'd, Togetic, Snorlax, Blastoise, Persian, Elekid, Goldeen, Beautifly, Tauros, Marshtomp, Chansey, Girafarig, Gyarados, Weezing

Clue #1: The MP was not introduced in R/B/Y.

Narrowed List:

Pichu, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Manectric, Hoppip, Swampert, Togetic, Elekid, Beautifly, Marshtomp, Girafarig

Clue #2: Is the MP an Electric type?

As for today's poll and the previous two polls:

(11/14) >> What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

There are quite a few cookies I like right now. Among them include gingerbread cookies, pinwheels, scotch cookies, shortbread because t I cannot eat any cookies that contain nuts, peanuts or peanut butter (I am allergic to them), and I don't like cookies that have coconut (I don't like the taste of it) in them.

(11/13) >> Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

My room is a little messy right now. Unfortunately it is messy too much IMO. I don't like it much when it is messy, especially when I'm trying to find something important that has been misplaced.

(11/12) >> What kind of electronic tools (e.g. television,...) do you have in your room? What would you like to get?

I have a TV, an alarm clock, a couple of lamps (don't know if they count though), a VCR, a SNES, a Sega Genesis and a Sega Saturn in my room. I unfortunately can't think of anything else electronic I'd want for my room, though...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

andyizcool
14th November 2003, 03:12 PM
Did you see me post a message can I have a MG please?

~Andrew

*Murkrow
14th November 2003, 03:13 PM

Chocolate chip(white or milk)^_^ I also like toffee chip. They're the main ones I eat(though I haven't eaten any for ages;_;).
I don't have any allergies to any, but I refuse to eat any fruit associated ones(eg raisin) because I hate them>_<

1 MG please.

Knight of Time
14th November 2003, 03:19 PM
andyizcool >> Sorry, I didn't notice your post until after I made my last post here. WB BTW. MG: Flame Gem

Hannah >> Blue MGCoin

Charizard04621
14th November 2003, 06:24 PM
DarkPrince gave me this GT!:

GT!: I intimidate my foes by opening my huge mouth. In battle, I will kick the ground hard with my thick and powerful hind legs to charge at the foe at an incredible speed. Who am I?

Tauros?

COOKIES!!! ^_^ I like all cookies, but lemon cream cookies are pretty darn good. I'm glad I don't have allergies. :)

Wolfsong
14th November 2003, 11:17 PM

I like my moms 50 second cookies, whenever they actually turn out decent. but lately they haven't been turnign out right. I don't care much for cookies that contain nuts. I'm not allergic, I just don't like nuts at all.

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands over 20 mg credits*

LightNinetales
15th November 2003, 03:56 AM
quote:

MP: Shellder, Mantine, Slowking, Porygon2, Haunter, Gardevoir, Hypno, Magmar, Kingler, Magneton, Aerodactyl, Persian, Geodude, Taillow, Starmie, Cradily, Lanturn, Bellsprout, Rhydon, Articuno, Chikorita, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Kyogre, Flaaffy

Is the MP an evolved pokemon?

My favourite cookies are the chocolate chip cookies^_^...Oh,and I don't have allergies.I like all cookies^__^.

MG please.

andyizcool
15th November 2003, 04:50 AM
I like chocolate chip cookies and I just don't like fruit cookies because they taste so wierd. I don't have any allergies to cookies so I can eat whatever ones I like but I just don't like the fruit ones.

MG please!

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2003, 06:53 AM
(11/14) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?
Hmm... I don't like chocolate cookies, and I do like practically all the other cookies. My favorites? Hmm... Probably lemon cokies. :yes:

Cheesey
15th November 2003, 10:50 AM
Kyle ~ Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
Scratchcards: 13 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins

Karin ~ Hollow Stone
GT!: Wait for Kyle, please. ^^

Amy ~ Lunar Gem
Scratchcards: 9 Red MGCoins, 16 CCPs

LightNinetales ~ Ocean Gem
MP: Wait for Danny, please. ^^

andyizcool ~ Solar Gem
Btw, haven't seen you for a while. ^^;

Gabi ~ Lunar Gem

(11/14) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

I like white chocolate chip cookies. They're really, really tasty... =D I love them. xD I'm so glad I don't have any allergies, because if I did, I'd be really sad. xD I don't think there are any cookies I've tried that I don't like, either... o.O

MG Please ^^ And I'd like an EMT, too. *hands over 3 Red MGCoins* *crosses fingers*

*Murkrow
15th November 2003, 01:59 PM
Hey, can I have a game of Guess This please?
*Hands over one of her Blue MGCoins*

Matt
15th November 2003, 03:42 PM
( 11/13 ) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

My room is messy; it's messy all the time because I don't feel like cleaning it anytime. I like it messy instead of it being clean because I can find things easier than when they are put in places.

( 11/14 ) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

I like lemon cookies the best :) I don't have any allergies to cookies and there aren't any cookies that I don't like :>

20 scratchies please. (1,3,5, 2 ccps)

and I would like to use the EMT one more time for this month. *gives green mgcoin*

Jay
15th November 2003, 05:16 PM
( 11/13 ) Is your room tidy or messy? What is it like most of the time? Do you like it that way?

In between. It is in between most of the time. I would like it to be tidy >_> Duh

( 11/14 ) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

What if we just don't like cookies?

Kyl3
15th November 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by X1337

It's tidy enough.

Chips Ahoy! or Oreos.
MG please. Are stamps and CCPs the same?

Jay
16th November 2003, 07:37 AM
MG please. Are stamps and CCPs the same?
Stamps are used for the adoption stuff like the Reward Center where you can purchase items for your adoptees. CCPs are used for the capture center stuff like the Kiosk. They're basically two different currencies.

Charizard04621
16th November 2003, 07:53 AM
DarkPrince gave me this GT!:

Tauros?

aragornbird
16th November 2003, 08:38 AM

Right now..it's half and half, my bed's all made, but my clothes are all on the floor and there's always papers and magazines all over the desk. *shrugs*

I don't have food allergies, so I guess my fav would have to be white chocolate chip....Mmmmmm....

Kyl3
16th November 2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Stamps are used for the adoption stuff like the Reward Center where you can purchase items for your adoptees. CCPs are used for the capture center stuff like the Kiosk. They're basically two different currencies. So how do you earn CCPs?

*Murkrow
16th November 2003, 11:00 AM
So how do you earn CCPs?

Writing a battle at the Crystal Caves Battle Arena, asking for a question for CCPs at Bueno Radio Show or by selling something you get for an MG here(eg one of the gems) for them.

Edit:Got the right name of the CCBA^_^

Cheesey
16th November 2003, 12:33 PM
(11/16) What country do you live in? What state? Is it in the city or in the countryside? Do you like it where you live?

Hannah ~ I am a very kind pokemon, and I am always female. I give nutritious milk to sick pokemon. What am I?

Matt ~ Solar Gem, Flame Gem
Scratchcards: 10 Red MGcoins, 16 CCPs
EMT: Mach Punch

Jay ~ Photosynthesis Gem, Mystery Box

X1337 ~ Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem
Jay and Hannah have explained what CCPs are and stuff, so I hope you know now. If you don't, PM me - I'll help further if you like.

Karin ~ Wait for Kyle, please. ^^

aragornbird ~ Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

(11/16) What country do you live in? What state? Is it in the city or in the countryside? Do you like it where you live?

I live in Scotland. The county is Perthshire, if that means anything to you :p. I live on the outskirts of a rather small town, called Blairgowrie. It's quite quiet and the scenery is quite nice around here, so I guess I like the place itself. ^^

MG Please, and also my MG and EMT from my last post. ^_^;

LightNinetales
16th November 2003, 12:41 PM

I live in France.And I live in the city(in Paris).I think I like my country - it could be better,but it could be worse....

MG please.

andyizcool
16th November 2003, 12:47 PM
I like in the UK in a place called Lincolnshire which is a countryside but I live near a city. I like where I live because it's in the middle of a city and countryside so it can be peaceful and we have somewhere to do lots of shopping.

1 MG please.

~Andrew

Knight of Time
16th November 2003, 01:17 PM
Karin >>

GT!: No sorry, the answer was Feraligatr. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Cheesey >> Mystery Box, Red MGCoin

EMT: You won an Aeroblast TM.

LightNinetales >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

andyizcool >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

As for the poll:

I live in Canada, my province is Prince Edward Island (I live in a community not far from the capital of P.E.I., the community is Stratford). Yeah, the area I live is pretty nice.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

DarkPrincess
16th November 2003, 01:35 PM

I live in the United States of America in Indiana. Well, my town is a mix. One side you have city and the other is countryside. I HAT IT! ;__;

Erm... MG please and two tries at the EMt *gives 6 MGCPoints*

Knight of Time
16th November 2003, 01:39 PM
Rachel >> Rainbow Gem

EMT: You won a Beat Up TM and a Conversion2 TM.

Wolfsong
16th November 2003, 03:25 PM
I'd like to sell that lunar gem for ccps please.

I live in the USA in Tennessee. Martin is a very small city with mainly the uni as its big thing ^^;;. Bascially, it has a movie theater, a few fast food places, a hotel and walmart ^^;;. Covington is a small town. Has more stuff than martin but no movie theater. Its still growing.

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please. *hands over 20 mg credits*

Aipom Of Doom
16th November 2003, 07:31 PM
Kyle: 10 Stamps/CCP's, 6 Blue MGcoins, 12 Red MGcoins

Amy: 2 ccps + Blue MGcoin, 20 CCPs, 11 Red MGcoins

Chocolate chip cookies = (y) ;d. especially those my school makes :o. Just about any sort of butter cookies or bakery cookies or stuff is good to :O. I can eat any sort of cookies since I have no food allergies.

USA, PA :O. I live in a suburban area thingie ;o. It's close enough to being a city and stuff tho. I like it, I guess... at least I have no problem with it at all :O.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

soggy_cardboard
16th November 2003, 09:20 PM
I live in a lil place called NEW ZEALAND! woo!
[In the south island]
and its in the country, and yeah i like it, lotsa sun, but it takes 20-30 mins to get into town where everything is.......

could i have a MG please ?:D

*Murkrow
17th November 2003, 09:39 AM

Hannah ~ I am a very kind pokemon, and I am always female. I give nutritious milk to sick pokemon. What am I?

Is it Miltank?

I live in UK in a small town called Clevedon. Its on the coast(no beaches though unless you count stones as a good beach) and it is kind-of in the countryside, the roads out all go through countryside, but it's not really remote. Yeah, its ok, there's not much to do around town, but Bristol(big city) is only a half an hour drive away, and the large mall on the outskirts(of Bristol) is fifteen minutes away on the motorway so its not that hard to get somewhere interesting^_^

MG please.

Crystalmaster Mike
17th November 2003, 01:40 PM
(11/17) Are you a regular here? If you are, what's your opinion on how the place is run here? If you aren't, would you like to become one? If you're a worker here, would you like to change something here?

Kyle >> MP Clue #2: No, this Pokémon isn't an Electric type.

Danny >> About trade: 3 Stamps it is! | MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

soggy_cardboard >> Green MGCoin.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> GT!: Wait for Cheesey. | MG: Lunar Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell my Lunar Gem for Stamps.

The ones containing chocolate. :D I think... well I don't like pudding or chewing gum that much, so cookies containg them...

Country: Belgium. State: better call it a province: Antwerp. I live near Antwerp, the diamant city, in a "citisized village". Yeah, this is good: I'm near to every thing!

(11/17) Are you a regular here? If you are, what's your opinion on how the place is run here? If you aren't, would you like to become one? If you're a worker here, would you like to change something here?
Well, I work here, but I've been rather slacky lately. Couldn't spare enough time on playing on my Ruby/SMA4 cart, watching the telly and being eaten alive by School. I wouldn't really like sth to change here, though if I'm holding the place up, I wouldn't hesitate losing my place to someone more active.

soggy_cardboard
17th November 2003, 02:51 PM

No, actually i answered my 1st question yesterday. Its a lil confusing now, but im sure ill get used to it :D

MG pls?

Jay
17th November 2003, 03:00 PM

Semi-regular, but I only came here because I liked working here, not because of the stuff, so I guess my activity dropped here because of that. I'd like to be rehired I guess. I think the place is run pretty decently. From prior experience it isn't too terribly hard and I think the current workers do their job decently enough.

Charizard04621
17th November 2003, 04:04 PM
I'll play another GT! with my Red MGCoin.

US, Texas, in the suburbs. It's nicer, more peaceful than the city, and not as remote as rural areas.

Wolfsong
17th November 2003, 07:21 PM

I'm a regular here. i think things are going fairly well. I'm not sure if i'd change anything if i was a worker.

I'd like 20 games of group one scratchcards please for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*

Aipom Of Doom
17th November 2003, 07:59 PM
Mike: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, your 2 stamps

soggy: Solar Gem

Jay: Solar Gem

Karin: Solar Gem o_o

Amy: Light Gem, 14 CCPs, 12 Red MGcoins

yes, I'm a regular partly because I'm a worker and partly because I'm trying to get to my goal of 2000 stamps and the Any Item I can buy :O. Anyway, I think it's fine how it is ;o... otherwise I'd change stuff XD

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

Wolfsong
17th November 2003, 08:12 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

LightNinetales
18th November 2003, 07:25 AM

I'm a regular here,and I like how the place is run^_^.

MG pleaseeee!

*Murkrow
18th November 2003, 11:33 AM

I'd say that I've become a regular here over the past month or so. I think its fine, its very active and never seems like it'll just die.
I'm not sure if I'd change anything if I was a worker, I don't think it needs anything done.

MG please.

andyizcool
18th November 2003, 12:11 PM

I'm regular here a few months ago then I left and now I'll be regular here again because I like it so much. I think all you workers run this place pretty fine and you all do a nice job. I still wonder how you choose a random MG for everyone person every day because it must be hard work.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Jay
18th November 2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool
I still wonder how you choose a random MG for everyone person every day because it must be hard work.
Randomizers.

andyizcool
18th November 2003, 12:44 PM
Don't you mean Gabi's method of just throwing dice and calling that method a "Computer" of working out everything.

~Andrew

Jay
18th November 2003, 12:49 PM
Well, I'm not sure how it works, but Danny (Aipom Of Doom) programmed this. It's just a set of #'s programmed together to measure out evenly the rarity of each item into a script, so when you click a button you'll get an item randomized for you that you can give to someone. It works the same for all the other games basically, at least how it was scripted.

Cheesey
18th November 2003, 01:40 PM
Danny ~ Solar Gem o_O;
Scratchcards: 12 Red MGCoins, 14 Stamps, 4 Blue MGCoins

Amy ~ Done.

LightNinetales ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Hannah ~ Flame Gem.

andyizcool ~ Rainbow Gem.

Yeah, I'm a regular. I come here all the time. I personally think everything is run well, and it helps that the staff are easy to approach - At least, I think they are o_O;. I don't think I would change anything... I think it's fine the way it is now. And besides, my ideas are usually stupid xD.

MG Please ^^

*Murkrow
18th November 2003, 01:49 PM

Hannah ~ Flame Gem.

Sell that and my Lunar Gem for 4 Stamps please.
Also, did you miss my GT?

quote:

Is it Miltank?

Aipom Of Doom
18th November 2003, 03:43 PM
Poll (11/18) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

Hannah - 4 stamps

Egro - Blue MGcoin

Poll (11/18) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

15 adopted, no captees. I got my first adopted Pokemon in January 2001, and 10 more of my current ones in that year... after that I got four more around when the Eevee house was big and stuff... and I got my one new Pokemon recently XD. I use Sai and Thunderblast (lv. 53 scizor and lv. 42 raichu) the most and stuff ;d.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

Wolfsong
18th November 2003, 05:48 PM
Poll (11/18 ) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

I have 15 adopted, and today i have 15 captured. I've had my adoptees since not long after i started. Of my original captured team i still have Raned (Shadow) Flare and Oliver and the rest were added startign around June and ending today ^^. Of my adoptees i think i use Blazer Talut, and Yana the most though i'm going ot try and use the others more. Of my captees, I find that i use Ranec and Flare the most. But i'm tryign to raise my others as well. Ranec and Flare are my strongest captess at L.30 and L.20 respectively.

I'd like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG Coins*

soggy_cardboard
18th November 2003, 06:32 PM

I have 4 Adopted pokes, and 8 Captured pokemon.
ive had my adopted pokes a lil longer than my catured ones, i dont know the exact date when i got em...
Well, Spinda would be my favourite, but isn't as useful compared to Kecleon or Aipom, but i enjoy using ditto in CCCC, because you can test the opponents moves, and try out the poke before you catch it!

mg pls:D

EDIT: can i pls have a Group 1 Scratchcard pls?
*pays with Green MGCoin*

LightNinetales
19th November 2003, 06:30 AM

I have 13 adopted pokemon,and 10 captured pokemon.I adopted Honoo,my first adopted pokemon,this year.My favorite adopted pokemon are probably Honoo,Axolotl and Lightstorm.My favorite captured pokemon are Kaizerin,Joie(Wynaut),and Magika(Smoochum).

MG please.

Knight of Time
19th November 2003, 07:48 AM
(11/19) >> Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

Danny >> Division Gem

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins and 10 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Hollow Stone

SCs: You won 18 CCPs and 11 Red MGCoins.

soggy_cardboard >> Darkness Gem

You need to select three different numbers as well as the prize for your SC (e.g. I choose "1, 2, 3" as the three numbers each time, and I choose Stamps or CCPs as my prize depending on what Group I ask for).

LightNinetales >> Lunar Gem

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Narrowed List:

Pichu, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Manectric, Hoppip, Swampert, Togetic, Elekid, Beautifly, Marshtomp, Girafarig

Clue #2: The MP is not an Electric type.

Narrowed List:

Shiftry, Pupitar, Hoppip, Swampert, Togetic, Beautifly, Marshtomp, Girafarig

Clue #3: Is there a P in the MP's name?

As for today's poll and the last two polls:

(11/19) >> Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

Yeah, there was a time when I wanted to quit ASB because of some problems I had in it about a couple of years ago (e.g. I couldn't remember some of the ASB Pokemon I had for starters), but when I was able to think up more sig move ideas, I decided to return to ASB because I felt like it was one place I should stay at for as long as I can. There was also the time I started over on my adopted and captured Pokemon because I couldn't remember many of the old adopted and captured Pokemon I once had. I've also started over on numerous RPG video games of mine because I like the replay value of some of them.

(11/18 ) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

I have 15 adopted Pokemon and 15 captured Pokemon. I've had some other adopted/captured Pokemon in the past (that is, when Jokerswild was unfortunately around >_<), but they are just a memory now ever since I forgot their information. My first new adopted Pokemon, Sheldon (my male Squirtle who is a shiny Wartortle now) was adopted on August 19, 2002 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center. My first new captured Pokemon, Mystic my male Abra, was captured from the Pokemon Avengers Capture Center on October 22, 2002. About the favourites, this is quite a tough question for me. I like Cybertron (my adopted "male" Porygon), Chaos (my adopted male Houndour), Morton (my adopted male Absol), Buzzy (my captured male Manectric), Jawz (my captured male Sharpedo) and Brutus (my captured male Poliwrath) more than the others. I'm hoping to get battles for each of my captured Pokemon someday, since all my adopted Pokemon have been to the PZBT.

Yes, I am a regular here, as I come to TPM as often as I can. I think GT is being run very, very well these days with all the people coming here, though I am a little bit sad at the fact that one of my co-workers (I work here after all) aka Crystalmaster Mike might be leaving. As a worker, I don't think there is much to be changed for now...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs) please.

Wolfsong
19th November 2003, 08:03 AM

Yeah. My major. The reason, i got the raw end of the deral. my parents had people look into it, and they sawthat i didn't do anything wrtong they just had too many people to allow to graduate and i wasn't a brown noser like the other peeps in my class/

I'd also like 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG credits*

andyizcool
19th November 2003, 11:05 AM
(11/18 ) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?
I have 7 adopted Pokemon and 2 Captured Pokemon and I had them at least all 3 months and I like them all. My favourites would be Wartortle and Espeon so I want to train them to be very strong.

I always start RPGs over and over again just for the fun of it because they're so great to go through and play again and again. You feel like you've missed something the first time so you just keep playing them.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Pichu
19th November 2003, 11:09 AM
Cyndaquil: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem....

Selling gems for 6 CCP.

I'm sort of regular. I don't come here all the time. I'm always busy all the time. That's the reason I can't come here. This week is certainly a very busy week for me. My opinion about the place here is.... uh.... very good! (yes, that's a bit awkward)... but I can't do better than you guys do! Keep up the good work! :D

Um... a few... about 10-15 captured. I don't think I've ever used the adoption center. I had them for quite a long time. I don't use the battle tower because... NO ONE TELLS ME HOW TO USE IT! >_< ... I've read the rules of the battle towers, but its all weird to me... like... where are all the refs for them? Are they hidden in PMs all something? o_0;

*thinks* ... Hm...hm... hm... I wanted to start over my major once before... but I decide that was the wrong decision. The major that I'm currently in is actually perfect for me, since I'm not a business kind of person, nor I'm a art person, nor I'm a computer sci guy. =\ ... so the major is perfect for me... although some of the courses aren't very good grades, that was the main reason I wanted to start over my major.

Can I have 20 of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (3,5,7)

*puts 20 MG credits on the counter*

*Murkrow
19th November 2003, 11:25 AM
Cheesey gave me this GT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hannah ~ I am a very kind pokemon, and I am always female. I give nutritious milk to sick pokemon. What am I?
Is it Miltank?

I've got nine adopted and thirteen captured. I got my first adopted, Murkrow in June and my first captured, Houndoom in August, and the rest have all been adopted/caught since then.
Um, my favourite adopted is my Sneasel, Xolotle, and my captured will be my Shelgon, Omega once I actually write a scenario with him in.

I've wanted to start school over again, I don't know why though, I think it was so that I could concentrate less on the work and more on being with my friends because we've grown apart now.
If I've got back ups of the data I usually restart most games.

2 MG's please.

Charizard04621
19th November 2003, 03:45 PM
I'll play another GT! with my Red MGCoin.

I think the workers are doing a pretty good job. They're usually very active, despite the great demands of this place.

(11/18]) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

10 Adoptees. Just started Captees not too long ago, so I have three of those. Favorites? Nah, shouldn't choose favorites.

No. I've gone through that many times, and starting over's becoming less fun than it is simply tedious.

Aipom Of Doom
19th November 2003, 04:00 PM
Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 16 CCPs, 12 Red MGcoins

Cyndaquil: 6 CCPs, Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, 7 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 10 Red MGcoins

hannah: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin: 10 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCP's
GT - in RBYGSC I have a cave. Who am I?

Not really :o. Some things in real life sort of, but not much on TPM. I've started ASB and captured Pokemon over a few times but quit since I didn't like them.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

mg 20scs

andyizcool
19th November 2003, 04:09 PM
Have you missed out my 2 MGs please they're on one page back and I haven't got my MGs please could you check? Thanks!

~Andrew

soggy_cardboard
19th November 2003, 08:56 PM

Nah, no regrets is the way to live :yes:

Anita
20th November 2003, 03:43 PM
{11/18} How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

Well, I haven't really done much with my adopted pokemon.. ^^' I don't really have a favorite, either.. maybe Shady. I have 5 adopted pokemon.

{11/19} Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

I can't really think of anything *important*.. But I guess I do leave message boards, oekakis or chat servers for a long time and come back to start over again later though. ^^' I'm not really sure why, I just kinda lose interest in things fast. x.x

~2 MGs please.

aragornbird
20th November 2003, 06:07 PM
GT: Unlike my pre-evo who has an immunity to a type, I am weak to attacks from the type. However, if I was in the "past", I would have still been immune to attacks from the type. I am not found in R/B/Y, and my pre-evo is a gift. Who am I?

Gee, I don't think this is right, but is it Espeon?

Yes, I'm pretty much a regular here. The workers are doing a great job, though some days may be slow, we all have more important priorities to attend to.

(11/18]) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

Hmm, I have 6 Adoptees and 10 Captees, all of them are birds. I had Adopted/Captured Pokemon since I joined here this summer. My favs would have to be Aeragorn my Skarmory (my first Pokemon), Galenia the Pidgeot (my strongest), and Enya the Torchic (who has a great personality).

Ummm...nothing concerning TPM, but sometimes I feel like starting over a new drawing or painting, even though I would regret all the work I put into the original.

Wolfsong
20th November 2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Nala98

Yeah. My major. The reason, i got the raw end of the deral. my parents had people look into it, and they sawthat i didn't do anything wrtong they just had too many people to allow to graduate and i wasn't a brown noser like the other peeps in my class/

I'd also like 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG credits*

I was skipped, However, I would like to purchase a water shield as well *Hands over 15 MG credits*

Edit: I'm trading my accelerator gene to Karin for her hollow stone and light gem. She should be confirming soon. ONce she does i'd liek to foge the stone and gem *pays 2 ccps*

Charizard04621
20th November 2003, 08:53 PM
I confirm ^^ Enjoy the stone. :)

Cheesey
21st November 2003, 07:44 AM
{11/20} Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?

{11/21} Do you dye your hair? Why/why not? Do you want to dye your hair/do you like dying your hair? Is there any particular reason as to why you do/don't?

Hannah ~ Yeah, it was Miltank.

Danny ~ Solar Gem.
Scratchcards: 11 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGCoins.

andyizcool ~ Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem.

soggy_cardboard ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs

Miko ~ Hollow Stone, Blue MGCoin.

aragornbird ~ Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.
GT!: Wait for Kyle, please. ^^

Amy ~ Ocean Gem.
Scratchcards: 13 Red MGCoins, 14 CCPs, 3 Blue MGCoins.
*takes credits and hands over the shield* Enjoy =)
Amy and Karin: Trade confirmed.
*forges* Here you go, Amy.

{11/18} How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

I have 11 Adoptees, and 8 Captees. I haven't had them very long, I don't think... Well, actually, I've had them for several months at least. xD My favourites are probably my captured Eeveelutions, and my Adopted Togetic. =D

{11/19} Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

I started over with my website, because Invision Power Board > Proboards =P. Other than that there hasn't been anything particularly major.

{11/20} Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?

I posted a poll for yesterday since nobody else did, lol.

I go to a lot of forums, mainly because I like to post in different communities. I go to this forum the most, though. I think it's the best. xD

{11/21} Do you dye your hair? Why/why not? Do you want to dye your hair/do you like dying your hair? Is there any particular reason as to why you do/don't?

Yes, I dye it blue :3. I do because my brown hair was annyoing me and blue seems to suit me more xD. I like dying my hair, because it makes me look like a non-preppy person, and I also just like the way it looks.

Wolfsong
21st November 2003, 08:02 AM

I don't have as much time as I'd like online. I go to several. Its fun. I don't have a lot of spare time which is opposite of what most people woudl think. I just spend time online while i'm doing other things kike homework.

If getting hghlights count then yes, otherwise no. I'd rather not, but its the only effective way of hiding what little gray i already have.,

I'd like to sell that get and play 20 more games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*

Lady Vulpix
21st November 2003, 08:22 AM
Note: I know I'm not going to get more than 3 MGs and I don't intend to. I just want to reply to the polls I missed, and get MGs for the ones still open.

I'm a semi-regular here. I come when I have enough time. I like the way this place is being run. :)

(11/18) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?
I have 10 adopted pokemon and 6 captured ones. My adoptees have been with me for years. I adopted Pidgeot in December, 2000 and the others came shortly after him. Iael, the last one, was adopted around the middle of 2001. My captees date from the Galaxian Pokerebels time, except for Skydancer, who was born this year, and Celeste, who was a prize from the Liliputian Division of the Melée Games.
My adopted pokemon are the ones I'm most in contact with, since they're in all my Battle Range stories and I think of them all the time, even when I'm not writing one.

(11/19) Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?
My 'novel' which I started in 1992 and typed in 1999-2000. It got deleted, and I keep telling myself I want to re-type it when I have the time.

(11/20) Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?
Only this one. I tried to go to others, but I don't have the time to be active in more than one forum. So, that answers the last question here. Time is my biggest constraint.

(11/21) Do you dye your hair? Why/why not?...
I don't dye my hair. i like it the way it is, and I don't like the way dyed hair looks. It's also healthier for hair not to be dyed, so I'm keeping it as it is. I don't know if I'll dye it or not when I have gray hair; then the situation will be different, but even so I may not dye it.

andyizcool
21st November 2003, 10:59 AM
(11/20) Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?
I use all the TPM forums but I don't go on any other forums because I like these forums so much because there's so much to do everywhere. I have a lot of spare time online that's why I'm always on TPM a lot now because I don't know how to use my free time on the internet better than TPM.

I don't dye my hair because it wouldn't look very good if I dyed it. I also think that when people dye their hair it makes it look worse than it is sometimes.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

*Murkrow
21st November 2003, 12:48 PM

Hannah ~ Yeah, it was Miltank.

Yay, then I'll take 2CCP's as my prize please.

I'm registered at quite a few, though a lot of them are Proboard sites belonging to online friends that they asked me to join. The main ones I go on are here, SPP and PUK, though my computer seems to hate PUK and rarely loads it, which is kinda annoying because I had some good friends there that I haven't spoken to for a while.
*Takes a deep breath*
Yeah, even though I'm in Sixth Form now, I haven't really had an increase in the amount of work I'm given(yay for my subjects), so I've still got a lot of free time, which I normally spend online.

Yep^_^ At the moment it's a light blonde/copper colour that looks quite nice(my natural colour is dark blonde), but I saw a hairdresser today about getting it highlighted and having another colour put on, which'll be great. I'm having it done because I've wanted to do it for a long time, and seeing as I'm kinda changing my image as it is, it's a great time for it^_^

2 MG's please.

Crystalmaster Mike
21st November 2003, 01:15 PM
Kyle >> MP Clue #3: No, there isn't a P in the MP's name.

Chris >> Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone.

Amy >> MG: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone | SC: 11 Red MGCoin, 5 Blue MGCoins.

Gabi >> Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, Spark Gem.

Andrew >> Solar Gem, Red MGcoin.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive GT! Prize: 2 CCP's | MG: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Me >> Would like to sell my Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone for Stamps.

(11/18) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?
13 AP's. I've had them now for 6 months tops, with Rays (my Chinchou) the longest. Well, Nemo (my Blue Espeon) is an interesting personality, so is Liam (my Ninetales), but I have a good lot of interesting Pokémon if you ask me, so no preferenciating.

(11/19) Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

A bit to Serebii (I know, I know) too, but mostly to TPM. Why? Cause I'm used to you guys, and your level of posting... If you look at certain other forums... My spare time, I also spent to video games and television, so TPM isn't always first on the list.

No, I don't feel the need to express myself in that way. In any case, I'd be too chicken

Aipom Of Doom
21st November 2003, 03:32 PM
Mike: Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone

I go to GameFAQs SSBM forum but don't really post there :o. I have a lot of time to spend online, yes x).

(11/21) Do you dye your hair? Why/why not?.

No. I'm too lazy to even get haircuts until my hair gets into my eyes <_<. and I see no point in spending money to change my hair around.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

2 mgs, 20 scs

Pichu
21st November 2003, 03:38 PM
Cyndaquil: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem

Selling Gems... for 6 CCP

Well, just these days, I suddenly visit more now. I sometimes visit SPP and also... Aragornbird's ACOW forum. Recently, I also joined in XeroCreative ... which is a YGO board. :O ... obviously there is Online YGO dueling, etc.. Spending online? Not really. But I am online a lot! =D

Yup. If I don't, I get grey hair. ;_;. I like to dye it red, cuz it looks cool. ... not to mention firey. ;)

20 games Group 2 SC for CCP. #2,5,8

Wolfsong
21st November 2003, 05:36 PM
I'd liket o sell that gem and stone for ccps please.

andyizcool
21st November 2003, 05:43 PM
Can I use the Electronic Move Tutor using my 2 Red MGCoins and my 1 Blue MGCoin? I wonder what I'll get this time for my Pokemon.

~Andrew

LightNinetales
21st November 2003, 05:54 PM

No.I like my light brown hair.^_^

MG pleaseee!

Charizard04621
21st November 2003, 07:02 PM
Danny gave me this GT!:

Diglett?

Just this one, because I don't have enough time to visit other places as well. TPM takes up all the spare time I'm willing to spend on it already.

Nah. I figure if I leave my hair alone, there won't be problems. It used to be completely black, but now it's noticeably brown, naturally. If that's a natural process, I really don't want to risk something really funky happening to my hair if I try to dye it.

soggy_cardboard
21st November 2003, 11:46 PM
This is the only one really, because TPM rocks!
I will have more time now, cause school is nearly finished!
...1....exam.....left.........

No, its black. i like black, and its hard to dye...

2 MG pls:D

Jay
22nd November 2003, 05:07 AM
I have a question - when you choose workers why is it always based on how often you've replied to the topic? I find it unfair. Gah. The place is falling to shambles since I left. This sucks.

To black. Since I don't like my natural hair colour being dark brown. Not much a difference but hey.

I created Cheesey Legends v2, post at Serebii, and here. Because I want more to do? I guess I do have a lot of time on my hands. Such a sad person.

2 MGs

andyizcool
22nd November 2003, 05:29 AM
I have a question - when you choose workers why is it always based on how often you've replied to the topic? I find it unfair. Gah. The place is falling to shambles since I left. This sucks.
This place isn't falling to shambles but true it does need maybe some more workers to keep it active.

~Andrew

Jay
22nd November 2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by andyizcool
This place isn't falling to shambles but true it does need maybe some more workers to keep it active.

~Andrew
We currently have a few workers who can't seem to agree on anything, usually boundaried by Danny. Oh well, what can we do. =\ *sigh* Some of the suggestions would have been good.

Four workers has been the tradition since way back, I think it's fine at the moment.

Cheesey
22nd November 2003, 06:08 AM
(11/22) Do you know HTML? If you do, do you make use of it often? If you don't, do you wish you could learn it?

Danny ~ Hollow Stone, Flame Gem.
Scratchcards: 12 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Cyndaquil ~ *takes gems* *hands over 6 CCPs*
MG: Red MGCoin, Darkness Gem.
Scratchcards: 11 Red MGcoins, 3 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCPs.

Amy ~ Gem and Stone sold. *hands over CCPs*

andyizcool ~ That's 4 credits worth of MGCoins. =P *hands over a Red MGCoin and takes the remaining Red MGcoin and Blue MGCoin*
EMT: Zap Cannon.

LightNinetales ~ Hollow Stone.

Karin ~ Solar Gem, Green MGCoin.
GT!: Wait for Danny, please. ^^

soggy_cardboard ~ Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem.

Jay ~ Rainbow Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene.

I don't think the number of workers is a problem, but maybe it'd be easier if we all agreed on things more often. *shrugs*

EDIT: Thought of a poll.

(11/22) Do you know HTML? If you do, do you make use of it often? If you don't, do you wish you could learn it?

No, I don't know HTML. I wish I did though, because then I could make my own website to go with my new forums. *shrugs* I don't really know how I could go about learning it, though. =/

MG Please.

soggy_cardboard
22nd November 2003, 05:33 PM
I know enough to make a basic site - see Spinda Shrine:D

i wish i could just remember all the commands....:rolleyes:

MG pls:D

EDIT: could i also buy a hollow stone with stamps?
thx :D

LightNinetales
22nd November 2003, 05:45 PM

Yup,I know HTML.I'm trying to do my own website,but this website is still under construction....

Lady Vulpix
22nd November 2003, 06:24 PM
Yes, I do, and yes, I do. I keep updating all the pages on my site.

Aipom Of Doom
22nd November 2003, 08:43 PM
Egro: Lunar Gem

Soggy: Division Gem, and a Hollow Stone for 3 stamps :o

Lightninetales: Lunar Gem

Gabi: Hollow Stone

Yeah, I know HTML, plus Javascript (and a bunch of other languages either not used for web stuff or that I don't know of a server that supports.) I use it to make randomizers and stuff :O.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

mg, 20scs

soggy_cardboard
22nd November 2003, 08:50 PM
WOO!

Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)

I'll forge my Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem + Hollow Stone to finally get my Genetic Accelerator Gene!

yay, *pays 3 Stamps*

for my igglypuff > jiggypuff !

Jay
23rd November 2003, 12:38 AM

Well I wouldn't have won the BB task for us with no HTML skills lol so yes I do. I don't know anything beyond that though. I don't really make much use of it unfortunately, I just use it as I find necessary.

1 MG.

*Murkrow
23rd November 2003, 03:51 AM

Erm, I know HTML but whenever I try and get it to work, no way. So now I just use Pagebuilder for Geocities, no HTML required XD Though its a pain trying to center things manually :-/
It doesn't bother me that I can't get it to work, there's always another way to get round something XD

MG please.

andyizcool
23rd November 2003, 05:16 AM
Yea, I know a lot of HTML so I made my own Final Fantasy/RPG type website that I don't update much but I use a lot of my HTML skills. I keep wanting to learn more HTML so whenever I need to do something to my website I try it with lots of different HTML styles to see what looks best.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Cheesey
23rd November 2003, 08:21 AM
(11/23) Do you go to a public school, private school, or are you home-schooled? What subjects do you like the most, and why? Which ones do you not like at all, and why?

Danny ~ Flame Gem.
Scratchcards: 14 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins.

soggy_cardboard ~ I hope you like your new Jigglypuff. =] *hands over the Gene*

Jay ~ 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Hannah ~ Green MGCoin.

andyizcool ~ Lunar Gem.

(11/23) Do you go to a public school, private school, or are you home-schooled? What subjects do you like the most, and why? Which ones do you not like at all, and why?

I go to a public school, but I wish I didn't (all the people here are either stupid, evil, or hate me for some reason or another o_O). I like Art the most, because I love creativity and in Art I get great independence to do that. I love music too, and I love to create music. I play the piano and the drums. I hate Maths right now, because our Maths teacher is away and all our substitutes know aboslutely nothing about maths and don't seem to have a clue what they're doing.

1 MG Please =]. And I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem I got for 2 CCPs.

andyizcool
23rd November 2003, 08:47 AM
I go to a public school but it's a grammar school so we're expected to get better grades and stuff than other schools. I like Drama, Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Business Studies because I think I can do well in them and get quite high grades. I don't like History, PE and ICT because I don't think I'll do very well in them.

MG Please!

~Andrew

*Murkrow
23rd November 2003, 12:47 PM

I go to Sixth Form in a public school. The only subjects I do are Pyschology, Biology, Chemistry and Art, and I like them all(or else I wouldn't have chosen to do them for AS). Biology is a lot haredr than I though, but it's still ok.
The subject I used to dislike the most was Maths because it was boring XD

MG please.

Charizard04621
23rd November 2003, 01:39 PM
Danny gave me this GT!:

Diglett?

Yeah, I learned a bit by myself out of necessity. Helps me keep track of a lot of my TPM information.

Private. Computer Science is sweeeeeet. I really dislike Chem, though. Blergh.

Anita
23rd November 2003, 01:46 PM
{11/21} Do you dye your hair? Why/why not?

I don't dye my hair. I like the color it is now, even though it's just plain, boring dark brown. ^^'

{11/22} Do you know HTML? If you do, do you make use of it often? If you don't, do you wish you could learn it?

I only know a little bit of HTML, and I'm using it to put up a site [finally x.x] right now. I do wish I knew more though.. X3

{11/23} Do you go to a public school, private school, or are you home-schooled? What subjects do you like the most, and why? Which ones do you not like at all, and why?

I go to a public school, and I like art. Yup, it's fun. I kinda like biology, too, since it's easy and I'm good at it. ^^' I really dislike math. X.x Cuz our teacher's crazy and it makes no sense, and I don't see the point of learning all that stuff I'll never ever use. I dislike physics for the same reason, though I'm getting better at that. ^^'

3 MGs pleez. :3

soggy_cardboard
23rd November 2003, 02:05 PM
I go to my local public school:yes:
I like art subjects (graphics/art/phot) the best, and hate maths the most, because its easy to get confused @_@

1 MG pls :D

Wolfsong
23rd November 2003, 03:07 PM
{11/22} Do you know HTML? If you do, do you make use of it often? If you don't, do you wish you could learn it?

I know very little. Just enough to help my update my basic angelifre sites. I hope to learn more but i have very little free time lately.

{11/23} Do you go to a public school, private school, or are you home-schooled? What subjects do you like the most, and why? Which ones do you not like at all, and why?

Well, i'm at the University of Tennessee at Martin, but growing up i went to public schools. IT was ok. I liked science the most cause i like learnign about animals and stuff and math the least because i've never been much good at it. Right now all the current subjects i'm taking i don't care much for because they are all boring. I'm looking forward to my animal science class next semester.

I'd also like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) Please *hands over 20 MG credits*

aragornbird
23rd November 2003, 03:17 PM
{11/21} Do you dye your hair? Why/why not?

Umm...I wouldn't even think of it. Why do people think having funky hair colors makes them look cool? I'd settle for an all natural head of hair.

A litte, but I rarely use it, since I don't really build webpages, and if I do, I use Geocities for the easy method!

I go to a public school, and my favorite subject is Art/Computer Graphics since I am natuarally artistically talented. My most despised subjects are Physics and History, not because they are boring, but because they are so confusing! *cries*

A GT! please!

Cheesey
23rd November 2003, 06:18 PM
andyizcool ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Hannah ~ Blue MGcoin.

Karin ~ Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
GT!: Wait for Danny, please.

Miko ~ Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem o_o.

soggy_cardboard ~ 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Amy ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box.
Scratchcards: 14 Red MGCoins, 12 CCPs.

aragornbird ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Division Gem.
GT!: I am an ancient pokemon, who died out many yeas ago. I am not a very fast mover though, and because of this my evolution couldn't catch prey fast enough. What am I?

And I'd like to sell my Hollow Stone for one Stamp. ^^

Wolfsong
23rd November 2003, 06:27 PM
Amy ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box.
Scratchcards: 14 Red MGCoins, 12 CCPs.

For that Mystery box i would liek 2 2 ccps please ^^

aragornbird
23rd November 2003, 06:28 PM
GT!: I am an ancient pokemon, who died out many yeas ago. I am not a very fast mover though, and because of this my evolution couldn't catch prey fast enough. What am I?

You are Omastar. 2 CCPs if I'm right, please?

Kyl3
23rd November 2003, 07:33 PM

Private. Gym and Tech cuz their awesome. Math and Social Studies cuz the teachers are nuts. If I get stamps, please make them CCPs! thanks!

Aipom Of Doom
23rd November 2003, 07:55 PM
Amy: your 4 ccps XD

x1337: Division Gem

karin: GT - correct :O!

egro: your 1 stamp

[11/23] Do you go to a public school, private school, or are you home-schooled? What subjects do you like the most, and why? Which ones do you not like at all, and why?

public high school. I like math, science and spanish due to easiness and interestingness (well, spanish can get boring from being so easy :x). English is bad because the lack of variety of books, and I hate gym for being gym :O

mg, 20 scs 123 7stamps

Matt
23rd November 2003, 08:30 PM
(11/21) Do you dye your hair? Why/why not?

Nope, my mom doesn't want me to dye my hair for some reason. She said she would let me a few times ago, but then she changed her mind. I wanted to dye it white or some other cool color but sadly I can't.

Yeah, I guess I do, but not a lot of HTML like other people know. I use it when ever I can like updating my site and making new pages for it and other stuff like that. I'm also in a computer class that I use HTML a lot in.

I'm public schooled; I like it but sometimes I wish I was home-schooled or went to a private school. I like Latin and Geometry the most for some reason. The people in both classes are very fun to be around (barring a few people) and they make a lot of different jokes to laugh at. Plus the classes can be quite fun sometimes. I don't like Earth Science that much or Gym. Earth Science is just boring and the teacher doesn't let anyone do anything but sit in their chairs and listen to her for an hour. And in gym, I can't do anything because I'm not athletic at all and I hate sports and all that other stuff.

Jay
23rd November 2003, 11:08 PM

None of those. I attend a TAFE university, or a TOP (trades orientation program). I liked Animal Technology. We didn't really do much English stuff, though that's my favourite 'normal' subject. We spent the whole time publicizing the whole TOP over the state. I didn't like Hospitality, because there were only two options. lol

Cheesey
24th November 2003, 10:27 AM
(11/24) When is your birthday, and how old will you be? Do you like presents? Are you looking forward to Christmas, even though it's a day over a month away?

aragornbird ~ No, it was Omanyte. Omastar doesn't have an evolution. =P

Danny ~ 1 Stamp/CCP.
Scratchcards: 5 Red MGcoins,12 Blue MGcoins, 7 Stamps.

Matt ~ Spark Gem, Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem.

Jay ~ Red MGcoin.

(11/24) When is your birthday, and how old will you be? Do you like presents? Are you looking forward to Christmas, even though it's a day over a month away?

My birthday is on October the 3rd. I'll be 15 next year, but it's a long time till then xD. I like presents I guess, but I prefer presents I'll actually use, or look at or something rather than something I'll look at once or twice and then forget about. I'm not really looking forward to Christmas, since it's quite a while away. I usually only get excited when the tree is up.

2 MG Please, because I got skipped.

I go to a public school, but I wish I didn't (all the people here are either stupid, evil, or hate me for some reason or another o_O). I like Art the most, because I love creativity and in Art I get great independence to do that. I love music too, and I love to create music. I play the piano and the drums. I hate Maths right now, because our Maths teacher is away and all our substitutes know aboslutely nothing about maths and don't seem to have a clue what they're doing.

1 MG Please =]. And I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem I got for 2 CCPs.

>:o

LightNinetales
24th November 2003, 10:30 AM

My birthday is on January,the 18th,and I will be 12 years old.I like presents,and I'm not looking forward to Christmas.^_^

MG please.

Wolfsong
24th November 2003, 10:30 AM

My birthday ius May 16. I'll be 24 next year. I like presents which are the majority of the time money nowdays XD I'm kinda excited aouyt christmas i like givig presents to my friends ad al that goood stuff

I'd like 20 games of gorup one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands oer 20 mg credits*

andyizcool
24th November 2003, 11:09 AM
My birthday was about a week ago now and I turned 16 so my next birthday will be November 15th and I'll turn 17 wow. I like presents I get like one game to play but I like that because RPGs just last so long. I'm looking forward to Christmas as I won't get presents but I'll get cash to buy games like Final Fantasy X-2 later.

MG Please!

~Andrew

*Murkrow
24th November 2003, 12:51 PM

My birthday is 24th July and on my next one I'll be 17, yay^_^ I love presents, heh, even though I normally know everything that I'm gonna get. I'm not really looking forward to Christmas at the moment, maybe when it's a bit closer, but even then I'll still know that I've got three exams about a week after the Christmas holidays end :-/

MG please.

Knight of Time
24th November 2003, 01:18 PM
Cheesey >> Red MGCoin, Light Gem

LightNinetales >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy >> Solar Gem

SCs: You won 18 CCPs and 9 Red MGCoins.

andyizcool >> Solar Gem

Hannah >> Red MGCoin

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Narrowed List:

Narrowed List:

Clue #3: There is no P in the MP's name.

Narrowed List:

Shiftry, Togetic, Beautifly, Girafarig

Clue #4: Is the MP a Normal type?

As for today's poll and the previous two polls:

My birthday is April 11, and I will be turning 21 next year. Yes, I like presents a lot, and I am indeed looking forward to Christmas. ^_^

I used to go to a public school. Of all the subjects I liked, I liked music and math the most because I am pretty good in both. Regarding subjects I hated, I'd have to say geometry because I was terrible at it in Grade 11 4 years ago. >_<

Yeah, I know a bit of HTML. Yes, I update the webpages for my adopted Pokemon, captured Pokemon, ASB team and items page as often as I can.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

andyizcool
24th November 2003, 01:23 PM
Can I sell some of my gems...
5 Solar Gems = 10 Stamps
5 Lunar Gems = 10 Stamps
3 Darkness Gems = 6 CCPs
Total = 20 Stamps and 6 CCPs

~Andrew

soggy_cardboard
24th November 2003, 03:41 PM

By birthday is in March, andi will finally be 18, all my friends are 18 and that sucks.
-who doesn't like presents?
-not as much as the previous years

@andyizcool: can i pls buy 1 lunar gem?
@workers: can i pls buy a HollowStone? *pays 3 stamps*

thx

andyizcool
24th November 2003, 03:46 PM
Sure have it for 2 Stamps does anyone need to confirm this?

~Andrew

Pichu
24th November 2003, 04:11 PM

My birthday is on October 6, and I'll be turning 21. I love presents. I hope I get a Pichu plushie on Christmas.... but I don't think I will... ;_; ... Why I want that?! Well, I kinda like to collect em... --;

I did go to public school 2-3 years ago. I don't really like correspondings. They suck. :X I don't like History. Its just too dry. ... if you know what I mean. I don't like literature either. Art is fun though. I like thinking subjects, where there is only one correct answer. ... though I don't rightly like Math.

Yup. I also know visual basic. I use it very often. *points to my websites at signature* If you view it, look at my source code and see how tidy it is! =D

MG please

20 G.2 SC for CCP. 5,6,8 & 2,3,6

Wolfsong
24th November 2003, 05:12 PM
Amy >> Solar Gem

SCs: You won 18 CCPs and 9 Red MGCoins.

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

Charizard04621
24th November 2003, 08:23 PM
Yay! I got the GT! I'll take a Blue MGCoin.

I'll also pay 1 Red MGCoin for another GT!.

April 17th. I'll be 17. O_o; Presents are good. We're going skiing during Christmas break. I'm gonna freeze. >_<

Jay
25th November 2003, 12:03 AM

My birthday and Christmas are right next to each other. I will be turning 16, not long now. No I don't like presents, unless it's money. I don't really look forward to Christmas since I usually sleep all day.

1 MG.

Crystalmaster Mike
25th November 2003, 07:09 AM
I'm going to be so thwapped for asking this:

(11/25) Are you having (or have you had) exams within a short period of time from now? How many? Are they your first exams for this school year, or your last?

Kyle >> MP Clue #4: No, this ain't a Normal Pokémon. | MG: Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Lunar Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's.

Andrew >> Retail: 18 Stamps + 6 CCP's.

andyizcool <-> soggy >> Trade confirmed.

soggy_cardboard >> MG: Hollow Stone. I assume you won't buy yourself an extra Hollow Stone, then?

Cyndaquil >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin | SC: you want to have half of those (5,6,8) and the other half (2,3,6)

Amy >> Retail: 2 CCP's.

Charizard04621 >> GT! Prize: Blue MGCoin | New GT!: I fly around the sky in search of powerful opponents. I breathe fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, I never turn my fiery breath on any opponent weaker than myself. | MG: Rainbow Gem.

Jay >> Solar Gem.

Me >> Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone sold for Stamps, please.

(11/25) Are you having (or have you had) exams within a short period of time from now? How many? Are they your first exams for this school year, or your last?
Yup. 4th December it begins. Apart from Religion and P.E., which are taken before, I have 10 Exams, with Maths spread over 2 days (Analysis, Algebra, and then Goniometry). They are the first exams this school year.

My birthday's September 7th. I'll be 17 by then! Yeah, I like presents... if I can choose'em. ^_^ Well, Christmas is nice; we'll probably eat fondue again (me like!)!

A public school. I think I like Maths most; it's so abstract... I don't like P.E. (Physical Education), for the most obvious reason: I have no condition at all...

Any Gems or Stones (except Division Gem) sold for Stamps, please.

Wolfsong
25th November 2003, 09:33 AM

x.X You had to mention it didn'y you. I had a math test last friday. a dn i have a skills test on monday for my cpr and first aid class. I also have my first final ,monday night in anthropology
the the second week in december is when i have the last of my finals for the rest of my three classes. They will thankfully be my last

Twenty games of group two cratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*

Lady Vulpix
25th November 2003, 09:35 AM
(11/23) Do you go to a public school, private school, or are you home-schooled? What subjects do like the most, and why? Which ones do you not like at all, and why?
Lots of questions. Well, I go to public university, and I used to go to private schools. My favorite subjects at school were Language & Literature, Maths and Computers (when I had a good professor); I've always loved thinking logically, reading and writing. My least favorite was Psychology (I really hated it for many reasons and I still have a nasty feeling whenever I think about it); and after that in the bottom 3 came Physical Education and History (I wasn't good at sports, and looking deeply into the dark side of the world is not my thing).

I'll be 25 on March 22nd. Yes, I like presents, but the best present my friends can give me is their presence. :) As for Christmas, I don't celebrate it, so I don't really care whether it's coming soon or not.

I have one next Thursday (December 4th) and one on the 15th. They'll be my last exams for this year.

Moonlight Espeon
25th November 2003, 09:39 AM

:o I go to a public school. My favorite subject is Math, because I'm really fast at it and I know most of the terms (I'm the smartest one in the class :x) I HATE P.E.. I have no shape whatsoever, I run like a hippo and I make a fool out of myself.

My birthday is January 25th, directly a month after Christmas. I'll be 11 :o. Yes, I love teh Christmas :O. I get a lot of presents.

No, no and no XD I'm a lucky little freak, aren't I. I should celebrate while I can, next year exams are going to flood me ;_;

3 MG please.

LightNinetales
25th November 2003, 10:07 AM

I had three exams today,and three exams yesterday....They're my first exams for this school year.

MG Please.

andyizcool
25th November 2003, 11:06 AM
We just had our GCSE Mock exams a week ago for all our subjects so that's like 20 exams all about an hour or more long. These are the first exams we've had this year but they're not our last because our last ones will be the final GCSE exams.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Knight of Time
25th November 2003, 12:33 PM
Mike >> Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Amy >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

SCs: You won 7 CCPs, 5 Blue MGCoins and 12 Red MGCoins.

Gabi >> Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Kelly >> Blue MGCoin, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

LightNinetales >> Ocean Gem

andyizcool >> Flame Gem

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Narrowed List:

Narrowed List:

Clue #3: There is no P in the MP's name.

Narrowed List:

Shiftry, Togetic, Beautifly, Girafarig

Clue #4: The MP is not a Normal type.

Narrowed List:

Shiftry, Beautifly

Ack, now I have to guess. Is it Beautifly?

As for the poll:

No, I haven't had any exams since June 2002 when I was at my former high school.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs) please.

I'd also like to sell the following gems for more CCPs please:

Lunar Gem X2
Darkness Gem
Ocean Gem
Spark Gem

That makes 10 CCPs.

Charizard04621
25th November 2003, 03:48 PM
Crystalmaster Mike gave me this GT!:

New GT!: I fly around the sky in search of powerful opponents. I breathe fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, I never turn my fiery breath on any opponent weaker than myself.

Charizard?

Hmm, midterms are coming in like three weeks. O_o;

soggy_cardboard
25th November 2003, 06:42 PM
soggy_cardboard >> MG: Hollow Stone. I assume you won't buy yourself an extra Hollow Stone, then?
haha, yeah. ill cancel my purchase pls :D

I have had one from 2 of my exams, eng was easy, and i got graphics tomorrow...LAST! last ever in high school! rock on!

EDIT: and ill forge my Hollow Stone+Moon Gem to make a Moon Stone for jigglypuff! woo! *pays 2 stamps*

BTW, when a poke evolves, does it get a free move or anything?
[jiggly needs an attack XD)

Aipom Of Doom
25th November 2003, 07:37 PM
Kyle: Division Gem, 24 CCPs, 4 Red MGcoins, 10 CCPs

Karin: Hollow Stone

soggy: Green MGcoin, your Moon Stone

And you don't get a free move for evolving, but you should get a bred-on move... from now on Wiggly learns anything that it would learn from levelling up or that Jiggly would learn (if their movesets are different at all).

My birthday is May 26, and I'll be 16. yes I like presents, but I wish my presents could involve my family buying a better computer this year since there isn't too much else I want. And yes I'm looking forward to christmas ;d. Days off, seeing relatives, and getting presents is a good cause to look forward to XD.

My semester ends near the end of January, so I have finals them :O. I would have three (math, chem, spanish). I'll have a bunch of normal tests between now and then tho...

2 mgs, 20 scs 123 7 stamps

Charizard04621
25th November 2003, 09:34 PM
Crystalmaster Mike gave me this GT!:

New GT!: I fly around the sky in search of powerful opponents. I breathe fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, I never turn my fiery breath on any opponent weaker than myself.

Charizard?

Jay
25th November 2003, 10:41 PM

No. N/a. N/a. N/a. >_>

1 MG.

*Murkrow
26th November 2003, 01:03 PM

Um, I haven't had any recent ones, the last were my GCSE's that ended in June. I've got three exams coming up in the begining of January, not that short a period of time, I know, but it'll go fast@_@ Pyschology, Biology, Chemistry. They're the first.

MG please.

Pichu
26th November 2003, 02:23 PM
Posted by CMasterMike:
Cyndaquil >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin

Sell that gem for 2 ccp...

and for you SC question... Obviously... so.. 20 SC.. I already paid... >_<

Yup. my last few. I had two last week. and I have two more finals left.

And my SC from last time.

Cheesey
26th November 2003, 02:31 PM
(11/26) Do you eat a lot? What's your diet like? What do you like and not like eating/drinking?

Danny ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs, Division Gem.
Scratchcards: 9 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Karin ~ Wait for Mike, please. ^^

Jay ~ Ocean Gem.

Hannah ~ 1 Stamp/CCP.

Cyndaquil ~ Lunar Gem.
Scratchcards: 14 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.

I've not had any exams, but I'd had tests in... um... Every subject so far. I've passed every one of them easily though, so I don't worry about these little assessments xD.

(11/26) Do you eat a lot? What's your diet like? What do you like and not like eating/drinking?

I don't eat a lot at all o_o. I should though, because I'm underwight for my size. I'm 14, 6'0 and 110lbs, which isn't really natural xD. I usually eat meat and vegetables and stuff... as well as junk food... A whole variety of things really. I like eating pizza xD And I like milk, and coke. o_o *nods* Not at the same time, mind you. o_O

2 MG Please.

Pichu
26th November 2003, 02:44 PM
Cyndaquil ~ Lunar Gem.
Scratchcards: 14 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.

That's a lot of coins. @_@;

Selling GEM for 2 CCP.

Hell no. I have this esophagitus reflux, so I can't eat a lot. >_<... yes, that's quite a scientific name, isn't it? In other words, you eat and your stomach has a big tendency to 'push everything up'. I love to eat, but I sometimes full. Eating and drinking is fun. Food used for fighting is not fun.

MG please.

Aipom Of Doom
26th November 2003, 03:28 PM
Egro: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

Cyndaquil: 2 ccps, Red MGcoin

[11/26] Do you eat a lot? What's your diet like? What do you like and not like eating/drinking?

I eat a fair amount :o. I usually eat whatever is around to eat that tastes good :O!. I like eating good-tasting food but I don't like things that taste bad :o.

mg, 20 scs, 123 7 stamps

andyizcool
26th November 2003, 03:35 PM
[11/26] Do you eat a lot? What's your diet like? What do you like and not like eating/drinking?
I try not to eat as many snacks as I use to because they're very bad for me and my diet has a lot of fruit and veg in now because they'll help me keep healthy. I like eating iced buns and coca cola for my drink and I don't really hate anything.

MG Please!

~Andrew

soggy_cardboard
26th November 2003, 06:27 PM

I have got a good metabilism (sp?) i eat a lot of snacks and stuff...
I like custard+canned manderines (but not together) and hate nearly all healthy food...:D

aragornbird
26th November 2003, 07:22 PM

My birthday WAS on Nov. 15th, and I have just turned 17. Of course I like presents, free stuff for me! And yes, I'm looking forward to Christmas, one month will pass quickly, ya know, and soon it will be a brand new year!

The only exam I had this week was in Trigonemetry. They are neither my first nor last exams, of course, since we are well into the second of four quarters.

I can't say I'm a big eater, I usually leave food unfinished. I mostly have meats and other proteins, as well as dairy products such as milk and cheese, bread and pasta, fruit, and of course, sugary snacks! I despise mushrooms and eggplants! UGH!...>_<

A GT! please!

Lady Vulpix
27th November 2003, 05:58 AM
I eat for as long as I'm hungry, so I don't eat a lot, nor too little either. I eat lots of pasta and potatoes, some soup and vegetables (especially spinach), cheese, youghurt, milk, water (carbonated or not), lots of tea, some soy products, rice, peas, some sweets, pies and some other stuff.

I can't enumerate infinite lists, nor define non-recursive lists by comprehension (which basically means I can't tell you everything I like and dislike), but I can tell you the top of each list: I love pasta, tea and ice-cream (and also steamed bread, but I could only find it once), and I hate olives, aubergines, vinegar, mayonese and some other things. I also prefer not to eat meat.

Aipom Of Doom
27th November 2003, 08:14 AM
Poll [11/27]: Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.

Andy: Hollow Stone

soggy: Spark Gem

aragornbird: Division Gem, 10 Stamps/CCP's, Blue MGcoin
GT: my sister and I have non-letter symbols in our species name (at least on the gameboy games). Who am I?

Gabi: Darkness Gem

Poll (11/27): Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.

I'm going out to a restaraunt with my family later today :o. That's about all I'm doing to celebrate. Other stuff I'll be doing today includes TPMing and homework.

2 mgs, 40 scs, 123 7 stamps

Lady Vulpix
27th November 2003, 08:32 AM
Poll (11/27): Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.
Once more, America's more than just the USA. Ok, I'll say what I'm doing today. I'm going to buy a movie for the first time (and possibly the last), then I'm going to my tai chi class and then to university. And before all that, I'll write a little more of my fic. :D

Moonlight Espeon
27th November 2003, 08:53 AM

Yeah, I eat a lot. It's not good, but it's natural. My diet? :o I just take whatever someone will give me and stuff it in my face as long as it's food and it tastes good :O I like eating pasta because it tastes good and it's fun to twirl it around on your fork :d Drinking milkshakes with a straw is fun too because you try to shove the little pieces of stuff up the straw :o

(11/27) Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.

:O Nothing exactly special. My mom is getting out the turkey again, she cooked it yesterday. We have like 6 pies here xD In my house, we have Thanksgiving dinner and then the turkey and the pies last for weeks after.

2 MG please :o

Knight of Time
27th November 2003, 10:26 AM
Danny >> Darkness Gem, Green MGCoin

SCs: You won 14 Stamps, 14 Blue MGCoins and 19 Red MGCoins.

Gabi >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Kelly >> Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

As for today's poll and yesterday's poll:

(11/27) Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.

Since I already celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada, today I am planning to make more progress in Phantasy Star II, in hopes I can get the character Amy to at least level 23.

Yeah, I eat quite a bit. I eat a bit of sweets whenever I can, but at suppertime and dinnertime, I eat meat most of the time, as well as corn, carrots, peas, potatoes, and/or rice. The thing I love to eat/drink the most would probably have to be apples when it comes to fruits and vegetables, milk when it comes to milk products, chicken, roast beef and pork chops when it comes to meats and the like, and rice when it comes to breads and cereals. I don't like anything that contains something I am allergic to (e.g. peanuts, other nuts, etc), and I don't like anything with coconut in it.

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

andyizcool
27th November 2003, 10:45 AM
Everything's just normal for me today but I think I have all my exams results and I'm pretty pleased with them all. That's the only good thing different about today I think I bet everyone else has more fun than me.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Anita
27th November 2003, 11:11 AM
{11/25} Are you having (or have you had) exams within a short period of time from now? How many? Are they your first exams for this school year, or your last?

Yeah, last week was full of exams, one from nearly every subject. X.x I think those counted as the end of the semester exams or something, cuz winter/Christmas break's almost here now. Well, kinda. ^^'

{11/26} Do you eat a lot? What's your diet like? What do you like and not like eating/drinking?

Yeah, I love to eat. XD I just kinda eat whatever I feel like, I have fast metabolism. XP Erm, I like coke (how extraordinary), chocolate whipped cream (it does too exist. Go check at your local supermarket. ;x) and coconut-flavored ice cream. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

{11/27} Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.

Well, nothing really. I'm just going to school and all that as usual, since I'm not american. That reminds me, I have homework. x.x

3 MGs please. ^^'

Crystalmaster Mike
27th November 2003, 01:14 PM
Charizard04621 >> GT!: How'd ya guess? :P

Kyle >> MP: I h8 to say this: 't was Shiftry... | MG: Light Gem
Solar Gem | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Andrew >> 2 Stamps/CCP's

Miko >> Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Me >> Would like my Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem sold for Stamps, svp.

{11/26} Do you eat a lot? What's your diet like? What do you like and not like eating/drinking?
I eat. I'm not anorexic, or boulemic, so that's okay. My diet is: during week days, Chocos (Kellogg's) for breakfast, and very often soup as lunch, and warm food at the end of the day. For the rest, no particular schedule. I like eating fondue (in bouillon) a lot, because of the jummy taste the meat gets. I don't like carrots, spring beans, and the like of (spring) beans...

{11/27} Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.
It is? Well I'll be. Well, the rest of the day will consist mostly of sleeping, I suppose (it's 20:10 here :P), but before that, I'll wash myself and watch Big Brother, but since BB starts at 20:25, I should be considering logging off...

*Murkrow
27th November 2003, 01:17 PM

I eat quite a bit, sometimes comfort eating, but I'm managing to break that habit now. My diet is quite healthy, I do love junk food but I'm trying to find healthier alternates to them^_^ I love past, ham and cheese(together) because it's just yum, my favourite drink is, I don't know. I don't like most vegetables, because I just don't :-/

Seeing as I'm non-american, I'm not celebrating(obvi), but today was going to be quite good anyway because out of five lessons I only had two with a teacher, but, low and behold, neither of the teachers was free/in, so I basically had a free day, even though I did work.

2 MG's please^_^

soggy_cardboard
27th November 2003, 02:47 PM
Poll [11/27]: Today's Thanksgiving and stuff, so what are you doing today? non-americans can answer what they're doing even if it doesn't involve turkeys and stuff.
heh, NZ dont get tht holiday. I have just finshed my last exam, and no have no no high school ever! ever...! woo! so im gonna be on the computer ALLLLL day, unless it gets sunny:D

1 MG pls:D

Cheesey
27th November 2003, 05:26 PM
Mike ~ Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs.
Here's your 6 Stamps.

Hannah ~ Genetic Accelerator Gene, Red MGcoin.

soggy ~ Blue MGcoin, Green MGcoin.

Todaywas just another normal day for me, I guess. I had my piano lesson after school (I have my piano exam tomorrow x.X) and my art class. So nothing out of the ordinary.

MG Please =D

Wolfsong
27th November 2003, 07:18 PM

I eat more now than i have in the last two years, thanks to the fact that i can now eat without worrying baou tgetting sick. The last two years I lost 50 pounds eating only one meal a day and getting sick in the mornings. Come to find out it was because of a hernia. Now i have to take medicine everyday, but its better than surgery, and i usually eat what i can. Whcih is at school usually a sub sandwich or pizza or what ever the cafeteria is serving. I can not however eat anuything containing letuce. I can't stand lettuce.

I went to my aunt and uncles with my parents. We picked up my grandmother on the way. then we hung out a while before we ate. My cousin ended up putting a muppet christmas in the dvd player and we watched it while we ate. Then we left coming home and here i am.

I'd also like 20 games of group 1 scratchcards for 2 ccps please.

Aipom Of Doom
27th November 2003, 07:49 PM
egro: Hollow Stone

Amy: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGcoin, 24 CCPs, 9 Red MGcoins

soggy_cardboard
27th November 2003, 11:59 PM
can i pls get 5X group 1 scratchcards?
*pays with 1 Green MGcoin+1 Blue MGcoin*

:Dthats right, right?

Charizard04621
28th November 2003, 08:43 AM
Sweet! I'll take a Blue MGCoin for the win, and split it into two Red MGCoins so that I can use one for another GT!

I eat a lot of stuff. I like food. :D I can never seem to gain weight/grow taller, though, so I'm stuck at 5'4". I don't drink sodas, and eating too much sugar makes me sick. So... yeah.

Yesterday we had dinner, though there wasn't any turkey. Oh well. ^_^

Aipom Of Doom
28th November 2003, 11:15 AM
Poll (11/28): What do you think of the new subforum? Would you have divided PCG up in some other way? How do you think the subforum will change stuff?

Soggy: You need to choose what prize you want the scratchcards for :O

Karin: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
GT - I have a pink sprite in G/S that looks very similar to another sprite you use when you get to me :O.

Poll (11/28): What do you think of the new subforum? Would you have divided PCG up in some other way? How do you think the subforum will change stuff?

I think it's a good idea... Or else I wouldn't have gone out and tried to get it made XD. I think the subforum won't really change much, except maybe make ac/cc more popular ;d.

MG, 20 scs, 123 7stamps

andyizcool
28th November 2003, 11:35 AM
I like the new subforum now it's easier to get to the only thing I use in PCG the Adopted and Captured Pokemon stuff. I think the subforum might change stuff because a lot of people in PCG only used this stuff like Adopted and Captured Pokemon anyway so I think this might be more active.

MG Please!

~Andrew

*Murkrow
28th November 2003, 11:54 AM

Hannah ~ Genetic Accelerator Gene

I'd like to deforge that into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone, then sell them all for 7 Stamps please.

I like it, it'll make it easier to find what topic you're looking for without having to search through all the other games/polls.
I think that it's probably the most effective way of spiltting PCG up, if all the games had gotten a subforum there'd have still been an overload of them, and seeing as they're mostly whats around, there'd have been very few things left on the main forum.
It might make it A/C stuff more active because more people might notice it know, but then again, if they were regulars as it is, they might have already noticed it, so I don't know.

1 MG please^_^

Crystalmaster Mike
28th November 2003, 12:38 PM
Danny >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: 13 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Andrew >> Hollow Stone.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Deforging + selling: I take it you had the Division Gem for the deforging, ey? | MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Me >>'d like to sell my Lunar Gem.

Thumps up. AC/CC needs its spotlight. All those topics (and there're really a lot, I finally notice!) were kind of drowning in the PCG pool. I think PCG noobs (if any still exists ;)) will notice more quickly we have a special interactive little TPM-game at PCG. For the vets, it might signify the final push they needed to get themselves an AP or a CP. Of course, I might be only daydreaming, but still, it's a nice little dream, ain't it?

soggy_cardboard
28th November 2003, 01:06 PM
Soggy: You need to choose what prize you want the scratchcards for :O

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

But how many?
The "X" amount of prizes i win, i'll take in CCP(2) :yes:

Its great, ive been waiting on that since i joined. it will make it much, much, much clearer :D espec. for CC/AC newbes like me:D

1 MG pls

Aipom Of Doom
28th November 2003, 08:50 PM
Mike: your 2 ccps for the lunar gem... and another Lunar Gem XDD

soggy: err... you pick what scratchcards you're playing for before you play. so that's 5 scratchcards for 2ccps. What you win from them depends on your luck.
anyway, you get: Red MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Charizard04621
28th November 2003, 09:35 PM
AoD gave me this GT!

GT - I have a pink sprite in G/S that looks very similar to another sprite you use when you get to me :O.

*blinks* I don't understand the hint. Erm... Celebi is pink. ^_^

Useful for me, since I usually only go to ac/cc anyway. Now I don't have to hunt all over the place.

Linux
28th November 2003, 09:39 PM

the subforum isn't going to change anything since it's basically the same as it was, and this is just a way for people who are too lazy to check the AC/CC rules topic. i don't like pcg divided in any way.

Deus_Theios
28th November 2003, 10:30 PM
Poll (11/2: What do you think of the new subforum? Would you have divided PCG up in some other way? How do you think the subforum will change stuff?

I think this is pretty awesome. I mean, it used to be, that the AC/CC areas where seperated, and finding them could be pretty hard. Expecially battle range, which gets updated slowly, and the Battle Tower. this makes it easier for everyone, because there basically won't be to many topics besides the one's already here!

^^;; Oh, I have six stamps, but no MGCoins, so I need to change one stamp, into a red coin!

*hands over stamp*

Stamps: 6 - 1 = 5

soggy_cardboard
28th November 2003, 11:59 PM
lol, this time... *crosses fingers*

Can i pls have 8 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (1,3,4) *hands over 8 MG Credits*

Jay
29th November 2003, 01:38 AM
Poll [11/28] What do you think of the new subforum? Would you have divided PCG up in some other way? How do you think the subforum will change stuff?

As Feztra stated this is just an alternative for the lazy who couldn't click links in the topic. I think it's fine. I would like to see all of PCG divided. A games + clubs subforum should keep it really organized and neat.

1 MG.

Aipom Of Doom
29th November 2003, 07:58 AM
Poll (11/29): What forums do you usually visit when you come to TPM? What order do you visit them in?

Karin: 1 Stamp/CCP
GT - Eh, I meant the sprite outside of battle was pink, but looked very similar to another sprite you see a lot in the game. You can try again maybe since I was sort of unclear =/

Feztra - Spark Gem

Deus_Theios - Lunar Gem, and your Red MGcoin

soggy: 4 CCP, 6 Red Mgcoins

Jay: Division Gem

Poll (11/29): What forums do you usually visit when you come to TPM? What order do you visit them in?

I go to PCG and the new subforum and stay there most of the time :O! I also go to Misc. or the private forum when I get bored =p.

MG, 20 SCs, 123 7 stamps

andyizcool
29th November 2003, 08:21 AM
I visited the Ruby and Sapphire, Ruby and Sapphire Team Rating, Video Games and PCG. The order I visit them in starts at PCG because I want to see if anything new is happening then I'll look in the Ruby and Sapphire Forums then look in any other forums see if anything interests me.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Deus_Theios
29th November 2003, 11:18 AM

I vist usually RPG, AC/CC, PCG, Misc, General, Fanfiction...in that order. Umm, can't say anything more about that really.

Lady Vulpix
29th November 2003, 12:26 PM
As long as it works fine and smoothly, I don't mind whether there's a subforum or we have everything together. Other options wouldn't seem natural to me.

Adopted & Captured Pokemon, PCG, TM, FanFiction, Writers Lounge. Then, sometimes, Misc. or others.

Anita
29th November 2003, 12:41 PM
{11/28} What do you think of the new subforum? Would you have divided PCG up in some other way? How do you think the subforum will change stuff?

Imo, PCG doesn't need to be divided up in any other way; I don't think there're enough games and definately not enough clubs for another subforum. A seperate forum for AC/CC makes PCG much more organized. Also, ASB has its own forum, and I think AC/CC's a little like that.. ^^'

{11/29} What forums do you usually visit when you come to TPM? What order do you visit them in?

I go to AC/CC and FanArt, in random order.. sometimes I'll go look in FanFiction or RPG when I'm bored. ^^'

I'd also like to play a GT! *hands over a Red MGcoin* :3

Charizard04621
29th November 2003, 03:46 PM
AoD gave me this GT!:

GT - Eh, I meant the sprite outside of battle was pink, but looked very similar to another sprite you see a lot in the game. You can try again maybe since I was sort of unclear =/

O_o; I still don't get it. ^_^;; Erm, I'll pass on that one. Lol.

I'll use my Red MGCoin to play another GT!

{11/29} What forums do you usually visit when you come to TPM? What order do you visit them in?

ASB, PCG, RBY... Maybe Fanfic once in a while. Whee.

soggy_cardboard
29th November 2003, 05:08 PM
AC/CC, PCG, Fan art, r/s, GD, misc...phew...

Can i pls have 9 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (1,5,6) *hands over 9 MG Credits*

aragornbird
29th November 2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
GT: my sister and I have non-letter symbols in our species name (at least on the gameboy games). Who am I?

Is it Nidoran Male? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please!

Yay, I actually had a decent thanksgiving feast! Last year, I only had turkey, but this time, I had turkey, roast ham, apple pie, scalloped and mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce! YAY! :)

I think it's pretty nice. Now I don't have to click through pages to find an old AC or CC thread.

I usually visit the PCG and Fanart threads, and occasionally the ASB and Anime ones. No particular order.

Another GT! please!

Aipom Of Doom
29th November 2003, 10:43 PM
andy: Hollow Stone

Deus_Theios: Spark Gem

Gabi: Darkness Gem, Division Gem

Miko: Division Gem, Light Gem
GT: In GSC you keep having to push me around in a forest because my trainer's scared. Who am I?

Karin: Lunar Gem
GT - Some freakish monks in GSC built stuff in honor of me. Who am I?

soggy: Ocean Gem, 4 CCPs, 5 Red MGcoins

aragornbird: Blue MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene
GT - correct, 2 ccps

MG, 20 SCs, 123 7 stamps

soggy_cardboard
30th November 2003, 03:30 AM
Can i pls have 5 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (1,5,6) *hands over 5 MG Credits*

cant...get...rid...of...coins...:)

Charizard04621
30th November 2003, 08:39 AM
AoD gave me this GT!

Lol. Unown? :D

Lol and soggy_cardboard, if you don't want your coins, I'd buy some from you for CCPs.

*Murkrow
30th November 2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Deforging + selling: I take it you had the Division Gem for the deforging, ey? |

Ah, my bad, I only checked to see what it made when deforged, not what you needed to deforge it. Oops, heh^_^
If anyone's interested in it, I'll sell it for 7 Stamps/CCP's, PM me.
*Waves Gene in front of people*

I usually come straight to PCG, then once I'm done there I just lurk about, flicking between forums randomly.

MG please^_^

Wolfsong
30th November 2003, 07:21 PM
Poll (11/28] What do you think of the new subforum? Would you have divided PCG up in some other way? How do you think the subforum will change stuff?

It makes the stuff easier to find. I think i'll leave PCG like it is now. The subforums should make things easier to find.

Poll (11/29): What forums do you usually visit when you come to TPM? What order do you visit them in?[/b]

I usually go to PCG, Fan Art, and ASb usually in that order.

I'd like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG Credits*

LightNinetales
1st December 2003, 12:36 PM
I visit PCG,ASB,and GD in that order.

Edit:MG please!

Wolfsong
1st December 2003, 01:00 PM
Since its a new month i'd like two goes at the EMT *hands over a green, blue and red MG coin and crosses fingers*

Anita
1st December 2003, 03:08 PM
GT: In GSC you keep having to push me around in a forest because my trainer's scared. Who am I?
I think it's farfetch'd. ^^' I'd also like two EMT's, please. *hands over 2 Blue, 2 Red MGCoins*

Knight of Time
1st December 2003, 04:23 PM
Danny >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 7 Blue MGCoins and 10 Red MGCoins.

S_c >> You won 8 CCPs and 1 Red MGCoin.

Hannah >> Lunar Gem

Amy >> Flame Gem, Hollow Stone

EMT: You won a Psychic TM and a Milk Drink TM.

SCs: You won 24 CCPs and 8 Blue MGCoins.

LightNinetales >> Blue MGCoin

Miko >>

EMT: You won a Withdraw TM and a Conversion2 TM.

GT!: Wait for Danny please.

Wolfsong
1st December 2003, 04:30 PM
I'd like to sell that stone and gem for ccps please

Aipom Of Doom
1st December 2003, 04:55 PM
Poll (12/1) What are you going to be doing this next month? are you looking forward to it?

Poll (12/1) When did you first start liking Pokemon? Do you still like it or do you hang out at TPM because TPM is cool?

Miko:
GT - correct

Amy: your 3 ccps

Poll (12/1) What are you going to be doing this next month? are you looking forward to it?

I'm going to be doing stuff for school :O. That and TPM... and of course Christmas later in the month. That's always fun... so yeah, I'm looking forward to the month.

Poll (12/1) When did you first start liking Pokemon? Do you still like it or do you hang out at TPM because TPM is cool?

I started liking Pokemon about half a year before GSC came out :o. I still like Pokemon I guess... but I probably wouldn't if it wasn't for TPM XD

2 MG, 20 SCs (123 7 stamps), 2 EMTs

andyizcool
1st December 2003, 05:08 PM
I'll just be doing a normal Christmas buying presents for everyone thing. Also I hope to get a girlfriend I'm going to try my luck and ask her out. I'm looking forward to Christmas because I hope I get a few good presents from my parents and stuff and I like being with all my family.

I liked Pokemon years ago that must be 4 or 5 years now since RBY was released. Also I hang out at TPM because it is cool and I still play Pokemon Sapphire when I'm bored it's such a great game to play. The best thing on TPM is PCG because you can do everything here nearly.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Knight of Time
1st December 2003, 05:16 PM
Danny >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

EMT: You won a Slack Off TM and a Psywave TM.

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 9 Blue MGCoins and 8 Red MGCoins.

andyizcool >> Division Gem, Lunar Gem

As for today's polls and Saturday's poll:

(12/1) What are you going to be doing this next month? are you looking forward to it?

I'm going to be getting ready for Christmas. Yes, I am looking forward to Christmas, though I have a bad feeling my Christmas list might be pretty short... >_>

(12/1) When did you first start liking Pokemon? Do you still like it or do you hang out at TPM because TPM is cool?

About 3-4 years ago, I think. I don't play the games that much anymore, but I still hang out at TPM aka the coolest Pokemon forums I've been to. 8)

(11/29) What forums do you usually visit when you come to TPM? What order do you visit them in?

I usually visit Misc. Stuff, ASB (and its subforums) and PCG (and its subforum) when I come here. I don't go to those forums in any particular order.

I'd like 3 MGs, 2 EMTs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Charizard04621
1st December 2003, 06:31 PM
AoD gave me this GT!

Lol. Unown?

(12/1) What are you going to be doing this next month? are you looking forward to it?

Skiing. In Colorado. It's gonna be FREEZING, though. X_X I don't want to be a frozen popsicle stick...

(12/1) When did you first start liking Pokemon? Do you still like it or do you hang out at TPM because TPM is cool?

Hmm, a few years ago. Cousin introduced me. I still have an interest in pokémon, but I stay because of some of the people I've met here.

I'm getting my EMT TMs for this month. Here's a Red, Blue, and Green MGCoin.

Wolfsong
1st December 2003, 07:19 PM

Not much. I know next week i'll be taking most of my finals i had my first todya. No not lookin forward t that but i mam looking forward to the holidays and spending time with [i]Some of my family and dread Some of them[/b]

It was either shortly before or shortly after the time yellow came out. My cousin was palying it and he got me interested. I hang out at tpm because i like it, and also because several of my friends are here.

Mgs please

and 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please *hands over 20 mg credits.*

Dark Dragonite
1st December 2003, 08:04 PM

It was at the very beginning, that I got obsessed, I'm still into it, but not as much, as my abscence around here, or rather, lack of activity would show.

Mg please

20 group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please #1, 2, 3

Also:

2 EMTs

*hands over 26 MG coin credits*

soggy_cardboard
1st December 2003, 09:35 PM
Im gonna be working.......its gonna be so annoying.....grrrr

Started when Blue came out, and i do still like the concept to some extent, but the newer EVs and such are taking the fun outa it....and TPM rocks!

2 MG pls:D

Deus_Theios
1st December 2003, 10:42 PM
I am going to be working, and trying to get money to vist my Bf....I hope it works, so I am being hopeful and yea, all that good stuff.. But I worry about it not working. So I am nervous.

I first liked it when the Japanese Manga came out, then I got green version. I still like the CONCEPT, and the stories you can create using them, but the games have gotten to confusing and stupid. ^^;; and TPM is cool.

Lady Vulpix
2nd December 2003, 09:42 AM
In January? I don't know yet, but I hope I'll write a lot, in which case I'm definitelly looking forward to it. :)

When I played Pokemon Red for the first time. Yes, I still enjoy playing Pokemon games and, especially, writing about them. And yes, TPM is cool too. :D

LightNinetales
2nd December 2003, 10:03 AM

LightNinetales >> Blue MGCoin

Can I have an EMT please?

Anita
2nd December 2003, 10:40 AM
{12/1} What are you going to be doing this next month? Are you looking forward to it?

I'm not sure really, most likely just the usual stuff. Winter break's gonna be kinda short this year though, so I'm not looking forward to it as much as I usually do. X.x

=^-^=

{12/1} When did you first start liking Pokemon? Do you still like it or do you hang out at TPM because TPM is cool?

Um.. I don't remember. Oo I probably started liking it when R/B came out for the GBC. I liked the general idea of pokemon, the whole battling strategy thing. I still kinda like it, but the Ru/Sa pokemon don't seem to have as much effort put into them as R/B and GSC [I mean like "wurmple".. first thought was "wth?"]. It seems to me like even their creators have lost interest in them, and are only making more and more pokemon because lots of little kids' parents buy them pokemon merchandise and Nintendo makes lotsa money. But yeah, getting back to the question, TPM's cool. ^^'

Cheesey
2nd December 2003, 12:53 PM
Kyle ~ Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem.
EMT: You got Transform and Encore!
Scratchcards: 10 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins, 14 Stamps.

Karin ~ Red MGcoin, Flame Gem.
GT!: Wait for Danny please. ^^
EMT: You received Razor Leaf and Amnesia!

Amy ~ Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem.
Scratchcards: 14 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins.

Steve ~ 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem.
Scratchcards: 8 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins, 14 CCPs.
EMT: You won Blast Burn and Rock Smash!

soggy ~ 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem.

Deus_Theious ~ Division Gem, Ocean Gem.

Gabi ~ Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone.

LightNinetales ~ EMT: You got a Beat Up TM!

Miko ~ 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone.

{12/1} What are you going to be doing this next month? Are you looking forward to it?

Not much really. I'm playing in various concerts (playing the piano and the drums in different tunes and things) but other than that there isn't anything. I suppose I'm quite excited about being in front of an audience and I can show off my abilities. =p

{12/1} When did you first start liking Pokemon? Do you still like it or do you hang out at TPM because TPM is cool?

When it first came out I think... In 1999 I got Red and Blue for Christmas (my team of Blastoise, Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod and Pikachu OWNED) and I've played pokemon ever since. I like it but I stay at TPM mainly because I like the atmosphere and stuff here.

2 MG please and 2 EMTs as well *hands over 4 Red MGcoins and 1 Blue MGcoin*

*Murkrow
2nd December 2003, 01:03 PM

Hannah >> Lunar Gem

Sell for 2 CCP's please.

Um, not much in January, probably just unwinding from all the Christmas stuff, got exams on the 8th, 9th and 16th(I think), so I'll be revising for them, other than that, sod all(woah, that's a surprise¬_¬)

I first started liking it before it even became big, I was flicking through the tv channels, and saw the animé, watched it, got interested, wtched it the next few days. Then I found out that there was a game as well, got Blue for Christmas, and that was that^_^
I do still like it, I watch the animé every weekend, and I got Ruby the day it came out(though I haven't been on it for a while).

2 MG's please, and I'd also like my first EMT of this month please.
*Hands over a Green MG Coin*

Knight of Time
2nd December 2003, 02:51 PM
(12/2) >> Does (or did) your school (including any school you graduated from) have any Christmas/holiday traditions? Which one do (or did) you like best? Why?

Cheesey >> 2 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem

EMT: You won a Super Fang TM and a Taunt TM.

Hannah >> 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGCoin

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

EMT: You won a Headbutt TM.

As for the poll:

(12/2) >> Does (or did) your school (including any school you graduated from) have any Christmas/holiday traditions? Which one do (or did) you like best? Why?

Yeah, the elementary, intermediate and high schools I went to all had (and still have as far as I know) Christmas concerts, but the elementary school I went to also had gift exchanges (I don't know if it still has them though). I liked the gift exchanges at the elementary school best because I like many different kinds of surprises.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

I'd also like to sell the following for CCPs please:

Solar Gem
Light Gem
Photosynthesis Gem

andyizcool
2nd December 2003, 03:03 PM
I guess the only school Christmas tradition is just a faye held every year at Christmas time where children and come and play games and meet Santa. Also we have like a big Christmas performance I'm not in it though but there's singing, dancing and everything else that's happy at Christmas time. I don't really like any of this Christmas stuff because I'm not the sort of happy person but I do like being with my family because we're a big family.

MG Please!

~Andrew

soggy_cardboard
2nd December 2003, 03:23 PM

N owe didnt. But im going to a graduation dinner thingee on thurs or fri i think....dunno how good its gonna be. hope it is!:yes:

1 MG pls:D

Lady Vulpix
2nd December 2003, 04:38 PM
(12/2) Does (or did) your school (including any school you graduated from) have any Christmas/holiday traditions? Which one do (or did) you like best? Why?
Hmm... Do summer holidays count? When I was at school, I never had classes so late in the year.

Charizard04621
2nd December 2003, 06:22 PM
AoD gave me this GT!

Lol. Unown?

(12/2) Does (or did) your school (including any school you graduated from) have any Christmas/holiday traditions? Which one do (or did) you like best? Why?

Actually, no. Except for organizing community services to help people less fortunate have a better Christmas. ^_^