PDA

View Full Version : BigBrother Red House! [G]

Pages : [1] 2

shazza
5th November 2003, 02:52 PM
This is BigBrother.. This has been M.A. by myself two years ago and I don't see why this is necessary putting it here so I will put it here anyway so people won't *****

The Summary
You have been chosen by BigBrother into the Red house, you are now in a house with 6 other people and you may have viewed the past two (3) BigBrothers before you, and you may know how BigBrother operates, or you may be new, you may have never viewed this before and you would like to know what to do, well read down before for what to do and some information you will need.

The Calendar
This is the calendar that usually happens, unless BigBrother says otherwise, as there could be a surprise.

(This is Australian times, when Monday, this could be Sunday in the US, when Tuesday, this could be Monday etc. It doesn't really matter, as BigBrother will inform you on when it is spossed to be done)

Monday
- Continue posting your nominations if haven't done so.
- Your weekly task is announced. (see Weekly Task for more details, not the first week).

Tuesday
- Nominations closed for housemates, and nominations up for this week, if you haven't voted, you will get 2 points against your name (see Nominating/Evicting for more details).
- HouseMates to continue on with task.

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
- Task is finished, you will find out if you succeeded or lost. (see Weekly Task for more details)

Sunday
- Someone is evicted. (see Nominating/Evicting for more details)
-Post your nominations for this week.

Note: Housemates are allowed to have social conversations as well, this is self implyed, but just to make sure.

Weekly Task
Housemates are required to do a weekly task, and all housemates should participate, if a housemate does not participate, that is not BigBrother's problem to fix, you may fix that by nominating him or her. Once you have been told to do what task to do, BigBrother will ask you, "How much prize money will you bet this week?". You start off with $100,000, and if you bet 80%, if you win, you get $180,000, if you lose, it goes down to $20,000. Or if you bet 100% and you win, it goes to $200,000, if you lose, it goes down to $0. The winner of BB2 will collect the prize money, while others leave with nothing.

Nominating/Evicting
Once it is time to nominate, all housemates are required to pm me, and tell me who you will nominate for two points, and who will nominate for 1 point. and you must have a valid reason for both of them, if not, you will have one mark against your name (see marking for more details) The top three people with the most points, will be up for eviction. If you still do not get the 2 point and 1 point system, 2 points is the person you want out most, and 1 point is the person you want out second most. For eg:

Jill: I nominate John for 2 points and 1 point for Jack
Jack: I nominate James for 2 points and Jill for 1 point
James: I nominate 2 points to jack and for 1 point I will nominate John
John: I nominate 2 points to Jack and 1 point to James

Jill: 1 point
Jack: 5 points
James: 3 points
John: 3 points

Therefore, Jack, James and John are up for eviction.

If you do not nominate someone when you are told, and the time runs out, you will get a mark against your name (see marking for more details), unless before, you tell BigBrother you are away. Once the nominations are up, the members of TPM shall vote for who they want out of the house.

The Topics
BigBrother Red House: This is the house for the housemates that live in the red house, only the red housemates can post in there.
BigBrother Blue House: This is the house for the housemates that live in the blue house, only the blue housemates can post in there.
BigBrother Evictions: This topic is for TPMers to vote for who they want out, unlike the first two BigBrothers, housemates can view this topic.
BiGBrother Evicted: This is for the evictee, who answers a series of questions by BigBrother, unlike the first two BigBrothers, housemates can view this topic.

But that doesn't matter, now that the houses are merged

Marking
BigBrother's newest thing is marking, if you break a rule, annoy BigBrother or nominate incorrectly, you will have a mark against your name. Nominating is much more stricter then the last two games, so be very careful of what your reasons are to nominate. If you have 5 marks against your name, you will be discussed with and most likely evicted out of the house.

BigBrother will not accept these kind of nominating

"I nominate ??? for ? points points because I don't know who else to vote for"
-Then find out, look at peoples posts etc.
"I nominate ??? for ? points because I hate him/her the most"
-Why do you hate them? What reasons posssed you to hate them?
"I nominate ??? for ? points because he/she is gay"
-Why is he/she gay, and by gay I assume you mean annoying. What kind of things made him/her annoying.
"I nominte ??? for ? points because I think he/she voted for me!"
-How do you know that, and even if you know that for a fact, that still isn't a good reason.

If you find your reason for nominating was good and you would like to disagree with the mark, you can discuss with me anytime, and if you find I was harsh on you for bending/breaking a rule and gave you a mark, you may also discuss this with me.

THE RULES

1) All housemates are required to reffer to shazza, as BigBrother in this topic.
2) Only housemates can post in this topic. All TPMers can view the topic.
3) Housemates are NOW allowed to check the "BIGBROTHER: EVICTION!" topic. (Past two Bigbrothers you wern't allowed to, but I can't stop it, so you can now if you want)
4) Unlike the first two BigBrothers, housemates were not allowed to check BigBrother Evicted, this time you can, so can TPMers, only person who can post in it is BigBrother and the evictee.
5) Housemates must have a valid reason when nominating someone.
6) No pissing off with BigBrother.
7) If you want to leave the house at anytime, you are free to do so, but you can't come back.
8) No rigging nominations, no asking people to vote for you.
9) No posting in BigBrother Evictions or BigBrother Evicted.

------------

House Information

Housemates:

[Male]
Gligar_Man[LEFT]
Jay[X]
SirChris[X]
Venusaur99[X]
Raz [X]
Octillery[X]
OzAndrew
The Rusted One[X]

[Female]
Dashira [LEFT]
No#1ChanseyFan[X]
en0miz [X]
Crystal Mew[X]
EVme15
___[X]
Discotheque[X]

Latest Task:
TBA
Current Prize Money: $378,409.10

Last housemates Evicted:

Latest housemates up for eviction:

Latest % bet on for task: 60%

Latest task won: Comic

Latest Numeric Grade: 50%

Latest Letter Grade: C+

Past tasks:
Comic
Find BigBrother
Write a TV Show
To not post anywhere on TPM except the BigBrother house. (10/10, 100%, A+)
Make the Red Community (21/27, 78%, B+)

Latest Surprise: Shazza retired, Zak took his place.

Past Surprises:
-en0miz gets a mark against her name for not nominating.
-___ from the Blue house was actually Hunter.
-All nominations will now be posted in the topic.
-The two houses merge.

BigBrother is watching.....:wave:

Jay
5th November 2003, 10:29 PM
*Looks at the shiny red roof* =DDD *Enters and gets comfy*

Boo ya! I'm the only guy in the house >=) Flirting won't get us kicked out BigBrother, right? ;) Thanks for letting me in.

I will enjoy the moment here as much as I can as I probably won't survive here very long ;( *Flirts with the Christen and Ash* >) Just kidding...or not. :O

nightcrow
6th November 2003, 04:08 AM
Flirting with me will get thy arse kicked... :)

I wonder how long it'll take for everyone else to arrive...

Number1ChanseyFan
6th November 2003, 01:33 PM
*enters red house* Yay, i'm here!! Hello everybody!! :wave: *sits down and gets comfortable*

shazza
7th November 2003, 01:34 AM
This is BigBrother...

After attempting to start a new way of BigBrother I have found it is not as effective as previous, the two house system will go quite well, but letting the housemates enter one by one will not. Sorry if this effects anyone.

The other housemates:
SirChris
Venusaur99
Raz
en0miz

shazza
7th November 2003, 01:42 AM
This is BigBrother.. This has been M.A. by myself two years ago and I don't see why this is necessary putting it here so I will put it here anyway so people won't *****

The Summary
You have been chosen by BigBrother into the Blue house, you are now in a house with 6 other people and you may have viewed the past two (3) BigBrothers before you, and you may know how BigBrother operates, or you may be new, you may have never viewed this before and you would like to know what to do, well read down before for what to do and some information you will need.

The Calendar
This is the calendar that usually happens, unless BigBrother says otherwise, as there could be a surprise.

(This is Australian times, when Monday, this could be Sunday in the US, when Tuesday, this could be Monday etc. It doesn't really matter, as BigBrother will inform you on when it is spossed to be done)

Monday
- Continue posting your nominations if haven't done so.
- Your weekly task is announced. (see Weekly Task for more details, not the first week).

Tuesday
- Nominations closed for housemates, and nominations up for this week, if you haven't voted, you will get 2 points against your name (see Nominating/Evicting for more details).

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
- Task is finished, you will find out if you succeeded or lost. (see Weekly Task for more details)

Sunday
- Someone is evicted. (see Nominating/Evicting for more details)
-Post your nominations for this week.

Note: Housemates are allowed to have social conversations as well, this is self implyed, but just to make sure.

Weekly Task
Housemates are required to do a weekly task, and all housemates should participate, if a housemate does not participate, that is not BigBrother's problem to fix, you may fix that by nominating him or her. Once you have been told to do what task to do, BigBrother will ask you, "How much prize money will you bet this week?". You start off with $100,000, and if you bet 80%, if you win, you get $180,000, if you lose, it goes down to $20,000. Or if you bet 100% and you win, it goes to $200,000, if you lose, it goes down to $0. The winner of BB2 will collect the prize money, while others leave with nothing.

Nominating/Evicting
Once it is time to nominate, all housemates are required to pm me, and tell me who you will nominate for two points, and who will nominate for 1 point. and you must have a valid reason for both of them, if not, you will have one mark against your name (see marking for more details) The top three people with the most points, will be up for eviction. If you still do not get the 2 point and 1 point system, 2 points is the person you want out most, and 1 point is the person you want out second most. For eg:

Jill: I nominate John for 2 points and 1 point for Jack
Jack: I nominate James for 2 points and Jill for 1 point
James: I nominate 2 points to jack and for 1 point I will nominate John
John: I nominate 2 points to Jack and 1 point to James

Jill: 1 point
Jack: 5 points
James: 3 points
John: 3 points

Therefore, Jack, James and John are up for eviction.

If you do not nominate someone when you are told, and the time runs out, you will get a mark against your name (see marking for more details), unless before, you tell BigBrother you are away. Once the nominations are up, the members of TPM shall vote for who they want out of the house.

The Topics
BigBrother Red House: This is the house for the housemates that live in the red house, only the red housemates can post in there.
BigBrother Blue House: This is the house for the housemates that live in the blue house, only the blue housemates can post in there.
BigBrother Evictions: This topic is for TPMers to vote for who they want out, unlike the first two BigBrothers, housemates can view this topic.
BiGBrother Evicted: This is for the evictee, who answers a series of questions by BigBrother, unlike the first two BigBrothers, housemates can view this topic.

Marking
BigBrother's newest thing is marking, if you break a rule, annoy BigBrother or nominate incorrectly, you will have a mark against your name. Nominating is much more stricter then the last two games, so be very careful of what your reasons are to nominate. If you have 5 marks against your name, you will be discussed with and most likely evicted out of the house.

BigBrother will not accept these kind of nominating

"I nominate ??? for ? points points because I don't know who else to vote for"
-Then find out, look at peoples posts etc.
"I nominate ??? for ? points because I hate him/her the most"
-Why do you hate them? What reasons posssed you to hate them?
"I nominate ??? for ? points because he/she is gay"
-Why is he/she gay, and by gay I assume you mean annoying. What kind of things made him/her annoying.
"I nominte ??? for ? points because I think he/she voted for me!"
-How do you know that, and even if you know that for a fact, that still isn't a good reason.

If you find your reason for nominating was good and you would like to disagree with the mark, you can discuss with me anytime, and if you find I was harsh on you for bending/breaking a rule and gave you a mark, you may also discuss this with me.

THE RULES

1) All housemates are required to reffer to shazza, as BigBrother in this topic.
2) Only housemates can post in this topic. All TPMers can view the topic.
3) Housemates are NOW allowed to check the "BIGBROTHER: EVICTION!" topic. (Past two Bigbrothers you wern't allowed to, but I can't stop it, so you can now if you want)
4) Unlike the first two BigBrothers, housemates were not allowed to check BigBrother Evicted, this time you can, so can TPMers, only person who can post in it is BigBrother and the evictee.
5) Housemates must have a valid reason when nominating someone.
6) No pissing off with BigBrother.
7) If you want to leave the house at anytime, you are free to do so, but you can't come back.
8) No rigging nominations, no asking people to vote for you.
9) No posting in BigBrother Evictions or BigBrother Evicted.

------------

House Information

Housemates:

[Male]
Gligar_Man [LEFT]
OzAndrew
The Rusted One
Octillery[SWITCHED]
Jay

[Female]
EVme15
Crystal Mew [SWITCHED]
Number1ChanseyFan
_ [X]
Discothéque [X]

Latest Task: To Find BigBrother.

Current Prize Money: $89,537.50

Last housemate Evicted: Discothéque

Latest housemates up for eviction:
EVme15

CrystalMew

Discothéque

Latest % bet on for task: 90%

Latest task won: IN A WAY (WIN 45%)

Latest Numeric Grade: 50%

Latest Letter Grade: C+

Past tasks:
-Not post anywhere except the BigBrother house (10/10, 100%, A+)
Make the Blue Community (20/27, 74%, B)
To write a TV show.

Latest Surprise: ___ was actually a male, named Hunter.

Past Surprises:
-Gligar_Man leaves the Blue house.
-All nominations will now be posted in the topic

BigBrother is watching.....

Andrew
7th November 2003, 04:36 AM
*Walks into BB House* Interesting... very very interesting.

*Sees Otto sitting on the couch staring at the walls* Woah, Hi Otto! Been a tough few days in here eh?

Hi Bluey! Hi Sam! Hi Eevee gal I'm sure I know but I can't remember the name of.... I'm sure I know it lol..

So we're in the Cool Blue house eh? Excellent! At least in this version we don't have to put up with an annoying and extremely screechy and ugly Gretel Kileen.

Jay
7th November 2003, 07:30 AM
What is up, new homies!! *Group hug* ;D We have a good bunch thankfully...and lot's of different personalities. This'll be good, and more active.

So, most people here already know about me. :P But I do have male PMS, but I usually just display that on AIM (thankfully?). That's about the only thing people wouldn't want to see from me.

Oh, hi Chris. :wave: That's all from me.

Razola
7th November 2003, 10:55 AM
I'm here, and I brought all the necessary items to fight the zombies!

Ramen noodles and shotguns for all!

EDIT: Will the prize money be in unmarked bills or one of those big checks?

Lezta
7th November 2003, 11:50 AM
Woo! And/or Yay!

Hmm... so this is a red house.

Maybe I should type in red...

Sir Chris
7th November 2003, 12:25 PM
Cool I am in the red house...

sup all, I am Chris, you will find I am a hardworker but a slakcer at times, yup! :O

sup jay, Dashira, #1CF. raza, venusaur99, and the oneperson I don't know very well.

sup to all! :wave:

Lezta
7th November 2003, 01:36 PM
*Looks at shotgun. Frowns. Pulls out flamethrower*

It'll burn the house down, but the mother****ers won't get up. :) Gotta love the art of Zombie-killing.

Whee.

Crystal Mew
7th November 2003, 03:45 PM
*walks in* Hello Andy, Otto,Rusty and Kayla :wave:

*goes and sits on a couch*

Its cool to be in the blue house =) can't wait to get started =o :)

Gligar_Man
7th November 2003, 04:19 PM
do i have to put asterisks aruond what im saying?

soup everybody

shazza
7th November 2003, 05:18 PM
This is BigBrother.....

No Gligar_Man.

shazza
7th November 2003, 05:21 PM
This is BigBrother....

The weekly task will be announced once everyone posts, if you see a member online TPM or on AIM and have not posted, please inform them they are in BigBrother and should post.

EVme15
7th November 2003, 06:44 PM
*walks in and waves* ^_^ Hi all!

Hm... I guess the house is still filling up, eh? Well, I hope this is fun!
This'll be so cool, and the term ended yay! I'll get on more!

*sits down, munches on pocky*

Discothéque
7th November 2003, 08:12 PM
*quietly wanders into the house* Heylo Andy, Otto, Sam, Kayla! *wave* xD

Hrm.. only two more people to wait for now. ^_^;

Gligar_Man
7th November 2003, 10:16 PM
then why is everybody going asterisk crazy, X(

Crystal Mew
8th November 2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Gligar_Man
then why is everybody going asterisk crazy, X(

*looks at Otto* * raises eyebrow*

Its fun maybe? :yes: it is

Its like...either what you do in real life, or what you would do if you were in the situation... play along otto :(

shazza
8th November 2003, 04:03 AM
This is BigBrother....

We only need one more member to post in The Red House which is en0miz, please do not leave the house inactive and have discussions/conversations/debates as you wish etc..

Sir Chris
8th November 2003, 04:08 AM
So, who do you guys find the hottest in the house thus far?

my vote goes to N1CF, her G/S/C style makes me all hot! :wave:

Lezta
8th November 2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Sir Chris
So, who do you guys find the hottest in the house thus far?

my vote goes to N1CF, her G/S/C style makes me all hot! :wave:

To be honest I'm finding myself attracted to :wave: ...

nightcrow
8th November 2003, 05:05 AM
*turns on stereo, which then plays old Iron Maiden*

If anyone objects they'll have me to talk to :mad:

Jay
8th November 2003, 05:19 AM
I would be guessing en0miz should be around tomorrow thankfully. I'm not sure why she wasn't on today *sigh*

I can't say anyone's hot because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and stuff
=( You all are very pretty.

For Ash's sake I'll leave the stereo on then, but will make myself somewhat unnoticably uninterested in the current selection of music. :o At least I didn't object.

Gligar_Man
8th November 2003, 06:03 AM
but it isnt real life... its the internet, X(

Lezta
8th November 2003, 06:35 AM
I don't suppose there's any chance of me putting on some Demons and Wizards after Iron Maiden's done is there? :)

EVme15
8th November 2003, 11:36 AM
So? Most of us wouldn't have a prayer in the world of getting into real Big Brother. So we're here to try it out! ^_^ This is all just for fun, it's pretty cool.
Besides, the people here are real. If you act like you're interacting, it sometimes is almost like you really are. If you don't care and think that this is just the internet, that's fine. I think most of us like playing as if this was real. People are different.
*smiles* That's part of what makes this fun. So many different people and personalities having to work together to achieve a common goal.

So let's just sit back, relax, and enjoy however long we have here. Remember, it's just for fun! ^_^

The Rusted One
8th November 2003, 06:18 PM
*Wakes up* Mmmyes, it took me a while to realise I was in the house, so...hello?

*Sits back and relaxes as was the recommendation*

Jay
8th November 2003, 06:21 PM
Yes as long as we can all listen to the horrific voice of Britney Spears afterwards. :P Just kidding.

Demons and Wizards are cool. :yes:

Sir Chris
8th November 2003, 06:32 PM
goo goo dolls 4 life, you silly peoples =[

I dont like loud music, I get headaches very easily >_<

Razola
8th November 2003, 06:42 PM
Music is fine, as long as it's loud enough to drown out humans screams...

Lezta
8th November 2003, 07:07 PM
That's something that has always puzzled me. I mean, how can sound waves give you a headache? An ear-ache... maybe.

Headache? How?

Is there actually medical basis for it or is just one of those things....

Sir Chris
8th November 2003, 07:43 PM
Vibrations to the brain make pain centers go off in the head I believe

Jay
8th November 2003, 08:24 PM
A headache is a pain felt in the nerves and muscles of the head and neck. Your brain itself cannot feel the pain, so a headache has nothing to do with your brain thumping. It's a pain somewhere around your brain, being picked up by nerve endings located in your head.

We have primary and secondary headaches. Primary headaches are not associated with any underlying medical condition. The three main causes of a primary headache could be tension (muscular strains in the head or neck...so in this situation, loud music, we'd be getting headaches from that than anything else), migraine (reduced blood flow to various areas of the cerebral cortex), and clusters (occur repeatedly over a period of weeks or even months.)

Secondary headaches are respectively associated with medical conditions, such as hypoglycemia, head injury, fever, etc. Aspirin will often cure it.

So in short, a headache can be formed from loud music/sound waves due to muscular strains in the head.

en0miz
8th November 2003, 08:35 PM
Hellos everyone. :O

I haven't been on since Thursday... Friday I went to a party, tonight I went to see Matrix... which was very good, I didn't really like the ending though.

So... yeah. *listens to rock music playing, and fishes for cd player with Tupac mix cd* I don't listen to that rock stuff but hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinions and tastes in music. (:

Jay
8th November 2003, 08:38 PM
Hi Simone... Matrix, huh? :o

I personally didn't like the movie. Die hard Matrix fans should like it, but really, it's the same concept as the first. The original was the one I enjoyed most, and the dialogue in Revolutions was pretty crappy. I was somewhat disappointed, but that's just my opinion. =\ It didn't surprise me as much as the first.

The nightclub fight scene was cool though. :yes:

en0miz
8th November 2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah, it sort of was basically the same as the first. *blink* The second was the one that confused me the most. xD The fight scene at the club was nice, but this movie didn't have as many of those fight scenes that made you go "oh **** o_O" like the other two movies. Other scenes I liked for some reason was the part when Neo tried to run out of the train station and when Neo and Trinity broke from the doom and gloom of the robot city and saw the light above the clouds. That was pretty. ^^ Out of the three, the first one was my favorite.

Zak
8th November 2003, 09:03 PM
This is Little Brother.

Just a warning: I advise you to think of a topic to discuss, or at least something fun to do in the meantime, because right now, the Red house is ahead with discussion and action. You wouldn't want to be embarrassed now, would you?

shazza
8th November 2003, 09:43 PM
This is BigBrother...

Now that all seven housemates have posted, it is now time to announce this weeks task. This weeks task will be making the BigBrother Blue Community.

Requirements:
A front page with a blue color scheme
A biography of each housemate
A BigBrother blue song

Additionals:
Interests
Message Board
Etc

You have $50,000 right now, how much prize money would you lik to bet this week? (10%, 20% etc) (If you bet 10% and win, you will be up $5,000 and go to $55,000)

NOTE: Only one team can win, either the Red or the Blue, both teams may do it excellent but I may like the other teams better, so one will win, and one will lose.

Good luck!

shazza
8th November 2003, 09:45 PM
This is BigBrother...

Now that all seven housemates have posted, it is now time to announce this weeks task. This weeks task will be making the BigBrother Red Community.

Requirements:
A front page with a red color scheme
A biography of each housemate
A BigBrother blue song

Additionals:
Interests
Message Board
Etc

You have $50,000 right now, how much prize money would you like to bet this week? (10%, 20% etc) (If you bet 10% and win, you will be up $5,000 and go to $55,000)

NOTE: Only one team can win, either the Red or the Blue, both teams may do it excellent but I may like the other teams better, so one will win, and one will lose.

Good luck!

Jay
8th November 2003, 10:04 PM
Eh, I bet 35%.

I could do well with the descriptions since I know everyone in the house well enough to do a mini biography on each (even if some don't know it =P). I guess that could blend in with the interests but I'd need help with that o_x

Razola
8th November 2003, 10:22 PM
35% sounds good enough.

Who in this household has the necessary skills to put forth such a page? I know my way around Tripod, but it isn't the high-end of design.

Should it be a BigBrother Red Song?

shazza
8th November 2003, 10:37 PM
This is BigBrother...

Yes it should Raz, also, you must decide who will sing the song using a microphone.

Jay
8th November 2003, 10:40 PM
I have no microphone or anything for me to be able to get my voice onto a computer...besides i'm no good at singing anyway, and I hate my voice. =P

I have the necessary skills to make a site, Raz, but I'm sure a couple of other's here do also. I just don't want to hog all of the work, but I'm more than willing to if no one else wants to.

en0miz
8th November 2003, 10:44 PM
Yeah, 35 percent seems reasonable. :wave:

I suck at all things HTML, so I really can't help you with the page building. :x I can help with the info needed for the site, of course.

I don't have a mic, so I can't sing the song. xD

The Rusted One
8th November 2003, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I want to see it...but...what if the other people see it and copy it?

Anyway, I dunno about the others, but I'd say 30%, though I'll change it based on the support for any other suggestion.

And how long does the biography have to be for each of us?

And also, the song has to be sung, right? Well...I have no microphone, so I won't be able to be the singer...anyone up for a vocal challenge?

shazza
8th November 2003, 11:16 PM
This is BigBrother...

By biography BigBrother just meant a quick information about them with an optional picture, you can just copy and paste their info from the sign up topic.

Gligar_Man
8th November 2003, 11:24 PM
i dont get it, 8(

ive warned you guys i dont know how big brother works...

also, i think pretending to do stuff your not is commonly known as lying... :\

edit: also bigbrother, X( (mr shaz) explained to me kind of, and maybe i dont get it, but for the biography part, we could all just write a little bit about ourselves and combine it for the task... (if i get it... cause i dont know a few of you) anyways, ill start

my name is otto l rowe, i am 17, i live in el mirage arizona, in the middle of the desert, i am 6'4, i weigh 246 lbs, i have green eyes & black hair, i wrestled for 6 years, and placed first in state 5-a 211 weight division, i like to watch football, smoke pot, drive through the mountaint & i am generally a strong/silent type, im one of those people you like to have on your side, but you really dont want going against you, i work hard, ummm, yeah

The Rusted One
9th November 2003, 01:44 AM
Yeah, I think just copying and pasting from little introductions done in here would be a good idea, and I guess it's like a self-introduction for the rest of us, too...so...

I'm Simon Kenneth Harding Randell (yes, four names...), I'm 18 and come from New Zealand with lies to the south-east of Australia. I'm commonly known as "Rusty" by the people of Ummmm and a few of my offline friends, and by Oz as "Bluey" (Australian wit, we'll call it, lol) - both due to me red hair. I have eyes that are a very similar colour to my hair, so people often think I'm evil, and my skin is the typical kind of fair that you get with redheads. At the moment, I attend Victoria University in Wellington, the capital of NZ, and study Biology and Classics. I generally dislike the concept of sport due to its almost entire lack of intellectual skill, but I'm not unfit and enjoy physical activities like walking, swimming, etc. Aside from that, I also like writing, drawing, and debating, though I have no proper training. Yeah, so, hi?

Sir Chris
9th November 2003, 02:39 AM
I wouldn't bet so much if no one is willing to do the site so far and no one thus far has a mic... but thats just me

35% if ye wish

~ Chris

Gligar_Man
9th November 2003, 03:03 AM
why do you not enjoy the physical challenge or sports?

just as one would read books & research random tidbits of braincandy to participate in jeopardy or some intillectual competition

people do train there whole lives, work out, constantly, and it does take a certain level of intillectual ksill, rememberring plays, deciding wich is the best to get you the win in a split second, rarely do things come maturally like that, esspecially group sports (by naturally i mean everyone in sync w/out effort... :\) just like learning to do math & work on memorizing stuff, you have to work for something, they work for something else...

hopefully its not the amount of money they make, some people are dealt a good hand, i do not think its fair basketball players make millions of dollars a year, while jeopardy contestants make 100k in 6 days, X(

anywhos, before i continue, what exactly is your problem with them, did i over assume and you have no vendetta against them at all you just enjoy watching, or was i misled by you saying "they rquire little thought) or whatever... "

shazza
9th November 2003, 03:13 AM
This is BigBrother...

35% will be how much you bet on this weeks task.

Andrew
9th November 2003, 03:20 AM
Hello! I am back from the beach and sporting a great looking sunburn. I also woke up this morning and diagonal from our house is a set of 3 stores, one a small convienince, one empty and one a beauty salon and I saw a giant message as soon as I sat up and looked out my window.

FAKE SPRAY ON TAN ONLY $35 TILL JANUARY 31 2004!

I can't believe how thrilling it was to wake up to such a disterbing sign.

Oh! And about the site dudes and dudettes - http://www.livejournal.com/users/ozandrew Use my colour scheme from there! Its not bright, its nice, cool and rather refreshing. I can't program to save my life :( But I can compile info and uh like host the site!

Oh and to beat those nasty Red House people :P Lets have a heap of categories to beat them! And once we come up with the final list, lets all post our responses.

Andrew
9th November 2003, 03:26 AM
Oh! I forgot! I also bet 35% on the task 8) I hope we can beat the Red House (y) Who wants to do some spying and report back with what they're doing ;) lol

Lezta
9th November 2003, 04:22 AM
My Mic's quality is so shoddy I can't do it.... although I really would love to.

Just tell me something else to do, and I'll do it though.

The Rusted One
9th November 2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Gligar_Man
why do you not enjoy the physical challenge or sports?

I never said I didn't enjoy physical challenge. I said I didn't enjoy sports, as in, rugby, hockey, etc. I stated that I liked swimming, walking, and other activities that involved me doing exercise.

just as one would read books & research random tidbits of braincandy to participate in jeopardy or some intillectual competition

people do train there whole lives, work out, constantly, and it does take a certain level of intillectual ksill, rememberring plays, deciding wich is the best to get you the win in a split second, rarely do things come maturally like that, esspecially group sports (by naturally i mean everyone in sync w/out effort... :\) just like learning to do math & work on memorizing stuff, you have to work for something, they work for something else...

Practice doesn't denote mental exersion. In fact, the more you practice, the less mental activity there is; you're relying on things you do by habit rather than things you do by conscious decision. Deciding which way to hit the ball or whatever under pressure involves fast reactions, but not necessarily fast thinking. It requires, often, being able to kick a ball. Or being able to use some kind of bat-like apparatus in order to direct the ball elsewhere. This is not intellectual ability, though it does often denote some kind of physical skill.

anywhos, before i continue, what exactly is your problem with them, did i over assume and you have no vendetta against them at all you just enjoy watching, or was i misled by you saying "they rquire little thought) or whatever... "

When did I say I have a problem with people who play sport? Never. When did I say I had some sort of vendetta against them? Never. But no, I don't enjoy watching sports. I have no interest in them, and believe that too much attention and time is devoted to them really. Physical activity is fine - but I see no point in watching someone else get exercise and win or lose a game, especially when the game itself is so inconsequential. Not to cause conflict, but you seem very eager to acuse me of demeaning people who play sport - I never said it wasn't their right to play, and I never said that the fact that they do play sport makes them lesser beings - I just said that I do not enjoy sport, and, especially in comparison to such things as learning and knowledge, sport requires a far smaller amount of intellectual ability.

Number1ChanseyFan
9th November 2003, 09:53 AM
Meh, I don't have a mic... I am a lousy singer, but I would have liked to have done the song anyways... As for the website, I know absolutely nothing about HTML and stuff, I can help with info and stuff for the website though.

Meh, I'm useless :(

Jay
9th November 2003, 02:11 PM
I'll give someone else the chance to do the info and I'll do the site, I guess. I just hope Raz or Ash can do the song or we're going to fail :/

Lezta
9th November 2003, 04:54 PM
I can write lyrics if you just tell me what things you want included. :)

I'm guessing stuff about all of us, about the colour red, and about how great Big Brother (shazza) is.

Jay
9th November 2003, 05:16 PM
What, I think, we should do is post the information on ourselves here so we can have the information done by all of us, and it's coming from us so it's genuine. (The following came from an old topic in Misc that I think would suit it well)

---

My real name is Jayden. How cool. I prefer to be called Jay, hence my TPM name.

I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I have an attitude, and most have noticed it. I get a temper very easily and I can do some crazy and stupid things. Small things tick me off very quickly. I think the furthest I've gone with my temper is quit a place I enjoyed working at in PCG (Buena's Radio Show). I'm a workaholic there, but I love it.

I'm versitile with my attitude, so I can transfigure to alter between different situations. I try to be as friendly as possible to counter my own jerky attitude, and it works. So I'm really kind I guess.

I stick in the house often so that's why I'm on here all the time except when I'm at school and sleeping obviously. That's like 1/3 of my life at TPM/on the computer. I've made some pretty good friends online, but I don't think any of them come close to the ones I've made here.

---

That's all :wave:

Number1ChanseyFan
9th November 2003, 05:42 PM
Hi!! My name is Christen, I am 18 years old, and I live in Akron, Ohio. I have been a member of TPM since November 6, 2000) (Yay, I just celebrated my 3 year anniversary @ TPM!! Go me lol ^_^) I have 2 dogs, both are Miniature Schnauzers, a 6 1/2 year old black and silver male named Casey, and a soon-to-be 4 year old all black female named Chloe. I also have a lot of tropical fish aquariums. Some of my interests are the Cleveland Indians, I am a huge Indians fan!! I've been watching the Indians since 1995. I live only 45 minutes away from Jacob's Field, where the Indians play, so I go to quite a few games during the year. I am also one of the few people that actually still collect Beanie Babies. I have well over 800 Beanie Babies in my collection. I am online TPM a lot, usually a couple hours every day. I usually hang out around the G/S/C forum, but I also visit P/C/G, Misc, vB Help, and R/S.

EVme15
9th November 2003, 06:51 PM
*blink blink* um... ok...

Hi, I'm Kayla, mostly known as EVme or EVme15 by people who don't care to shorten it. My RL friends call me Noraneko. I'm 15 and I'm from Needham MA. I have dark blonde (yes....) hair that has natural highlights, and my eye color is blue. I'm currently in 9th grade at Needham High School, taking all advanced courses, and getting B-/C+ in most of them. I'm learning two languages in school, and trying to self-teach myself Japanese. I play soccer and occasionally volleyball. I enjoy writing, drawing, video games, and listening to music. I have a boyfriend, Zak. ^_^

Tell me if there's anything you want me to do about the site. I have Microsoft Frontpage and we could make a sub-page off my website if needed.
Also, once someone comes up with a song (don't ask me to, lol, my taste in music sucks) I'll try and sing it. *has a digital video camera* Just a random idea, we could use that song, "Blue" by... um... Eiffle 65 (I think) lol.
I bet... um... 40% I guess.

Ja ne 4 now! ^_^

Discothéque
9th November 2003, 07:20 PM
"I'm blue, da ba dee da ba die.." xD Anyway, I'll bet 30% on this challenge. Also, I probably won't be able to help much, as I have absolutely no clue how to do HTML of any sort. >_>; But I -can- give information about me. xD If anyone thinks there are any jobs I can do properly, however, I'll gladly do them. ^_^

-
My name is Amanda, but quite a few people call me by my nickname, "Psiana". I'm fourteen years old and live in Kentucky, in the mountains. ^^ My hair is an odd mixture of black, brown and blonde, though mainly brown and my eyes are a greyish [light] blue colour. I'm 5 feet and 6 1/2 inches tall and weigh 110 pounds. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, music [mainly the Queen of the Damned soundtrack], watching Angel / BtVS and talking to my friends. I also have a boyfriend; Chris / Cheesey. ^^

The Rusted One
9th November 2003, 07:35 PM
Just a question...I thought we were supposed to write the song, not just perform one already written? If so...we sort of need to be trying to make it up about now, I think.

And also, does Oz' livejournal (shameless advertising...lol) colour scheme sit well with everyone for colours? I think we could use it, though might stronger blues be a better idea?

EVme15
9th November 2003, 08:00 PM
Yeah. I was just thinking that we could use that as the music and make up the lyrics.

I've got a theme that I made from FrontPage if Oz's colors don't suit your fancy. I can also change these colors very easily if we don't like them. Um... yeah. ^_^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zak
9th November 2003, 08:03 PM
This is Little Brother.

According to Big Brother, you are to write a song based on the Big Brother Blue House team. The melody does not matter, it would be perfectly acceptable if your song was sung to the tune of a known song. Creative lyrics is what he is after.

en0miz
9th November 2003, 09:00 PM
Here's my biography. :>

Sup? The name's Simone but I also go by Simz, Simmy, Enomis, Sunibe and many other nicknames. I'm 16 and my birthday's October 30th. I got two siblings, a younger brother and an older sister in college. I live in Jamaica, Queens, NYC and even though it's a pretty ghetto area, I'm still livin' good. 8) I enjoy watching shows like Futurama and Family Guy, playing video games on my Gamecube and GBA, and wasting time on the internet. I also enjoy reading books, my favorite series being Redwall and Harry Potter.

I listen to my favorite music (rap and r&b) everyday, my favorite rapper being the Notorious BIG. I joined TPM in February 2001, but didn't become an active member until around last year. You can find me mostly in Misc, PCG, and Video Games. Offline, I like to hang out after school and at my church - which is basically just another hangout spot. xD I'm generally a nice person, and I'm also very laidback. That's about it.

Crystal Mew
10th November 2003, 12:02 AM
ok... *c/ps* :)

Name: Samantha

Fav 3 TPM friends: aww... :[ I have 4! lol...Mike, Zak, Nate and Katie

Worst 3 TPM enemies: TMM, and Hunter ;/

Likes/dislikes: I like my boyfriend, Mike ^_^ ddr, neopets, boys, LoTR, talking to friends, hanging out with friends, watching tv, coming o/l, playing with my ferret, sleeping, playing videogames...dislikes- I hate bugs, annoying people, stupid people and selfish people

Why do you want to join BB3? Well, I thought 'what the heck ' it looks fun, plus alot of people keep saying 'join bb3!' so here I am

Why did you join TPM? because I liked pokemon, and wanted to be apart of a messageboard

shazza
10th November 2003, 02:23 AM
This is BigBrother....

You have bet 35% on this weeks task. Just as the same as the Red house.

0.35*50,000=17,500

If you win: You will gain $17,500 and have a total of $67,500.
If you lose: You will lose $17,500 and have a total of $32,500.

shazza
10th November 2003, 02:32 AM
This is BigBrother....

BigBrother would just like to remind you, how much prize money you will have if you win and how much prize money you will have if you lose.

0.35*50,000=17,500

If you win: You will gain $17,500 and have a total of $67,500.
If you lose: You will lose $17,500 and have a total of $32,500.

BigBrother is watching.

Sir Chris
10th November 2003, 07:43 AM
Bio, right.

My name is Christopher, but I am usually called Chris by friends. I am 16 and I was born in Columbia Missouri, however I have lived the last 15+ years of my life in sarasota florida. My birhtday is on July 14th, almost the opposite of christmas, presents all year o' around! I have two siblings, a brother named chuck and a sister named tina. They are both older than me and I don't get along with them very well. I enjoy playing video games, chillin on the computer, and reading fantasy novels. One of my favorite books to read is about Merlin and his life. My favorite book series would have to be the dark tower series by King though. I don't have many friends, not much of a people person really. I am currently single, so ladies I am open for some dates ^_~. My favorite music is by the goo goo dolls and matchbox 20, they own like hell. My favorite song is "I'll be" by the mentioned goo goo dolls. I guess I am a hopeless romantic at heart.

I joined TPM September second 2001, in my time here I have been modded twice(including my current run) and met a lot of friends. My best friends on here would be vineon, red13n, and gligar_man. I took a ten month break over some stuff last year and came back here in june of this year. I love g/s/c and its one of my great passions. My biigest accomplishment as mod has been getting ash_300 banned, if only for a short while. He really irks me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

there, hope I did ok ;/.

nightcrow
10th November 2003, 10:28 AM
Soory I don't post this weekend, i was busy for the most part.

Bio-

Hi I am Ashlea, a female, and am 15 (almost 16). I like animals and I'm an aritst. I was born in Peterborough, England, on January 10, 1988. I have two younger brothers, Austin and Taylor, and one on the way now! I also have a dog named Kirby, who's retarded. I'm a straight-up "metal head" who has a love for country and classical. I'm always listening to music.

I joined TPM in August 2001, though I was lurking for months. I admin the oekaki, stop by sometime. :)

--

I shall edit and decide what I can do. Oh, and I don't have a working mic. :( Sorry.

Edit: Well, I can help with graphics for the website, and gathering info. Is that ok?

Lezta
10th November 2003, 01:06 PM
Bio eh?

Okey dokey!

Hi, I'm Lester and I'm not an alchoholic. Or any kind of holic really...

I'm 18. That's depressing because I'm legally an adult. I have long hair. Infact, I haven't had it cut in two years...

As far as music goes - I listen to metal. And Prince.

Don't take the piss.

EDIT: And Penguins are the ****ing best thing ever.

Andrew
10th November 2003, 04:52 PM
ARGH! Forum ate my long post! EVIL FORUM! >=[

Simple version. Lets delegate tasks. 3 or 4 people work on the site & Message board... 3 or 4 on the song...

I have a mic and I know I can record 1 minute of sound. I can write lyrics too! And if you need webspace, I can host the site too...

So yea

The Rusted One
10th November 2003, 06:27 PM
Okay, well, I'm not sure how good I am at writing lyrics, but I can't really help with the website aspect, so if I'm to help with the song, I will. And are we all okay with the Eiffel 64 (65?) "Blue" tune?

The Rusted One
10th November 2003, 10:36 PM
___ - I think if the colours were a little less strong, and slightly less uniform (like, some kind of fade across a scale of blue or something), it'd be ideal. I mean, right now it sort of floods the screen with a lot of really strong blue (the parts that are blue, I mean) and it sort of seems...flat? I dunno, it just seems to go straight from black to blue, rather than there being soft edges, but I like the plan with the black and everything. So I'm voting for your design.

Edit - And I think editing your post might be a better idea than posting lots - I think it'll keep the mods happier if you do, lol.

Gligar_Man
10th November 2003, 11:47 PM
does the song have to be about anything inparticular?

shazza
11th November 2003, 01:48 AM
This is BigBrother....

It is supposed to be about the BigBrother Blue house.

Jay
11th November 2003, 03:14 AM
I don't think BigBrother has an exact answer yet, but so the question will remain here so he'll remember and answer when he can, will we still get prize money if no one will attempt to sing the song, but do the site/graphics/biographies/etc. etc.? And if none of us can sing it, are we able to get someone else that isn't in the house to? And will lyrics do but no song if all else fails? lol blabbermouth *shuts up* =P

So Ash will do the graphics/other info if possible, and I'll do the site. Lester could do the lyrics if BB agrees to just them, but no song. We'll have to wait before we can do anything really. Thanks for the bios people :o

I will start, and finish what I can with the site tomorrow possibly when I have some solid info here. I'm generally quick with production so no need to worry. :)

nightcrow
11th November 2003, 04:02 AM
Would you like images first, or would you rather set up the basic layout and I'll work from there?

Jay
11th November 2003, 04:15 AM
I'll set it up first so it'll look good with whatever you can come up with to blend in with the background that I'll select or whatever. :) Thanks.

EVme15
11th November 2003, 10:53 AM
Ok... I've been looking around, and I've managed to dig up the original lyrics to "Blue" for whoever's editing them.

http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/casi/lyrics/eiffel65-blue.html

EDIT: I found a karaoke track that can go as the BGM and as song when someone sings it...
http://digilander.iol.it/celebrities/karfiles/e/eiffel65_blue.mid

Someone else do the lyrics, though, I'd probably offened almost everyone... lol oops.
But I'll *try* to sing it... I can record more than a minute. ^_^ Eh...

I can host things on my home server, although it doesn't allow too many people on it at once it's pretty good. And the layouts kinda stink but I could do the whole thing HTML... erm... I'll get back to work now...

The Rusted One
11th November 2003, 09:16 PM
I've had a shot at the lyrics, and I've done up to the first "Da ba dee", so if someone wants to take over they can (after that there are some lines that have 10 syllables each, and then the "chorus", and then it repeats some of the stuff in the first verse, so really only two or three people are needed). Also, should I post what I have now and how it fits in, or are we all paranoid about the other house?

And do we all agree that "every" is a two syllable word? I mean, does everyone pronounce it like "evry"? Cos it has "everything" and perhaps "everyone" a few times in the lyrics, and I've got the "every" in each as two syllables; if anyone thinks otherwise, please say something otherwise we'll get to the end and we'll be missing some syllables and it won't fit the song...

I forgot to add, the middle verse, with the 10-syllable lines, is 7 lines long - and there are seven housemates, so if each line is dedicated to one person...?

Jay
12th November 2003, 06:44 AM
Oh no, Jay double posts. x__x

Well Lester, so that the site has at least some content, you could do the lyrics if you want to. It's going to be pretty pointless if no one sings it though, and if we don't sing it and the other house does, then we'll fail anyway. But they appear to have trouble getting a singer too.

BB, can we get someone else to sing that isn't in the house? That might help, but I'm not sure if it will. It's not like I have anyone at my end who can/will sing. =/ I know most people can't anyway due to lack of mic.

Anyway, I haven't been feeling well today so I couldn't really do much on the site. I just added a few buttons I made and the background so Ash can make whatever great graphics she'll produce to blend with it. So, it'll be here (http://bbredcommunity.cjb.net). The Bbred community =P

And no that's not everything. It'll look better with the graphics :o so no rush Ash, take your time so it'll look good. The logo will be in place of that crappy text heading.

If someone's stuck with something to do, you can suggest some other things for the site that we could use. I'll have the people's bios up on the site tomorrow when I'm better, and if Lester will still do the lyrics in his free time I'll add the lyrics at least also. If I have time, or someone else can, you could snag in a message board to improve our site's rating, php maybe. Proboards if all else fails ;( Anything'll do.

Our main concern is a singer, so if BB would like to answer my question above it might be a little easier... or not. =/ We'll see. *Off to bed*

Sir Chris
12th November 2003, 09:59 AM
Sorry that I can't do ver much with this task, I aint very good with web sites, I could help with the song of ya need any help with that though, I feel useless at the moment X_x

Lezta
12th November 2003, 11:59 AM
Righto, song lyrics. :) *gets on it*

You know, they'll no doubt work as a poem if not a song. Alot of lyrics do...

Btw, any particular song you want me to do the lyrics too or just make up some stuff for someone to potentially make a song to?

The Rusted One
12th November 2003, 03:00 PM
Um, ____, seriously, I think the mods are extremely close with slapping you with a set of warnings or worse, so everytime you want to say something else after you've posted, then go down to the edit button on your posts and use it. If you look at the bottom right hand corner of one of your posts, it will have an "edit" button, and if you want the mods to be pleasant, you'd probably be wise to use it.

EVme15
12th November 2003, 06:38 PM
OK, glad that's all cleared up.

Now, TRO...

I've had a shot at the lyrics, and I've done up to the first "Da ba dee", so if someone wants to take over they can (after that there are some lines that have 10 syllables each, and then the "chorus", and then it repeats some of the stuff in the first verse, so really only two or three people are needed). Also, should I post what I have now and how it fits in, or are we all paranoid about the other house?
Just PM around the lyrics, I'd at least like a copy of what you have. I can help, I'd just prolly insult people is all. ^_^

And do we all agree that "every" is a two syllable word? I mean, does everyone pronounce it like "evry"? Cos it has "everything" and perhaps "everyone" a few times in the lyrics, and I've got the "every" in each as two syllables; if anyone thinks otherwise, please say something otherwise we'll get to the end and we'll be missing some syllables and it won't fit the song...
I listened to the song. Yes, all the "every-" pronouce every like ev-ry.

I forgot to add, the middle verse, with the 10-syllable lines, is 7 lines long - and there are seven housemates, so if each line is dedicated to one person...?
Sounds good to me... Again, I'll help write and stuff, but I'd insult people... lol ^^;

And how's the website coming along? I haven't seen any posts about that recently and we need both to win.

Razola
12th November 2003, 07:51 PM

Jay
12th November 2003, 10:49 PM
That's very good Raz. Anyone willing to sing it? lol. Guess you can just lay back Lester :o Thanks for offering though.

Oh yeah, unless you don't want me to make a bio for you Raz, you should probably do one. =P

The Rusted One
12th November 2003, 11:29 PM
Okay, I'll PM what I have, but seriously, if anyone wants to write anything feel free, lol.

shazza
12th November 2003, 11:31 PM
This is BigBrother...

BigBrother would like/liked the song to be about not just the color red, but about the bigbrother house and the people in it.

Jay
13th November 2003, 05:55 AM
Eh, after recovering from last night I apparently created a better template to use than what I had originally thought of in 5 minutes yesterday. In fact, it's much better. Same URL (bbredcommunity.cjb.net), and I'll be working on it more thoroughly when I wake up.

My apologies if you've already started Ash =/ I guess it won't be too much trouble if you already did, I'll figure a way to resize or something o.x;

As for the lyrics, it seems Raz will be absent until Sunday by the looks of his title, so Lezta's stuck with the lyrics again. lol. As for the question, it'll be great and it would please BB to make the lyrics yourself. The Blue house appears to be doing one from Eiffel 65's Blue (Da ba de), so if you get stuck you could find some lyrics from an already made song and reword it so it'll relate to us. I'm not sure, lol, whatever you can come up with would be perfect enough. Thanks. :wave:

en0miz
13th November 2003, 10:56 AM
Nice layout Jay. :>

About the message board, perhaps we can just set up a free ezboard account? o_o Sure, it'll be bomboarded with ad's in two weeks, but it's better than nothing.

nightcrow
13th November 2003, 11:16 AM
that actually gives me a lot more to work with. thanks jay.

i'll post some samples tonight.

Gligar_Man
13th November 2003, 02:48 PM
do we have to compile everyone information, if so ill do that, but if not ummm... i still dont understand this crap... i never watched the tv show, never payed attention to any of the hype, so im clueless here, X(

but if we do have to compile it ill do it, since everyone else is with the song & stuff, since my mic not only doesnt work, im a useless singer and stuff, heh... and i have no pc skills whatsoever

Andrew
13th November 2003, 06:06 PM
______ underscore, I'll call you US ok if that's fine (y) email the site to my email @ [ if that's cool, and I'll put it up ASAP.

I'm afraid I can't host teh song, I only have 10 MB of free space and I can really only host the site.

And the song... Singing "Blue" will be awfully hard, I'd mumble it at best really :\ Did I ever mention how much I hated those french guys and their ****ty videoclips too?

Unfortunamtely the only other "Blue" song I can think of is that Lee Ann Rhimes one where she whines on and on about being lonely whilst looking like she's a waitress. I hope she does that today :)

And I thought a nice tune for the song just popped into my head "We're going to Ibiza" that Vengaboys song *Blinks confusedly*

Woah! We're going to Big Brother..
Back to the house....
We're gonna have a party
In the confides of the walls

About the site, don't use a black background, use the same colour as the background of my LiveJournal cause well Black is horrid to read, and I had to highlight that GIF to actually see it.

Andrew
13th November 2003, 07:04 PM
*To the tune of the VengaBoy's We're going to Ibiza*

This is just my little thing I did in half an hour lol.... tell me what you think...

*Spoken* Hello Party People, this is Kayla Speaking, welcome to our house, watch your belongings because we have Red theives around*

Don't wanna be a boring member, all my life.
Gonna pack my bags and leave TPM behind.
Go away on Polls' Airways, Feeling Fly, Otto's High!
I look up at the camera and see the glare, Shazza's watching Ozzy as he shaves off his facial hair.
Feeling fly cause we're in the house. Underscore, she posts some more!

Woah! Back to the house....
Woah! We're gonna have a party
Woah! In the confides of the walls

Blue oooh Blue Ooooh
Awayo Awayo X 4

Far away with Bluey's from NZ, its really very nice to be with Disco.
Sam's Away with Orlando, starry eyed, looking at the night sky

Woah! In the confides of the walls

Eeey oooh Eeey Ooooh
Awayo Awayo X 2

*Spoken* Thank you for visiting our House we are now approaching the end of the tour, be sure to see Sam who's kissing her pic of Legolas*

Woah! In the confides of the walls X 2

WOAH! We're going to Big Brother

The Rusted One
13th November 2003, 07:35 PM
Basically, we can go with either of the songs (Oz' or this one), just we need to know which. This one is the Eiffel 65 "Blue" one...

This is the story about the Big Bro Blue House on TPM
All the time there are inside a bunch of people that call it home
Blue house beats the rest
Blue is our house, Blue is our team, Blue is the best color
Everything for us is Blue, we’re in the Big Brother Blue House
This house is best, nobody can say no

Chorus

We're blue, da ba dee...

We have a member whose name is unknown
Otto's from Scotland, always getting stoned
Amanda's also known as Psiana
Oz is from Ozzy, where the sun is hot
Kayla wants to bring Zak into the house
Rusty has at least four different nicknames
And Sam is in love with that hobbit guy
There's lots of people, but they are all blue

Chorus

Blue house beats the rest
The house is blue, we all live inside, blue is the best color
All the time we are inside, a bunch of people who call it home
This house is best, nobody can say no

Chorus

Crystal Mew
13th November 2003, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, just want to make sure you all don't think I'm dead or something ^_^; but truthfully, thinking up poems and songs is not my strong point... ^^;;;; and hosting webpages isn't either ._.; but I'll try to do what I can :)

EVme15
13th November 2003, 08:08 PM
OK... I'm working on the Blue song... dunno bout the other, don't know the song to being with and dont have a karaoke track... ah well.

I made a backup site just in case underscore doesn't get hers done and hosted on time...

http://h0050dac4dd44.ne.client2.attbi.com/anigirl15/BigBrother/main.htm

I swear, it's got a better bg that my computer won't publish!!! Gr... *messes with html*

EVme15
13th November 2003, 11:38 PM
Spare me the crap about it... staying up this late is not fun. Anyway...

I GOT THE FIRST SONG DONE!!! *breathes deeply*

It's crap, but I think it'll pass. Go ahead and listen at the website, I'm too tired to go and dig up the actual URL right now...

And if you please, I would like to not hear the song "Blue" for the next week or three hundred of my life...
I think this means at least the rough draft of the challenge is done... If ___ can get her web version up with the song that would be good cuz my DAMN BACKGROUND WON'T WORK!

*collapses and falls asleep*

Zak
13th November 2003, 11:52 PM
This is Little Brother.

It is unsure to me whether the time is up and whether either of the houses have completed the task, the above is up to Big Brother. However, I just thought I should warn the housemates of the Red House of the fact that you have some catching up to do. The Blue housemates are far ahead, and if you want to win, I advise to think fast.

Crystal Mew
14th November 2003, 12:03 AM
Hi, um.... 'God' o_O;
That was awfully nice of you to post that comment in OUR topic, *sarcasm* but, you see....no one is allowed to post cept people that have to do with BB :wave:

So really, you have no right to say what you said ;/ that was mean :no: .....and pointless.

:rolleyes:

shazza
14th November 2003, 12:11 AM
This is BigBrother...

Only the seven housemates that BigBrother selected to enter the Blue house has the privilages of posting in this topic.

Jay
14th November 2003, 12:18 AM
Yeah yeah, working on the site now, blah blah. :rolleyes:

We have about 28 hours, 40 minutes to get this all done from now =| We still get points if we do the lyrics and some other stuff that the blue house failed to do, and i'll associate that with the site before the time is up so they don't copy, etc.

The Rusted One
14th November 2003, 12:19 AM
Oh no, did I miss a troll? Damn. Those people make my life complete...

Anyway, so basically as long as everyone's done a "bio", and the webpage is done by tomorrow, we've got it done...um, when is the deadline exactly?

Andrew
14th November 2003, 12:30 AM
I miss out on seeing all the fun *Looks Sad*

You too Rusty?

I guess I'd better do my Bio Eh :P ATM it only seems to be about my sunburn and the corner stores!

*Downloads song... notes its stuck on 21 Min 20 Sec left*

Name - Andrew
Age - 18
Location - I

Andrew
14th November 2003, 12:58 AM
Look back one page, I had a message concerning you there underscore.... :| seriously....

Its my uni email where you can send it all.

Sir Chris
14th November 2003, 01:02 AM
song so far:

chris and jay got a gun
its all gonna be undone
everything said will be said once more
as the red begins to go to lore
now that we got a gun
no red housemate shall be ashun
cause mother ****as, we got a gun

There was once a house of red
for all the people who had seen blood shed
it was a house of hope for a better tommorrow
the last shining light to bring no sorrow
this is that fabled house of red
we spend the time in our comfy bed

step up the beat, yo yo yo

step up the beat, let me break it down for ya son

my homegirl christen is from the steets of g/s/c
she is so rough she would poison ya tea
ok, got me, all kidding aside she is cool
if you aren't down with her you are a tool
she and chris are getting it on
a k a she is laughing at him as he tries to mow the lawn

simmer simmer simmer

SIMMY IN DA HOOUUUUUUUSE

Oh **** son, she likes family guy
saying you don't like it and lie
better watch out kiddo she might go all stewie
man, if you ain't down with her, you are a ****in newbie
give your props to the B.I.G.in the sky
god rest his soul whereever he may lie

The Rusted One
14th November 2003, 02:24 AM
Wait...okay, Oz can't host the song, but the song has to be on the website - unless we can put a link to another site, we'll need a different one...?

And can anyone think of something we may have missed?

EVme15
14th November 2003, 06:23 AM
If we're using "Blue" you can take the one hosted on my site...

http://h0050dac4dd44.ne.client2.attbi.com/anigirl15/BigBrother/BBBlue.MP3
(link)

And if you send the otherone I'll publish it and host it also... (unlimited space!)

Andrew
14th November 2003, 06:31 AM
Windows Sound recorder only lets me record 60 seconds of my glorious voice ;) What program do you suggest I Dld that's easy to use, free and small?

2 Songs> 1 Song :D

And can we start up an EzBoard like now? For free? How does it work? And make it blue :P *Confused*

Jay
14th November 2003, 06:46 AM
I spent AGES screwing around with the HTML of our message board, lol, anyway, it's here (http://pub117.ezboard.com/btpmbigbrother3redcommunity) Sign up and post, and stuff. I = River Crossing. Tease if it's pink and die >:o

I won't give anything else away until the end of the task here in case the other house sees what I'm doing, but if you'd like to have the actual updated URL you may ask for it on AIM (Cruption5).

Now, I'm not going to be here tomorrow night so I really need some of the stuff instantly, or I could get my friend to do the rest of the site if it's necessary. :/ I dunno, as early as possible would be fine folks. I need the banner (Ash) and the lyrics (from Lester and/or Chris), and that should be all. Thanks again.

EDIT: Grammatical errors. x_o

EDIT2: Yeah, about the site, some bios wouldn't fit in one of the tiny boxes I have on the layout, so I hope no one will be offended if I took a few things out. Including all of it would make the site look very unhealthy. =/ *sigh*

Lezta
14th November 2003, 07:59 AM
You know, I really have to learn to be quicker off the mark. :) Whee...

nightcrow
14th November 2003, 02:56 PM
heres some stuff, take a look!

nightcrow
14th November 2003, 05:20 PM
check this jay. :O

Number1ChanseyFan
14th November 2003, 06:13 PM
Wow, great job everybody!! Chris, your song so far is awesome, and Jay, the message board and website layout are terrific!! (I've already registered and posted at the message board.) Also, great work on the banners, Ash!! :wave:

The Rusted One
14th November 2003, 06:55 PM
So basically, we're having two recorded songs for BB to listen to? Oot, okay. Um...are we going to have it finished by the end of today?

EVme15
14th November 2003, 08:43 PM
Ok... anyone with experience in HTML:

I need a code for my website
Background: XXX.jpg
Text: ffffff
All types of links: 00ffff

Any code that can give me that on a website, because I can't publish the theme that goes with the bg image, and that means no image, which means the main site isn't hosted and the backup stinks. So... help?

EDIT:
If you want me to sing the other song, I need: the original, a karaoke track, the lyrics, and time.
If our only problem is Oz can't record more than a minute, send me it in minute-long segments (prefferably in .wav so I know I can work with it in Premiere, but if not .mp3) that slightly overlap. I'll blend them all together into one.

EDIT 2:
I GOT MY WEBSITE TO WORK! Thanks to the member-who-shouldn't-have-posted-in-this-topic *cough* I now have the backup website, background and all, running. ^_^ YAYNESS!
I don't need the above code anymore... Arigato!

Sir Chris
14th November 2003, 08:49 PM
Oh, hello I am back for my boy named raz
just so you know he is gay, but please don't spaz
he isnt much of a fan of leet speak or smiles
don't be an idiot or you go into his moron files
My friend raz is a very smart man
try to beat him in a debate and you'll be on the side of the road in a can

chorus

Next on the list is Ashlea a cute british girl
Mention her ex and she'll ****in go off in a whirl
she is a really sweet and wonderful lass
her good looks can catch all kindsa males, even bass
her website skills are tighter than hell
her smile will always ring a mental bell

*chorus*

Lezta
15th November 2003, 04:37 AM
I actually think that song is really, really cool and/or good. To be honest it's better than anything I would have managed. :(

Jay
15th November 2003, 04:57 AM
Yeah sorry about that Lez, I didn't know that the task ended so soon, so I got Chris to do it with my help :/ But I appreciate you offering. :)

Anyway, Welcome to the first site Jay has ever completed 8) (http://bbredcommunity.cjb.net) If you don't like frames you probably won't like it :( and I've completed the remainder of the lyrics that didn't include Venusaur99. Busy Jay =P

Er.. Enjoy? Whew, one hour to go. =)

Edit: If you just want the URL then it's the same as I mentioned earlier. http://bbredcommunity.cjb.net/

shazza
15th November 2003, 05:51 AM
This is BigBrother....

This weeks task has ended... Here is your grade, Red house.

Site In-Depth: 5/5
Site Layout: 5/5
Biographies: 5/5
Song Lyrics: 4/5
Song: 0/5
Extras (Message Board and any other additional info): 2/2

TOTAL: 21/27
NUMERIC GRADE: 78%
LETTER GRADE: B+

As your rival house Blue, scored 20/27 with a 74% Numeric Grade and a Letter Grade of B, you have passed this weeks task and your prize money has risen by 35%. Your prize money is now $67,500.

In 24 hours will also be starting nominations, where you will have 72 hours to send in your nominations, if you fail to send in your nominations you will have a mark against your name. BigBrother will also announce a few changes (nothing special) and a major change (something special). And in 48 hours your new task will commense.

BigBrother is watching.

shazza
15th November 2003, 05:52 AM
This is BigBrother....

This weeks task has ended... Here is your grade, Blue house.

Site In-Depth: 3/5
Site Layout: 2/5
Biographies: 5/5
Song Lyrics: 5/5
Song: 5/5
Extras (Message Board and any other additional info): 0/2

TOTAL: 20/27
NUMERIC GRADE: 74%
LETTER GRADE: B

As your rival house Red, scored 21/27 with a 78% Numeric Grade and a Letter Grade of B+, you have failed this weeks task and your prize money has lowered by 35%. Your prize money is now $32,500.

In 24 hours will also be starting nominations, where you will have 72 hours to send in your nominations, if you fail to send in your nominations you will have a mark against your name. BigBrother will also announce a few changes (nothing special) and a major change (something special). And in 48 hours your new task will commense.

BigBrother is watching.

nightcrow
15th November 2003, 09:42 AM
WHOO! we rock *happy dance*

Good job, everyone who helped... ;)

Now, good luck on voting and stuff :x.

en0miz
15th November 2003, 02:28 PM
Horray! Gogo red house. 8)

Number1ChanseyFan
15th November 2003, 04:17 PM
Yay!! Red House Rocks!! Excellent job everybody!! :) Good luck to everybody on the voting and stuff!!

EVme15
15th November 2003, 04:26 PM
Gr... one point... >_<

Well, we tried. I think a bit more effort could have been done on our part, though...
Good luck everyone on the voting.

(BTW: We still own red with two songs to their none... :D)

The Rusted One
15th November 2003, 04:51 PM
How did whoever-it-was-who-posted-here-but-shouldn't-have help...?

Anyway, one point - oh well, I can live with it; it's not as though we REALLY sucked. Unless we did and BB was giving us pity points.

They weren't pity points, were they...?

Jay
15th November 2003, 05:11 PM
Yeah congrats everyone 8) Doesn't look like the trouble for a singer was needed. Whee.

shazza
15th November 2003, 08:37 PM
This is BigBrother...

BigBrother would now like to announce some changes happening.

1) The people evicted will pm/im me a farewell speech and also I will ask them the questions and post them here for the person evicted, there will no longer be the topic BigBrother: Evicted.

2) There will be 3 people up for nomination in the Red house, and 3 people up for nomination in the Blue house. One will leave for both houses.

And finally, the biggest change and surprise of all....

Until further notice, BigBrother has ordered that all nominations for evictions will not be pm'ed or im'ed to BigBrother anymore but to be said in the red/blue house. If you do not know how to nominate please check the first post and see the Nominating/Evicitng section and the Marking section. Please do not make your reasons for 2 points and 1 point sloppy, there are examples in the Marking section, if I find a pathetic reason, you could be put up for 1 Mark.

Nominations have now started, please post IN THE TOPIC!

shazza
15th November 2003, 08:38 PM
This is BigBrother...

BigBrother would now like to announce some changes happening.

1) The people evicted will pm/im me a farewell speech and also I will ask them the questions and post them here for the person evicted, there will no longer be the topic BigBrother: Evicted.

2) There will be 3 people up for nomination in the Red house, and 3 people up for nomination in the Blue house. One will leave for both houses.

And finally, the biggest change and surprise of all....

Until further notice, BigBrother has ordered that all nominations for evictions will not be pm'ed or im'ed to BigBrother anymore but to be said in the red/blue house. If you do not know how to nominate please check the first post and see the Nominating/Evicitng section and the Marking section. Please do not make your reasons for 2 points and 1 point sloppy, there are examples in the Marking section, if I find a pathetic reason, you could be put up for 1 Mark.

Nominations have now started, please post IN THE TOPIC!

Sir Chris
15th November 2003, 08:51 PM
I nominate for two points Raz. Its truly nothing personal, its just that I feel he hasn't made a good effort to get into the game very much, maybe I am wrong in this view, but thats what I see. I want some of the dead weight out

I nominate for one point Venusaur99 for more of the same. He just doesn't rerally seem to have a lot of action behind his words, and he said he was going to do the lyrics, an dyet I was forced to at the last minute come up with some...

nothing personal this week, please don't harm me :no:

Jay
15th November 2003, 09:28 PM
As what Chris said, nothing personal to the following people.

Raz (2 points): Didn't contribute to the task as I would have liked him to. Also didn't tell us he would be out until Sunday which is quite a shame really; he just doesn't seem to want to be in the house in my view, so maybe it's for the best?

Number1ChanseyFan (1 point): Gah, very tough decision, and a few others had the same reason, but Christen also didn't contribute to the task as I would have wanted her to. She said she couldn't do any of the work which was unfortunate, maybe a bit of info would have helped, or something. *sigh*

Don't hat me. :no:

The Rusted One
15th November 2003, 09:48 PM
Oot, well, okay. None of the following is personal, and I have no dislike for the people named, but it is honest.

For two points I nominate Gligar_Man, as he was very fast to cause a mini-conflict (with myself) at the beginning of our stay here. While I think sometimes tension can be nice, I feel that in the first few days it would have been nice to avoid it - and, the conflict was caused due to him twisting words of mine that had no meaning other than what they said, which was nothing but innocuous, and so the conflict had no valid reason for having happened.

For one point I nominate ____ (Underscore), mainly because, while she was very willing to do her bit to help, it was difficult in communicating with her what needed to happen, as she seemed not to listen to what was being said, both in concern to the task and in general house doings.

Gligar_Man
15th November 2003, 10:56 PM
pshhhh, i asked you to vote me out, X( thx

but i wouldnt even call it a conflict, you said you dont like any sports wich involve athelticism... :\ i simply opposed your pov and was curious... anyways, not like you to complain about a simple little debate, X(

anywhos, i give me 3 points, i dont understand how big brother works at all, no one has botherred to even give me the slightest explanation even though ive asked quite a few people, the rules were written for people who already grasp the idea of the television series & whatnot, i unfortunately never watched it, so i am clueless, and i think im the biggest weight our team has, so i vote myself out/quit

edit: id rather be voted out then quit, because that way someone else would get to stay, and you guys would get more time to make your choice for the next time voting comes around, so if im unable to quit, feel free to vote me out, also, i didnt really want to join this, as i had no idea what it was, but mrshaz asked me to, so i figured someone would explain what it is to me, and no one did, anywhos, have fun

The Rusted One
15th November 2003, 10:58 PM
Yes, you did ask me - but honestly, that's not why I'm giving you two points.

Gligar_Man
15th November 2003, 11:02 PM
i could care less, dont worry about it

shazza
15th November 2003, 11:05 PM
This is BigBrother...

Even though you asked me a week ago, and I explained, and then I said if you still don't understand read BB2 topic and just follow my announcements, you are leaving because no-one told you how to play. A replacement housemate is coming, The Rusted One please change your nominations as Gligar_Man has left.

The replacement housemate will not be able to nominate nor he will be nominated.

en0miz
15th November 2003, 11:05 PM
Hmm... :|

I nominate Raz for two points. He seemed active in the beginning, but just faded out. What happened, man? He did come up with the first Red House theme song (which was cool) but then he disappeared, not saying anything to anybody. ):

One point goes to V99, for kind of the same reason, he rarely posted.

Bah, this is hard, since everyone here is cool. :< But, hey, it is just a game...

The Rusted One
16th November 2003, 01:47 AM
Okay.

____ for two points, for the same reason as before.

Discothéque for one point, as, though she was prepared to help out, she didn't manage to do anything to add to the completion of the task, which I think may have helped us to get a lower score, as there were fewer participating housemates and each person who took on a job had more to do.

nightcrow
16th November 2003, 05:18 AM
N1CF - 2 points
Raz - 1 point

I nominate both of them because they contributed very little to this past task, and it wasn't not to difficult to make a decent effort/be active, since the work was split between everyone. Also, they don't post too much so it's probably best to keep the most active members for now.

I hope that's okay.

Lezta
16th November 2003, 06:00 AM
Ok... here goes.

Raz - 2 Points
Sorry mate... but he just didn't have the decency to post about being absent until Sunday. If you can change your avatar... you can post something here. I don't know, it just seemed a little insulting...

en0miz - 1 Point
I don't know... you just seemed highly inactive and didn't seem to DO anything. At least I tried to find the time to (hectic week my friends) but I just got the feeling you didn't...

Nothing personal people... It doesn't mean I don't like you. :)

Number1ChanseyFan
16th November 2003, 09:20 AM
Ok, here goes...

Raz: 2 Points-I'm sorry, it just seems like you got a little inactive, and you should have posted something in here about leaving until Sunday.

en0miz: 1 Point-Once again, I am really sorry, you just seemed kinda inactive and stuff.

I am really sorry, it is nothing personal against you guys, all of you are very cool. And it's not like I was of much help on this task either.

Lezta
16th November 2003, 10:47 AM
In a vague, perhaps one could say desperate, attempt to talk about something other than nominations -

What do you guys think about Penguins? :)

I like them... they waddle...

And slide around on the ice! Woo!

Chikoo
16th November 2003, 01:46 PM
Hello. :) My name is Jonathan and I am the replacement housemate.
*Walks into the blue house and sits on a couch.* :]

Sir Chris
16th November 2003, 05:19 PM
penguins kick ***, that is all I really have to say about the subject

also sex is good imo, discuss

Lezta
16th November 2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Sir Chris
penguins kick ***, that is all I really have to say about the subject

also sex is good imo, discuss

*is a virgin*

Still... doesn't mean I don't get some.

I am so lame...

Razola
16th November 2003, 05:45 PM
Aren't I the popular one?

At midnight last Sunday I had to go without media for a week (school project). Sadly I forgot to notify Shazza about it (I did notify ASB about it).

No Media means no media, and when I did post here, I didn't read anything in here when I posted: I just projected my lyrics and changed my Title to rflect my abscence. Hindsight is 20/20, and perhaps my sig would have been a better place to stick it.

This was simply just a bad time for things. School is crazy right now, and I'm probably going on another week hiatus from TPM the last week of November. Nothing personal, but I haven't seen my family since August and they're a bit more of a higher priority than you guys.

I nominate Sir Chris for two points and Jay for one point. Why? Because I haven't been here for a week and random number generators rock. Don't mind me, I'm just a dead man walking.

Oh and Polar Bears > Penguins.

The Rusted One
16th November 2003, 10:08 PM
Hellos Chiko, welcome to the house...I think the rest of the people in here have asphyxiated or something...oh well.

Andrew
16th November 2003, 11:07 PM
Hi there Jonno, why don't you post all the other stuff we had to?

Yeah Bluey, I had my voice box removed ;)

I can't believe we lost by 1 POINT! :o :O :O Shocking! Simply Shocking!

Ok then... nominations...

For 2 Points I give to underscore. Simply cause well I said I could host the site and such and you never sent it to me. Plus all the triple posting got rather annoying, as did your overlooking of our comments.

For 1 Point I give to Discotheque. This is because you really didn't do much to help out, sure you're not a wizz with music or HTML, still doesn't mean you couldn'tve given some ideas out. Really.

Lezta
17th November 2003, 07:39 AM
Raz, I like your new title.

Polar Bears are nice... quite nice actually... infact, I'd say they're the nicest animal in the Arctic.

Sir Chris
17th November 2003, 07:48 AM
polar bears are sweet as hell, I got the coca cola polar bear as a stuffed animal in my closet, its leet

Lezta
17th November 2003, 08:43 AM
In other, completly unrelated news, my replacement Gamecube (the limited edition double dash pack thing with Zelda disc) has arrived. Only... my mum was out when it DID so it's next door.

And nobody is in next door.

Oh well... patience is a virtue....

EDIT: Post #5000. Go me...

Razola
17th November 2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Venusaur99
Raz, I like your new title.
It'll be even better when I find out which avatar insulted you.

And bears in general are awesome. Who can hate the inventors of murder?

Discothéque
17th November 2003, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the house, John! xD

And sorry for the delay for the nominations.

I'll be giving the 2 points to ___. Though she -did- try to help the house, it seemed like she wasn't listening to ideas from everyone else.

And, now, since I can't vote for myself.. =P

I'll nominate Sam for 1 point. [terribly sorry!] She was basically in the same situation as I, where she wanted to help, but wasn't really able to that much. X_o;

-

I was also going to make a message board since that's the only thing I would've been able to do, but just as I was getting ready to I had to get offline and didn't have time later. o_o; Sorry guys.. ^^;;

en0miz
17th November 2003, 06:51 PM
All the animals of the arctic are pretty cool, ranging from the caribou to the suicidal lemmings. :>

EVme15
17th November 2003, 08:51 PM
*sigh* Nothing against anyone, honestly...

I give two points for ___. Yes, she did say you were doing the website and all that other stuff. However, getting knocked offline isn't a good excuse for almost making us not have a website. For all we know, she did nothing. Sorry underscore if you did, but we have no proof and you contributed little but unfulfilled promises...

And for one I nominate... >.o Sam. She wasn't able to help us at all in the task. I understand that that all make come from not being skilled with computers or whatnot, but she should've at least tried to organize a page or something. Honestly, I know Discotheque was in the same boat and I had to flip a coin... ;-; Gomen nasaii Sam-san... nothing personal AT ALL!

Glad that's over... *sigh*

Jay
17th November 2003, 09:39 PM
Penguins are good because they slide, and are cool looking. And walk funny. :wave:

I like a lot of the arctic animals too. I do hate sea lions though, they're menaces.

Crystal Mew
18th November 2003, 12:09 AM
2 points to ___ (underscore) mainly because they are slightly....on the annoying side =x no offense

and one point to....uh Discothéque I guess....... (sorry ;-; )
Mainly because she was like me and didn't know how to help out.. o.o; darnit, we need computer classes or something .-.
oh, WELCOME JON! ^_^

shazza
18th November 2003, 03:15 AM
This is BigBrother....

NOMINATIONS

The reasons you (Raz) are not above standard, BigBrother will accept them but you will now suffer a mark against your name. Please try to view BigBrother's posts more specifically. If you find the mark BigBrother has given you is unfair, please contact me via AIM or PM.

This week, there are Five housemates up for eviction....

Raz

Venusaur99

No#1ChanseyFan

en0miz

SirChris

THE TASK

The task is being announced...

This weeks task is titled "SILENCE!!". You can not post anywhere on TPM except your BigBrother house (moderators can post in TeamMeeting), if any housemate at all do post somewhere else, the whole team automatically fail. Both houses can win, and this task can be extremely easy, but can be also very frusterating.

You have 12 hours to finish posting on TPM, then it shall start, how much prize money (%) will you bet this week?

Note: As stated before, moderators do have the right to continue posting in TeamMeeting, but no where else (not even the forum they mod, but they can close topic, but without a post).

shazza
18th November 2003, 03:16 AM
This is BigBrother....

NOMINATIONS

This week, there are Three housemates up for eviction....

___

Discothéque

CrystalMew

THE TASK

The task is being announced...

This weeks task is titled "SILENCE!!". You can not post anywhere on TPM except your BigBrother house (moderators can post in TeamMeeting), if any housemate at all do post somewhere else, the whole team automatically fail. Both houses can win, and this task can be extremely easy, but can be also very frusterating.

You have 12 hours to finish posting on TPM, then it shall start, how much prize money (%) will you bet this week?

Note: As stated before, moderators do have the right to continue posting in TeamMeeting, but no where else (not even the forum they mod, but they can close topic, but without a post).

The Rusted One
18th November 2003, 04:43 AM
I dunno, 35% again? And what happens if neither house fails this task?

shazza
18th November 2003, 05:19 AM
This is BigBrother...

Both houses can win, if Red bets 90% and Blue bets 10%, and both win, Red gains 90% and Blue gains 10%.

nightcrow
18th November 2003, 09:20 AM
Uhhh... this'll be really easy for most of us, but a lot harder for some of us, so I bet 60%.

Razola
18th November 2003, 10:02 AM
I'll have NO problem with this, since I just went a week without TPM anyway.

Hell, I'd say 80% at the least. No problem.

Jay
18th November 2003, 12:32 PM
60%. If someone accidentally forgets that they're partaking in the task and post anyway then we all suffer, but it should be easy enough.

Sir Chris
18th November 2003, 12:58 PM
I have a feeling I may slip... but hopefully not!

*looks around*

60% it is

Number1ChanseyFan
18th November 2003, 01:11 PM
Yikes, this is gonna be tough, I haven't went a week without posting @ TPM for about a year and a half!! I will be able to manage though... 60% sounds good to me.

Sir Chris
18th November 2003, 01:47 PM
a week without my precious g/s/c... dear god ;_;

Crystal Mew
18th November 2003, 02:46 PM
Aww, a whole week without posting? @_@; harsh =P

We should bet higher...like maybe 75%-100%...this shouldn't be too hard =o...

so maybe 90%?

shazza
18th November 2003, 03:48 PM
This is BigBrother...

The task has now begun, you may not post anywhere except this topic. I will view all members recent posts and if I see a member posts more then 1 hour after this message, they will make their team fail.

You have bet 90% on this weeks task.

Note: If one team fails, the other team does not automatically win, they have to last until the time is up.

shazza
18th November 2003, 03:49 PM
This is BigBrother...

The task has now begun, you may not post anywhere except this topic. I will view all members recent posts and if I see a member posts more then 1 hour after this message, they will make their team fail.

You have bet 60% on this weeks task.

Note: If one team fails, the other team does not automatically win, they have to last until the time is up.

Andrew
18th November 2003, 05:07 PM
I bet 80 Percent (Y) we can win this baby. Sure, I can't go and tell off people for spamming, but I can just simply close it with an air of mystery.

Hehe, so uh new guy (y) how about you post your bio like we did? That'd be awesome.

Wow, it seems I'm in today's sig contest, and losing by 6 votes ;_; Oh deary me.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24188 Vote++ please lol.

So like ummm have you ever had a moment when you thought you'd die in your life you people?

Chikoo
18th November 2003, 05:41 PM
Hi people. :) Sorry for not posting earlier. Here's me bio:

My name is Jonathan. I live in San Diego, California and I am 14 years old. I am hispanic. >_> What else should you people know about me? Hmmm... I am a happy person. I weigh 140 pounds. I enjoy listening to music, not from the sound itself but from the poetry within it. I also like writing songs. Did I mention I'm sexy? :*

This task seems easy. You all should've betted higher. ;) I bet 95% , by the way.

:o A comma after a percent symbol.

Note: I was NOT kidding about that sexy part. ;o

EVme15
18th November 2003, 05:49 PM
Lol nice topic for discussion Oz...

No I haven't... but I've had some points where I considered suicide as a possiblity. Never got to the point with my hand on the knife handle, though... ^^
And if emotions could kill I'd be dead... so, yeah, anyone else?

lol...

EDIT: Wow, post #100 in the topic...

The Rusted One
18th November 2003, 06:13 PM
____ we don't hate you or anything, those were just our reasons for nominating someone...you might not even be voted out, and if you aren't you could make sure we don't nominate you next time.

Anyway, no, I've never had a moment where I thought I'd die, BUT I've had a few moments where I didn't know what would happen, like one time that I had an asthma attack (not a serious one, it just wouldn't go away), and I was wheezing for days on end. Or the time an area down around my appendix/a bit further across began hurting and wouldn't stop, which led to something twisting and having to be removed.

So no, not really "OMG I'm going to die", but traumatic things, people.

Edit - except now. Fp has posted an "America the land of crud" topic and I can't reply...*tear*

en0miz
18th November 2003, 06:59 PM
One week with just this topic? Heh, I've been absent for months before, a week shouldn't hurt. xD

EDIT: Looking at Raz's icon, just reminded me... any of you guys getting Mario Kart? My mom's picking up my reserved copy so I'll finally be able to play this game in a hour or so. (: To the lucky people who already got to play, how do you like it?

Sir Chris
18th November 2003, 07:10 PM
Well, to be perfectly honest, I had thought about buying it and then just saying 'forget it' there isn't really many games I am interested in now adays

hmm, I am either going to go insane or be just fine with this, 50/50 odds it is

Crystal Mew
18th November 2003, 07:14 PM
Yeah, nothing personal ___, it was a hard choice to vote people...I mean, almost everyone here is a friend ._.;

And uh, since I can't post anywhere but here (;_;') um, I really never thought of it :o I'm not suicidal, and I've never been in a life-death situation =o so yeah.

Chikoo
18th November 2003, 07:43 PM
I tried to kill myself when I was in 5th grade. Man, that was hard to go through. I don't want to talk about it. :(

Discothéque
18th November 2003, 07:51 PM
I'll bet.. er, 85%, I suppose. ^_^;

And as for the topic.. I don't believe so. O_o;; I'm far too happy and such to want to harm myself, and much too careful to be in any serioues danger. xD The worst time was probably whenever I was majorly sick when I was about seven.. 110 fever. o_o;

Yep. xD;

EVme15
18th November 2003, 08:17 PM
You can find out the info about all of us by going to the *coughLOOSINGcough* website we made for the first task...

So... Continuing our discussion because of not being able to post...
Have you ever been to a funeral? ^^ it's kinda sad, but... *we can't post elsewhere!!*

Andrew
18th November 2003, 08:59 PM
Why are we discussing such depressing topics! Lol!

I've only ever been to one funeral, and it was for the only Grandparent out of four I rather loved. Glenys Ericksen. She went to the doctors after she found her leg went numb, within 6 months she had died from Cancer because it'd spread all through her.

Thinking back now, my mum told me she had some painkillers before she died. I think that my grandmother was assisted in Euthenasia. I really do, the doctor gave her just enough morphine to make it ambiguous that she died or not. Actually, thinking about it is making me rather weepy atm...

Oh yeah... uplifting...

Funniest TV shows?

Mine's Daria.

Jay
18th November 2003, 11:26 PM
I believe I'll be getting MK sometime around Christmas. I liked the prior ones so I guess I'll like it. Meh, few more months. I can wait. :)

Crystal Mew
18th November 2003, 11:49 PM
Phew Andy, glad your changing the subject :) as a matter of fact, I'm kinda sad on the topic as well ._.; meh.. because I have been to over 15 funerals....all from the age of 8 to now, that is way too many for a kid, IMO.... ;-;'

funniest tv show? uh, Malcom in the Middle is funny as hell :yes:

Razola
19th November 2003, 01:21 AM
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN-TEN-DOH!

Woo-Hoo!

Mario Kart is beyond awesomeness. The tracks are nice, the computer is tough (though not unfair, despite my rantings) and multiplayer is just sweet (though battle mode is a little sub-par, though I have yet to play much of it).

Very awesome game.

The Rusted One
19th November 2003, 04:26 AM
Um...I don't know what a funny tv show is, to be honest. The Simpsons, of course, but I'm sure there are funnier - I just can't think of them.

Anyway, I've never been to a funeral; I've been to an unveiling, but that's hardly the same thing and I couldn't remember the person it was who it was for. I know of Uncle Rangi, and I know I would have met him at some point - but I can't remember him. Odd how your undeveloped memory centres in the brain can't retain anything earlier than about four.

Anyway, I should probably say - if I need to post, like warn someone in Misc., I will. I know there's a lot of "money" riding on this task, but if I need to, I will. But I won't, despite how painful it is, just post in one of those topics concerning the more controversial topics just because. Like I said, I will if I have to post, despite the consequences. I'm sure Oz would say the same, though not often would there be reason for action compared with the general state of Misc...

OR - I could, if the need arises, leave the house - I mean, this is fun, BUT I don't HAVE to be here - so if you guys would rather win, I don't mind leaving rather than you guys losing. And if you say something now, then I could just leave if I need to.

Lezta
19th November 2003, 11:48 AM
Yeah, it is very cool. :) It's a game my sister actually seems to be reasonally good at.

I got the new Cube with it, so I have the Zelda collectors disc. It's quite cool... even if it does make you realise how hard the original Zelda's were... (well compared to the current).

EDIT: Make that bloody impossible for someone who is as stupid as me. :)

Sir Chris
19th November 2003, 01:14 PM
So guys, whats your favorite video games? I enjoy the dragon quest/warrior series myself...

Number1ChanseyFan
19th November 2003, 01:18 PM
Dragon Warrior was awesome, I really liked the Final Fantasy Series, especially FF 3, (a.k.a. FF 6) which is my favorite game of all time.

Razola
19th November 2003, 02:06 PM
Tetris. Beautiful design and it's great for one or many players. Just brilliant.

Lezta
19th November 2003, 02:18 PM
Sonic 2. Some of the best multiplayer I ever had as a kid was on that...

Jay
19th November 2003, 02:27 PM
Not my type of discussion; I don't really like any video games. The ones that I've tried have all pretty much the same worth of decency.

The Zelda series are okay.

Lezta
19th November 2003, 03:31 PM
I have to admit, Zelda as a game never has done it for me. Maybe it's because I only really, REALLY tried to get into it recently. Somehow I feel I've failed... I just don't enjoy it as much as other people seem to. Maybe I just needed to grow up with it...

Sir Chris
19th November 2003, 04:31 PM
I am playing ff6 as we speak, I am getting ready to convince some espers to help me own the empire ;o

en0miz
19th November 2003, 04:36 PM
Favorite game? Tough question. :P I guess I'd have to say Yoshi's Island ( or 'Super Mario World 2' ). I enjoyed it when I got it for the SNES and I did again when I picked it up for GBA.

Chikoo
19th November 2003, 06:32 PM
Dude, stop worrying. There are like 4 other mods who can handle it. ;)

Going back into topic, the funniest tv show would be a tie between The Simpsons and South Park. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Andrew
19th November 2003, 06:46 PM
Yeah Bluey, its only 2 more days after today! You can do it! Don't quit! Besides there's Soo, Suzie, Si and Kurai.

What's everyone's funniest movie and why?

Mine's got to be "The Hot Chick" its hillarious! It still cracks me up, from the comment "WTF is he doing?"
"I don't know man, I think its some kind of Tai Queer Do"

But usually I hate Rob Schnider with the power of 1000 suns, but I think he's excellent in this movie. Poor Billy lol.

Chikoo
19th November 2003, 07:09 PM
The funniest movie in my opinion would be Lord of the flies. XD That movie is just so funny. All those kids go nuts and start to kill each other. XD

Andrew
19th November 2003, 07:13 PM
Heh, I never saw or read that, but it always seemed pretty damned cool.

Wasn't the "Lord of the Flies" a rotting pigs head on a stick?

I thought the Simpsons Rip off was funny, with Millhouses' glasses being used to start a fire.

The Rusted One
19th November 2003, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I know, I'm making a big deal of it for no reason. Um...yeah, just forget about it, I guess, lol.

Anyway, um...hmmm...pah, I can't think of any particularly funny movies, to be honest. I don't tend to see any particularly funny ones, even though I do watch comedies - I think they're all about the same.

And I've never seen nor read Lord of the Flies, either; I think we had it at home, once, and I almost read it when I was younger but my dad told me not to (I seem to remember it being called "Bored of the Rings", which I know IS a book, but I don't think it was around back then...and I remember this pig's head on the cover, so I'm pretty sure it's the right one). My brother read it and gave me the gist of the story, but I still want to read it for myself.

Zak
20th November 2003, 12:03 AM
This is Little Brother.

It is Little Brother's birthday, and I request for all of you to wish me a Happy Birthday.

Zak
20th November 2003, 12:04 AM
This is Little Brother.

It is Little Brother's birthday, and I request for all of you to wish me a Happy Birthday.

Jay
20th November 2003, 12:39 AM
Happy birthday? Er, I thought your birthday had finished where you live, but w/e. :wave:

Andrew
20th November 2003, 12:40 AM
You Attention seeker. :P

Happy Birthday.

lol.

Sir Chris
20th November 2003, 12:43 AM
happy birthday little brother

anyay, I for one am bored as hell, so... whats up jay?

Crystal Mew
20th November 2003, 01:35 AM
I made you a topic, wtf do you want more from me!?

XD :P happy bday...LB o_0

nightcrow
20th November 2003, 03:26 PM
*will not wish little bro a happy birthday*

JUST KIDDING!

HB babe. ;)

Number1ChanseyFan
20th November 2003, 04:00 PM
Happy 16th birthday, Little Brother!!

Lezta
20th November 2003, 05:21 PM
Happy Birthday... :)

Yes.

Chikoo
20th November 2003, 06:00 PM
Oh my dear lord. What in earth are you people talking about?! "Lord of the flies" was not a parody in any form to Lord of the Rings. Lord of the Flies was written WAY before Lord of the rings was. What are you people talking about? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, happy bday Little Brother. :)

The Rusted One
20th November 2003, 06:44 PM
Happy Birthday LB. You know, isn't Zak also turning 16 about this time...?

Anyway, nobody's talking about Lord of the Rings; I was talking about BORED Of The Rings, a take-off of LOTR. But I'm sure LOTR would've been written before LOTF...when was LOTF written anyway?

EVme15
20th November 2003, 07:18 PM
Never read anything related or sounding related to LOtR...

Happy b-day 'lil bro' ^_^ </late>

*looks at watch* *broken* So... how much longer is this?

Andrew
20th November 2003, 07:25 PM
Ug, I found TLOTR so LONG AND PREDICTABLE and BORING! I read the books and found them boring, I was so dissapointed with it all. But I'll see the last one, because I'm Peter Jackson's ***** and I will see his last movie. You evil evil man.

This dare ends in about 36 hours....

The Rusted One
20th November 2003, 07:37 PM
They filmed part of it over the valley from me. Weird that such a movie or three (or parts of them) would be filmed like, 20 minutes from my house.

Andrew
20th November 2003, 07:46 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24247

Lookie there _____ underscore the "14 year old girl" was actually Hunter and is leaving TPM, I guess we lose another housemate. :\

Bye Hunderscore!

That seems so cool Bluey, you should've wandered over there and threw rocks or somehting.

Chikoo
20th November 2003, 08:35 PM
I listened to Danny the first time he said underscore was Hunter. :wave:

Let's change the topic, a little, eh? I'm not really into Lord of the Rings..

Wait, is there gonna be another replacement housemate? Underscore would've probably been evicted anyway.

en0miz
20th November 2003, 08:42 PM
Happy 16th Zak. (: Hope you got whatever you wanted.

The Rusted One
20th November 2003, 09:12 PM
Well, I guess we'll be having a new housemate, AND the next person to have the most votes against their name will be gone.

Jay
20th November 2003, 10:15 PM
There's lots of uppy things today. I just finished school today so I'm satisfied with how the day has run. :)

Also I got a package from my best friend (at TPM) in the mail today. :D I'll open it later when he's around.

And I assume you've just been bumming around with video games, right/wrong Chris? =P

Sir Chris
20th November 2003, 10:33 PM
Basically yes I have, lmao. been replayin gff6 for a couple of days now, kin dof time consuming, the hours go by quickly when ye are having so much fun with a game. been doing christmas dedorations today though ^_^. I am about to go to sleep, tommorrow I got an appointment with my therapist and all.

~ Chris

Razola
20th November 2003, 11:17 PM
I leave for home tomorrow. Thanksgiving vacation, a whole week off of school. That means lots of sleep and video games for me.

I'll be posting here late at night next weekend, as I'll be visiting family and friends during the week. I haven't seen my brother since August. I also haven't had a haircut since then...

nightcrow
21st November 2003, 09:57 AM
Whooo it's FINALLY the weekend.....

Guess what guys? I'm moving to Fort Walton Beach, Florida. :)

*IS EXCITED* :D

So yeah, to add to the conversation, I'm not really big on video games... so it's kinda hard to say what my favorite game is.

Crystal Mew
21st November 2003, 05:42 PM

I KNEW ___ was Hunter ¬_¬'

stupid kid :yes:

and I like LoTR, I think its cool, and I'm into the story now, and MUST see the third one... ^_^

:wave:

Discothéque
21st November 2003, 06:46 PM
I believed Danny when he said ___ was Hunter, too. =P Go Danny. xD

And the funniest movie I've ever seen? None, actually. I watch very few movies, and the ones I -do- watch usually aren't humour movies, and if I did happen to watch one.. it just wasn't funny. Yep..

The funniest show, however, would have to go to BtVS / Angel. Though not intended for pure comedy, they do have quite a few hilarious moments per episode, such as the scene in my sig. xD Quite a few of their characters (Andrew and Lorne, to name one from each show) never seem to fail in making me laugh. xD;

Even though it's extremely late and I already told you happy birthday once.. happy birthday, LB. =P

shazza
21st November 2003, 11:45 PM
This is BigBrother...

First of all, on the matter of ___ aka Hunter. As he posted during the task, but he was not a legit housemate due to the fact lying about his gender, it will not be counted. If however Hunter was ___ but posing as a male, it would be a different story.

Hunter has had the most votes in the eviction topic, if you have seen the topic or not, thus he will be the evicted, there will be no replacement housemate, no second most person with votes evicted, he is the evicted, it will be the easiest way to clean this mess up.

But, as the rest of the housemates have not posted anywhere else, and you have bet 90%, you passed this weeks task and your prize money has risen 90% and is now set at $61,750.

Evictions will start right after the red housemate is evicted.

You may now begin posting again.

shazza
21st November 2003, 11:53 PM
This is BigBrother...

Congratulations, you have passed this weeks task and your prize money has risen 60% and is now set at $108,000.

You have passed this weeks task and nominations will begin again once this weeks housemate is evicted.

You may now begin posting again.

The Rusted One
22nd November 2003, 02:01 AM
I hated that task. Yeah.

Andrew
22nd November 2003, 03:56 AM
HUZZAH! Freedom!

I agree Bluey, most awful task to do ever! When you're not a mod and browsing topics in other forums you're like "I NEED TO REPLY" and then you go "CRAP! DAMMIT!' and then I go to TWOP. Lol.

But the sooner we get Nominations done, the sooner we can work on next weeks' task :D

nightcrow
22nd November 2003, 04:31 AM
Whoo :)

We r0xOr! Good job everyone (especially SChris, sorry for doubting ya.)

Now, who prefers vanilla over chocolate icecream? I sure do!

Jay
22nd November 2003, 04:43 AM
What a horrid task that was, lol, and well done to Chris. :D We had doubts in you but you did it. Hope the therapy went well too.

I have thrown up over vanilla chocolate many times so no, I don't prefer it over chocolate.

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd November 2003, 08:13 AM
That was a pretty tough task!! Congrats to everybody, great job!! ^_^ I can't wait to get posting again, I am only 1 post away from 2500 posts!! As for the ice cream, chocolate is one of my favorite flavors, so no, I don't prefer vanilla over chocolate.

Sir Chris
22nd November 2003, 02:09 PM
Thank you,I knew I could do it, heh, and congrats on everyone for keeping up their end as well

excuse me, I have some comments to post in g/s/c now, have a nice day...

Crystal Mew
22nd November 2003, 03:09 PM
Phew...I am so glad this task is over, it was evil :( it was hard not to post, I caught myself like twice trying to post and thinking 'aw...I can't post ;('

haha, good job everyone :wave:

en0miz
22nd November 2003, 09:05 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... Friday I was busy the whole day, and today, I was pretty sick and laid up in bed for most of the afternoon. :<

I like both vanilla and chocolate, but I usually eat vanilla ice cream. Cookies n' Cream is the best though.

shazza
23rd November 2003, 02:06 AM
This is BigBrother...

It's time to go........

R

a

z

The person evicted can not post in here anymore, evictions will not commense, but this week they will be pm'ed to me, not said in the topic.

shazza
23rd November 2003, 02:09 AM
This is BigBrother...

Nominations will now commense, all nominations for this week must be pm'ed or im'ed to me.

Jay
23rd November 2003, 02:46 AM
Bye Raz. =\

Spring and Winter seem to be the seasons where colds are most common, assuming a cold is what you have Simone. Hope you get better.

Lezta
23rd November 2003, 03:52 AM
See ya Raz. No hard feelings, eh?

Sorry for not being on much friday and saturday. My girlfriend decided she needed to spend two whole days with me. Not that I'm complaining...

EDIT: BigBrother: You meant nominations will NOW commence, not NOT commence. Right?

shazza
23rd November 2003, 03:58 AM
This is BigBrother...

Yes. :(

Sir Chris
23rd November 2003, 04:11 AM
meh, I personally have liked all the housemates including raz, this has been tough, evictions have really been hard on me @_@

oh well, I guess this is just one of the parts of the game, meh.

anyway, you guys read any good books lately? I haven't read a book in months now, heh

Jay
23rd November 2003, 05:26 AM
I wish I had time to actually read books. My day is usually filled with things that I need to get done. Such a pain. I haven't read a novel in years. Three, I think.

Maybe I'll spare some time. *sigh*

Lezta
23rd November 2003, 06:30 AM
Trying to find time to finish Monstrous Regiment (by Terry Prachett) and then I'll have to get back into the Wheel of Time saga...

Well... I won't have to. Obviously.

Oh well... nominations. Hmm...

Chikoo
23rd November 2003, 01:30 PM
That task wasn't that hard. ;o
Nomination time. I get to nominate, right Big Brother? :O

Number1ChanseyFan
23rd November 2003, 08:50 PM
Sorry to see ya go, Raz. :(

Anyways, I haven't gotten around to reading any books for a little while now.

Hmmm... nominations are gonna be tough, everybody is really cool, and everybody did great on the last task too.

en0miz
23rd November 2003, 09:18 PM
Later, Raz. ):

And about the nominations... what can we really base it on? Everyone completed the task, it's not like there's something you can actually complain about. I guess you could nominate someone on how much they posted during the week or something, but that really didn't have anything to do with the acitivity. And everyone posted and stuff, so yeah. :<

And yeah, Jay, I had a head cold: sore throat, headache, and congested nose. I could hardly speak on Saturday, I sounded like a raspy frog. xD I'm a little better today, but I'm still coughing and have raspy voice.

The Rusted One
23rd November 2003, 09:43 PM
It wasn't hard, just irritating cos you couldn't post anywhere, that's all.