PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Team Lesnar vs. Team Angle

Ein Katze
7th November 2003, 07:15 AM
The next WWE event Survivor Series is gonna be live on Sky Sports 1 on 16th November. I just wanna get your thoughts on the Smackdown huge event Team Lesnar vs. Team Angle. I think Kurt Angle and his team are gonna get decimated by those giants in two weeks from now. I mean as great as Kurt's team are, Brock Lesnar and his cohorts are mansters.:P Here is the confirmed team. Faarooq will not take part due to injury. Vote here. 8)

Team Angle Team Lesnar

kurt Angle Brock Lesnar
Chris Benoit Big Show
Bradshaw A-Train
Hardcore Holly Matt Morgan
John Cena Nathan Jones

Edit: Um, the list looks like a map of Africa. How do you fix this. :rolleyes:

Royal_Goddess_Tina
7th November 2003, 10:39 AM
I think Team Lesnar is going to win because they have Big Show... and ummm... He's pretty Big and puts on a good show.... Ohhh... now I know why they call him Big Show... lol... I don't really watch WWE much anymore... But I really hate Kurt Angle so I definitely hope he loses.... :yes: :wave:

shazza
8th November 2003, 04:24 AM
Team Lesnar will win, because even though it has ****ty people such as Big Show, Albert and Nathan Jones. Austin's team will beat Bischoffs team, and the WWE always like to even the heels and faces winning.

Jay
8th November 2003, 06:17 PM
Team Lesnar has a good line up so I'll expect them to win.

woz
8th November 2003, 08:39 PM
voted for team lesnar due to a train being in it.

Ein Katze
9th November 2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by woz
voted for team lesnar due to a train being in it.

Yeah man, that A-Train he is one big and hairy dude. "Shave your back"! *Points at wherever A-Train may be lurking* http://www.angelfire.com/creep/carnby/chuckle.gif

Chrisodeo
9th November 2003, 10:20 AM
I have Team Angle set to win in my mind. Though I can't stand Angle or most of the rest of the team (Benoit is not bad), they do have experience. Team Lesnar has two newbs, three if you count Lesnar, and four if you count A-Train after returning. And Big Show can't do much except stand there. Team Angle is made up of completely sound wrestlers, with loads of experience in the professional business.

In a 'big picture' pov, It's a toss-up. Michel Moore and Nathan Jones have careers that need boosting, and A-Train should be getting another big push soon. Big Show and Lesnar don't need a push, since they already hold titles. Bradshaw and Hardcore Holly are also due for a push (and if they get it god help us...), and a Cena/Lesnar rivalry should be starting soon. So it could go either way.