PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Have you ever not posted a poll because you were afraid of being unoriginal...

Sir Chris
7th November 2003, 09:49 PM
I never have, cause like, I feel if I want a poll posted, god damnit I am going to post it =P. But I create polls very rarely, so maybe I don't have the same pressures as regular poll users, ehe. so, what about you?

titandude21
7th November 2003, 10:07 PM
i've never posted a useful poll, and i haven't posted a poll period since my massively n00bish days a few years back. i'll post a poll when i come up with something i think is original... getting an idea is more difficult than trying to overcome a fear of unoriginality.

The most original thing i can come up with ATM is: Heads or Tails?

edit: interesting, this is my 727th post, and that puts me tied for 727th in post count... god i must have no life

shazza
8th November 2003, 04:00 AM
Nope, I have never had that feeling, welll, yeah maybe a couple times.

Zak
8th November 2003, 04:37 AM
Yeah.... Heck, sometimes I even ask Shazza, TML, LIIIF or one of the PCG vets over IM whether its original, given that I don't have the best memory...

~Zak

Kyl3
8th November 2003, 10:31 AM
Nope. But I'll tell you one thing. This is centainly a original poll for it being about not being original... Did anyone else uderstand that?

Sniper404
8th November 2003, 11:35 AM
have you ever not posted a poll because it is extremely gay like this one?

now seriously
a poll concerning making polls
plus bonus faggatrish points for "pressure on regular poll users"

Silver Ledian
8th November 2003, 08:58 PM
Nope.

I was a mod here for the best part of a year so I've gotten to know what's a decent poll and what isn't during that time and during my 2 1/2 years@TPM. If I feel like posting a poll, I will. I only ever post polls if I feel they're decent but I'm not under pressure to try and get 50+ replies or anything ^^; I'd just be interested in what other people's replies were...:D