PDA

View Full Version : Videos of every track in Mario Kart

Razola
7th November 2003, 11:22 PM
17 Videos. 2 Formats. Good times. (http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/Media.htm?CS_pid=%7B583ED445-31BF-4693-9BF3-41664746C4CF%7D)

Every race track in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! has been put on video thanks to the good people at Game Informer. They come in two video formats and are about 3 minutes long each (so about 45 minutes to see them all).

Each video is a full race on each track. From the very first race in Mushroom Cup to the finale of the Special Cup, it's all here. Quality is very mediocre here compared to the excellent footage from N-gamers, but the sheer quanity is awesome. So dig in and enjoy.

kurai
8th November 2003, 12:18 PM
There's only 17 videos, but there are (at least) 21 different tracks? I suppose the battle mode tracks were not included? I'm downloading them anyway, but everyone always ignores the battle mode. :(

(and this couldn't have gone in the other mkdd topic?)

Razola
8th November 2003, 01:52 PM
I didn't want to double-post there, and I assumed this was a bit different enough from the other one to warrant a new thread.

This thread could also be for discussion of the tracks, I suppose.

And yes, this was only for Grand Prix. The six battle tracks are absent. A shame, really.