PDA

View Full Version : The Fanfic Awards Naming Topic #2

PancaKe
8th November 2003, 03:33 AM
Okay, people didn't like the Summer & Winter Fanfic Awards names because they only applied to northern hemisphere. In the other topic, we had a whole lot of suggestions for new names, and here you can vote for them. Please do your voting in the poll, and you can have a discussion about the awards and stuff like that. Like, suggest stuff for the awards or talk about them or something. *shrugs* i dunno.

~Mist

DannyBoy
8th November 2003, 07:44 PM
I like the Golden Pens & Shiny Pencils. It makes sense since its a writing forum. I didn't see who made that but its good! But also the Ficcies round 1 and 2 is another good one.

Venasaur89
8th November 2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
I like the Golden Pens & Shiny Pencils. It makes sense since its a writing forum. I didn't see who made that but its good! But also the Ficcies round 1 and 2 is another good one.

you took my words! That's what I voted for. It sounds really good and actually applies to the fanfic, unless those "ficciys" awards.

BTW, when [are] we gonna have the awards?

PancaKe
9th November 2003, 01:12 AM
Next awards should be the December/January awards - which will be up to somebody else to run. Don't ask me to do anythign for that one - i'm on holidays all december and january, and aside from that, its my bday and christmas and new year and SUMMER!!!! ^^ :D

~Mist

Venasaur89
10th November 2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Mist
Next awards should be the December/January awards - which will be up to somebody else to run. Don't ask me to do anythign for that one - i'm on holidays all december and january, and aside from that, its my bday and christmas and new year and SUMMER!!!! ^^ :D

~Mist

Okay. thanks. Summer in January?? oh, u Aussies...^_^

Lady Vulpix
10th November 2003, 12:55 PM
I'm not an Aussie, and I have summer in January too. It's already getting hot. :-/
BTW, go, ficcies!

mr_pikachu
16th November 2003, 03:21 AM
I like either the Golden Pens & Silver Pencils or the rip-off of Pokemon with colors, not the other types. But hey, everybody loves a rip-off, right? ;)

mistysakura
16th November 2003, 03:57 AM
Does anyone else think Silver pencils over Shiny pencils?

Andrew
16th November 2003, 04:49 AM
Is it just me who finds it hillarious that there are like 7 "ficcies" options and my golden pens there lol.

And MS, sure, Golden Pens and Silver Pencils sounds tops! Have some fun editing a Poll!

PancaKe
17th November 2003, 12:43 AM
How long do we want to leave this poll running? Should we close it soon or leave it for a while?

~Mist

Andrew
17th November 2003, 01:04 AM
Till the end of the week sounds good... Then ZAP! Its closed....

Charles Legend
24th November 2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by OzAndrew
Till the end of the week sounds good... Then ZAP! Its closed.... ok, btw I also think Golden Pens & Silver Pencils sounds cool.

~Ryu

mistysakura
25th November 2003, 04:09 AM
Fine, it's Tuesday. Well, looks like it's Golden Pens and Silver Pencils...

dratinihaunter13
25th November 2003, 05:30 AM
blah, kinda cheesy but i guess i'll deal =PPP

thanks for voting everyone! *hands out ridiculously enormous pins declaring your participation in the fanfic awards naming topic #2*