solarbeam
slash

please rate them with a reasonable rating
dont be like I hate it its the worst team ever
or man i wish i had a team like yours yours is so cool
please be reasonable.

Myth
9th November 2003, 02:44 AM
Metagross-Hyper beam is a waste..it has recharge..not good in person vs person battles..it just wastes a turn..get MeteorMash, Earthquake, ShadowBall, LightScreen(for better spcl defense against water/fire/grass etc.) or Agility(to increase its only lacking stat-spd) It does not truly need iron defense as it already has great defense...

Tyranitar-Again same thing with beam. Thunder is not advisable as it is low accuracy and tyranitar's spcl attack is not THAT great..crunch is still ok with STAB though.(its ok...) Ideally-Earthquake,RockSlide, HiddenPower(Flying), Dragon Dance(breeded) Or something to that extent.

Dragonite-Hyper beam is really not good in competitive online battling or person to person battling, nor is fly or slam. I suggest-Thunderbolt,IceBeam,DragonDance(breeded),Earthquak e as this set-earthquake kills all the pokemon which bolt/beam cant. OR DragonDance, AerialAce/BrickBreak/Return, Earthquake, FireBlast/Thunderbolt/IceBeam/ThunderWave.. OR for a hazer:Haze(breeded), ThunderWave...

BRB later to rate the rest

titandude21
9th November 2003, 01:07 PM
metagross: Meteor Mash, EQ, Agility, Shadow Ball @ liechi berry

t-tar: Dragon Dance, EQ, RS, HP Flying @ leftovers

dragonite: fire blast, dragon claw, surf, ice beam/t-bolt or Dragon Dance, EQ, Aerial Ace/HP Flying, Brick Break @ leftovers

zangoose: swords dance, shadow ball, return, quick attack @ anything

aggron: double-edge, EQ, HP Rock, Rest/Roar @ leftovers

groudon: rest over slash

Kari and Mewtwo
10th November 2003, 04:13 PM
also note that with groudon's average speed, eruption = teh ****. FB over eruption, ya spoony oober user!

titandude21
10th November 2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Kari & Mewtwo
also note that with groudon's average speed, eruption = teh ****. FB over eruption, ya spoony oober user!

279-possible 306 max isn't spectacular, but it certainly is good. i also think eruption > fire blast on groudon... it is as strong/stronger than FB when groudon has 80+% health, plus it's 100% (i know it's 99.4, don't go around making a topic about this) accurate. when it has low health, it has other excellent attacks... plus it could rest if needed

xXunbreakableXx
14th November 2003, 09:16 PM
I just noticed that my team was a bit too strong after i went against the league and ran over them with just tyranitar so i made some alterations.

kabutops lv.100
surf
slash
endure
ancient power
heracross lv.100
endure
brick break
megahorn
counter
aerodactyl lv.100
flamethrower
take down
fly
ancient power
nidoking lv.100
megahorn
strength
irontail
horn drill *sofar nidoking has never missed when using this*
nidoqueen lv.100
aerial ace
jump kick *hacked*
body slam
*none*
metagross lv.100
meteor mash
psychic
earthquake
agility

well thier not that strong but when i use them they can really kick some can. i dont know why but im very partial to the kanto pokemon especialy nidoking.
i need help deciding on what would be best for my to have as moves *especialy nidoqueen*
thanx
oh and this team is called
TEAM REVOLUTION

MsgBoardHobo
1st December 2003, 07:08 PM
*groan* The number of serious/professional pokemon trainers on planet earth could be fit in an average size living room, unbreakable is the evidence.

titandude21
1st December 2003, 11:25 PM
Hobo's correct... beating the E4 doesn't mean a thing. if you beat some people on RSBot, then you might have a case

kabutops: AP, brick break, hp bug/flying, confuse ray/knock off

heracross: megahorn, EQ, brick break, bulk up/focus punch @ leftovers/salac berry/choice band

aerodactyl: AP, EQ, Aerial Ace, Fire Blast/Return/Iron Tail/HP Something/Filler @ choice band

nidoking: EQ, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast/Focus Punch/Flatter/Counter/Shadow Ball, T-Bolt/Ice Beam/Surf... many possibilities

nidoqueen: with pokemon/movesets like these, and your skill level, i'm not surprised that you hacked a move onto this. the sad part is, jump kick isn't worth hacking, especially when brick break can be obtained legit and is better. same set as nidoking

metagross: shadow ball over psychic

HoppinCretin
2nd December 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by xXunbreakableXx
I just noticed that my team was a bit too strong after i went against the league and ran over them with just tyranitar so i made some alterations.

kabutops lv.100
surf
slash
endure
ancient power
heracross lv.100
endure
brick break
megahorn
counter
aerodactyl lv.100
flamethrower
take down
fly
ancient power
nidoking lv.100
megahorn
strength
irontail
horn drill *sofar nidoking has never missed when using this*
nidoqueen lv.100
aerial ace
jump kick *hacked*
body slam
*none*
metagross lv.100
meteor mash
psychic
earthquake
agility

well thier not that strong but when i use them they can really kick some can. i dont know why but im very partial to the kanto pokemon especialy nidoking.
i need help deciding on what would be best for my to have as moves *especialy nidoqueen*
thanx
oh and this team is called
TEAM REVOLUTION

Hahahahahahaha...Dude thats pathetic..you "stomped that E4" with all those sharked pokes. The sad part is that those pokemon aren't even the least bit good...aside from the Metagross. Hahahaha what a condom.

GoldDraconian
2nd December 2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by titandude21
(i know it's 99.4, don't go around making a topic about this)

Despite your request, I feel obligated to mention that it was formerly 99.6, and is currently 100% unless the programmers were retarded enough to break something they fixed. In GSC, the random number generation was changed to 1-256/256 rather than the old 0-255/255 system, which prevented full accuracy. Assuming they weren't dumb enough to screw it up again, accuracy should actually be 100%. Just a technical note, since a lot of people still think accuracy is imperfect when it's actually a true 100.

Since I'm posting anyway, I suppose I should comment on the team... but I don't know if it's actually worth it, since the poster seems to lack an interest in traditional strategy, as demonstrated by his illegal moves and interest in defeating in-game trainers. While I see no problem with taking pleasure in beating the game (that is what the original purpose of the games was, and people do have stranger interests, after all...), this board really isn't devoted to discussing such pursuits. I'll refrain from saying any more.