PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Rawr >=o

Cheesey
9th November 2003, 07:04 AM
Yay... poll... :o

1 = Do you often lose your temper IRL (in real life)?
2 = Do you ever lose it OL (online)?
3 = What really annoys you?
4 = What's the most annoying thing that's ever happened to you?
5 = Do you annoy other people?

~*~

1 = Well, not very often. I only lose it if someone is really being a pain in the neck, but that doesn't happen very often. Sure, I get irritated by others a lot, but I don't lose my temper - When I do, I like... explode xD

2 = ... I don't think I've ever lost it. oO; I'm quite calm online. Sometimes I go all antisocial, but that's usually because of something else thats happened - I don't explode. xD

3 = My maths teacher is my biggest annoyance right now ~_~ She's so... particular. She thinks I'm a rebel because I have blue hair... o_O And she's also really strict. Gah, I kinda like Maths as a subject, but I hate my teacher. =/

4 = I don't really know... Lol, Avril Lavigne annoys me no end (much like my math teacher) but I've been annoyed so much I can't really pick out one thing. xD

5 = I'm sure I do OL. IRL I keep myself to myself, but online I talk an awful lot xD I don't know how much I annoy people... I think I irritate less than I used to, though.

Sir Chris
9th November 2003, 07:09 AM

1. I have a really bad temper, its the irish in me. I don't lose it often, but its nasty when I do.

2. I used to all the time, but now I am kind of mellow online

3. rude people

4. when jocks take chairs from my friends' table, rude sons of a bitches

5. I don't try to

Silver Ledian
9th November 2003, 10:44 AM
Note: Not all Irish people have bad tempers, just those with ginger hair :D

1 = I have to admit that I do...but I don't just lash out at people for nothing. I normally only lose my temper if someone tells me to **** up or if someone criticises me constantly or attempts to put me in the wrong when I am CLEARLY not!

2 = Not normally but in certain situations I have lost it, only due to arguements with certain people.

3 = Smug/Cocky/Ignorant people. People, in general, that have a bad attitude towards others and look down their noses. Other than that, people who know they're being unfair and yet continue to be...there's probably other stuff but I can't remember atm.

4 = Not sure.

5 = Yes. You'll always irritate someone. I sometimes annoy peope because I'm very outspoken among my friends and believe it or not, the fact that I have a decent brain annoys people. I don't know if it's just jealousy but I mean, if they actually worked in school and made an effort they wouldn't have such a 'I hate him, he thinks he's so smart' attitude. ¬_¬

Darkmaster Kagemusha
9th November 2003, 11:59 AM
1. Yes, yes I do. I have two younger brothers (They're twins), and they might as well be the spawn of hell for all they annoy me.

2. If I lose my temper IRL, it tends to carry over OL. That tends to cause me to make RPG posts that I shouldn't, and I am then forced to delete (Sorry about that).

3. My brothers mostly, and then people at school. I have to keep my anger inside my head during school, but I just can't handle my brothers.

4. Every day when I go home from school. My brothers are there--waiting to annoy me.

5. Probably, though not to the point where they get really pissed off. I act freaky most of the time during school, and so some people who can't handle it get annoyed, but they can leave if they feel like it **Shrugs**

titandude21
9th November 2003, 01:28 PM
1. when i lose
2. see #1
3. when I or a team i like lose
4. when Cubs and Red Sox both lost in the LCS this year
5. when it's necessary (as in if others annoy me first)

shazza
10th November 2003, 02:37 AM
1 = Yeah, a bit, when I am annoyed, and I can be easily annoyed, lol. :P
2 = If this was asked in 2000 or 2001, I would have said never. Then in end of 2002 and most of 2003 I was like real grumpy and rude and stuff, i'm trying to calm down. Lol :)
3 = People who don't understand.
4 = Can't remember, sorry.
5 = Yeah, I used to quite alot OL, and I guess everyone does, I am trying to calm down, and be a bit more nice. :)

Pichu
10th November 2003, 12:22 PM

~*~

1 = Not really. Only if I get annoyed. ... or someone say/do bad things to pokémon

2 = Only if you keep annoying me.

3 = Disturb me while I'm concentrating!

4 = When I'm at home doing these polls, and my parents tell me to get off the computer. =[

5 = Maybe... o_O; I like to keep things to myself and usually the silent one... and sometimes people think that people who don't talk is annoying. xP

Yoh Asakura
10th November 2003, 06:40 PM

1. Yes =x people piss me off WAY to easy =x

2. Sometimes when people really get to me and just won't STFU XP

3. Rude people and people who never STFU! XD

4. Well I was stuck right next to the sea once, in the rain and cold, with no money and no way to get home -__- I'd say that was annoying =)

5. Yes, because it's funnay to see there reactions! XP! I try not to unless I wanna =D

mistysakura
11th November 2003, 04:23 AM
Quite often, because it shows on my face. Lost it just yesterday, got so annyoed when this teacher gave me a 10-minute lecture on why I wouldn't get work experience in journalism because I wasn't in year 11.

Never. I can control what I type, and even when I can't, I manage to calm down and delete it before I post.

Hypocrites... and people who are plain negative, and people with one-track minds.

i've been annoyed way too much. I can't say about my whole life, but in this month, there was the 10-minute lecture I talked about earlier, and today when I found out I got modded, and was tyoping my thank-you speech by request, and I saw this huge rant against me getting modded. Went from total high to total low.

Nah, I'm docile enough if no one provokes me.

Bryan
11th November 2003, 01:06 PM
1.) Do you often lose your temper IRL (in real life)?\
- Actually, I almost never lose my temper, and even if I do, I tend to stay as calm as I can. I never show anger.

2.) Do you ever lose it OL (online)?
- Never have, but if it does happen one day, I wouldn't really show it. I can control what I am typing.

3.) What really annoys you?
- A number of things annoy me, but I really can't pick just one. I'll think about it and get back to you.

4.) What's the most annoying thing that's ever happened to you?
- Not really sure at the moment.

5.) Do you annoy other people?
- Yes, I am very sure I annoy my friends and family once in a while, though I try not to.

Katie
11th November 2003, 10:23 PM
1. Do you often lose your temper IRL (in real life)?
only with my parents
2. Do you ever lose it OL (online)?
no
3. What really annoys you?
people misspelling my last name even when they've known me for years. 5 letters, get it right people.
4. What's the most annoying thing that's ever happened to you?
my brother screwing with my stuff, like when he put a bandaid on my hair straightener to see what would happen. god I almost clamped his face in that thing, but I decided not to because I might get arrested for attempted murder
5. Do you annoy other people?
hell yea, it's fun!

~Katie