PDA

View Full Version : Poll: AAAAH *breathe* X.x

Cheesey
9th November 2003, 07:18 AM
Poll-type goodness ;D

1 ~ Are you easily startled?
2 ~ Do you often get startled?
3 ~ Do you shock other people?
4 ~ What's the biggest shock you've ever had?

=*=

1 ~ Not easily... I suppose it depends what mood I'm in. o_O; If I'm in a calm mood then someone can shock me without any bother. xD

2 ~ No, not often. People tend to focus on annoying me more often than startling me. =P I s'pose I'm an easy target... I don't explode at people.

3 ~ No. IRL, I'm quiet and only retaliate to people ._.; I don't purposefully scare anyone. That's mean. xD I'd do it to my friends in a jokey fashion... If I had friends. xD

4 ~ Quite possibly when I got my finger cut off... o_o I was in my Home Economics class in my first year of High School, and my partner was cutting vegetables with a sharp knife. He accidentally cut my finger off x_X It bled, and an ambulance came, and I had emergency operation... It was terrifying. ;_;

homeofmew
9th November 2003, 12:24 PM
1 ~ Are you easily startled? No, unless you sneak up behind me
;-;
2 ~ Do you often get startled? not often
3 ~ Do you shock other people? not really.. :o
My High School Principal was walking behind me too closely
and I was gonna turn around and kick him but then i realized he wasn't a student and i was like x-x;;

Cheesey 4 EAT!

titandude21
9th November 2003, 01:22 PM
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. When both the Cubs and the Red Sox lost Game 6 and Game 7 respectively of their LCS this year... and how they lost the series

Agent Elrond
9th November 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

No, and even when I am I try and hide it. Really annoys my younger brother. :D

No.

Sometimes... ;)

Uh...I guess when I cought Entei with one fast ball, heh, I lead such an exciting life. :P

Aipom Of Doom
9th November 2003, 01:56 PM
1 ~ not really
2 ~ not too often
3 ~ I make them WTFish by solving a rubiks cube in 50 seconds =p
4 ~ Probably being adminned at IPHQ.

Crystal Mew
9th November 2003, 11:42 PM
1. Not really, unless someone throws a bug on me :)

2. It depends, sometimes people stratle me by sneeking up on me :O and again, bugs freak me out

3. yeah >:D like my friends.......'omg, don't look now...there is a giant dog behind you!! *friend screams, she hates dogs* XD

4. Um... .-.

I guess....uh... o_o; when... I really don't know.... :| maybe when I found out I'm getting a cell phone soon >3

shazza
10th November 2003, 02:14 AM
1 ~ Nah, not really.
2 ~ Nope, even if I do get scared I try to pretend I didn't.
3 ~ Yeah, all the time, I always do that, sneak up behind people is the main thing.
4 ~ When my dad knocked on the door as a joke, and then he hid to the site when I answered it, he then came out of no wear and went BOOOO and i was like argh **** and punched him in the eyes and broke his glasses.

Sir Chris
10th November 2003, 08:59 AM

1. no
2. lmao no
3. Hmm.. I think my words and actions often do. I am a swift acting person and often my fast paced nature startles people, they don't see it coming I guess.

4. cant honestly remember, prolly one time on halloween when my brother scared the holy hell out of me in the dark haunted house >_>

Pichu
10th November 2003, 12:15 PM

1. Almost never.
2. No.
3. Yup. I like to sneak up on people.. esp. they are taking a nap. xD
4. Um... I touched an electric switch when I was a kid, and that was quite 'shocking' xD... Actually, the last midterm I wrote was quite shocking as well