Pig on the Wing
9th November 2003, 10:26 AM
Righto...

Electabuzz - Kakarott @Miracleberry [F]
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Ice Punch
Thunder Wave

Standard set really. After some long thinking I decided on Psychic over Fire Punch as Machamp really scares the hell out of her.

Arcanine - Fenris @Brightpowder [M]
Return/Iron Tail
Roar
Flamethrower
Extremespeed

Still not sure about move 1, but everything else is standard.

Feraligatr - Barbosa @Focus Band [M]
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Attract

Semi-standard, semi-attractive killer. What more can I say?

Aerodactyl - Wai @Hard Stone [M]
Earthquake
Ancientpower
Whirlwind
Wing Attack

Standard.

Umbreon - Moonlight @Leftovers [F]
Psychic
Faint Attack
Moonlight
Attract

My favourite set. Works well with Sunshine too.

Espeon - Sunshine @King's Rock [F]
Psychic
Bite
Morning Sun
Attract

My favourite set. Works well with Moonlight too.

Number1ChanseyFan
9th November 2003, 10:55 AM
Electabuzz-Go with Fire Punch over Psychic.

Arcanine-For the first move, You don't need Return, you already have Extremespeed as a Normal type attack, and Iron Tail isn't very useful IMO. I would go with something like Sunny Day instead. As for Roar, Arcanine doesn't make the best pseudohazer, Crunch wouldn't be a bad alternative, and you could put Roar on Feraligatr, and make it a pseudohazer. Attach Leftovers.

Feraligatr

Earthquake
Rock Slide/Surf
Curse
Roar
@Leftovers.

Aerodactyl-Pretty good, I would just go with Curse over Wing Attack, and attach Leftovers.

Umbreon-Umbreon isn't a very effective attacker, it has really low attack and special attack stats. I'll list you a couple of alternative movesets that work pretty good.

Umbreon

Toxic
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
Moonlight/Rest
@Leftovers.

Umbreon

Charm
Baton Pass
Mean Look
Moonlight/Rest
@Leftovers.

Espeon-Good moveset, but for the last move, consider going with Growth or Reflect. Attach Leftovers.

NOTE: If this is not an online battling team, then the only way to get Growth on an Eevee/Eeveelution is by getting one at the New York Pokémon Center. So if this is an in-game team, then just go with Reflect.

Overall: Really, you have a pretty good team, no 3x weakness. A couple of movesets could use a little adjusting, but outside of that, it looks really nice!! ;)

jet1213
9th November 2003, 02:36 PM
electabuzz seems fine. cross chop or something like counter maybe can prove to be useful. fire punch over psychic - good for those starting spikers. Get counter if you are afraid of machamp.

for rk9, use leftovers over brightpowder. Sunny day over return/iron tail - it will help espeon and umbreon with their recovery moves, all the while not hindering your team all that much [feraligator, even with hydro pump, cant do anything useful with its special attack].

feraligator i dont really know all that much about, but there are definatly better water choices out there. suicune and starmie are rather standard [and both can help you with your "fear of machamps"]. Hell even something like blastiose or tentacruel would be more beneficial [and underused].

attach leftovers on aero, i demand ;[

umbreon isnt an attacker, at all. its only real use is baton passing, imo. baton pass, mean look, double team/charm/whatever, moonlight/rest [preferably rest in your instance, considering you have no heal beller. A blissey or something may be wise instead of umbreon].

espeon is fine - helps you against machamps.

Green_Pikachu
27th December 2003, 07:39 AM
Electabuzz - Kakarott @Miracleberry [F]
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Ice Punch
Thunder Wave

yeah, this is cool. i don't understand psychic. who brings machamp in against electabuzz? that makes no sense. Grounds, Blissey, and other electrics are the first pokemon to come in against buzz. psychic is just a waste.

Arcanine - Fenris @Brightpowder [M]
Return/Iron Tail
Roar
Flamethrower
Extremespeed

go with return. i guess. i don't know. i hate this pokem on to be completely honest.

Feraligatr - Barbosa @Focus Band [M]
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Attract

its a male attracter? bad idea. drop attract. for...something. curse maybe? or roar?

Aerodactyl - Wai @Hard Stone [M]
Earthquake
Ancientpower
Whirlwind
Wing Attack

no...not standard. the best gsc set for aerodactyl is sleep talk/rest/quake/ancientpower. trust me. its AWESOME.

Umbreon - Moonlight @Leftovers [F]
Psychic
Faint Attack
Moonlight
Attract

uh...faint attack and psychic? what the hell? how about you get rid of ALL four moves and use rest/charm/mean look/baton pass. there we go..

Espeon - Sunshine @King's Rock [F]
Psychic
Bite
Morning Sun
Attract

uh...sure why not....

um..this team needs work. the sets are decent at best, and the pokemon choice is suspect. fires are not needed in the metagame. the attachments need work. those 15% item boosting things like Hard Stone are terrible. if in doubt, ALWAYS go with leftovers.