PDA

View Full Version : What are you playing......right now?

Ein Katze
9th November 2003, 03:09 PM
I was playing Dino Crisis. It is hard because of the DDK codes and all that other grief but I think it is just as good as Resident Evil, also by Capcom. This is a picture of the main character Regina. http://www.angelfire.com/ill/mon/regina.jpg

Lord Necrodain
9th November 2003, 07:51 PM
I was just playing Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike. I just finished getting the last of my Gold Medals (Speeder Bike Pursuit was the last one I got and the most irritating). It feels satisfying, but leaves me wishing there was more to unlock.

internal dragon
9th November 2003, 08:09 PM
I was just playing the kill.swich demo, that game is too fun!

classy_cat18
9th November 2003, 08:10 PM
Wario Ware, Inc. Fast-paced action for the ADD's!

Mewfour
9th November 2003, 08:22 PM
I'm playing Viewtiful Joe on my 'Cube, and Megaman & Bass on my GBA. Now to wait for the Megaman Anniversary collection..... :)

Razola
9th November 2003, 08:58 PM
After all the work of the weekend, I've managed to play a little of Fire Emblem. So far it's not as good as Advance Wars, but I'm only about 90 minutes in. Story's interesting though.

en0miz
9th November 2003, 09:04 PM
I was playing Viewtiful Joe this afternoon... I got the game a couple of days ago and I'm currently in the 2nd episode. It's real fun and will definately tie me over until Mario Kart comes out. (:

PNT510
9th November 2003, 09:39 PM
Right now I am playing Animal Crossing on my gamecube, Diablo 2 on PC, Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced on my GBA, Castlevania, .hack: infection, and Smackdown 5 on PS2, and SSX3, THUG, and Kung Fu Chaos on XBox.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
10th November 2003, 05:07 AM
I'm playing EverQuest, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on the way to and from work and yesterday I started playing GTA: ViceCity again.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
10th November 2003, 06:02 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. It's bloody addicting. O_O

woz
10th November 2003, 08:19 AM
xbox: shenmue ii.
gba: mario and luigi: superstar saga and fire emblem.
pc: fifa 2004.

Ein Katze
10th November 2003, 11:06 AM
Alone in the Dark 2 with Edward Carnby the supernatural detective.

kurai
10th November 2003, 11:54 AM
All I am playing right now is some delicious Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga action, with a hint of nethack thrown in when I get stuck there.

Lezta
10th November 2003, 12:02 PM
GBA - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

GC - Nothing... it's not working.

PC - Total Annialation. Just felt the need to play it.

SageofLaughter
10th November 2003, 03:33 PM
Switching between Viewtiful Joe and the orgasmic SSX 3, on GC and PS2 respectively.

I also manage to get a couple of hours of Final Fantasy Tatics Advance in every day as opposed to sleeping.

StellarWind
10th November 2003, 03:55 PM
Right now i'm replaying through some old adventure games like Simon the Sorcerer (1) and the not-so-old but incredible The Longest Journey...

Adz44
11th November 2003, 01:00 PM
At the moment, I'm playing Max Payne 2 on the PC. It's my dad's game really, but he'll let anyone play it. He wants to complete the first game before going onto the second. I suppose I should too...but...lol

As for the PS2 (when I get round to using it), I'm playing Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. I managed to unlock Raiden the other day, which I was quite happy about.

I'm also playing Sonic Mega Collection on the GC. I hadn't played any Sonic games in yonks until last week. It was a trip down memory lane...

ILikePokemonP
12th November 2003, 04:31 AM
I've been hooked on Animal Crossing ever since it's 1 year+ release delay in Australia. Should get Mario Kart Double Dash tomorrow through the post :)

Andrew
12th November 2003, 04:08 PM
Right now its Fire Emblem which is great, Luigi and Mario Superstar Saga but its on hold cause I can't find my way to this forrest lol and I'm playing Conkers Bad Fur day all over again.

bme
12th November 2003, 04:19 PM
Currently i'm playing F-Zero GX and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Oh, and for the PC, Freespace 2. That game still rocks.:yes:

Yoh Asakura
12th November 2003, 04:20 PM
GCN - Viewtiful Joe

Amazing game, beat it on all difficulties though... But on Friday that's gonna change to Mario Kart =D

PC - FF XI Beta

All I can say is OMG.

PS2 - Socom

Again.. nothing good out for the damn piece of junk >=(

SWAMPERT1
12th November 2003, 07:02 PM
CUBE
PSO

PC
Halo

GBA
PKMN Saphire.

TeleFox
12th November 2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Venusaur99
PC - Total Annialation. Just felt the need to play it.

I love that game ^_^
I made a few of my own units at the beginning of the year, I can e-mail them in a .zip file if you wanna take a look at them, I'd be happy to finally have someone else to see if they're balanced :P.

Anyway, my lineup:
PS2: FFX - I've nearly got all my characters up to 255 stats on everything bar Luck, and of course HP and MP... I'm comin ta getcha Penance :D.
Also rented TimeSplitters 2 for a few days; yum :yes:. Best multiplayer since Perfect Dark/Goldeneye IMHO.

PC: Heavy Gear II, not exactly a new game, but I love putting together big mechas and running rampant across the battlefield. I hope if there's ever a new version to be produced that they bring back the assembly style of the original, I really miss that :no:.
Also play a bit of Subspace Continuum from time to time, can't beat it.

GBA: Gotten back into Pokémon Sapphire and Silver after a bit of a hiatus, but still playing FFTA like it's going out of style.

Dark Nidoknight
16th November 2003, 10:21 PM
I'm currently trying to play through Fallout2 with a retarded character.(only 3 int.) Funny but very hard 'cause he dosen't get a whole lot of skill points to spend.

~Dark Nidoknight

Wergoheb
17th November 2003, 10:40 AM
Due to lack of money to buy new games... i have been playing MLB 2003 and Tekken 4 for the last few weeks :{/

andyizcool
17th November 2003, 12:51 PM
Playstation2
Final Fantasy VIII
Jade Cocoon 2

Gamecube
Waiting for Pokemon Colleseum should I get Super Smash Bros Melee as I have no games to play?

GBA
Pokemon Sapphire
Should I get Final Fantasy Tactics?

~Andrew

SageofLaughter
17th November 2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool Should I get Final Fantasy Tactics?

~Andrew

Depends how much tedium you can take before snapping. If you have a high tolerance, you'll enjoy it.

Today I realised how sick I was of racing games, so I'm taking a break from them and playing through Sly Cooper (yet) again until Prince of Persia comes out.

Deus Mortuorum
17th November 2003, 03:35 PM
GTA: Vice City, and after I'm done with that I'm downloading America's Army again.

For PS I'm playing Medal of Honor again ._.

andyizcool
18th November 2003, 12:22 PM
Is Super Smash Bros Melee for Gamecube any good because I have no games on the Gamecube as I'm waiting for all the Pokemon ones. I mostly play my PS2 so should I get this game as it looks pretty cool?

~Andrew

classy_cat18
18th November 2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool
Is Super Smash Bros Melee for Gamecube any good because I have no games on the Gamecube as I'm waiting for all the Pokemon ones. I mostly play my PS2 so should I get this game as it looks pretty cool?

~Andrew

You...don't...have...SSBM? ARE YOU CRAZY!?! GET THAT GAME RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON AN AWESOME GAME! *shakes andyizcool* You need help...desperately.

Ein Katze
18th November 2003, 05:25 PM
Baloon Fight on the Nes. Great fun with two people!8)

Heald
20th November 2003, 10:06 AM
I'm playing Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII. Decent game, better multiplayer. However, I'm just playing it until I can resubscribe to Planetside (which, for future reference, is the best game EVER!).

SageofLaughter
20th November 2003, 01:58 PM
Right now I'm playing ICO, I picked up a copy a few days ago, and I'm ashamed that I didn't get this game sooner.

Come tomorrow, I'll be playing Mario & Luigi too.

Ein Katze
22nd November 2003, 08:47 AM
I am curently playing Eternal Darkness on the GCN. It is very hard. I am on chapter 8 as Roberto Bianchi. The spells can get abit repetitive actually.:no:

ultimate zapdos
22nd November 2003, 09:15 PM
at this moment im playing solitaire while in surf. But seriously, i'm playn' timesplitters2 for gc and advanced wars2 for gba.

jet1213
23rd November 2003, 08:25 PM
playin mario kart: double dash!!.

gg in my opinion.

wHiTewiNteR
23rd November 2003, 11:58 PM
PS2: Just got FFX so I'm playing that and I like what I've seen so far.

GCN: SCII, and I might get around to beating LoZ:WW...

GBA: Sapphire but I want to get something new like FFTA or Mario and Luigi.

TeleFox
24th November 2003, 02:37 AM
Good to hear wiNteR :yes: Everyone that can should at least give FFX a try.

*UPDATE*
Picked up Z.O.E: The 2nd Runner last week and I'm glad I did. Beautiful graphics, hell-fast gameplay and plenty of difficulty if you want it. Too bad it's so short, but I can hardly complain with everything being so packed as it is, I mean no one really whined about MGS ^_^. The extra missions are pretty cool too.

Jash Thor
3rd December 2003, 07:43 PM
Just got off from playing Jak II.

Quite a game I may add.

CelebiMaster
3rd December 2003, 08:00 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for GBA, Age of Titans and Max Payne 2 for PC and Dynasty Warriors 4 and Xenosaga for PS2.

ultimate zapdos
17th December 2003, 03:31 PM
now im playing ace combat4; shattered skies

The_Missing_Link
17th December 2003, 08:13 PM
SSB for the N64 because I don't have a GC yet ;-; Hopefully by Friday, I'll get one for Hannukah and possibly have SSB:M as well

VaporeAct
29th December 2003, 10:48 AM
I am currently playing:

#1: Pokemon Channel
#2: Golden Sun
#3: Golden Sun the Lost Age
#4: Kirby Air Ride
#5: DDR Konamix
#6: Sonic Advanced 2

Sarcastic Assassin
3rd January 2004, 09:22 PM
eh...

PS2: Not really anything; I got EyeToy (which is wicked cool), and I hope to get some online game... soon...

NGC: Game Boy Player. :P But seriously, Melee, and occaisionally, SCII and Super Mario Sunshine (that game has the best graphics)

PC: Multi Theft Auto (http://www.mtavc.com). Check it out.

GBA: RuSa, Golden Sun 2 (arguably, that series is one of the best RPG's), Tactics Advance.

Strange how no one here (in this thread) has an XBox...

Powarun
3rd January 2004, 10:45 PM
Mega Man Zero 2. First MM game,a nd I like it, beat it once and doing it again.

Drago
5th January 2004, 05:40 AM
Right now I'm swapping through games randomly.

GC: I've really gotten into Phantasy Star Online E I&II ever since I got it before Christmas. Just trying to trudge through the levels after the robot boss (the one with the computers and electric shocks), although it isn't quite as much fun to play alone, (and start again and again for that matter) so I'll just have to wait to get everyone around again. We're a great team, though we have sharing issues. It's MY Meseta, you fiends!!
Oh, and I'm doing what any person who's had Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for a while is doing. Time Trials! I do better when I have someone else's record to challenge, and I've only beaten the staff ghost on Peach Beach. I'm an alright racer, I just don't use the best tactics for each individual track. On the whole, I strategise, but not to the point where I know the absolute best routes and such.
GBA: Up to Joke's End in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I'm stuck terribly. Off to GameFAQs I go then, lol. Incidentally, is this the last level of the game? It just seemed to have gone by a bit quickly to be near the end. Could someone please PM me with an answer to that? Don't want to spoil it for others, after all. :)
N64: Started playing Pokemon Puzzle League again. It really is just as much fun as Tetris Attack (or Paneru De Pon, if you can put up with Lip and Co.). I've picked up where I left off, which was Class 3 of Puzzle Mode, and 1P S.Hard and V.Hard without using any continues. I got put off, though, when my sister beat Mewtwo on Very Hard in 20 seconds. I hate it when the computer stacks itself...
It's funny, I started the spa service over again, and got through an hour quicker than my previous record, set about two years ago. And this was after not playing for months. I guess back then I really did just suck? ^^;

woz
5th January 2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Sarcastic Assassin
Strange how no one here (in this thread) has an XBox...

Originally posted by woz
xbox: shenmue ii.

SWAMPERT1
5th January 2004, 10:47 PM
UPDATE!

GameCube: Need for Speed: Underground. Next will be Mario Kart: DD, Final Fantasy, then last but not least, Pokemon Colliseum.

GBA: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Sacred Cards. Next will probly be Yu-Gi-oh!: World Wide Edition.

PC: Midnight Club II. Next might me GTA: VC or Diablo.

See Ya!:wave:

wHiTewiNteR
6th January 2004, 08:48 PM
Well the it kinda changed and the only two games I'm really playing now are NFSU(PS2)(which is a great game IMO and theres a few flaws but almost a perfect street racer game) and WCIII: TFT which I mainly only play custom games because I took a break from the real game and I don't want to get back into it.

I tend to drift from game to game and never finish them...one of these days I'm going to have to go back and finish like half my collection...-_-

Razola
6th January 2004, 11:59 PM
I'm playing Prince of Persia, SSX3, and Beyond Good & Evil for Gamecube, and sometimes doing a mission of Fire Emblem when I have time. I'm still on winter break and thus have hours of free time. I even got Midway Arcade Treasures when I burn out. Beware, I hunger!

When my friends are over, we bust out Mario Party 5, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, and Pac-Man Vs.

On the PC side, Rise of Nations has been calling to me. This is a game that demands LAN play with some friends.

classy_cat18
7th January 2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Raz
When my friends are over, we bust out Mario Party 5, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, and Pac-Man Vs.

On the PC side, Rise of Nations has been calling to me. This is a game that demands LAN play with some friends.

Man, I wish I could do LAN like that. Most everyone I know is more of a PS2 person. I'm the only Gamecube owner in my extended family.

Gamecube: Animal Crossing. That's it!

Game Boy Advance: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Pokemon Ruby.

PC: The Sims.

Anyone know a good PC game that doesn't require a good graphics card or a monthly fee?

Razola
7th January 2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by classy_cat18
Man, I wish I could do LAN like that.

One of the lesser known perks of college. That and a neighbor who has two (yes, TWO) Alienware computers when I'm on break.

Anyone know a good PC game that doesn't require a good graphics card or a monthly fee?

I need some specific stats to be honest, since most games have fairly modest requires, but most run crappy if you have the minimum.

You can fall back on classics (like Starcraft, Counterstrike, etc.) which are very cheap to boot. Commandos 3 is another game that was recently released and offers nice brain teasers. The demo ran fine on my 32-bit NVidia TNT Pro (an entry level card from a year ago at the least). But beware: DirectX9.0 came out and most games that come out now demand a video card that is compatible with it. I suggest the 128-bit Radeon 9600 Pro. It's a solid card that's under 200 bucks (shop around, you're bound to find a good deal as the newer, fancy models come out this year).

If all else fails, google for some freeware games. While this is illegal, you could also download some Super Nintendo or Genesis ROMs for some trips down memory lane.

classy_cat18
7th January 2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Raz
One of the lesser known perks of college. That and a neighbor who has two (yes, TWO) Alienware computers when I'm on break.

[b]

I need some specific stats to be honest, since most games have fairly modest requires, but most run crappy if you have the minimum.

You can fall back on classics (like Starcraft, Counterstrike, etc.) which are very cheap to boot. Commandos 3 is another game that was recently released and offers nice brain teasers. The demo ran fine on my 32-bit NVidia TNT Pro (an entry level card from a year ago at the least). But beware: DirectX9.0 came out and most games that come out now demand a video card that is compatible with it. I suggest the 128-bit Radeon 9600 Pro. It's a solid card that's under 200 bucks (shop around, you're bound to find a good deal as the newer, fancy models come out this year).

If all else fails, google for some freeware games. While this is illegal, you could also download some Super Nintendo or Genesis ROMs for some trips down memory lane.

I think DirectX9.0 is the card my Dell runs on. By the way, what are the minimum video card requirements for Rise of Nations?

Razola
7th January 2004, 12:47 AM
Requirements:

Windows: XP/2000/ME/98 -128 MB RAM
Processor: 500 MHz ( I would suggest 1GHz, because my home computer does NOT run this well at 500MHz at all)
Hard Drive: 800 MB
Video Card: 16 MB 3D card (Chances are you'll have a 32 meg [Not sure why I said my card was 32-bit...it's late])
Other: audio board with speakers and / or headphones
Online/multiplayer requirements: 56.6 kbps or better for internet play (Broadband...in this day and age you'll normally be crushed with a 56k)

Nace
7th January 2004, 02:08 AM
What am I playing right now?

Let's find out, shall we?

GC: Animal Crossing! Just came out in Australia last month or so and it's quite possibly the most addictive game of all time! I'm working on getting Claude chucked out of my village because s/he (not sure of Claude's gender yet, but I think it's a she) painted my roof yellow. I sent Claude mail saying 'i hate you' with an empty can attached and s/he sent me a present and said the letter was great... -.-; go figure.

GBA: Pokemon Ruby and Balloon Fight (from AC). Not much to say about Pokemon, really, but I will say I'm rediscovering how fun NES games were.

In closing, Animal Crossing rules.

Pokemon Kid
13th January 2004, 12:48 PM
GC - Animal Crossing
GBA - Pokemon Sapphire

woz
13th January 2004, 01:11 PM
rise of nations is superb.

at the moment i am playing the following games.

xbox: star wars: knights of the old republic.
gamecube: zelda compilation disc.

PNT510
13th January 2004, 02:58 PM
Now I am playing Crimsion Skies and Project Gotham Racing 2 on XBox, and when my friends are over I play Pac Man Vs. or Raw 2.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
14th January 2004, 08:59 AM
Update.

GBA: Fire Emblem

I'm loving it. It's so challenging, I could cry tears of joy. But it does get a little frustrating sometimes, like when I'm about to complete a mission but one of my units gets killed off. o_o

Freak of Nature
14th January 2004, 12:31 PM
Beat Fire Emblem a few weeks ago. It was an excellent game but very short and at times kind of frustrating. Atm I'm playing

PS2:
Fatal Frame 2 (Bloody brilliant game)
Smackdown 5 (When friends are over)
Final Fantasy X-2
Return of the King
(Finished Manhunt, Prince of Persia and Beyond Good and Evil recently).

XBOX:
Project Gotham Racing 2

PC:
Warcraft III The Frozen Throne (takes up most of my time)
Battlefield 1942 Desert Comabt (in my LAN club)
Quake III (Also in my LAN club)
Halo (Yet again in LAN club)

GBA:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (been playing for ages now but it's so bloody addicting).

I'm dying for Starcraft Ghost. But knowing Blizzard it'll take it's sweet time delivering us the goods. :/

Razola
14th January 2004, 01:09 PM
Gamecube
I finished Prince of Persia on Monday, so now it's Beyond Good and Evil along with a lot of Midway's Arcade Treasures. Joust is fun, damnit.

Once I get back to school, it's only a matter of time before the Mario Kart LAN starts up again. Without final exams, it could very well be a nightly occurence.

PC
Final Fantasy XI, but very very rarely (I have a 56k connection at home, so I share it with my friend on his comp). Eagerly awaiting the Rise of Nations expansion and the World of Warcraft Beta.

GBA
Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (I will get Cid). Might get Sonic Battle, since Heroes was fairly poor and I need a reminder why I like Sonic in the first place.

Old Stuff
Playing Secret of Mana with some friends, as well as Gunstar Heroes.

Heald
14th January 2004, 02:07 PM
PS2 - Prince of Persia. Kick a$$ game.

ALSO - Smackdown: HCTP. WWE sucks now, but THQ still keeps making awesome games and you can replace all the crappy wrestlers with your own creations. SYM had better gameplay though...but I'll get used to it. The grapple system is crappors though :(

PC - Warcraft III. Planetside. Eve Online.

GBA - I only play this when I go travelling, so I actually have something to do. Last time I travelled, I went to Leeds and played Sapphire.

Sega Genesis Emulator - Just completed the Lion King, which I haven't played since I was 6. I was better at it when I was 6 too :(

SageofLaughter
15th January 2004, 12:36 PM
Right now, I'm playing Tony Hawk's Underground on the Xbox, and Beyond Good and Evil on PS2 until new games start coming out at the end of this month.

Pichu
16th January 2004, 12:52 PM
I play the one and only http://gunbound.net/ xD

Powarun
16th January 2004, 02:24 PM
Right now, hmm although I posted in this topic, Ichanged my game to FF 7. Yep, an old school Playstation game that i bought a week ago. IT is fun.

Pichu
29th March 2004, 02:42 PM
I actually kinda stopped playing Gunbound now... o_0; ...

Right now, I playing Fairyland, which is getting more and more interesting everyday...

And I'm playing all sorts of GBA games on my GBA emulator, such as MegaMan Zero, Metroid Fusion, and FFTA... xP

CelebiMaster
12th April 2004, 10:59 PM
I'm up to The Elder Scrolls II: Morrowind.

Animelee
12th April 2004, 11:08 PM
Gameboy Advance (SP): Pokémon Ruby.
I started on March 19, 2003, so it's been over a year now. :lol: I have, let me see... 812:04 hours clocked. Sa-weet. :)

Gamecube: Pokémon Colosseum
I started only ten days ago, so right now I'm working on beating Ralga (Realgam) Tower's Colosseum challenge.

Gamecube: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Master Quest)
I got this game well over a year ago, and I played it out for the first time. Of course, I played the regular version of the game, and not Master Quest. I promised myself I would play again one day -- one day when I forgot how to do everything in the game. Fresh starts (except for Pokémon) = awesome. Anyways, I just started, so I'm still in Kokiri Village.

Metallix
12th April 2004, 11:14 PM
Ehhh, I'm not really playing anything TOO specific at the moment, but if I had to say what games I've played in the last few days, I would have to say:

GameCube - Soul Calibur 2

Bleh, I've bought everything in the game, so now I'm really just improving my skills as characters I barely ever go.

PlayStation 2 - Formula One 2003/Capcom vs SNK 2

I'm currently racing on the Pro setting with Expert AI opponents in Formula One 2003, I'm on the Malysian GP in Championship Mode as Fernando Alonso, I was leading the Austrailian GP until my engine blew about halfway through, bleh. And I'm also playing Capcom vs SNK 2, for fun basically, it's my favouite fighting game.

X-Box - Sonic Heroes

I've beaten the game as all 4 teams + the last story a while ago, now I have to get to work on those damn Emblems...

GBA - Nothing

I haven't played my GBA in a while now..

Dreamcast - King of Fighters 2001

Been playing this on the harder difficulty settings the last few days, Igniz is a pain in the arse. I'm waiting for my copy of Garou: Mark Of The Wolves to arrive though, so I think I'll have some fun with that. ^_^

I've also been playing the ROM of SVC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom. To be honest, I dunno why people whine and complain about the game so much, sure, it may not have the depth of SNK's other fighting games, but it's FUN, and THATS what counts!

Razola
12th April 2004, 11:30 PM
Gamecube: Nothing.
Was playing Final Fantasy back in Feburary, but since then I haven't had anything new to play.

GBA: Nothing.
Occasional Wario Ware, but not very often.

PC: Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Unreal Tournament 2004, Rainbox Six 3: Athena Sword
Okay, so I'm playing Splinter Cell, and I manage to hack an objective. I hide out in an uncommon area to hopefully ambush the incoming Merc with my shock gun. But he finds me too fast, so I throw down a flashbang. He starts firing at me, and by his luck it's in the right direction. I decide to fall down to the basement level of the map, which is right in front of me. But by his luck, he blindly manages to follow me, and kills me by following on my head.

The game is awesome.

SWAMPERT1
12th April 2004, 11:41 PM
UPDATE

NGC: Metroid Prime. Great game even though im only like 15% through the game. I'll defenetly buy the second one.

PC: Nothing

GBA: Training my Tyranitar from collosium on my Sapphire. Thats perdy much it. Maybe ill get FFTA soon.

Razola
12th April 2004, 11:44 PM
I hear the second Prime is going to have a multiplayer. That should be interesting.

SWAMPERT1
12th April 2004, 11:47 PM
I hear the second Prime is going to have a multiplayer. That should be interesting.
[color=blue][size=3]Me too. It would be AWSOME if it were Multi. CO-OP but multi battle would be good enough.

The Muffin Man
13th April 2004, 11:36 AM
PS2 - FFX-2, occasional Ratchet and Clank.
GC - At the moment I'm controller-less, but once I get it back, Melee, Pokemon Colisseum, and FF again.
XBox - KOTOR. Finally became a jedi(Second game, last one was too middle of the road. This ones gonna be full Light side)

andyizcool
13th April 2004, 02:40 PM
PS2 - Sonic Heroes, I can't do a lot of it because I'm rubbish at playing platformer games so I've only completed it as Team Rose, the easiest. RPGs are more my style so I'll sometimes play a bit of FFX-2 when I get very bored.

GC - Sonic Mega Collect, This reminds me of when I was 10 years old or even younger and I just liked all these 2D Sonic games so much. Pokemon Channel, I quickly completed this so I could get Jirachi on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

GBA SP - Pokemon Sapphire, Finally got the Gold Shield at the Battle Tower and I'm really just growing some rare Berries.

HbCharizard
13th April 2004, 04:33 PM
PS2: Was playin FF7, but got stuck with no potions and low hp at the end of the level. :(

GBA: Fire Emblem. I finally got unstuck!!!

GCN: MGS: Twin Snakes. For some reason I like this.

PNT510
13th April 2004, 05:01 PM
Xbox. Right now I am playing MX Unleashed, Obi Wan, and a little bit of Fight Night 2004, I'm really bad at fight night though :\

Gamecube. My gamecube is disconected right now, but when I'm at my friends house we play Worms 3D, Wario Ware inc, and Ultimate Muscle. Ultimate Muscle is really good game for something that weren't expecting much out of.

PS2. I've just recently started playing Xenosaga again. I love it, cool story so far and difficult, but nothing so hard you can't get past with training and strategy.

GBA. Metroid Zero Mission.

Jash Thor
13th April 2004, 08:48 PM
PS2-
Well I just recently got my hands on a copy of Soul Calibur 2 to call my own, so ive been pretty obsessed with that lately. Yoshimitsu is da shiznit.

GBA-
Unfortunately, my GBA was recently broken due to a stupid accident on my part. I dropped my bag while it was in it, and now the screen has a huge dark spot across the front. This=BAD. So I'm savin up for new one rite now, but before I lost my dear electronic I was tryin to finish up a few of my games that I never really completed (a.k.a. Metroid Fusion & Mega Man Battle Network 3).

PC-
HAHAHA. THis is a joke. MY computer actually running a pc game? Impossible. My comp was created around the same time fire was disocovered. Definetely in need of a new desktop.

Sakura Kinomoto
15th April 2004, 12:28 PM
I'm almost done Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS. It has the best story out of all the Final Fantasy games out there! ;)

kainashi
15th April 2004, 01:25 PM
just call of duty and battlefield vietnam for me. :) pc is best. :yes:

Chris
15th April 2004, 01:44 PM
PS2 - Hitman: Contracts. I thought the first Hitman was great so decided to buy Contracts, and I must say I find it very good indeed.

PC - UT2k4 and a hacked version of GTA3 (<3). Also (im)patiently waiting for the next CoD to be released in autumn, and considering buying Battlefield Vietnam.

vaporjolt
17th April 2004, 01:30 PM
I've picked up Pokemon Ruby again. I'm also playing Chaos Legion and Mario Kart: DD.

HawkerXatu
17th April 2004, 03:41 PM
Not really playing any games right now, but I just picked up Neverwinter Nights for the pc and it's pretty good. I'm also playing Final Fantasy XI but my internet connection sucks so it's hard to stay in the game without getting disconnected.

Metallix
3rd May 2004, 05:16 PM
At the moment now, I'm playing TOCA Pro Race Driver 2 on the X-Box.

I really haven't had the time to play it alot though, but at the moment, my Career is 60% complete. I'm gonna have to restart one of the V8 championships though, as despite taking 3 wins in the 6 race series, I got knocked out.

Oh, and the IndyCars in the game have to be the most accurate representation of a single seater racer that I've played in ANY console sim so far.

Kool Dudy
3rd May 2004, 08:07 PM
PC - Diablo 2x, just got back into it recently and I can't stop....I'm playing it right now while typing this...lol Also playing Counter-Strike and Rise of Nations

GBA - Playing Advance Wars...game is so strategical and so hard...im trying not to look at the visual guides...so hard...

PhatZapdos
3rd May 2004, 08:53 PM
i play halo professionally :)

RedStarWarrior
7th May 2004, 08:14 AM
Honestly, I am not playing anything. Wow...I need to start playing games again. I guess with finals I just didn't have time.