PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] pokemon crystal

ACB0666
9th November 2003, 06:53 PM
I have two questions
1 - How can I pick up the item that apears in nathional park beward the wall?
2 - How can I catch suicune? He awais ran when I get close.:confused: :confused: :confused:

HedgeCat
9th November 2003, 07:00 PM
1) Find the hole in the fence (by the guy with the Gameboy)
2) You chase it around for a while. I don't know the exact details.

Number1ChanseyFan
9th November 2003, 07:08 PM
Ok, for the first question... In the northeast part of National Park, there is a guy standing up against the fence. You can walk through the fence right next to him, and you will end up on the other side, so you can collect the items on the other side, a Paralyze Heal, and TM 28. (Dig)

Now, for Suicune... After you beat Pryce at the Mahogany Town Gym, Professor Elm will call you, and tell you that Team Rocket has taken over the Goldenrod Radio Tower, and Team Rocket is broadcasting a radio signal from the tower. Head back to Goldenrod City. After you clear out Team Rocket from the Goldenrod Underground Tunnel, and the Radio Tower, talk to the director at the Radio Tower, and he will give you the Clear Bell. Now, head to the Tin Tower in Ecruteak City. Inside the Tin Tower, you will encounter the Wise Trio. Defeat the Wise Trio, and you will be allowed to go into the next room. Make sure you save your game now. In the next room, Suicune will be waiting, you will now be able to catch it.

BTW, welcome to TPM!! :wave: