PDA

View Full Version : Busted!

Zee Sage
9th November 2003, 10:13 PM
This is a non-pokemon fic about street racing, it is spur of the moment as I just saw the forever good movie 2 fast 2 furious. Awesome! So here it is my new story Busted!

PS: I am still doing my other fic its just Im taking a short break from my story I need to catch up on sleep and everything else.

Here is the prolouge, 1st chapter tomorrow. Oh yeah these are teen streeters whose dads were famous street racers. :)
-----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------

Busted!
Prolouge
-00-

“Alright kids we got three cars here going for six g’s, we got Zee Zapper over here,” said a white sixteen year old wearing a black and white jump suit, a silver 2003 Dodge Viper with gold lightning bolts.

“Ashley Thomas,” a pink 2001 Honda S2000 pulled up a green dragon curled around the entire car.

“And finally you know him and love him, Stellar Stunner,” a gold 2001 Mitsubishi Evo-7, with silver lightning bolts branching into more lightning bolts.

“Now yall know what it is, first one who reaches this finish line wins the six grand,” he said now yall out of your cars and shake hands.

Three teens emerged from the cars Ashley was beautiful wearing a matching pink jumpsuit with a hot pink helmet with dark, dark shade covering for it. Two hot pink gripping gloves on her hands, she was seventeen and ten months. Zee was wearing a silver jumpsuit with matching helmet styled like Ashley’s. He had black grip gloves and was eighteen and two months. Then Stellar got out holding a set of keys with his black jumpsuit and gold helmet and he was eighteen even. They lived at the constant risk of danger breaking the each time they enter their car they were, are, and forever will be: Street Racers!
----
There Ya Go, R+R!

Venasaur89
10th November 2003, 12:43 PM
Nice prologue! I'll be looking forward for the 1st chapter. Looks like a short story to me. I'm taking a break, too.

keep it up!

SWAMPERT1
11th November 2003, 12:37 AM
damn u beat me to a story like dis. oh well sounds interesting. please make the races good.

Zee Sage
11th November 2003, 05:23 PM
Venusaur89: Thanx! :) :) :) :) :)

Swampert1: Ha ha ha, why do u think its taking so long it will be good. Quirk. up today or tomorrow!