PDA

View Full Version : The MistySakura Congrats Thread.

Andrew
10th November 2003, 08:50 PM
Well uh like congratulate her here! And MS we expect a speech :p K

DH and I kinda posted in the news and made an announcement lol so we're exempt from making more speeches :P

CONGRATS!

Captain Pringle
10th November 2003, 08:56 PM
AWESOME! Congrats, mistysakura!!! :D You totally deserve this position, and I know you'll do an awesome job as fanfic mod! :)

Excellent choice, dh/oz/mist. ;)

mistysakura
11th November 2003, 12:21 AM
Whoa! Thic is so cool! [/wannabe preteen) No offense to anyone.:D

Okay, a speech.
Frankly, I was surprised every time I made it through a challenge. I think I was probably one of the newest competitors in the Contest (I only joined last September.) And so I was really thrilled when I made it to the finals, and obviously right now I'm stil in shock. So shoot me if I blabber on too much.

Thanks everyone who supported me through the Mod Contest. When I last looked at that mod contest poll, all I could think was "is that me? I think I have all those votes because my button's next to CP's." Anyway, you guys are cool.

The other people in the competition have been really cool too. I think that most of you really deserve the position, since you're all so involved and everything. And you're nice people. I do know that if I get killed tonight, it'll be one of you, though. :D

Mist, Oz and dh, the mod contest was great. Those challenges were really good (well, the starter one was weird, but whatever), and judging's hard...

So now that I'm mod, I'll try to offend less people (I've been having a really bad streak lately). I think that's about it, since I did nothing in work experence anyway, and fanfic seems to be one of the easiest forums to mod.

So basically that's it. Do you think that "pokemasters.net fanfic moderator" will sound dodgy on my application for work experience at the Herald Sun, or should I go with it? ;)

classy_cat18
11th November 2003, 12:21 AM
Congrats, mistysakura! You'll make a great mod! Use, but don't abuse!

DannyBoy
11th November 2003, 12:42 AM
Well....after a talk with Dratinihaunter and his post I decided to do this.

Good luck, have fun, and your not going to die...tonight:D

But if we ever got to know each other you would see I can be a real prick sometimes.

mistysakura
11th November 2003, 03:42 AM
Thanks, classycat and CP. And for ILoveX-TINA: You aren't going to die either, because of your post. It's appreciated!

dratinihaunter13
11th November 2003, 05:48 AM
i know i'm not supposed to make a speech in here but i gotta give congrats to ms for the ceremonial closing of the first topic, the mod contest topic! good decision! *throws confetti*

Lady Vulpix
11th November 2003, 09:19 AM
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do a good job here. I hope you enjoy modding the FanFic forums.
*Insert speech here.*

mr_pikachu
11th November 2003, 08:13 PM
WAY! TO! GO!

Congrats, congrats, congrats! What more can I say? You wouldn't hyave gotten this position if you didn't deserve it, mistysakura. You should be proud to be one of the four Fanfic Mods out of 11,000+ total members. (No joke; check the site statistics!) Anyway, I'm sure you'll do a great job! Just keep reading the fics you are now, and you'll stay on my good side! ;)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must shower the earth with confetti. Duty calls! GO MISTYSAKURA!!!

Powarun
11th November 2003, 09:19 PM
congrats, maybe you will be smart enough to update the news section, more often. SOmetimes they are intresting. and good luck please don't leave us now.

Drago
17th November 2003, 03:11 AM
Crikey, it's quite a few days later, but I still feel the need to say some things. Specifically because, well, I like saying things.

First off, CONGRATULATIONS MISTYSAKURA!! It comes to me as no surprise that you did as well as you had, since you've always got a helpful opinion, and I know you'll do grand things for this land.
I'd like to say thanks all for the competition, to the mods, members, and competitors, especially MS and CP. You had me at the end of my nerve, and pushed me to do... well, a lot of nothing, really. And that's the one little niggling I have. That, even though I'm quite agreeable with the results, I feel certain that I could've/should've pushed myself harder. I had the inspiration, just not the dedication.

So thanks again, congrats again, and remember to keep watching the skis!! ...Er, skies.