PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff I wrote

Roarkiller
11th November 2003, 12:41 AM
1st one's juz smthng i was messing around with when thinking up a sig in another forum (edited a little tho).

----------
It seems a shame that no one else has a mind like my own.
Yet I feel sad that my mind is not like everyone else.
Why is that?
Am I apart from the rest? Am I a part of the rest?
Who am I?
Why am I so different?
They say that no one is alike.
Yet it seems like I am more different than others.
The way I act. The way I think. The way I sense.
Sense.
I have more than that.
I sense more than others. I know more than others.
Does that make me different?
Why do I sense more? Know more?
Yet why do I not know feelings like others?
So many questions, and no answers to them.

Why?
----------

The one below is a weird question i was fiddling around while reading the above one day (also edited).

----------
We question the answer,
The answer to the question.
To that question, we cannot answer,
Or there is no answer to that question.
But why do we question our answer,
Our own answer to a question
When the question, or the answer
No need for an answer nor even the question?
----------

I dont really expect anyone to understand anything anywhere, cuz its not even meant to be understood. Juz wanted to know ur thoughts. And be reminded that these r juz stuff i wrote when i was bored and juz fiddling around with words.

DannyBoy
11th November 2003, 12:45 AM
This is some very interesting poetry. THe last one makes you really think. But if you want this to get more attention I reccomend putting this in the poetry corner in the fan fic area.

The Rusted One
11th November 2003, 03:53 PM
Hmmm, it may be a little bit different from other pieces you find in fanfic, but I think it'd be best viewed over there.

Anyway, the poems are very...angsty, and I suppose a few members here would be able to identify with how you feel; that really shouldn't matter though, as if you feel you need to write something down, get in on paper or screen, then you should, regardless of reception.

Roarkiller
11th November 2003, 11:03 PM
Last time i posted in fanfic, no one bothered. Ditto the my post before that. And before that.

In any case, up to u where this should go, but what i wrote actually has to do with psychology, so IMO it should be in misc.

And its no poetry Tina.