PDA

View Full Version : Episode Mini-summaries and info! AG51-54

Zak
11th November 2003, 04:09 PM
AG51: VS Medicham! Contest Battle!

The Fallarbor Pokemon Contest has started, and to May's luck, Shuu and Grace are opponents of each other, so she'll only have to face one. May's opponent, however, seems to be a mysterious and suspicious character named Musashiino. Could May beat Musashiino?

AG52: Plusle and Minun! The Cheering Path!

Ash and co are now on their way to Lavaridge Town, for Ash to get his next badge. On the way, they run into a cheerleading squad, as well as Kazuchi, the boy from the lighthouse...

AG53: Skitty and Assist! Numel Meadow!

To get to Lavaridge Town, Ash and co must climb over Mt. Chimney, so they decided to take a shortcut through the Fiery Path cave. However, as they enter, they're attacked by a group of Slugma...

AG54: Team Magma VS Team Aqua, Again! Mt. Chimney Battle!

Ash and co are now taking the gondola down Mt. Chimney to get to Lavaridge Town, but suddenly, the gondola stops in the middle of the way down. Having no phone or means of emergency contact, Ash and co abandon the gondola and look for help...

These are from Palette (www.pokepale.com).

Discuss.

~Zak

Totodilemew
11th November 2003, 04:47 PM
Oh well...I was really hoping for a longer Lavaridge city arc. In the game, it was so interesting for me. I was also hoping for Ash to take on the leaders of Team Aqua or Magma.

Venasaur89
13th November 2003, 03:24 PM
Thanks, ZAk!

The episodes sounds interesting....In the fiery path episode, Lots of Slugmas will be protecting Numel, and then Ash & co. will fight them....

Fire_Convoy
14th November 2003, 04:53 PM
There's almost no doubt in my mind that Ash will capture a Slugma or a Numel in the upcoming episodes. I was right about May and Skitty, so I hope I'm right this time too!

Animelee
14th November 2003, 06:22 PM
Woah, thanks, Zak!

Hmm, so, I wonder, will he be getting Numel, Torkoal, or Slugma?!
Torkoal'll most probably be reserved for Flannery, and since they're trying to Hoennize everyone's rosters, they'll probably make Ash get a Numel. :confused:

Chris 2.1
18th November 2003, 03:32 PM
coool, i thnk it sounds as if Ash gets a catch in the Numel epi, I predict Numel (Slugma are probably protecting the meadow or something). I wonder why Kazkhcichi whatever (call him rodentboy) has a cheerleading squad? Or is he IN it? Hmmmm....

Rocketboy
19th November 2003, 05:50 AM
I can't wait until the Skitty episode because mabey Brock will get some of the spotlight (because he has the most water pokemon) And I hope Ash catches numel, unless he uses to burn team rocket to crisp, then I wish he won't catch it.