PDA

View Full Version : My first RS team (386)

Bob54321
12th November 2003, 04:31 AM
I'm not sure of what items I will give these but it will probably be all leftovers unless I get restricted somewhere.... Also I would like suggestions of which pokemon to use as a starter

EVs - HP/Att/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe

Primeape
Vital Spirit
+Attack, -Special Attack
<Cross Chop, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Screech>
100/100/200/0/100/10

Crobat
Inner Focus
+Speical Defence , - Special Attack
<Wing Attack, Sludge Bomb, Confuse Ray, Haze>
2/252/152/0/100/4

Houndoom
Early Bird
+Special Attack, -Attack
<Flamethrower, Crunch, Rest, Counter>
100/2/100/68/140/100

Gardevoir
Synchronize
+Special Attack, -Attack
<Psychic, Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, Reflect>
100/0/100/100/200/10

Sableye
Keen Eye
+Attack, -Special Attack
<Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Recover, Confuse Ray>
16/120/152/0/200/22

Milotic
Marvel Scale
+Special Defence, -Attack
<Surf, Recover, Confuse Ray, Ice Beam>
2/0/140/252/100/16

GupLoaf
12th November 2003, 07:59 AM
Primape: Good, but Bulk Up over Screech.

Crobat: Aerial Ace over Wing Attack (lower PP, but 100% accuracy no matter what). You could also go with the Toxic Crobat (Toxic, Confuse Ray, Fly, Mean Look), attacking Crobat works well too (plus you need that Hazer).

Houndoom: I like this Houndoom set, just be careful if the enemies attack is very high you may not survive to pull off Counter.

Gardevoir: I like the Reflect/ Will-O-Wisp combo to create quadruple defenses, but both really aren't needed. You might want to replace Relfect with Calm Mind/ Light Screen.

Sableye: Seems good enough to me.

Milotic: Also a decent set.

Sir Chris
14th November 2003, 01:33 AM
Just a couple of notes

Milotic with mirror coat is quite sick, can take a 2 calm minded alakazam to the woodshed... over confuse ray maybe?

crobat needs to be adamant(+att - spec. att.)

houndoom can NOT playwith counter in real situations, it will get ohkoed by adamant evil things that can tear up his fragile defense, put will-o-wisp over that to help you defensively. also, early bird IMO is rather useless, try its other trait flash fire(powered up by fire moves) over that, its good for will o wispers and such.

garde- screw reflect, put calm mind over that. reflect wont help it THAT much while calm mind will make it a very lethal threat, I like alakazam personally... but thats just this man;s opinion, so indeed calm mind over reflect

thats all