PDA

View Full Version : My Turn for a Poll!

classy_cat18
12th November 2003, 05:31 PM
1. How many game systems do you have?

2. Which one is your oldest? Newest?

3. Which system do you have the most games with?

4. Are you going to get any of the rumored next-gen consoles?

1. Six (Game Boy Advance, Gamecube, Nintendo64, Super Nintendo, Sega Saturn, Super Game Boy)

2. Super Nintendo; Game Boy Advance

3. Super Nintendo (over 20)

4. Yes, can't wait for the upcoming Gamecube 2 (or whatever they're going to call it)

Knight of Time
12th November 2003, 05:44 PM
1. I have 6 systems, a SNES, a Sega Genesis, a Sega Saturn, a Super Game Boy, a Game Boy Color and a Game Boy Advance.

2. My oldest system is my SNES (I got it when I was in Grade 4 I think).

3. My newest system is my Game Boy Advance (I've had it since Christmas 2001).

4. I highly doubt it. My mother practically refuses to buy me games these days...

Katie
12th November 2003, 07:22 PM
6-snes, n64, ps2, gb, gbc, gba
snes or gb, can't remember ; ps2
n64, maybe around 10 :/
ehhh depends if something I really really want comes out for it. that's the only reason I buy consoles in the first place, because I really really wanted a specific game and it was only available on it (snes- dr mario, n64- pkmn snap, ps2-ddrmax)
:o

~Katie

Bryan
12th November 2003, 08:40 PM
1.) How many game systems do you have?
- I currently own 4. (2 Gameboy Advances, Nintendo 64, Gamecube)

2.) Which one is your oldest? Newest?
- Oldest is my Nintendo 64; newest is my second Gameboy Advance.

3.) Which system do you have the most games with?
- 6 games for both my Nintendo 64 and Gamecube.

4.) Are you going to get any of the rumored next-gen consoles?
- Hopefully the upcoming Nintendo console "Gamecube 2" or the Gameboy console.

Mikey
12th November 2003, 08:43 PM
1. I own exactly....this many! (8) Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, GBC, GBA, GCN, Xbox

2. Oldest- Nintendo, Newest- Xbox

3. Probably N64, but I do have a buttload of GCN games

4. Possibly, we will wait and see...

titandude21
12th November 2003, 10:57 PM
1. only Ninetendo 64. I'm "asian-failing" a lot of classes, and my parents won't let me buy more systems/games

2. ^

3. 4 for N64

4. i know little about them

Cheesey
13th November 2003, 02:02 AM

I have... 5. Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64, and my Gamecube. xD

My Game Boy is the oldest - It's like a brick. o_o;

I have about... 13 or so for my Game Boy Advance. xD

I'll quite possibly be getting the next Nintendo product. I usually really want one, so... Yeah, I expect I will, lol.

AntiAsh Superstar
13th November 2003, 12:40 PM
1. Millions... well, an NES, SNES, original GB, GBC, GBA, N64 and PS1, plus shares in the family Dreamcast, at any rate...
2. The GB has to be the oldest, I got it when I was 10 which prolly explains why it doesn't work properly any more... the GBA is me newest, let me work a little longer and I may buy a GameCube and change that... of course, if we're talking about the console I've most recently bought it's me PS1, got it second hand purely to play Final Fantasy 7. :o
3. The SNES, I must have about 20+ for that one!
4. Expect me to for as long as there's an ounce of enthusiasm for pokémon or general RPGs left in me body! :)

Silver Ledian
13th November 2003, 12:45 PM
We have 6 different systems in our house - N64, Playstation, Playstation 2, GameBoy Classic, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance. However, we have 2 GBA's and 2 GBC's ^^;;;

GameBoy Classic is the oldest, although I don't know where it is. It's in the house somewhere but it hasn't been played in ages. The PS2 is the most recent one...about 1 year old at Christmas.

Most likely the Playstation but again, half of them aren't played and the other half are old and crap now. We don't play the Playstation that much either - mainly the GBA and N64.

Well I've yet to get a GameCube but I'm getting one for Christmas. Next-gen consoles? I don't know any but I'm sure I'll be getting the next gen in the Nintendo series after it comes out - whenever that may be XD

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th November 2003, 02:01 AM

Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Megadrive II, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance, Playstation 2 and Gamecube.

NES is the oldest and Gamecube the newest.

Playstation. But may I add I have not bought all of those games myself. The biggest number of games I have bought is for Sega Megadrive. I bought all of them from a friend of mine about half a year ago in order to civilize myself, because I have played Sega so little.

The next console I'll buy will probably be an Atari...but if I can't find one, one of the next-gens will do...or what the heck, I want them all! Actually my dream is to have every single console ever made.

shazza
14th November 2003, 03:49 AM
Great poll :)

GBC, NES, SMS, SNES, N64, PSX, X-Box

My oldest is the NES and newest the X-Box

NES, I had over 30 games

Yeah, I guess I will. :P