PDA

View Full Version : Fallarbor Contest Spoilers

Zak
13th November 2003, 04:55 AM
Well well well.... The semi finals of the contest were:

May VS Musashiino

Shuu VS Grace

May VS Musashiino (Beautifly VS Dustox), May wins, and of course, if you hadn't guessed already, "Musashiino" is Musashi (Jessie).
Shuu VS Grace (Roselia VS Medicham), Medicham wins.

Now the finals... May VS Grace (Beautifly VS Medicham)... well, Beautifly and May win this time! And May wins her first Ribbon here! (Not sure of the color ^^;; ).

Well.... yeah, so, May won the Contest. A detailed synopsis will come soon. :)

~Zak

Gravy
13th November 2003, 12:18 PM
Wow...so in the end Jessie actually got to battle in the contest then? Heh, I was begining to think the writers would never have her compete. To bad she lost in the first round though, I'd have liked to have seen more of Dustox in the contest battles. Oh well *shrugs*
So Shuu lost and Haruka won? I predicted that would happen, but good for her, at least she's finally starting to catch up with her rival....I guess Taillow got its revenge due to Roselia being defeated :rolleyes:

Light_Togetic
13th November 2003, 02:19 PM
Meh... why does TR always get beaten? Well, okay, so Jessie did pretty good in Princess vs Princess, but that was a long time ago! It'd be nice to see Jessie at least win at least one contest...

Well, I suppose May's win shows that she's actually done a good job training Beautifly. (Yay May! See, there is more to life than traveling!) Perhaps she should do the same with her other pokemon... *coughTorchiccough*

And I'm glad they didn't make Shuu uber-powerful. It's nice to know that rivals are human. ;)

Venasaur89
13th November 2003, 03:20 PM
Wow...thanks Zak!

I didn't expect Jessie to reach the finals...and May to actually win the contest!

I was wondering if Beautifly has learned a new move after it evolved.......

Rocketboy
13th November 2003, 03:48 PM
HA! Criticize THAT Shuu!! Anyway it would have been nice to see Jessie beat people and then lose to May because it would be nice to see Jessie win at LEAST one battle. But hey, she's part of TR so she'll never win.:rolleyes:

AKA Pokemon Fan
13th November 2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Rocketboy
HA! Criticize THAT Shuu!! Anyway it would have been nice to see Jessie beat people and then lose to May because it would be nice to see Jessie win at LEAST one battle. But hey, she's part of TR so she'll never win.:rolleyes:
Jessie's won several battles, she just doesn't train her Pokemon enough for them to win that often. She's too lazy for that and would rather just get one's that are already powerful.:yes:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th November 2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Zak
May VS Musashiino (Beautifly VS Dustox), May wins, and of course, if you hadn't guessed already, "Musashiino" is Musashi (Jessie).

Yeah...I quessed it while translating the prewiev for fun...I just didn't dare to post it anywhere, if it hadn't been right.

May-Jessie contrast is quite a common theme in Advanced Generation, it seems. With Misty and Jessie, there were this kind of focus only in the legendary 'Princess VS Princess' Hina Matsuri ep.

Fire_Convoy
19th November 2003, 07:27 PM
I actually saw this one coming!!! YES!!!

May wins one ribbon to compare with Shuu's 3. Not a bad start.

Now, I must keep my faith about Numel...